Reaction to Tensura

By armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... More

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)

2.5K 79 42
By armaghan_ror

The next day, both leaders of Dwargon and Tempest, Gazel Dwargo and Rimuru Tempest, gathered to announce their relations of their countries publicly.

Shizu= I think most of them still already knew of the relations between Dwargon and Tempest.

Rimuru= Even though they did that still doesn't matter. As this way everyone would know about this...

Gazel= Also Not just in Dwargon and Tempest but everywhere else as well. And again Formality.

Hinata= That is probably the biggest reason.

Rimuru, knowing that he represents the Allied nation of the Jura Forest, started his speech.

Rimuru= Uhh hello citizens of Dwargon, my name is Rimuru Tempest, and I am the Master of the Great Jura Forest Alliance. As you see I am but a slime, but I hope to create a nation where humans and monsters can coexist. A place where people can set aside their differences, thus I cannot thank King Gazel enough for his good will. Most of my people are what you call monsters, yet they are no different than you and I. So, instead of fear, I hope you can accept us with open arms. I say these words from the bottom of my heart.

Elmesia= That wasn't that bad. Gazel you were making it to be a real disaster, but it isn't that bad.

Gazel= It might not be to you, but it absolutely is a disaster. He was way too sincere.

Gale= So is sincerity bad?

Rudra= Not always. I don't think it will hinder him that much as he is a new ruler who is starting his reign. It all depends on how people perceive his sincerity. If they think that he is a naïve ruler who doesn't know anything then it is a disaster, which is definitely how it would normally be perceived as especially in the human kingdoms. However, if they see his sincerity as him being a ruler who cares for common people than common people would flock behind him as their leader.

Benimaru= I would agree with that.

Gazel= However, sincerity was the smallest problem in this speech.

Dagruel= What were those?

Gazel= I mention those later so you will know later.

Rimuru= Oh those one's.

Everyone started clapping and Rimuru thought he had done a great job. Oh, how wrong he was.

After the ceremony, in a meeting between Gazel and Rimuru.

Gazel= Too short, too humble and too much emotion. I would give it zero points.

A ruler should never bow his head to the masses, you will quickly loose people's respect.

You cannot continue to rule like this, good things don't come to those who wait but are taken by those who persist.

Dagruel= When you put it like that I get where you are coming from.

Elmesia= But still that doesn't mean that the speech was a disaster and deserved zero points. You were being a bit too harsh.

Gazel= I know that I was being too harsh with him but that was needed, and he knew it.

Rimuru= Yes, I knew that.

Hinata= However, the point he made about not bowing to the masses is absolutely true you should never do that as you are representing your whole country and that would an insult to your own country.

Rimuru= Yes, I know that. But Hinata, why are you giving me useful advice.

Hinata= Because now I know that you are not the killer of Shizu-sensei and as Yuuki puts it are not a bad slime. So, I don't have any animosity towards you.

Rimuru= But we also aren't allies.

Hinata= I don't have to be your ally to give you advice. Emperor Rudra also isn't your ally.

But he is giving you advice. I can also give you advice since I have far more experience in this world then you have.

Rimuru= Ok fine. (Seriously what was I thinking?)

Ciel= <Seriously. You were thinking something extremely non-sensical.>

Rimuru= <Well intrusive thoughts are always weird and can't be controlled.>

Ciel= <Yeah, I guess so.>

Guy= That makes me think, considering that you in the future go to war against him, why are you helping him, Blonde.

Rudra= Heh! You will know that later, Redhead.

Rimuru (whispers to Veldora) = They are friends or something like that?

Veldora (whispers to Rimuru) = I...think...yeah.

Velgrynd (whispers to Rudra) = But seriously why are you helping him? He is our future enemy.

Rudra (whispers to Velgrynd) = You don't need to worry about it, dear. You will know when we get to the war (at least that's what I think).

Velgrynd= (Did he just call me dear? He hasn't said that since 1800 years ago. What happened now? His personality is also different.)

Rimuru just sat there hearing this scolding he was receiving from King Gazel. Although his words were harsh, Rimuru knew this was good advice.

Rimuru= I will keep that in mind next time.

Gazel= Well yeah, do your best.

Ramiris= Even though you were being harsh on him, it seems you really care for him.

Gazel= Of course. I don't just call him my junior for nothing. He is a kind and optimistic soul who alongside land posses' great potential.

Carrion= And you don't want him to lead astray. Right?

Gazel= Exactly.

After that during night, Rimuru knew he has somewhere to go a very important place.

Rimuru was sneaking through the streets and making sure no one saw him and soon enough Gobta and others joined him.

Rimuru= You didn't let any girls see you, right?

Gobta= Of course.

Rimuru= (Shit.)

Ciel= <Here it is.>

Rimuru= <Any plans dear?>

Ciel= <*sighs* Don't worry I am prepared. First, switch places with Veldora. They won't be able to see you. So, accusing you would be a little difficult for them. You also won't be able to see them so that should reduce your anxiety levels and if worse comes to worse there is Veldora.>

Rimuru= <And when they ask me questions and ask me about being indecent?>

Ciel= <Then answer like a king. None of them have any authority to stop you from doing anything.>

Rimuru= <I see. *that's easy for you to say*.>

Ciel= <What?>

Rimuru= <Nothing important.>

Ciel= <Anyway there is one thing that I haven't accounted for.>

Rimuru= <oh—Wait a minute. What?>

Ciel= <That is if Shizu-san is the one doing the accusation or insults. Then I don't have any counter measures. And I know there is no way, you would ever be rude to her.>

Rimuru= <You really know me well.>

Ciel= <Of course I do. But I don't think she would say anything like that. So, we should be good.>

Rimuru= <Yeah you are right.>

So, he switches places with Veldora. Everyone finds it a little strange that he did that, but one person completely understands what is going on.

Shuna= Rimuru-sama? Why are switching places with Veldora-sama?

Veldora= Oh Shuna you don't need to worry about it. You will understand later.

Shuna= I already know it. I don't need to wait.

Rimuru= Even though you know it would better if you wait so that everyone can know about this, then we can talk.

Then Rimuru and Gobta went to the bar. Rimuru had visited during his last visit.

And many Elf girls were waiting for them and were delighted to see them again.

Elf girl1= Can we cuddle you?

Rimuru= Sure.

One Elf girl invited the others.

Elf Girl2= Mister Slime have come with his friends?

Elf Girl3= Your as cute as ever.

Dark Elf Girl= You haven't visited us in so long. I thought you forgot about us.

Rimuru= Of course not.

Velgrynd= Oh so it's this place and that is why Rimuru was so scared.

Rudra= Makes sense why he was.

Hinata= You seriously went to that place again and here you were trying to convince everyone that you are not a pervert.

Rimuru= I am not a pervert I have said you before. My behaviour like this is only towards these elves. You may have seen before that I don't act like this around anyone else.

Yuuki= So basically you have an Elf fetish.

Luminous= Now what does that mean?

Yuuki= It basically means he is obsessed with elves.

Hinata= That still doesn't make it any right.

Rimuru= I know damn it.

Elalude= Wait a minute! You just said it meant obsession with elves which means my doubt about you seducing my daughter was absolutely correct.

Elmesia= Really where did you get that idea? As Ellen-chan hasn't told me anything about this.

Elalude= That must be because he must have threatened her to stay quiet.

Gazel= You really lose all of your intelligence when you worry about your daughter.

Elalude= What did you say?

Gazel= You really think Rimuru would do something like that.

Elalude= That depends on what he will say to defend himself.

Rimuru= Were you seriously even listening to what I said? I said "these elves" which means the elves from that bar or elves who are like those elves from the bar and Ellen doesn't come in that list.

Elmesia= But why specifically those elves?

Rimuru= I don't know why?

Luminous= What do you mean you don't know?

Hinata= That is the deal with fetishes you don't have control yourself and don't know why you are so obsessed with them.

Shizu= By the way Hinata why do you know so much about this?

At this Hinata gulped a little.

Yuuki= (Ha got her.)

Luminous= Looks like the "saint" Hinata is not that much pure as the world thinks.

Hinata= I learned that from Yuuki.

Yuuki= (What?)

Hinata= (Take that you idiot.)

Yuuki= Sensei this isn't my fault she had already known about this.

Hinata= What?

Yuuki= After all it isn't uncommon for teenagers to know about these things.

But before Hinata could say anything. Shizu told her to quiet down and asked Yuuki a question.

Shizu= Yuuki have you told anything like this to the students yet.

Yuuki= No I never discussed anything like that with anyone. But now they already know because this reaction.

Shizu= That really isn't Rimuru-san's fault.

Rimuru= Thank you Shizu-san. And...

Turning towards the students.

Rimuru= I better not see any of you picking any bad habit from around here understood.

The students when they saw the scary face of both their teachers.

Students= Yes Sensei!!!

Meanwhile Gobta and others were stunned at this. A certain Elf approached them from behind.

Hot Elf Girl= Welcome Boys! Are you Mister slime's friends?

Suddenly Gobta fell to his knee and proposed to her.

Gobta= I Love You.

Hot Elf Girl= Why thank you.

And immediately got rejected.

Dino= Those elves really know how to do their work.

Dagruel= Exactly going there would be a big test for self-control.

Guy= You are seriously making something like this into a big deal.

Rudra= Of course to you it would be nothing.

Velzard= I guess.

Leon= (Yeah like this demon isn't the type to get charmed he is the one who charms.)

Benimaru= By the way Rimuru-sama I have to say Gobta is quite brave.

Veldora= Yeah even though he knew I had no chance there he still gave it a shot.

Rimuru= Yeah.

Meanwhile, the bar owner invited Rimuru to enjoy himself beside the Dwarf brothers.

Where Kaido and Kaijin were enjoying themselves.

Kaido= Sir Rimuru you look better this way after all.

Rimuru= Do you not like my human form?

Kaido= That is not it. It is just unsettling.

Kaido= But I really have to thank you for inviting me.

Rimuru= No problem you have been of great help after all.

Rimuru= (I want them to spend time together.)

However, both Kaido and Kaijin disagreed with Rimuru saying that it would be terribly rude to these ladies.

Gazel= So you invited them there as well.

Rimuru= Well I know they like being there so I thought that would be the correct decision.

Shuna= So Kaijin-san wasn't lying you really were the one to invite them.

Gazel= Huh?

Rimuru= Don't worry we will know at the end of this.

Frey= You wanted them to spend time together, but they thought that would be rude to the ladies.

Carrion= That is incredibly funny and actually correct as that is how any man would behave in that situation.

Rimuru= Not all people Carrion.

Carrion= Yes, I know. But only those people who have a strong will power against it.

Rimuru= Yes like Rigur and Rigurd.

Carrion= I have observed Rigur during the delegation and I have to say what you are saying is absolutely correct as he always keeps his focus on the goal.

Testarossa= As for Rigurd I think many elves would fall for him instead.

Rimuru= True.

Dagruel= Well there is another kind of people on which their seduction won't work.

Leon= And those are...?

Dagruel= Married men.

Rudra= Yeah once you are married there is no need to go to a place like that as you have a wife who is much more beautiful and better in every single way.

At this Velgrynd began to blush profusely and covered her face with her fan.

Dagruel= That and also the fact that your wife won't let you go to any place like that.

Rudra= True.

Velzard= Now that I think about it. In the future Rimuru would also have a wife.

Guy= Yeah Ciel was her name.

Yuuki= Yeah then that means that Rimuru-san's time of enjoying his Elf fetish is slowly reducing.

Author= Yeah about that Yuuki she doesn't mind.

Yuuki= Wait what?

Author= She doesn't mind him going to any place like that.

Hinata= Are you joking with me?

Yuuki= Rimuru-san you really are one of the luckiest people on this planet.

Dagruel= I have to agree with him. I didn't expect anything like that.

Rimuru= <He knows about this fact. Can he read minds?>

Ciel= <That wouldn't be too weird also it is possible he knows this because you know he knows all of the future and stuff.>

Rimuru= <Yeah makes sense.>

Chloe= That is simply unbelievable.

Shuna= Who is this weird woman?

Meanwhile, Gobta was showing some tricks to the Elf ladies but as soon as the Hot Elf Girl used seduction on him, he immediately almost died due to having a heavy nosebleed.

Veldora= And just like that he is almost dead.

Shion= So that is why he was so tired later.

Rimuru= Yup. Hahaha

Gazel= (Why do I have a feeling that immediately after this he got caught by them?)

After that Rimuru began to chat with the bar owner Lady. He gave her some of Tempest's finest wine as a gift.

Rimuru= Well I can't give you much of it but try giving it your regulars.

But when the owner lady asked him if it was okay. He instead tried flirting with her.

Hinata= You seriously gave her some high-quality stuff just so that you can have a chance with her?

Yuuki= I have to say Rimuru-san you are in a league of your own I doubt I can ever reach your level.

Shizu= Stop it! you two. Why do both of you always criticize him?

Rimuru= It is ok Shizu-san. These youngsters won't understand what goes in the minds of us experienced folks.

Hinata= What are you trying to imply here?

Rimuru= What I am saying is that you limit your own field of view.

Fuze= So you were planning something here as well.

Rimuru= Of course. I was doing something called advertisement.

Yuuki= Oh.

Gazel= So you gave it to her so that when her regulars drink this from her and learn that this product is from Tempest, they will become your customers.

Rimuru= Bingo!

Velzard= Ok sometimes I forget that you are actually very cunning.

However, then the owner lady mentioned the speech.

Owner Lady= It's hard to believe you are the same person who made that speech.

Rimuru= Ehh? You saw? It was an act. Yeah, an act. I looked really awkward right?

Owner Lady= Let's leave it at that. See I thought that was pretty good and after all it's the sincerity that attracts people and you have full points in that category.

While she was saying this Rimuru was super embarrassed. However, she offered him a drink and said:

Owner Lady= I would like to see a place someday where Humans, Monsters and Elves can all leave unshackled by their differences.

At this Rimuru just drank the drink up and thanked the Owner Lady.

Gazel= Rimuru...

Rimuru= I know I know what you are going to say this way I lose respect to the people and that is not how a king should act.

Gazel= Of course that is what would happen if you would go to a public bar. That is why rulers go to private bars.

Rimuru= So you don't think I was being reckless there.

Gazel= I do think you were being reckless as that was a public bar.

Rimuru= Oh then don't worry about it. As that is my private bar.

Carrion= What do you mean?

Rimuru= Any information that I tell them doesn't go out in fact. They tell me quite some valuable information due to their link to the human underworld.

Elmesia= So you use them as your spies.

Rimuru= Well I have given a few of them protection already and plan to give all of them protection from the slave trade.

Chloe= So what type of information have they supplied you with thus far?

Rimuru= Well for example it was one of them that told me how to find the labyrinth of Ramiris.

Ramiris= So that is how you were able to find my Labyrinth.

Rimuru= Exactly.

After this Rimuru was hanging around in the bar when he was approached by the Elf Girls, and they began to ask him many questions but when question that came from the Dark Elf Girl was what caught his attention.

Hinata= Seriously why do they even like you that much?

Rimuru= Of course because I am so cute.

Shion & Shuna= Exactly.

Hinata= *sighs*

Dark Elf Girl= So Mister Slime have you met the person you are destined to be with yet?

At this many people in the room stopped in their tracks.

Shion= Now what is this?

Chloe= It is implying that she had said that before, but she never did.

Rimuru= She did during our first visit it just wasn't shown.

Author= Yeah, I had forgotten.

Rimuru= I guess thank you for the first time because of you I was able to have peace for quite some time.

Dino= Yep that is true.

Shuna= Who is she?

Rimuru= You would probably know in a second or two, I think.

At this Rimuru who was just laughing with them moments ago, suddenly became quite sad and they felt that. So, she tried to apologize for it. But Rimuru answered.

Rimuru= Yes, I did but...

He was still quiet when an Elf Girl said something.

Elf Girl= Did she reject you because you are a slime?

Rimuru= No! She wasn't the type to reject on that basis.

Ultima= Hahaha now that was a good one.

Carrera= Yeah like seriously who would in their right mind would fall in love with a slime.

However, as soon as she said that she was greeted with a few angry faces of slime lovers and...

Carrera= Never mind.

Yuuki= But seriously the way you are acting it does look like you have been rejected.

Rimuru= I am not the type to become saddened over a little rejection.

Frey= But still why are you so sad that if that wasn't the case?

Milim= Well the only thing that would make sense is that she had died.

At this all of them became quiet but the Dark Elf spoke.

Dark Elf Girl= You said "wasn't". Does that mean that she... died?

At this Rimuru nodded. And the Elf Girls understood the reason why he had become so saddened.

Milim= So I was right.

Velgrynd= That explains it pretty well the memory of the death of a loved one can easily garner a reaction like that.

Chloe= But still that doesn't explain who she is.

Alice= Yeah, we never got the answer sensei.

At this Rimuru remained quiet and Veldora spoke.

Veldora= Here is a hint, of all the people Rimuru has met so far in the reaction whose death affected him the most.

Rigurd= Well there haven't been all that many who were close to Rimuru-sama that died but there was Shizue Izawa.

Veldora= Exactly.

At this sudden revelation Pandemonium ensued as the peace Rimuru had enjoyed thus far finally collapsed.

When things finally calmed down. And with Zegion (who is in his humanoid form) now guarding Shizu, talks began.

Shizu= So when we first met did you knew about this fact.

Rimuru= Yes.

Chloe= Sensei do you actually love Shizu-sensei.

Rimuru= Yes, I do.

Rigurd= So I guess Kaijin-dono's theory was correct.

Benimaru= What do you mean?

Rigurd= He had thought that perhaps Rimuru-sama loves Shizu-sama, and it turns out to be correct.

Shuna= What about you Shizu-sama? Do you love Rimuru-sama?

Shizu= I don't............know.

Rimuru= Shuna, I'm telling you this, she knew nothing about this. So, if anyone in this room tries to harass her or do anything to her. They should know what's coming towards them.

At this threat everyone in the room who had questions regarding this subject decided to quiet down.

Guy= Well that would explain one thing.

Velzard= What?

Guy= That why did he resurrect her.

Rudra= Yes but didn't he had a wife. Someone who is equal to him. Why would she allow him to resurrect someone like her?

Frey= We have learned that she doesn't mind...

Rudra= I know that, but this is different from just him visiting other women in a bar.

Author= Yeah about that she was the one who insisted that they bring her back.

Almost everyone= What? She really is weird.

Author= Yeah Rimuru was initially hesitant at the fact that Shizue had said that she hates this world. But Ciel eventually managed to persuade him saying it would be ok.

Hinata= Why did she want to bring back sensei this much?

Author= Because not being able to save Shizue was one of the regrets that Rimuru had and Ciel didn't wanted Rimuru to have any regrets.

Yuuki= But didn't she in a way bring her own rival back to life.

Shizu= Huh?

Author= Not really as she doesn't consider Shizue as rival.

Chloe= What?

Author= She in fact considers no one as her rival as no one even comes close to her in terms of the level of closeness to Rimuru.

Ciel= <That is true.>

Rimuru= <What he is saying. Would you actually do anything like that?>

Ciel= <Of course. As I think Shizu-san is the only person after me who is worthy of you.>

Rimuru= <Thanks.>

Ciel= <Don't worry.>

Shuna= This Ciel is really arrogant to think that she is the closest to Rimuru-sama.

Author= Well you will know that later.

Leon= I have a question.

Author= What is it?

Leon= Was it Ciel who helped Rimuru in the resurrection of Shizu?

Author= Yes.

Leon= Ok then.

Ramiris= What do you mean by that?

Testarossa= Remember when we learned that the magicule amount required was 180% his own.

Guy= And he also told that he didn't do it alone.

Rudra= And Ciel has as much magicules as Rimuru has.

Dagruel= Oh! I understand now.

Dino= It makes sense.

Milim= So did she also collapse after the resurrection?

Author= You guys are seriously asking a lot of questions today.

Milim= You gonna answer or what.

Author= Yes, she did collapse and Veldora had to pick all three back home.

Milim= Ok.

Later after leaving the bar the dwarf brothers, Kaido and Kaijin were stumbling down the street. Gobta also wasn't that good as he had lost a lot of blood.

Carrion= So now you are trying to make your way back without alerting anyone?

Rimuru= Yes that was the plan.

Fuze= Looks like it didn't go as you wanted it to go.

Veldora= Not even closely. Things are about to go sour real fast.

Rimuru= Literally.

While they were trying to make their way back. They encountered their nightmares. It was Shuna and when Rimuru asked her why she was there she said that Gobzo had told her everything.

When Rimuru asked him "why"? He simply said: I told them the truth.

Rimuru= (YOU HAVE DOOMED US AAAAAAAALLLL?)

Yuuki= Why did you even bring someone as innocent and stupid as him with you?

Rimuru= I didn't know he was so naïve.

Yuuki= Well it doesn't matter now you are going to face the consequences.

Rimuru= I know that.

Shion= How could you not take me along?

Rimuru= I can't exactly take woman there.

Shion= But still you left without telling us anything.

Testarossa= He left without telling you anything because he knew how much chaos would happen if any of you did knew about his visit in that bar.

Ultima= He seriously has no obligation to tell any of you.

Carrera= Yes, he can do whatever he wants to do.

Veldora= Well they don't understand that.

Shion= We never try to stop Rimuru-sama from anything. He is free to do whatever he wants.

Shuna= Exactly.

Rimuru= *sighs*

When Shuna in her viscous voice asked the dwarfs if they were the ones that invited Rimuru. They quickly said that they were not.

Shuna= My lord may do what ever you wish. But just so you know I was lonely.

Kenya= What does that mean? "My lord may do whatever you wish. But just so you know I was lonely."

Luminous= It means you can do whatever you want. But I don't like what you do.

Shuna= That is not what means.

Luminous= Then what does.

Shuna= ...

Hinata= That is her pretty much limiting what he can and can't do.

Elalude= But why does Rimuru even listen to them.

Veldora= Simple, he doesn't want them to be unhappy.

Gazel= You limit your own power and authority. Just because you don't want them to be unhappy.

Elmesia= I don't know if that's stupid or caring.

Gazel= Both.

Carrion= It is okay as long as his subordinates don't take advantage of it.

Frey= But they do.

Rudra= If Rimuru really tries to gain control they can't do anything. Here they are just taking advantage of the fact that Rimuru is a new ruler.

Rimuru= It hasn't caused me any big problems yet. So that is why I don't pressure them.

And then Rimuru made a mistake he bowed and apologized to them.

Gazel= And you bowed to them as well and apologized.

Rimuru= Cmon just let me go already.

Gazel= And why did you even apologise for?

Rimuru= I don't know, I just at the time thought that would be a good idea.

Gazel= (Oh my god.)

Shuna= I understand I will let you eat Shion's cooking for a week.

Rimuru= (Wait WHAAAT?)

Shion= Really Lady Shuna?

Shuna= Yes do your best.

At this Rimuru remembered Gazel's words and understood what he meant.

Gazel= It took you way too long to remember my words.

Rimuru= I don't even want to talk anymore.

Gazel= Me neither.

Alice= So sensei's punishment for having fun was eating poison.

Kenya= Yep.

Alice= What the hell?

Total Word Count = (4580 words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
259K 7.5K 35
Struggling to pay off his debt, Max makes money through livestreams as a fem boy. What happens when he meets one of his biggest fans in real life? #1...
408K 14K 36
Josie Pyre,a 22 year old virgin,no boyfriend,no job and no dad finds herself drowned in a state of depression. she decides to take a breather out on...
9.7K 309 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...