π™ΏπšŠπš™πšŽπš› π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—πšŽπšœ | 𝚈�...

By enhearty

In which Bae Nali and Yang Jungwon bond over throwing paper planes. More

paper airplanes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.

five.

7 1 0
By enhearty

"Nali?" Jungwon asked softly.

When the boy got to their room later in the evening, he found the girl crouched on the floor and leaning against her bed with her head down. Her choked sobs echoed the room as her arms were wrapped tightly around her body, making her look like a ball.

"Nali, I'm here," Jungwon whispered as he crouched down and sat next to the girl, hugging her in his embrace.

When Nali looked up at Jungwon, her eyes were red and baggy, her cheeks were glistening with tears.

But Jungwon did not question why Nali was breaking down. He hugged her tightly, letting her know that he was there for her, at that even if her life was crumbling down, he would always be there.

Finally, Nali composed herself a bit as she spoke, "m-m-my Eomma's d-dead."

Jungwon's eyes widened as he saw the girl cry again, something clutching tightly in her clenched fist.

"why--w-why am I so weak?" Nali muttered, "I-I can't even accept that my Eomma's dead."

"Nali," Jungwon said, "your Eomma's looking up from heaven with pride. She's proud of the person you've became, and she will always be there for you, even if she is only there in your heart and brain."

"J-Jungwon," Nali buried her head into Jungwon's chest, "she promised. She promised that she'll be there."

"for what?" Jungwon asked softly.

"my wedding," Nali bursted out in tears, "she said that she hopes I won't end up as a single cat lady."

"maybe someday you'll find your man," Jungwon assured.

"maybe," Nali said, smiling a little bit, "I hope to find a man that's like you, whose always there for me."

Then will you take me? Jungwon thought sadly, will you ever notice me as more than your best friend?

"you deserve the whole entire world," Jungwon beamed, his adorable dimples showing.

Chuckling softly, Nali reached out both of her hands to pinch them, "want to go explore Jeju a bit more tomorrow?"

"of course," Jungwon smiled.

"let's go to the Hamdeok Beach!" Jungwon pointed at the location on his phone.

"sure," Nali smiled.

"wait wait, whose going to Hamdeok Beach?" Jay and Yunhee entered the room with interlocked hands.

"look, it's Jayhee!" Nali exclaimed, "me and Jungwon are deciding to go to the beach."

"can we come???" Jay asked bluntly.

"no, it's fine, me and Jay will explore the hotel even more," Yunhee said hurriedly as she winked at Nali with a go-get-your-man look, "have fun at Hamdeok!"

She pulled Jay, who finally understand what she meant, out of the room with her.

"well, it's just us too then," Jungwon exclaimed.

"yay," Nali smiled.

"Jungwon," Nali called out as the two arrived on the beach, the cool breeze fanning over the two of them, causing Nali's hair to flow softly.

Jungwon thought that she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

"Jungwon?" Nali chuckled, waving her hand in front of the male's face, "are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine," Jungwon assured softly, "do you want to get into the water?"

"definitely," Nali smiled.

"whoever's in there first is a loser!" Jungwon yelped loudly as he took off his shirt and ran towards the ocean water.

"hey!!! That's not fair!" Nali yelled as she took her shirt and shorts off to reveal her bikini.

Giggling, she ran after Jungwon, but the latter made it to the water first.

"you're the loser, Nali," Jungwon chuckled.

"not fair, Wonny," Nali pouted adorably.

Jungwon splashed some water onto Nali, who gasped in surprise.

"YANG JUNGWON!" Nali shouted loudly as she splashed water back at him.

Little did they know, they were going to interact with their other friends during their time at the beach.

"aren't those your friends?" Jina asked politely to Jake. 

The two were strolling on the beach.

"I--" Jake peered closer at the two laughing figures in the water, "that's Jungwon and Nali."

"they say that they're best friends, but they act like a couple," Jina remarked softly.

"they do," Jake chuckled as he looked at Jina.

He had to admit, Kim Jina was quite beautiful and unique in her own ways.

"Jake? You're staring," Jina smiled quietly.

"you're beautiful," Jake complimented with a genuine smile on his face.

"thanks?" Jina laughed, "it's good to hear that. You're pretty too."

Jake smiled fondly at the girl he never really noticed before.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

The 'single' lads, Sunghoon and Heeseung, heard from Jay and Yunhee that Jungwon and Nali were heading to Hamdeok Beach.

Being the spies they were, they took the bus and followed the oblivious duo to the beach.

"look, there they are!" Sunghoon whispered quietly to Heeseung.

The two were wearing sunglasses and bucket hats to disguise themselves.

"be quiet," Heeseung hissed, "aren't they so adorable????"

"Jungwon's the one for Nali," Sunghoon smiled fondly at his two friends, "I've heard briefly from Yunhee that Nali's eomma died, and Jungwon was there to comfort her the whole night. That's why he wasn't there during dinner."

"I'm glad that Jungwonnie has found his love," Heeseung smiled, "it's good to have all of our friends happy."

"I know right?" Sunghoon said, "Jungwon has Nali, Jay has Yunhee--"

"don't remind me of that," Heeseung shook his hand frantically, "I've came to the realization that my sister is dating Jay, but them kissing is a no-no."

"--and Sunoo has Iseul, Niki has Reina, even Jake has Jina now," Sunghoon pointed at Jake and Jina, who were at the nearby ice cream shop getting ice cream.

"we'll be the single dudes forever," Heeseung sighed as he wrapped his arm around Sunghoon's shoulders.

"hey, maybe someday you can get Choi Haeun back," Sunghoon pointed out, "I haven't even had my first kiss yet!"

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon with a questioning expression.

"don't blame me," Sunghoon blushed, "I'm an ISTJ!"

(same here hoonie)

"to be young and innocent," Heeseung sung.

"shut it, hyung," Sunghoon hissed, "they're going to notice."

"hey, isn't that Sunghoon and Heeseung oppa???" Nali stopped splashing Jungwon as she pointed at the two awfully familiar figures sitting in the sand.

"those two..." Jungwon mentally cursed.

"hey look! Jake oppa has finally found his true love!" Nali said, gesturing to Jake and Jina sitting near the boardwalk with ice creams in their hand.

"want to get out of the water now?" Jungwon asked, "we can approach the hyungs."

"sure, those two spies really thought that they were clever, huh?" Nali laughed.

"I know right," Jungwon looked at Nali with adoration.

now I feel bad killing Mrs. Bae.

but don't worry, everything's going to make sense as the story goes on ;)

but aren't Jungwon and Nali so adorable???? UWU

and Jake and Jina <3333 

Clarisse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 29.9K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. Β© FLAUVIER 2021 ...
108K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21
19.5K 663 17
Enhypen Little Space! Littles - Jungwon (2-5), Sunoo (Baby-2) Caregivers - Heeseung, Jake, Jay, Sunghoon, Niki A collective story about the littles o...
3K 98 9
Jungwon starts a new school and tries his best to avoid being a victim of bullying again. His past experiences are about to repeat, but with his new...