Episode 26

Inhaling deep shaking furry breath dgp close eyes with tightening his molar yet steadily unlid the cover of furious iris with intensely gawking at burning area of taehyung wrist.

Potter's skin were burning at high lever still he didn't manifest any discomfort emotion on face, left palm clinching right paining and shivering one. Meanwhile, present member gasped while rose were about to rushed at him. Anyway, DGP impulsively crossed her along halting her in middle.

Dgp cautiously tried to grip his mushy palm which taehyung didn't let. He step back calmly murmuring...

"I'm okay"

On otherside, Kris with vastly culpability face were staring at taehyung, moving head at floor he apologized...

"I'm sorry taehyung, I ____ " get cut of by loud yell of furious jeon..

"SHUT UP...... ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT OR LEFT YOUR BRAIN SOMEWHERE, COULDN'T SEE AN LIVE HUMAN WALKING TOWARD YOUR WAY"

Kris wo badly shuddered while hoseok and kai gazed at him with pity eyes. Taehyung with broad eyes peeked at DGP, he never saw junseo this much angry. Yeah!! He before yelled at taehyung too still this time, he was appearing an infuriated lion.

"It's okay junseo hyung!!! He didn't did it intentionally. Let it be!!"

Taehyung to not create any scene at park house tried to halt him while jungkook taking deep air through nostril again ranted with glaring in enrage...

"JUST FUCKING DISAPPEARE YOURSELF SOMEWHERE, GO"

Kris wo is already sensitive human. moreover jungkook's firm word pierce his soft heart causing tear to gather in his eyes. He lastly whispering sorry dashed, where he about to go along wiping tear with sleeves.

Jungkook massaging his fluttering hot temper sighed and once again glance at red shapeless patch of potter's wrist, he about to hold his hand yet before....

"WHAT THE HELL TAE??? HOW CAN YOU BE RECKLESS? "

Okvin stepped there and without acknowledging about situation directly burst on taehyung who with extensive eyes rotated at okvin along attempting to explain her real condition. While, okvin heatedly meandered eyes on shatter cups.

About okvin then as said, she is self conscious woman. Thus, she don't prefer any inconvenience in her work. moreover, there were present special guest of Seoul and embarrassing park's at front of them was last thing she wanted to done. Yet, something like this indeed has to perform to make park ashamed at front of Jung.

It was not so substantial complicated situation yet she thought that much. Hence, thought which always nudged her against taehyung. Currently, provided her best opportunity to fumed..

"Aunty I di____"

"Then!!you all argued with me to not snapped at him. Can't he even grasped single cup tray"

She cut him with furiously staring at raewoon along mocking taehyung. Taehyung moved head down while she again ranted...

"Didn't you said? You are Bi then that's how you will gonna handle other male? You should know about this all taehyung? You are bi Thus you have to learn this all to spend peacefull life with other male"

Oh!!! So that's what the major reason of okvin to act frequently harshly toward taehyung? It's probably six year passed that park came to know about taehyung's sexuality. Well, she isn't homophobic but generally she desired to marriage rose and taehyung together. However, when she found taehyung weren't interested in her daughter thus begin to evolve disturbing thought about him.