Episode 22

[play music :- Soch na sake ( Amaal malik, Arijit Singh, Tulsi kumar ]

What was the definition behind that ambiguous 'you'? Which intends were at the back of that 'you', that still ingesting his brain. Here, questions were in a slow pace developing in his mind with nil answer in grasped.

While, the major liabile for disturbing potter's thought, just forwarded absurd 'you' to him moreover when he astonishingly tried to know the meaning behind it then officer throwing silent jumbled answer to him went away from his place.

At the current moment taehyung were leaning on his room's window with close eyes and folded hand on chest. Noon's incident were dancing in his mind.

Getting inane reply through Seoul guest taehyung got stiffed on his place while in min time Kai too stepped between thier conversation with standing beside dgp who was deeply gawking at narrow back of potter. Yet, begin to stepped back steadily without moving eyes from his back while Kai too with puzzled face initiated to follow him.

Meanwhile, when taehyung with muddled frown turned to defined the meaning of unclear 'you', there Seoul guests were already emptying his place. Junseo were walking out from there without clarifying his word.

Ultimately Kim taehyung still rushed behind them along grasping dirty dishes as sudden word of Seoul guest indeed did hard thud in his chest. Yet, beauty halted at door way only to found them already settling on bike.

Anyways, junseo finally rotated toward him too yet when potter's eyes asked him explaination then he just display soft smile, more like untidy smile which was trying to explain something which taehyung didn't get at all. Hence, except of smile junseo didn't uttered single word and ride away from there.

Hence, This is the point disturbing him. Why he didn't clear taehyung? Lastly taehyung open his lid with admiring front beaming stars and moon. Eventually, after not getting any suitable description of sudden word of guest taehyung declared it as any playful act of junseo to teased him.

"This human rabbit won't stop teasing me" taehyung scowled with sigh along closing the window and slowly slide toward bed. He laid on bed with starring at ceiling and mumbled himself..

"Yet, What was the meaning of his confused smile?"

He was staring at rounding fan yet lastly closed eyes with muttering...

"Whatever, he himself know meaning of his crazy behavior"

***

Spongy hand effortlessly molding the front clay with making it little mushy. Half hands were suffuse with clay and hair bend on head were supporting strand to fall on eyes.

However, rose were sitting beside him along continuously nudging him from half an hour with irritating him. Well, best friends were at shop of taehyung at present time.

"Are you even getting me tae? You just can't ignore me taehyung" Rose whine with rounding her arm to taehyung's one. Taehyung sigh in frustration and halting himself swiped head at rose with done face and respond...

"Will you stop annoying me rose flower, you are disturbing me in my work" taehyung chided while rose rolling her eyes again scotted toward him and requested..

"No! taehyungaaa you have to help me. Please! I'm really so much nervous"

Taehyung once again sighing begin to work on clay along sprinkling water on it yet mumbled in calm voice..