Episode 6

He halted bike and marched toward night red club with his firm face, black tshirt with black leather jacket, rip jeans with black sneakers shinning ravishingly. as, about to enter inside before two guards stop him from two sides. However, let him go when male show some card.

Club was already fill with loud music. people were enjoying their time, some sexy ladies were performing pole dance moving their Body perfectly, people were doing their own bussiness. some was making out and fucking at corner. Yet, ignoring each and every act he directly walk toward vip area whicg was upper side.

 Yet, ignoring each and every act he directly walk toward vip area whicg was upper side

Two males appeared in his view along some bodygaurds. They were surrounded around them, He stepped toward them while one of sitting men welcome him with wide smile.

"welcome my boy, come sit here " he voice out making him sit beside himself while enter being just silently strolled and sit beside him with cold face.

"here meet mine most trustworthy men kim weilong, mr. Lee " Mu Gang introduced to his mafia partner tapping the back of weilong.

* Mu Gang

- mafia , do illegal work , arrogant , selfish , dangerous , no one know about him

* Kim weilong.

- trustworthy man of mu gang,  handsome, eldor  brother of Taehyung , rude for outsider and loving for his brother and dad , most wanted criminal , has biggest guilt that he was hiding about his work from his family , love to tease his brother

Mr.lee shaked his hand with him, weilong nodded little and shake back with similar cold face.

" So kim, you know? why I called you here? " mu gang asked while sipping his wine.

" No " weilong coldly replied gazing at mu gang, mugang chuckled before explaining..

" dont worry. This is not about work, you just escaped through prison moreover whole korea police behind you. Thus, i ain't wishing to repeat same." mu gang paused and twirled head at him placing hand on weilong shoulder.

" you can take break for sometime and spend time at village. I had strong believed, they can't caught you yet this time they asking help through DGP, one of our men who work for us at department inform me. He is encounter specialist, no one can left from his hand. I am 100% sure, he won't let you go that easily, he will catch you and give you life time imprisonment thus its better you go far away from here for certain time " he stated with stern frame.

" who is this DGP? " kim weilong asked with jumbled frown.

" Jeon jungkook " mu gang disclosed glancing at space with clutching teeth.

***

"Sir some days ago we caught him and throw in prison. yet, today someone take him out hiring loyer." sehun spock in professional voice.

"didnt he is well known criminal ? then how can supreme court judge mr. Lee min ho free him" DGP asked with angry scowled while sehun again blurted with same furious scrunched brows....

"sir he hired the most talented loyer of korea. Eventually, loyer played the perfect game of words saying, we couldnt found suitable proof that will make him criminal"

" what? single korean citizen know, he is criminal then how? " DGP question furiously.

"yes sir, still we cant go against constitution. as much as he is criminal that much he is citizen of korea to. thus, even whether one part of constitution consider that he is  criminal then other part would proof him innocent " sehun clarified.

"yes sir and for that we need strong evidence againt him. that the reason, why we drived here to ask your help sir"  jung hoseok requested, DGP frown sharply along thinking something deeply. However, lean back and order...

"pass me file of this kim. every detail, every means every single detail about him must be include in it" DGP firmly commanded while jung hoseok nodded and pass him red file, He grasped it and muttered...

"you both leave for now, I will returned this file after catching that kim" Dgp uttered and continue..

"and yeah sehun! informed me about his current information, where he is right now"

"Sir." sehun accepted with salute while jhope stand along with sehun and left after last salute.

:

:

:

:

:&

DGP was studing information through  file with deep frown. Ultimatly , disturbed by his phone ring. He peeking at id pick up....

" hmm " he responed in cold voice.

"sir! i found out about his location, currently, at daegu side area. sir! I think he is at otgol village, near daegu" sehun reported while Dgp mumbling 'that's good' hang up and whispered to himself peeping outside the glass window..

" Lets see, how you could escaped through prison this time kim"

***