Episode 30

Don't forget to comment guys.....

:

:

Kim family were still in previous position, clasping on each other while dongseok repeatedly rubbing sleeky locks of potter along conscientiously glancing at space with recalling old historical love story of their village which his own grandpa narrated to him.

"Jeon palace and Kang heaven this two was different territory. There used to be straight line in middle of this two tribed. Jeon ancestors blessed with oofy and lavishing atmosphere by birth while kang was fresh born rich family. Yet, kang weren't that much powerful, they were kind and calm family but jeon was completely aggressived and arrogant family."

Dongseok initiated to narrate with introduction of two family of ancient era. Brothers curiously adjusted the introduction part yet taehyung lifting head up through hard chest of father asked...

"At that time, were two king used to rule at similar state?" potter with knitted brows asked while weilong 'hmm' with identical jumbled face.  Dongseok tittered on their words and cleared...

"No my children!! There was only one monarch used to rule on over all state that was jeon Heewon, the great grandfather of jeon minsik. While, kang was just rich family of that era and kang jihwan was kind landlord. Get it?"

Both nodded yet taehyung again inquired with serious face..

"What is the relation between this information and story you were about to tell?"

Dongseok nodded and again patting his head added..

"There is extensive relation middle of this two part. How? Then listen!! jeon heewon's younger daughter was send to europe for further studies then after five years later she returned back at Korean and in this celebration Jeon announced celebration party at  jeon palace where was only wealthy family invited and kang was one of them. Thus, there met kang daemyung son of kang jihwan and daughter of jeon heewon, jeon shuang and eventually they fall for each other.

Yet, when lover confessed their feelings to family. Kang's didn't show any disapproval but jeon heewon dismissed her daughter's confession as he planned to give her hand to north Korea's monarch's son. Shuang wailed ahead of father along begging him to let them together yet he didn't heard."

Taehyung peculiarly staring at father asked..

"Then?"

"Then!! After staying apart through six month shuang and daemyung couldn't able to stay away from each other and helplessly begin to meet secretly. Eventually, love grew with each meeting along with thier lovely bond while fear of getting apart constantly begin to disturbed them still the pure feeling of love which they were sharing always made them strong and firm.

Well, you know bear! Kang daemyung what he gifted shuang on her birthday?"

Dongseok quiered with tilting his head at taehyung who move orbs up at father with whispering...

"What?"

"He gifted her an heaven like beautiful haveli which is erected at northern side of otgol, now it's entirely got ruin and abundant. Anyways, after that shuang and daemyung begin to spend time there secretly."

Potter sitting straight turned body at dongseok while weilong back hugged him with placing chin on shoulder. Anyway, taehyung with puzzled face asked...

"Then? Jeon heewon accept them later?"

Dongseok chuckling shaked head and himself slightly turning at children revealed..