Episode 13

Making his bed with vexed face taehyung bubbled to himself...

"Disappoint? How the hell that rabbit can said that I was disappointed, didn't I had another work to do, a certain I will think about him" he uttered with clutching jaw along throwing pillow with jolt. Potter were continuously mumbling about Jeon yet rounded as soft comforting voice of his father fall on his ear....

"Now what hyung did to Tata for being this furious?" dongseok asked strolling toward tae, thinking again weilong did something to taehyung.

Corner lift up for smile on taehyung's face after noticing his father in his room, dongseok make himself comfortable on near by chair of bed while taehyung sit on bed.

"hyung didn't did anything, my one of customer annoyed me today" potter lied with rolling eyes while dongseok tittered along checking his face and asked with dramatic narrow face....

"I can't believe that, mine this calm, patience boy get annoyed with customer, his loving customer"

"Don't asked me dad, this idiot customer really getting on my nerves now, rabbit" tae scoff while shaking his head, whispering last word under his breath,Dongseok raise his brows and pat his head muttering 'it's okay'.

"by the way you here? Do you need something seoku" taehyung asked grasping his palm with slight anxious frown face, dongseok chuckled on his worried voice and explain...

"Nothing Tata, I thought to informed you, tomorrow I was planning to invite our both guest for dinner. Prepared something good for them tomorrow, hmm"

Taehyung frown on dongseok displeased words while already getting about which guest his father is talking , he asked in not so agree tone...

" why? I.. I.. Mean it's not like they are our own guest?" asked trying to make his father deny on his decision, dongseok shakes his head before understanding him..

" I know bub but they are our minsik uncle's guest so It's our responsibility to hospitality them no?

Taehyung again about to denied him but thought to not disappoint his father so reluctantly nodded agreeing with little smile...

:

:

Dongseok walk out of room lastly wishing good night to his son, as dongseok went taehyung's smily face turned into irritating one. He scoffed in his mind...

' Now i have to handle that idiot tomorrow too'

********

Dgp were standing at wide balcony of his room while talking with his grandfather, Kai enter in his room and marched toward him grasping tab. However, jungkook sign him to wait untill he hang up...

"Thank you PA!! now I can handle this case easily"

"yes Pa, take care bye" after hanging up call he turned toward Kai and announced....

"judge of Supreme Court is my granfather's friend child, he talk with him for delaying the case for further two three months" he declared and step inside in his room, Kai follow him and said...

"Sir there is town near otgol where eminently drug supplying occurring along with illegal gun, tomorrow Kim will gonna ride to this village for heroins deal."

Jungkook nodded on his information with firm face and state...

"we have to follow him and don't forget to notify yeonjun to take police team with him tomorrow"

" Yes sir "

*******

Next day.....

Cycle were running smoothly on straight road, rose were sitting behind him while holding three designer bowl along with two fancy teapot.

Rose laugh out loudly when taehyung tell her about last night communication with his father.

" Now seoku inviting both of them, I already don't like that rabbit. Anyways, I have to handle him tonight " he huffed without decreasing speed of cycle, Rose chuckled on his friend before asking...

" Taehyung why you hate that danger but hot guy, he didn't even did anything to you, instead you were the one who interrupted them? " Rose asked while taehyung didn't uttered anything. Only looked his front with cold face.

Rose sigh shaking his head and didn't dare to asked anything more.

Taehyung were riding them toward near by village of otgol to handling the ceramic as per their order address, Rose as his assistant companing him.

After long silence taehyung remark calmly...

" you already know rose I had trust issues. moreover, I can't trust stranger that easily. About this new guest mostly that junseo I don't know why but I feel something strange with him, his sharp aura always give chill to me, I don't get any horrified vibe from him but don't know why there is something in him which is scaring me from deep down. I just know one thing that is staying as far as away from him is better for me ."

Rose stared at his back with jumbled face but nonethelessly asked...

" What do you mean tae? "

Taehyung just sigh and answer..

" It will be good if you never asked me more " taehyung calmly halt the topic before it could extend further.

********