Episode 7

The only thought that was roaming in his mind was to catch that kim and put him behind lock-up , its been week he was making plan to take kim under him. Ultimately, after being satisfied with his decision DGP directly began to work on it.

Hence, As per his plan he set up for journey toward daegu in his black mercedes. Black mercedes were dashing through the conceret road with green field surrounded around it. From straight two houre mercedes were passing the green trees.

Confused frown form on his flate forehead as mercedes halt in middle. even after trying two three times it didnt worked , thus, come out to examined the problem. opened the hood of car, nevetheless begin to cough bending head left when smock enter in his mouth and nose.

He sigh in frustration and kick the car with clutching teeth, taking out his phone he called someone.

"hello sir ! Officer kai speaking" someone notified through otherside in submissive voice.

"Officer kai, My car stopped in middle of forest near daegu, came here with your things on my Mtt 420." order in cold voice.

"S--sir m-my th-things?" asked in scaring voice with little stuttered.

"yes and Its. My. Order officer Kai" ordered in cold husky voice.

"O-Okey sir"

* Kim kai

- subordinat officer, handsome, Out spoken, such as assistane to jungkook, little crackhead, scare with jungkook

***

He was erected near his car talking on call suddenly distracted as vroom sound fall on his ear.

Kai stopped the Mtt 420 near him and take of his helmet while dgp take his backpack from car and handovered it to kai. As,kai passed him helmet he hopped on bike while putting helmet on himself , Kai hold his backpack with his own on back.

Mtt 420 begin to ran on a road carelessly along with cold rushing wind. forest area get going to end and on a distanced a village come on their view.

 forest area get going to end and on a distanced a village come on their view