Episode 14

Car speed come to cease near the mansion of jeon's,  park couple stepped down from car as driver open the door for them.

escorted by calm step both enter inside mansion and smile gasing each other face as worried jeon family get clear to them, dongwook chuckle hearing anxious words of gongyoo who was oscillating with distraught face....

"Why this wook even asked us to gather here?"

"For speciel talk my fellow" dongwook voice out with chuckled and strolled toward them along with shinhye.

Present member smile widely standing from their place while gongyoo rushed toward him with smile before embracing him.

"What happen bro, suddenly this meeting" Asked with jumbled frown and make both couple sit on couch with himself sitting beside him, jihyun also settle herself beside shinhye placing palm on her hand.

"Nothing yoo, just thought why not visit you guys" wook uttered gasing everyone while Suzy marched toward them and handover glass of water.

"idiot !  Do you know how much worried I got from your sudden visiting news" gongyoo huffed nudging his shoulder, dongwook laugh and claimed...

"It's okay no need to worried, moreover it should be me who have to tense"

Gongyoo along with jeon family gazed at him with befuddled face and Jihyun asked worriedly...

" lWhy hyung ? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah jihyun everything is okay. Well,  it's about jimin" she revealed making everyone more worried thinking something bad happened with him, jeonhee asked worriedly...

"Why what happened to our chim?" she asked while park couple looked each other face before declaring...

"Don't worry aunty, chim is perfectly fine. it's just we come here for.....for marriage proposal of our child to your grandson" shinhye revealed hesitantly along detecting their reaction, other wide there eyes yet jeonhee again asked in unclear voice..

"You mean!! you both are here for marriage proposal for our jimin to my jungkook?" jeonhee wavered out with unclear frown, two of them nodded and dongwook muttered...

"Yes aunty, I know my child isn't perfect, he can't walk but I can assure you aunty, he will love jungkook with his whole heart and walk with him in every ups and down of their life without any break" dongwook let out emotionally while jeonhee smile along with whole family and shinhye complete him....

"My baby love jungkook from his childhood aunty, he always dream about kook. Unknowingly jungkook was the one who make him happy"

shinhye state with teary eyes, she herself notice her son; how get lost in jungkook's thought with unintentionally smiling and blushing. She noticed, jimin don't talk much yet can't stop himself with talking about jungkook nonstop.

Dongwook joined his hands before turning toward gongyoo...

"After his accident he didn't show many emotions to anyone except kook, jungkook always care for him and looked after his health and that's what every parents desired to see in their son in law, I know jungkook will always make him happy. Moreover, I can give my jimin in this family with closed eyes. We both helpless parents visit you guys only for this yoo, with the hope of positive answer from you all " dongwook conclude with moist eyes while gongyoo smile on his words and hug him before answering..

"Are you idiot wook, how could you thought we will not accept our jimin for jungkook, it should be me who beg you for your excellent child, we will be most grateful getting son in law like jimin."

Shinhye and dongwook smile widely hearing him while joongki exclaimed with wide smile...

" Yes hyung, our ladies were already finding good spouse for our kook and see you come here with mind-blowing proposal itself "

" we were so lost finding better for kook , didn't thought about jimin that both will be the best for each other, no uni ?" hyekyo remarked excitingly lastly asking to jihyun who nodded with emotional face, her eyes was shining with happiness. She hugged shinhye and mumbled clutching her palm...

"Not just jimin but my kook also need someone like jimin in his life shinhye, working day and night with no paused he was becoming lifeless soul shinhye, Only jimin's immense love can make him living soul, I will be the happiest person if they both get married."

Shinhye smiling assured her with clutching her hand, couple turned toward minsik and jeonhee for their opinions and dongwook asked..

"will you accept my jimin for your jungkook aunty and uncle?"

Everyone staring at them with expecting eyes while jeonhee with smile peeped at minsik who has wide smile on his face, both share secret conversation with each other and jeonhee announced sternly...

"Suzy take sweets here, jungkook's in laws need to make their mouth sweet no?" she uttered while jeon cheered loudly taking her answer positively,  Suzy run toward kitchen while shinhye and dongwook walked toward elder for hug.

"Jimin will be the best for my grandson dongwook child, I know he will be always there for jungkook whenever he will need him, this child already won my heart when he save jungkook three year back"

minsik state patting his head, jeonhee 'hmm' and also mumbled..

"Jimin was always in my brain for jungkook but didn't thought to asked directly as he already did so much for us saving jungkook. Hence, my soul didn't let me asked you guys jimin for kook yet seems destiny itself wanted to make them together"

she announced cupping shinhye face, Suzy feed each one sweets while jeon's again get engrossed in discussion of proposal, suddenly jihyun asked...

"As jimin already told his answer, what about jungkook we still didn't asked him?" she asked and gongyoo replied...

"I don't think he will deny as he already told, he will marry whomever mom choose for him, right mom?" He glanced at jeonhee who nodded before saying...

" hmm, he will not disrespect my decision!! I know him!!" she exclaimed and minsik halted her with placing his own point..

"Still we should asked about his opinion"

"Uncle is correct, you guys first asked jungkook about his opinion after we will decide their engagement, what do you say yoo" dongwook asked calmly while jeonhee again denied and suggested...

"As kook isn't here so we will inquire to him when he will back. Anyways, I know he will not disagree with my choice so let's fix their engagement date" jeonhee lacing out his decision turned toward minsik who wasn't looking satisfied with his decision but nonethelessly nodded.

Minsik isn't ideal of one side decision as he know his grandson, jungkook indeed accept for marrying yet he didn't express his whole acceptance in it. Moreover, jimin is dgp's best friend and this sudden decision of binding them together will surely make him astonish.

Jungkook never saw jimin before with different intentions and unexpected news of their changing relation will surely gonna heat officer's temper. He will need some time to digest this news thus that's what minsik thought. Jungkook will asked time to adjust with news but without asking they already fix engagement date.

After long discussion they decided date of engagement at last month of this year means at December with minsik order , according to Minsik jungkook still had to handle new three murder case after returning from village...that's why expand the date while marriege won't be this long.

***