Episode 25

"What happen weilong hyung? why are you sweating?"

Elegant DGP queried with intense voice while word deeply grasping mocking intention. Naughty heart of perilous officer still grinning at his miserable figure.

"N-O, where?"

Words parted cause of anxiety yet as a professional criminal he once again accumulate himself with grasping deep breath with bending head down. He was saving himself through five year then how could he let himself simply exposed. He straightened with forming at least less suspicious smile.

While DGP raised brows in amusement on his composed behaviour yet leaning front slightly grasped glass of water from table and forwarded near weilong with mumbling in duplicated caring voice...

"You are hyung!! Here take drink some water"

Weilong tightening his jaw with flaring nose lifted head up in slow manner while jungkook again gesture toward glass with smile, not affecting even a bit through weilong stern face.

Weilong still maintaining eye contact remove glass from jungkook grasped and thank him in mocking way...

"Thank you!!!"

"It's perfectly alright hyung!!!"

Jungkook with plan voice lean back while weilong nonetheless chugged down at once.

He know, if he let any suspicious aura draw on himself then will surely get caught by ASI yet it's better to behave normal. Like, there wasn't any criminal sitting instead___elder son of dongseok. Ultimately weilong get interuppted by brother who was also observing his changing behavior...

"hyung? You okay? "

"Yes tae, There is too much hot here"

Dgp scoffed while taehyung sigh with smile yet again rotated toward Kai who was teasing rose and hoseok making them red.

However, Taehyung himself couldn't hold to join as he was totally enjoying seeing rose being shy. As both are childhood friend, he never see this side of rose before. She was always chatterbox and straightforward but today nothing were slipping out through her lock mouth.

"Well can I suggest you something hoseok hyung?"

Other gazed at taehyung who asked hoseok with teasing smile, Rose narrow her eyes on his smile while hoseok with smile permitted...

"Yeah??"

"my best friend isn't so easy to handle, she is an chatterbox that no one can stop her from talking nonstop. I'm still suspicious!!! How can this blabber machine can be this much silent??We can't assure you for future hyung, that's gonna be so hard for you to handle her hyung, best of luck!!!"

Taehyung chuckling teased while other chortled too. Rose playfully glare at him with jolted lips while taehyung shared clap with Kai on her bashful face. jungkook lightly chuckled on him. As he himself observed rose, how nonstop she can talk. Hoseok indeed has to handle word bank in future.

Anyway, everyone giggled on his word except okvin. No it wasn't free giggle!! she laugh yet not through heart. She was already anxious about Jung, if they will like rose or not while taehyung really has to revealed her bad habit.

"(Chuckled) taehyung!!! You really has to say this to him? She not even talk that much"

Okvin tried to defend her daughter while other got quiet on her sentence. She let out in less rude tone still words weren't so plan to not make surrounding awkward. Meanwhile, beautiful smile of potter steadily begin to flattered, Rose along with raewoon stared at okvin with 'are you for real' face.