Episode 12

Warm content wind were caressing his soft cheeks as he was sitting beside window, jungkook old collage time pic were in his hold while endearment were displaying on his adorable eyes.

Jungkook's photo were Reminiscent him about their old time, soft smile form on his plump lips along with red tint on his face.

He was so into his thought, didn't notice how his parents gazing at him holding so much affection in their eyes looking at his soft smiling face.

Dongwook and shinhye were standing at door way of his room and smile softly sharing each others glance. Making their way toward him, they stopped near his wheelchair and dongwook mumbled..

" Jungkook indeed so much handsome, no? "

Shinhye hummed him ,calmly staring at jimin with little tint of tease in eyes, jimin immidiatly hide photo under his thigh. He turned toward his parents with shocked face then looked down with with shy smile.

Chuckled left from shinhye mouth looking at his bashful face, dongwook nearing one of chair closed to him sit on it while shinhye stand behind him.

" You know why we both are here " he asked him while grasping his little hand, jimin still staring down shake his head. Dongwook with smile cupped his left cheek and exclaimed..

" Jungkook, he called me today, he talk to Dr. Kim about your leg and Dr. Kim told him, his one of London friend who is best orthopedist will treat you with him."

Jimin lift up his face with grined face along with moist eyes.

" Really? Jungkook called you? " he questioned his father , dongwook chuckled and give him little nod. Shinyhe asked caressing his hair..

" Are you happy? "

Jimin with enthusiasm smile, nodded his head sending piece to his parents heart who was always anxious for him.

Jungkook truthfully solicitude for him, he taking out time from his busy life thought about jimin,discuss with Dr. Kim about his health , is jungkook also had soft spot for jimin in his heart ?.

Jimin come out of his day dream when shinhye uttered teasingly..

" wook , someone again lost in our handsome dgp thought "

Jimin grined with red face and hide his head in shinhye's stomach turning little while wook gazed at him thinking something in his mind and asked softly..

" chim answer me genuinely, do you have feelings for jungkook " dongwook asked calmly while jimin hesitantly turned toward wook and nodded his head bending his head down. Shinhye smile widely, dongwook pull his face up with his finger.

" we already know about your feelings toward jungkook from your childhood. Hence, I decided to talked about your two marriage with gongyoo, is it okay for you bub " dongwook remarked, jimin looked at him with jubilant smile and hug his father grining...

" Thank you dad, I love you so much " jimin grined while shinyhe and wook both laughed at his excitement.

" Anything for you my chim " wook said pecking his temper.

*******

" Sir according to this information, park haneul is CEO of Rolex company in busan, yeonjun also said that he have illegal work in underworld with some mafia. Seems this Kim isnt the major problem in it rather it's someone else " Subordinate officer declared in serious voice walking through hallway of haveli with dgp who was taking every single important detail in his sharp brain with firm face. Both were returning from basement of haveli, after looking the criminal.