TE QUIERO♥

By subuhana05

She loved him.....but she was in forced to regret as he was going to marry her sister...... More

|Chapter 1|
|Chapter -2|
|Chapter -3|
|Chapter-4|
|Chapter -5|
|Chapter-6|
|Chapter-7|
|Chapter-8|
| Chapter-9|
|chapter+10|
|Chapter-11|
| Chapter-12 |
|chapter -13
|Chapter-14|
| chapter -15|
| chapter-16 |
| Chapter- 17 |
|Chapter-18|
|Chapter-19|
|chapter -20|
|Chapter -22|
|chapter-23|
|CHAPtER-24|
|CHAPTER - 25|
|CHAPTER -26|
|CHAPTER-27|

|chapter - 21|

372 44 78
By subuhana05

Vote target-34

Comment target - 23

Happy reading 🥰
_____________________________

"Rocky ??" Reena whispered moving ahead to the people.....

Fear gripped her heart seeing him being carried with a dripping life.

" Ma'am you can't enter in !" The gaurds informed as she unstabled towards his chamber following her sister in.

" Just a minute please !!"

" No ma'am nobody is allowed in except some close one !!" He said while Reena argued to get stopped by her sister who came out of his chamber.

" What's wrong happening ?" She asked trying to calm controlling her emotions.

"Ma'am she wants to get inside but that can't happen as it's about his safety. "

" Dii just a minute I just need to see him just one glimpse."
Akshara could her sister being prolonged with the effect of love and she neither want that she can see her devasted appearance but she can't let her win cos of dual perception first she shouldn't let her love him more and second she will not be paced having his vigorous state which will hurt her more.

Akshara was in a guilt as rocky got shot when he tried to save her and slipped into this patiency and seeing reena state of emotion making her drift into the pool of guilt...but she should act bold for both of them .

" You can't meet him now reena !!" She said sternly and moved.

" No....I !!" " Stop and go to your room !!" She was surprised by her sister's characteristics.

•••••••••

She ran towards the doctor as she saw him coming out from the room.

But his facial features were complimentary making everyone tense.

" It is very critical , I tried my best rest goes with the help from fate." He added and left .

••••••

" Reena !!" Deva called her in a calm voice as she stood her back facing him .

" You are crying ?" He asked as she looked at the person entered and brushed off her tears but didn't bother to give an answer.

" Why are you crying ?" He asked taking steps closer to her and hold her both shoulder giving an assuring squeeze . " Will he be fine ?" She asked still looking out at the night standing in the balcony. Deva sighed  " Well you know what the doctor says ....now it's matter of fate."

Reena shook her head and cried more " fate will cheat him ....."

Deva stood there puzzled and pulled her throw her shoulder and made her sit on a couch inside the room .
" You need to calm down reena !!"

" Noo I wished for bad .....I really didn't mean it deva....."

He listened her patient not knowing how to console .... moreover he was scared of losing his king...his sole god but seems like  this girl need to embark his sorrow.

He came to meet her as he thought atleast she would console him for his fear but it seemed him to shield her.

" I really can't see him suffer Deva !" She completed and brushed back her tears.

" Reena you hated him alot...."

"Yes everytime I try to hate him  but why can't I just stop loving him !!" Reena blunted making him confuse " loving him ? " he asked looking at her who is unbothered again.

" You love sultan ?" He asked startled at her who blinked him with her moist eyelids.

" Say reena !!" He asked little excited to know the truth.

" I did.....

but not anymore!!"

Deva sighed and sat back thinking

" I guess there's a behind!!" He said while she nodded and looked away.

" Did he loved you too ?"

" I....don't know !" Reena said not wanting to convey more off but she felt a tap over her shoulder " everything is gonna be fine !!"

•••••••••

Rocky felt a soft grip over his skin to see reena asleep in an uncomfortable position palming his .

The soft touch they shared after long .

Her sleep disturbed of his movements and moved away with an emotion of concern in her eyes.

They didn't shared zero words but an eyelock which she broke eventually as she felt footsteps reaching.

She snapped behind and about to go and heard " what are you doing here reena ?" Reena looked  at her sister shocked as her tone of speaking surprised as she could hear it and was hearing for the first time from her.

" I.......umm" she could only stutter not knowing how to make a reasonable excuse.

But shocking and hurting her more " reena it's not that everything is same as before so I want you to stay away from him. "

" I hope I won't need to tell you this again ?!" She said in a warning voice.

  Akshara sighed in guilt as she saw her sister walk away hurt and turned towards rocky.

" You....shouldn't have said that..." he stammered in his words of his illness but was quiet stern enough to make akshara nervous.

She stayed silent for a minute

" You shouldn't have been rude to her akshara "

She tried to convey calm without  making an eye contact " from what I have seen yesterday I think she still holds feelings for you which I think won't be good for trio of us of which I understand she should  move on completely from you or else she would be hurt . "

" Really was that the reason or something else is cooking in your mind." She looked up at him finding him mocking her in the words and saw his raised eyebrow and glare and chuckled. " If you need to look at me so I think you would need to eat something also Raja !!" She said looking at the bowl in her hand.

" I think I can manage to eat it myself akshara !!" Akshara forced a smile as he said protesting as she streched a spoon to him and kept the bowl aside.

" How do you feel now ?" She asked to avoid the awkwardness.

He just nodded and saw her giving him a small smile and leave.

She stopped and looked at him and she heard him .
" Once you have asked me akshara..... Have I ever loved her ? "

Akshara looked at him confused and hear him complete " that's a yes !" She could only nod at him and snapped to move out of the room wiping off a lone tear that escaped from his eyes hearing him which she knew meant nothing but a droplet of water.

•••••••••••

2 days passed rocky got better and started his daily routine regardless that he was not completely fine.

And that's when he had a conversation with Deva upon working among.

" Bhai I needed to say something ..." He was little hesitant and rocky shook his head to continue.

" Bhai...it's that I love someone" he heard a small chuckle from rocky " and why you are telling me this !"

" As your so close to me and I really adorn yours relationship with akshara di...I thought I yearn ideas from you to propose her. " Rocky didn't seem to be impressed with his words as he kept thinking. " I am  good enough to break things to that what is opposite to it what is bind....I really don't think I can help you in this matter. " Rocky saw deva's face fell when he literally spoke what was true from his records.

" Or maybe I can help even !!" He tried to add informally and smiled as deva did to him meekly.

" Are you sure you will give me ideas ."

Rocky nodded in pride " but first I needed to impress her and then propose "

Rocky chuckled as he found him acting odd but that was cute for him to watch him like that.

" Are you accepting for that !" He asked again doubtful.

" Great...... first I think I need to collect her likes and dislike......and I basically know some . "

" Okay if you then gift her something with that ....."

" I really don't think Reena would be impressed over me of the materialistic things I give . " he said merely

" Reena ?" Rocky asked startled.

Deva tried to act innocent.
" Yes bhai.....I really need to find other ways to impress reena ." Deva enjoyed watching his expression that he pressed himself back still quite surprised.

" What about planning a ......"
Deva controlled his laugh as he was interrupted by rocky " now I need you to sweep this thoughts from your brain and focus over the leftover works to be done ."

" But  this is also important right Bhai !!"

Rocky rolled his eyes
" do what I have said noe Deva and leave the room ."
Deva Chuckled and composed himself out and smirk.

" Stage no. 1 completed and officially stamped that he still love her " he said tp himself being proud.

" Now stage no.2 cancel the marriage. "

_____________________________

A very big SORRY dear readers.

I wasn't really able to complete and update but really really grateful for voting and commenting over the previous update hope it will be tuned.

So how was the update

Also rocky was shot while saving akshara as in the movie but the people who kidnapped and the way kidnaped is different.

Please do vote

Comment

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 907 30
this story takes place right after kgf 2. but Reena didn't actually die. she instead gave birth to kgf's next sultan. though this isn't your typical...
17.2K 1.6K 31
What if Rocky never fell in love with Reena in first sight?? While rather he teamed up with her to trap Suryavardhan's daughter and ruin KGF ?? 💔💔�...
72.5K 2.8K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...