Episode 28

[play music :- Chal wahan jaate hain ( arijit singh, rashmi virag, amaal malik) ]

70 years has passed that couple share their lovely moment. Suffered together along fighting for themselves together in homophobic era. Yet, in this long love journey of there, his husband always has to forget best day of their life.

Amid 70 years he is forgetting their anniversary then at last always approached him with apologies and guilty face. However, it's enough for him, he won't forgive him easily today.

However, sitting on bench with fuming mind and disappointed heart he was glaring at space

However, sitting on bench with fuming mind and disappointed heart he was glaring at space. Even in his 70, he didn't fail to look stunning. Soft black diy hair were fleeing with seren wind while slightly wrinkle forehead rotated into angry frown, fragile wrinkled lid of eyes blinking to control rolling down tear from grayish eyes. Hence, through his beautiful appearance, person only can asses that he must be mind-blowing in his adult.

"I will not forgive him today!!" gorgeous aged mumbled with wiping face with wobbly palm. Nonchalantly, looked ahead when little 10 year's boy stand front of him. He with calm face about to asked something yet before boy place one paper and white rose on his palm with muttering...

"Here beautiful!!! Beautiful rose for beautiful man" boy muttered and run away from there. Gorgeous male chuckling stared at paper and rose then read paper with frown...

I am sorry my gorgeous .... My darling... My love of life. This old man always hurt you no? So, this little sorry letter with white rose.

By the way, did you remember something looking at white rose. No? Okay let me remind you. This rose is indication of your personality, so pure and innocent and that's how I fall for you first time Hyunsukaaa!! I love you hyun. Forgive me!!

Tear rolled down through his eyes after reading his letter. He chuckling peck on it while again second 9 or 8 year's girl run toward him and passed orange rose and one more paper to him.

"Don't cry grandpa, tear not suits you!!"

She mumbling wiped his eyes and run away without saying anything further..

hyunsuk sorry for whatever wrong did I committed in this long journey of our love. So, orange rose?? This is for my passion which I had to make you mine love. That was not so easy for me to break the barrier of insecurity from your heart yet I did with my passion and strong believe and see today where we are?

I love you hyunsuk and sorry for hurting your fragile heart.

One, two continued tear fall down while teeth were biting lips to control leaving sob. He reminded, how his lover suffered more than him to make them together. How he used to ignored his love for him and used to hurt him, just for his insecurities and fear of homophobic society?

"I am sorry haneoul, I hurt you the most!!"

He mumbling again peck on paper and stand from bench to find his husband yet didn't find. No one were at garden, only his figure were sending there.