ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
1. Meet the families
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

7. Fire between them

1.8K 275 17
By santhiyasuresh

Teju reached home, anvi insisted to come along but teju denied her knowing the situation will only heat up and she doesn't want them to blame her. 

Nani was looking at her with pity and nanu was furious. She stepped inside talking a deep breath to control her emotions. She needed to be determined.

" He is not your type " , his word rang in her mind. 

She greeted them and tried to walk to her home when nanu stopped her
" Ruk jao "

She stopped and turned to him, he glared at her.

Nanu " You rejected the guy? "

Teja "You said it will be my decision, so this is my decision, he is not the one for me nanu. I can't marry him "

Nanu " and give me one valid reason, he is good man, well educated, well settled and his family is good, reputed. What else you want ?"

Teja " Respect and love nanu.. I want my partner to respect me, my profession which I love most and most importantly, someone who will stand by my side when no one will be. I don't want someone who was negative about women working and I completely deny someone who think he would be the one to give freedom to me. My freedom is not his, that he will offer that with a big heart, it's my freedom and I want someone who will give me that space. And that Sathya could be everything, you said but he is nothing whatever I want, I hope you understand my reason now."

She walked inside saying no more and the elders stayed quiet. 

Nani " aap usse force nahi karenge "

Nanu " Mere izzat hi nahi iss ghar pe.. Ab kaise apni muh dhika uss ladke ki Papa ko. He was my student and he agreed when I asked him, he convinced his son but I couldn't convince my granddaughter, this generation is spoiled "

Nani sighed, she doesn't want to stretch it further.

Teju room,

Teju was talking to anvi who was happy with whatever she did.

Anvi " I m so glad that you spoke, it's needed.  Let him be angry for sometime, he will be fine later. You don't worry "

Teju " hope so "

Anvi smirked " waise, meenu is a sweet person haina "

Teju " yes, definitely not like her brother... Rude ass he is "

Anvi " Bechara.. Y r u always behind him "

Teju " sach bolrahe hu " she sneered and anvi laughed. They continued talking further and ended the day. 

.....................................................................

27th March,

Karan and manoj reached the harbour, jamy came to recieve them and they all hided in some place.

The custom officers were checking the containers , soon two more bulk boys joined Jamy. 

Om, shivam and Jake were disguised as a custom officers. The container arrived and seeing the mark of albania, Jamy nodded to Karan who nodded back.  He informed the other two and called someone. 

Jamy " Bhai, container Agaya.. " he cut the call

Karan " voh araha haina "

Jamy " Nahi..Hume dhekna hoga.. Voh aa nahi paye "

Karan cursed his every star and nodded, not wanting them to doubt. He pressed his watch which alerted the rest of team and they shifted to plan B. 

Jake wantedly started checking the container from Albania first. 

Jake " Officers, open this "

Jamy grunted under his breath " Ab ye kyu waha jaaraha hai , humara aadmi kahan hai "

Karan " what do you mean "

Jamy "Guna bhai ne ek customs aadmi ko paise dheke settle Kardiya sab.  Isiliye toh voh humko behja "

Karan grabbed Jamy collar " paisa diya tumlogo ko.. agar kaam nahi huye toh..sala mardungaaa sabko "
His anger and intensity made jamy shiver. The other two stepped forward but one glare they stayed quiet.

Jamy called guna and told the situation.

Jamy " bhai arahe hai, aadhe gande mei "

KK squad heard everything and smirked as their plan b is working, they suspected what if guna doesn't come and kept a back up idea as well.

Jake opened the container and he put the container to check and when he found all the illegal things, he sealed the container and took it the custom godown and arrested the person who came with the container. 

All this was fabricated by kksquad, Jamy was planning on how to take the container out and the stuffs.  Karan was totally into his role who was now threatening jamy that he want his container to be exported to port blair by today.  

Guna arrived and Karan saw the bulk man with a great physique who could kill twenty in a go, middle aged,  tanned skin. He was blowing hookah and was looking intoxicated to Karan.

Guna " Gunaa " he shook hands and karan was internally smirking.

Karan " Balder singh "

Guna " Tension nahi hona.. Hum sambhelege sabko "

Manoj in his mind " phele  zinda rehna hai tujhe sambhalne keliye "

Guna " jamy.. sun "

He shared his plan and Karan was also listening, n so the kk squad.

Karan " Seedhe attack karte hai ? "

Guna " Haa toh.. Kon arrest karega humee,  kis bhi mard ko shaqt nahi hai hume arrest karneke " his arrogance made Karan wanted to smack his head from his neck. Manoj held his shoulder knowing he is planning to kill him then and there. 

Guna gang moved near the godown and Karan followed him while manoj escaped from there, he have some work. He switched off all the security alarms which might alert everyone around since it's secret mission.

Jamy and guna attacked the guards over the area and reached near the container. They signalled someone and to Karan shock, a custom officer brought another empty container and they shifted all the stuff to that new one.

All this was being recorded and manoj was telecasting everything online via official handle of Mumbai police , he switched the jammer on so that no outsider would contact anyone via call.

The people from across the nation was watching everything and they were shocked, the media was running towards the harbour right now.

Soon Jake, shivam and Om came infront of them and the rowdies tried to attack them. They fought with him and Karan acted like he is with them but when guna was about to hit Shivam, he held his hands and twisted behind his back and made him kneel by kicking on his leg. 

He took his gun and pointed at his head and Jake kicked jamy hard. Om and shivam have tied the rest with rope. 

Guna " Dhokebaz.. agarr himat hai to shakal dhika apni.. Bolo naam kya hai tera,  dhogla insaan "

Jake slapped him right across his face and pushed jamy infront of him.

The telecast was ended by manoj who joined the rest of squad.

Karan " work done? "

Manoj " yes sab telecast hua "

Jake " But y you wanted to telecast this.  Now people will raise question if we encounter him "

Karan smirked " we r not going to kill them, Guna is going to kill Jamy "

Guna " Tere sapne pe bhi nahi hoga "

Karan laughed and so others " Tere jaan mere haat pe hai guna.. Now you will shoot him, do as I say , take your gun and shoot him now.  "

Jamy " bhai.. No "

Karan pulled trigger which made guna gulp, he took his gun and Manoj started recording everything. 

He cut the frame where jammy was kneeling down and guna was pointing gun to him.

Jake pushed the illegal revolver towards jamy and signalled him something.

Jake " finish him, I will ask my boss to leave you "

Karan " kyaa yaar Jake.. He won't do that.. Vishwas toh hai "

Shivam " but his boss is ready to kill him sir "

Om " Jamy Vs Guna hogaya ab toh "

And they all played their word games which triggered both the men who were standing opposite to each other now and the firing of bullets heard and they both fell down. 

Karan " kill those three also and clear this mess "

Shivam nodded and they did as he told while manoj uploaded the rest of video. 

Karan punched Jake and he did the same to him, Om nodded to Karan and fired his gun, the bullet scratched his arms and that caused a little bleeding,  they tied the handkerchief around the wound to arrest the bleeding.

They walked and opened the shutter which was closed priorly ,the whole bunch of custom officers were there and they were shocked to see the situation.

Manoj explained the situation as they planned and the custom took the report as they said.  The container was a big evidence against the dead which was fabricated by Karan and his squad and they r proven guilty. 

The news of the biggest gunda death spread like a fire and his men and people started exploitating the city, by creating a riot. 

The situation was expected and Karan have already informed every policemen under him to be on duty and took serious actions against the one creating it. 

Many riots exploded in various places, the media was trying to give the news on their own perspective. 

Teja could analyze the situation well and she is well aware that its his plan and he did this encounter in his way by making them kill each other.  Despite the hatred, she started thinking his perspective, but what was the need to make it public which created this riot. She was worried for the common people who are being affected bcoz of this situation. 

Meanwhile Karan reached the slum area where the riot was in full force,  guna's so called devotees were trying to fire the people house and Karan attacked them, he stopped them by putting latti charge against them.

He saw the media was covering everything and he shouted them to leave as the situation was getting out of control, But one person got stuck in  this and that's teju. 

Indra saw karan, she identified him with his fakira tatoo which she noticed that day and her anger raised to next level. 

She walked with a rod to hit him and it was held by teju who saw her doing so, Karan turned when indra pushed teju abusing and tried to hit her. He pushed indra and shot her in a go. 

He lifted teju who was groaning bcoz of her ankle twist while falling down. 

Karan " what the fuck are you doing here "

Teju shut her eyes in pain " Holi khelne aaye hu "

He glared at her and pulled her closer, her face lied in the crook of his neck and she felt more timid.  She could see his sharp jawline with stubble beard , her breath was hitting his skin making him feel something which both wanted to ignore. 

Their way was blocked bcoz of fire which was ignited by some men and looking at fire, teju got panic attack. She closed her eyes and her worst nightmare came before her, her mother who was shouting, in the middle  of fire.

She started breathing heavily and he noticed, he tapped her cheeks " Tejaa.. Tejaaa"

Seeing her going berserk, he dropped her down in a safe place away from fire and held her closer, he tapped her cheeks " Don't act now.. It's not time for that.. Tejaa.. R u okay "

She breathed hard " aag... Mummma... Aag"

Karan " breath in.. Breath out.. Teja.. Listen to me " he understood that she isn't acting, but really sick. 

She stopped breathing and he felt scared seeing her, having no choice, he joined his lips with hers and tried to make her breath by giving mouth to mouth resustication.

He did it twice and she gasped for breathing, he patted her back and she clutched his shoulder and breathed hard.

Karan " you are fine.. Relax.. You r fine. Breath.. Breath tejaa "

She did as he told and she was normal after sometime, he sighed feeling her breath normal against his neck and she realized what they r doing. She pulled back and he looked here and there awkwardly. 

Her eyes widen when she realized what he did and pushed him and smacked his lips who looked at her shocked " How dare you to kiss me ?"

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 70.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
149K 16.9K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
95.6K 9.3K 46
Kismat ka khel !! Lovers - strangers - Lovers ??
110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...