Episode 32

Park shinhye was settled at living area of park mansion with boyoung at left and Taehee at right, Three of them were discussing about jeon's and their overwhelmed discussion on Jimin's engagement point.

As, dongwook and shinhye reaveled them about agreement of jungkook and Jimin's marriage proposal, Park couldn't grasped themselves to celebrate utterly joyous news.

For jimin!! as if dream come true to him, when dongwook placing sweet in his mouth state answered of jeon, Jimin let out loud weeped with wide beam. He was exceptionally anxious about reply and reaction of them yet words of father casted tranquillity in his anxious heart.

However, similar reaction was transpired through other member of park, Jimin's loud happy cry make swamped other too.

Chanyeol literally wailed in crying jimin's arm, he love Jimin with his whole heart and studying miserable condition of brother's couldn't hold himself to break down in his soft arm.

Chanyeol was well aware of feeling of jimin toward jungkook, jimin frequently used to share little-little moments of them with him. Thus, comparably chanyeol was known to jungkook's behavior too, he didn't said yet mid deep down he was getting horrified vibe that jungkook will end up hurting Jimin's heart.

However, after getting news through dongwook that make him overwhelmed the most. He was scared, whether jungkook didn't accept jimin then who will gonna except his brother. No!! It's not like people rejected him or something yet society and relatives was always there to open their filthy mouth to rise insecurities in already unconfident heart of Jimin.

Jimin used to be the most confidential and bold at the time of thier training yet paralyzed leg and insecurities that jungkook won't accept his proposal always rose up his blood pressure. After years, people's pity eyes on him but jungkook's comforting one, grow extra feeling for dgp with clarifying him, no one is better than jungkook for him.

Anyways, baekhyun with grasping laptop hiked toward them with settling middle of taehee and shinhye.
Eventually placing laptop on lap baek show them best places and area of korea.

"Now!! What about this? After whole one week, I find few best places for ceremony!!"

Baek exclaimed along showing aesthetic places and area for engagement ceremony of jimin and jungkook. Well, whether inquired who is vastly enthusiastic for jimin and jungkook's marriage then from park, baekyun and lusi yet about jeon then lisa and Jennie and Suzy is the most.

Both family already begin preparation of engagement celebration without even inquiring answer of groom. Park as well as jeon's are extreme jolly on the thought of changing their relation into something that didn't thought once to ask jungkook about his opinion.

"Cut this all baek!!! We don't need to find any place for thier engagement ceremony. Jeon hacienda is aesthetic enough for thier engagement party!"

Halting excited baekhyun in middle, taehee interrupted. Boyoung agreeing with her hummed while shinhye laughing lightly on his disappointed face muttered..

"Yes baek son!! Soomin aunty said, they wanna place ceremony at their place so no need to find any place, right?"

"Okay as you say!! But still, I'm the one gonna choose outfit for chim while other remaining accessories will lusi!"

Baekhyun closing laptop leaned back and state with warning face yet other chuckled and nodded in acceptance. It took whole one year for baekhyun to get mixed up with park's, he used to be exceedingly shy to muttered words at first yet now he is the most cheerful person in this family along with lusi.

Boyoung shaking her head pull his cheeks and replied..

"your wish my son in law!! You only have to handle responsibility of chim as a brother in law of his!"