Episode 31

Dear readers just wanna notify you all, 'Can you forgive me' novel completely created in my mind thus I just can't change scene as per your perspective. Taekook will fall for each other the way I already made in my mind. Like wise, I won't change future's scenes as you will expect through me. And 'taekook didn't fall for each other still' thinking you guys didn't reading episode but how could it be romantic if never saw them falling slowly with lovely moments?

And big warning for future; don't hate jimin ahead, this is just fiction and the love you have for bts similarly maintain it till last episode of 'can you forgive me'. Jimin is just lead in my fiction so no single hate for him.

***

Complete one month has elapse that officers staying at otgol, whole one week and nine days moved that potter and dgp expend time together

Two of them didn't linked up together after last meeting, dgp was badly engrossed in file of murder and weilong case. Although, wished to catch up with potter still work sticked his hour and minutes in case.

However, After getting rejection through brother, potter contact with best friend regarding riding at northern side of otgol yet rose was even faint-heart then him thus instead riding there with him, rose suggested him he himself doesn't need to go there.

Anyway, caremicist snubbing her request commanded her to get ready to drive at haveli yet rose next day, at
apparent time notify him; Her maternal grandma got admitted at daegu hospital so she and her mother urgently has to drived at daegu.

Hence, potter let go the thought of flying at daemyung place. Yet, he did, he attempted to buried his curiosity inside himself amid week still didn't work. Thus, at the end of the day of last week he determined to ride there. Still, fear of father's information about ghost were scaring his sensitive heart with holding him to visit alone there.

Ultimately, puzzling himself whole week in choosing with whom exactly he should visit there as major close people already denied him, he finally picked out the human to explore daemyung place.

That's why, sitting on bed with sideway position along clinching squishy pillow closed to chest with left arm while diffidently chewing nails of right hand, potter hesitantly grasped nearby phone and dialing particular number begin to wait for other one to pick up.

***

On other side, DGP with inhaling smoke through cancer stick along scrupulously checking similar murder file were sitting on couch with resting left leg on right one.

While, subordinate devouring his apple slice at front of jeon, reported dgp about riding at daegu tomorrow for following weilong. They got notification through department, weilong gonna do drug deal at 'Crazy companions' club of daegu. Thus, catching third strong evidence against him, they planned to ride at daegu city.