Episode 20

[play music :- isq risk ( sohail sen, rahat fateh ali Khan)]

At 5:00 pm

Pairs were strolling side by side. Jungkook his left side taehyung then rose beside her Kai. Only, two chaotic pair were blabbering while other calm human were silently walking listening them.

"you know Kai hyung, I surely loving your company at fair. Otherwise, taehyung were so boring, if i suggest him to go this or this place then he was always like. No rose I am not interested you go, I don't like that..you go, we already visited that..lets go. I don't understand, if you don't like to visit places then why the hell you come at fair. You know hyung , he love only one thing , seat in ferry wheel and enjoy." Rose disclosed while taehyung stared at him with offened face and mocked...

" O really, asked me next time to join you"

Other chortled, rose grasping his palm sheepishly spock...

" hey taehyung, I was joking"

Taehyung rolling eyes snatched hand and snorted...

" But I'm not"

Rose huffed and begin to walked again blabbering with Kai. However, her eyes fall on arrow target game shop whereon was 'burst and win' was correspond.

 However, her eyes fall on arrow target game shop whereon was 'burst and win' was correspond

She excitingly held taehyung wrist and squealed, showing particular place...

"Taehyung let's go, that will be fun to play"

" yeah, let's go. That will be really fun" Kai supported her, taehyung denying them stated...

" Umm, you guys go. I don't want to"

Rose gazed him with disbelieved expression and scoffed...

" see, I knew. Junseo hyung let's go. He is like that, boring."

Kai without thinking much laugh out and jocked...

" Not at all, he won't come. He is more boring then taehyung."

Dgp, staring at Kai perilously remarked...

" Growing mouth too, seems, I need to cut your tongue too" Kai laughing awkwardly muttered 'I am going' and rushed toward shop while rose dragged others with her.

:

:

:

: