Episode 17

Jungkook and Kai darted inside mansion with rushing stepped only to enter directly at dgp chamber, jungkook hurriedly begin to search important file from shell.

After discovering it, he swiftly skip the page from it and stop on main report , he rubbing his heated forehead with two finger hit on file with same fingers.

indignant dgp raoming eyes in file Ranted...

" How the hell I couldn't thought deep about this information, here clearly inscribed that he don't have anyone expect younger brother and father then how can we neglate this? "

Kai with perplexed frown gased inside file and glancing at dgp with tense face asked....

"That too sir, but what about his family? Are they also involved in it? "

Glaring at distance with firm face, dgp Imparted sternly...

"can't say anything"

"Sir if it come out truth , thus we have to be more caution and have to know about them" Kai blurred out worriedly, jungkook place file on wooden table and rotated toward window before Snorting....

" That's what I tried to do today but didn't work"

" what next sir? " Kai asked.

Dgp still looking outside pull out his mobile and dialed someone's number.

" officer yeonjun speaking sir " officer replied from otherside, jungkook with firm face ordered...

" officer, tomorrow come at south field side of otgol. "

" Sir any evidence about Kim? " yeonjun inquired while jungkook sigh with closed eyes and confessed...

" Not exactly, but we cage one of criminal here at haveli. Tomorrow take him seoul and find out about Kim and with whom he is related to? Also, about park haneoul get it? "

" Yes sir "

Jungkook turned toward subordinate and claimed..

" we are not so far from catching Kim kai, let's assume we successfully achieved half of proof "

" That's right sir, "

Both settled at couch, jungkook and Kai begin to discussed something on laptop.

" Sir, this is the club were Kim used to visit often" Kai mumbled pointing at laptop, jungkook frown and state...

" call sehun to check CCTV cameras of this club "

" Sir " Kai accepted.

Jungkook pull laptop toward himself while Kai stand only to walked ahead calling sehun.

:

:

:

"Sir done" Kai informed still standing while jungkook 'hmm' with nod and lifting himself up stepped toward closest.

"Check that information kai" jungkook said pointing at screen, Kai nodded slightly while eyes stuck on dgp's back with hesitate face and questions.

Dgp halt hearing his subordinate question.

"Sir what if, taehyung also part of it?"

Jungkook taking moment again move toward closest with mumbling firmly...

"Constitution don't save criminals kai and whoever involved in Kim case will be behind bar, no matter who they are?"

"Okay sir" kai uttered and picking laptop silently from couch stroll out of his room.