Episode 1

At the particular seren bedroom an handsome musculine were getting ready for office ahead of mirror along grasping firm frame

handsome musculine were getting ready for office ahead of mirror along grasping firm frame. Amidst 40 year, ravishing and dominating aura still maintained in him.

At the current moment, restrained image reflecting through mirror along  inner sprite of masculine; Gazing at his powerful appearing, it's only indicate; how much clever and dashing sprite this human has.

However, when soft arm of better half rounded around his broad shoulder, lips eventually lifted for soft smile. Although, he keep his intimidated aspect in public or in middle of family yet can't hold himself to express soft side to his wife. As, she is his best friend as well as best supporter of life.

The last thing this man ever committed is, let get harm his wife or hurt his wife. Can't digest the fact, any certain reason gathered tear in her eyes. Anyways, still there is definite reason which always moist eyes of his wife. And that's; contorted bond of father and son. Contorted relation of jeon gongyoo and Jeon jungkook.

"what happen darling?"

Gongyoo asked rotating along snapping arm around petite waist of wife while eyes intensely begin to study pleasing face of her yet chuckled left through thin lips when other one whinned like sprog.

"yoo!! Are you for real? Today is our baby's anniversary still driving at office!!"

gorgeous lady uttered along fidgeting with black shirt's button. She is entirely over with robotic routine of husband and son. However, They can robot at normal day's. yet, at least can behave as human in special day of their love one's.

"jihyun!! I know love!! Yet, I have to attend important meeting today and we three must be present there. I can't do anything!!"

Cupping soft cheeks of jihyun, gongyoo exclaimed. Yet, Lady sigh in disappointment and mumbled with gazing at his partner..

"Okay!! But be on time. We really need to reach there before 8pm."

"we will try"Gongyoo nodding assured with calm nod. He just can't courage up to hurt his love while jihyun sighing shaked head with expecting similar reply from husband and making his collar muttered..

"Not try Mr. Husband, you three brother must be here before time or you know your danger mother, more then me!!"

Jihyun is well aware of authoritarian conduct of her mother in law. The chief lady of jeon house, her word is identical of those cannon, if grapeshot  shoot then can't take back. Whether, she ordered them, they should be here then they has to be, Not matter what.

Chortling silently gongyoo peck her head and agreeing with her whispered..

"ok, we will be here, alright?"