Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46

Episode 32

818 35 11
By ansarshaikh12

Park shinhye was settled at living area of park mansion with boyoung at left and Taehee at right, Three of them were discussing about jeon's and their overwhelmed discussion on Jimin's engagement point.

As, dongwook and shinhye reaveled them about agreement of jungkook and Jimin's marriage proposal, Park couldn't grasped themselves to celebrate utterly joyous news.

For jimin!! as if dream come true to him, when dongwook placing sweet in his mouth state answered of jeon, Jimin let out loud weeped with wide beam. He was exceptionally anxious about reply and reaction of them yet words of father casted tranquillity in his anxious heart.

However, similar reaction was transpired through other member of park, Jimin's loud happy cry make swamped other too.

Chanyeol literally wailed in crying jimin's arm, he love Jimin with his whole heart and studying miserable condition of brother's couldn't hold himself to break down in his soft arm.

Chanyeol was well aware of feeling of jimin toward jungkook, jimin frequently used to share little-little moments of them with him. Thus, comparably chanyeol was known to jungkook's behavior too, he didn't said yet mid deep down he was getting horrified vibe that jungkook will end up hurting Jimin's heart.

However, after getting news through dongwook that make him overwhelmed the most. He was scared, whether jungkook didn't accept jimin then who will gonna except his brother. No!! It's not like people rejected him or something yet society and relatives was always there to open their filthy mouth to rise insecurities in already unconfident heart of Jimin.

Jimin used to be the most confidential and bold at the time of thier training yet paralyzed leg and insecurities that jungkook won't accept his proposal always rose up his blood pressure. After years, people's pity eyes on him but jungkook's comforting one, grow extra feeling for dgp with clarifying him, no one is better than jungkook for him.

Anyways, baekhyun with grasping laptop hiked toward them with settling middle of taehee and shinhye.
Eventually placing laptop on lap baek show them best places and area of korea.

"Now!! What about this? After whole one week, I find few best places for ceremony!!"

Baek exclaimed along showing aesthetic places and area for engagement ceremony of jimin and jungkook. Well, whether inquired who is vastly enthusiastic for jimin and jungkook's marriage then from park, baekyun and lusi yet about jeon then lisa and Jennie and Suzy is the most.

Both family already begin preparation of engagement celebration without even inquiring answer of groom. Park as well as jeon's are extreme jolly on the thought of changing their relation into something that didn't thought once to ask jungkook about his opinion.

"Cut this all baek!!! We don't need to find any place for thier engagement ceremony. Jeon hacienda is aesthetic enough for thier engagement party!"

Halting excited baekhyun in middle, taehee interrupted. Boyoung agreeing with her hummed while shinhye laughing lightly on his disappointed face muttered..

"Yes baek son!! Soomin aunty said, they wanna place ceremony at their place so no need to find any place, right?"

"Okay as you say!! But still, I'm the one gonna choose outfit for chim while other remaining accessories will lusi!"

Baekhyun closing laptop leaned back and state with warning face yet other chuckled and nodded in acceptance. It took whole one year for baekhyun to get mixed up with park's, he used to be exceedingly shy to muttered words at first yet now he is the most cheerful person in this family along with lusi.

Boyoung shaking her head pull his cheeks and replied..

"your wish my son in law!! You only have to handle responsibility of chim as a brother in law of his!"

"O God!! I have to handle so many things for chim's engagement"

Baekhyun placing palm on forehead affirmed while shinhye placing down his hand claimed..

"Yes!! But not only you yet chan too has to look after preparation!"

As a only elder brother of jimin, chanyeol with baekhyun has to look after jimin's engagement preparation yet both are equally excited for performing their duty. Similarly, gazing at their enthusiasm of putting effort in his joy, jimin was feeling himself on seventh cloud.

However, four of them again get involved in talk of jimin's engagement preparation, about his outfit and accessories along with his inviting friends. Well, about thier friends then jungkook and Jimin has same friends group.

Yet, In between of jimin's talk sudden knock on door interrupted their time thus one of maid strolled toward door to unlatched it.

Ultimately, Two bewitching males enter with wide grinned. Park's with same cheerful smile stand while shinhye in amusement let out their name..

"Yugyeom....bambam!!! What an surprise!!"

Yugyeom and bambam hiking toward them eventually hug them, yugyeom to shinhye while bambam to baek. Nonetheless, both share same kind hug with boyoung and taehee.

Kim yugyeom

Kim bambam

Kim yugyeom, the best friend of dgp while kim bambam who is also husband/wife of yugyeom is best friend of jimin. Police officers of daegu city. At the time of university, this four pair used to be best partner and group.

Four of them get education in similar field along with grasping degree in identical university. Jungkook and jimin encounter with bambam and yugyeom at 'Korean national police university'

Jungkook eventually cross high rank while three other was equal in position. Thus, finally four of them got training letter and has to fly at police training academy of Korea. Yet, that was the big mistake of Jimin's life, that was the time he lost ability to walk.

However, in this whole journey of thier togetherness, nobody was hidden and unspecified of bond of jungkook and jimin, there is no one who couldn't unmask the feeling of jimin for jungkook except dgp itself.

Entire university along with their training partner used to call them 'best love mate' yet jungkook was to into his mission and passion for becoming officer that didn't notice their teasing stare and words. Still,  today he is unaware of this fact, jimin love him.

But as best friend of jungkook, yugyeom was knowledgeable of jimin's feeling, as well as jungkook's skeptical view on love. He thousand time hinted jungkook about jimin's sentiment but jeon never got puzzled words and behavior of friend. Jungkook always took his actions and clue as usual.

Hence, yugyeom along with bambam
strived to make jimin understand this too but he was firm on his words about teaching jungkook meaning of love. Yet, he is still adamant on trying to make him fall for himself.

"Where is jimin aunty? We are here only to meet him!"

Anyway, they still didn't know anything about Jimin's and jungkook marriage news. There post is at daegu thus they drived here only to detect Jimin's condition. Moreover, they both are the only one who are aware of actual reason behind his accident.

Well, that's truth!! Park and jeon know that jimin save jungkook yet no one is conscious of actuality behind his actions except yugyeom and bambam. Yeah! Park already sense that jimin love jungkook that's why safe him yet they are still unknown to whole reality.

"Oo actually!! He is at garden, playing with his gerum pet!!

Baekhyun answered as he himself left jimin there, yugyeom and bambam excusing themselves strolled at garden area.

***

Comfortably resting on his wheelchair with wide beatific smile jimin was staring at his bouncing and playing pet. Silky strand were dancing with peaceful wind of garden with making him utterly appealing, soft face with rosy lips are something which always delivered him gorgeous look.

Jimin is beautiful!! So..so exquisite, similar to those delicated roses which was swaying either direction of him. More then enough males has proposed him, send love letter along with different rose to him yet the intense feeling he was growing in his heart for dgp was always barrier for others to let enter their sentiments in his heart.

Dark green knitted sweater was hugging his petite figure with black jeans on little thin powerless legs. However, tiny hands continuously calling small creature toward himself with cheerful squealed and grinned.

However, without his knowledge!! How his friends guest are fondly checking him with standing at entrance! There is something contrasting in jimin's smile and laugh today. Friend observed, it's been days that jimin didn't open up and laugh like this.

Today something is concealed in his smile that is difficult for friends to notice, He was squealing like there is no negativity in his life anymore, as if he doesn't need to worry about anything.

"gerum!! Come... Come..."

Jimin squealed with calling his small blond with mix of white colour puppy.  As said, jimin before never weeped for his condition but he for sure cried in secret on gospel that he couldn't achieved his dream of officer.

That was his dream for becoming an officer with Jungkook yet at the perfect time of training his leg left his side. What he didn't envisioned about his aim and their further life? His dream of life was always with dgp, although jungkook didn't show any signal about love. Still, he was totally sure about jungkook, whether he couldn't love jimin then there is no chance for him to fall for someone. Cause jungkook never show slight interest in staring someone for minute.

Jungkook never knew, what love really is? For jungkook friends and Families love is same love for partner, and that was so much for jimin to believe that jungkook will only love him. Moreover, he himself determined to teach and express love to jungkook so that jungkook will find his real love in him.

He was so excited for thier future life that already make scene of them together in his dream dairy; He and jungkook, after marriage will spend day time in department while night at their perfect house. Both will do secret romance at office along sharing kiss with hidding from their subordinates.

After whole exhausted day, both will share their day experience at night, under the moonlight with embracing each others. What he didn't thought about thier future? At the end of the day, after encountering with many criminal with tiring themselves mentally and physically, both will share warm of heart and body with each other.

Yet, single dream of his scattered in a second when doctor informed him; You can't walk anymore!! You won't able to continue your training from now onward.

Unfortunately, reality hit him hard with waking him up from dreams yet couldn't break his hope, hope of spending life with jungkook.

bambam beside him husband tiptoe at jimin's way yet reaching till his back bambam carefully latched on his back with back hugging him along placing chin on his head. Jimin shuddered with loud squealed and turned head with finding most important persons of his.

"bam?? Yugii?? What an surprise!! When you both arrived?"

Letting out loudly with electrified smile jimin grasped bumbum's arm in left tiny palm yet gripped yugyeom's palm with right one with pulling him toward himself. Eventually, Yugyeom dearly hug him with caressing his head.

"we just reach here, How are you chimi!!"

Yugyeom backing away from him asked with cupping his cheek, jimin placing his own palm on yugyeom's one replied..

"I'm good but today I'm so so so happy yugii!! And you will be happy too after hearing reason of my joy!!"

Jimin exclaimed with grasping his palm with both hand and proceeded to move wheel toward tables for them to sit while bambam removed jimin's clutch from wheel and push his chair at table.

"Which reason make this beauty this much happy?"

bambam asked with sitting ahead of jimin on table with yugyeom beside him, jimin with broad smile and rosy cheeks place out his phone from pocket yet opening gallery, click on dgp's firm yet marvelous picture to stared him intensely.

"I lastly get chance to show my love to him bam!! We are going to be one finally!!"

Jimin caressed screen with thump along staring at his pic carefully, He really love jungkook, he love his heart as well his face. Jungkook's solidified handsome face always make his heart miserable to halt from jumping, his doe deep eyes with bony cheeks along with thin lips, constant created storm of desires in his heart. He was head over heels for jungkook yet can't confessed him.

He was struggling to make jungkook feel his care and love for him but jungkook always took it as friendly gesture. Hence, this time he soon going to link with dgp in utterly deep and ardent relation and when he will show his care and love for dgp, jungkook nonchalantly has to think it an another way. Jungkook has to consider his action as an lover not as a friend.

Anyways, after hearing words of jimin it didn't take them much time to get about whom this boy talking, Jimin can never think about anyone except jungkook and they knew it. Yet, it's indeed unbelievable and confused information for them.

"About what you are saying chim?"

Yugyeom inquired with coiled brows while jimin peeking at them with moist happy eyes revealed..

"Our family fixed our marriage!! Me and kook soon going to get engaged!!"

That was indeed astonishment for them to listen, they themselves observed jimin's suffering love for jungkook. His one sided love was greatly get difficult for him to handle. although, jungkook didn't did anything much for him to fall this hard but each time with dgp developed great amount of feelings for jungkook in his heart.

Jungkook was entirely undetermined of jimin's feelings and this sentence always hurt jimin's heart, he was desiring for jungkook's love, he was wishing from dgp to see his heart. bambam and yugyeom itself witnessed broken form of his.

However, they are happy for jimin would be underestimate to said, this two people are happiest being to hear this news yet what surprised them the most; How jungkook could agreed for this as Jeon through beginning not for a moment care to sence his feelings neither show interest in marriage, Then?

"How that happened?"

bambam along wide smile asked while yugyeom with similar faced respond in hmm. Hence, jimin steadily explained them things along with discussion of Park's with jeon.
Yugyeom with blank face share glance with bam who with unspecified face stared at jimin's happy face then husband's nervous one.

"Don't you think jimin, jungkook deserve to know this first. I mean, you guys first must have explained this to him too??"

Yugyeom find it unsatisfied and extremely erroneous. He is well observant of his friend's nature. As, jungkook won't take this news so easy and will for sure creat big storm of this unknown decision. As a closest friend of his, he can state with entire guaranty that jungkook won't take this news as easy this two family considered.

Well, whether see then jungkook's reaction will be legal as per his point. He has whole right to said his decision yet this people didn't dare to ask him once.

"I said this to appa too but soomin grandma tell him that kook get agreed to whomever she will choose for him! Moreover, the day kook will return from his mission, I myself will explain him and confess him"

Jimin state along smiling at them while bambam sigh in relief after hearing his answer, if Jungkook said that he will marry whomever his grandma choose then there is no point of getting anxious on. Although, yugyeom wasn't satisfied of his answered still forgetting each negative thought from brain smile with heart.

"I'm so happy for you two chimi!! Can't wait to see you both together!!"

bambam grasping tiny soft palm of jimin exclaimed while jimin chuckled with red cheeks while yugyeom stand and kneeled ahead of him with clinching his both hand and mumbled...

"no one can be conten more then me, for you two chimi! But?"

Saying his incomplete sentence yugyeom halted in middle, his voice was holding cautiousness to not let fail happy face of jimin, Jimin with puzzled face and smile asked..

"But? what yugii?"

Yugyeom taking deep breath cupped his left cheek while bumbum sence that yugyeom isn't wholly satisfied about this marriage information. Hence, Jimin's smile begin to shaked unhurriedly when yugyeom suggested...

"But we know his behavior better chim!! More then us, you know your kook better. I don't know why? I'm having unsure feelings, he gonna be totally disappoint after getting news of yours marriage. What if he said this only to stop soomin grandma from asking him continue for marriage? we know jungkook's point on marriage and love chimi! How much he is unconcerned for this things."

Each alphabet of his sentence grasped deep meaning only to alert Jimin's soft heart for upcoming tornado or to not let him develope any more emotions for dgp which can only shattered his heart. Yugyeom can't tolerate to see his friend being broken anymore and to not let him drown in one sided love, he has to warn jimin now.

"What you mean Yugi? Wi__will kook reject me?"

Jimin waverly question with anxious face, radiant of jolly which was glittering through beautiful eyes of jimin eventually get lessen on his words. The specific fear he has about his feelings again started to assemble in heart, fear of jungkook will reject him begin to play again.

bambam detected changing aura of friend and himself feeling bad for him, dare to comfort him yet get cut in middle by husband..

"No chimi! He w----" cutt off by yugyeom..

"No love!! Not anymore, he need to fight with reality and we have to stand beside him now. We did, gave him profitless suggestion till now but not anymore. Jimin has to fight to earn, if he wanna make jungkook his!"

bambam just intended to comfort him with identical 'not sure' comforting sentence yet yugyeom interrupted him to halt bum for growing unsettle hope in Jimin's heart. He love jimin as much he do to jungkook and instead stating him any hopeful word, yugyeom will suggest him, what is best for him.

"What are you saying yugi?? I'm getting nervous with your words?"

Jimin muttered with gripping his palm tightly while yugyeom staring in his eyes spread his lips for courageous smile and suggested..

"I won't say and give you any hope that jungkook will surely accept your proposal chimi. He can reject you but it will be depend on you, how you will react on it."

Yugyeom mumbled yet that was still unclear and paining for jimin, he whispered back with moist eyes..

"What I will do then yugi? I can't take his rejection"

Yugyeom shaking his head patted his cheeks and again cleared his motive..

"You are park jimin, if you don't remember then let me remind you. You are same person who was about to lost his life for jungkook, you are  same confidential and bold Jimin who didn't give up from his love. You have to make him fall for you jimin, kook don't know 'what is love' and you need to teach him!"

Yugyeom explained while jimin with teary eyes glance down on fidgeting fingers while bam smiling in sorrow turned jimin's face at his side and softly murmured..

"Jungkook, The day he left his house, left his comfortable life just for become officer, similar day he lost his interest in other matters too. Anger on his father and persistency to earn officer's tag never let him think about other scenario of his surroundings. He wanted to be an officer and show his worth to his father. Yet, that reason didn't let him observed your love and emotion for him chimi!! He don't really know 'what is feeling love' and you had knowledge about this too.

Even if he reject you still it's you who have to fight for his love, just confess him and wait untill he transmit same feeling with you"

Jimin stared at their face with different glint in eyes, bambam's word reminded him back time. He couldn't deny whatever words bumbum muttered to him as he know each moment about thier back days.

Still, sore feeling of getting rejection by dgp were piercing his heart. He is park jimin yet isn't same like before, he was valiant back then but he is entirely sensitive now. Can't take single harsh reality easily now, that always trigger him with hitching his breath for panic attack.

"Whatever!! Yet, if you guys get in bond of marriage then don't forget to invite us okay? Or I won't leave you both."

Yugyeom taking gloomy expression of jimin tried to replace with bashful one. Although, they don't know anything about future but can't ruin their present with useless thoughts thus for cheering again dull jimin, yugyeom playfully said.

However, that surely work as soft little smile made way on plump lips of jimin, he can sad over jungkook's rejecting thought yet similarly can't forget that they are still going to get engage. Hence, similar thought maintained his confidence and provided him hope.

:

:

:

Ultimately, day passed with spending time with friends, whole day yugyeom and bambam accorded their time to jimin with taking him out along with eating dinner at restaurant. After don't know how many days later jimin feel content with spending hour with mates.

However, lastly friend bid him good bye with charming grinned while even jimin bid them with same way still that was entirely duplicate. If words has to clear then he was happy whole day with sharing time with friends yet certain anxiety which grown in his heart through yugyeom and bambam words were still nudging his heart.

He didn't show them, his sensitive heart and insecure mind begin to disturb his thought. Hence, whether he want assurance and slight hint that jungkook won't hurt him then he has to talk with dgp itself.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 659 28
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] ❝𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐧, 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞❞ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Taehyung, Promise...
111K 3.4K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...
280K 8.1K 22
It all happened in winter, in a remote village in Gangwon-do, Seoul, where the beautiful village was covered with blankets of snow and the frequent...
83.1K 5K 27
It was like a normal morning on a subway, Until Taehyung became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle Taehyung's pov :- He was barking at...