ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

Da santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... Altro

Prologue
1. Meet the families
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

2. Reporting to duty

1.7K 234 18
Da santhiyasuresh

Karan kundrra walked in his swag inside the Commissioner office, in his formal clothes, not the cop uniform. The one who recognized him saluted to him and he acknowledged them with a nod. 

He entered inside the cabin after hearing the permission from the officer and saluted his higher official. 

" Welcome Mr. Kundrra, Mumbai police are happy to have u here ", the officer said while shaking hands with him and asked him to have a seat.

Karan also nodded and sat down and the officer gave him a file. He flipped the pages as the most wanted criminals appeared in every page with their crime list. 

" All them are under our encounter list and currently hidden somewhere, we need to find them" , the officer said with a determination and Karan nodded at him.

Karan " Yes sir, I will have a look at this history and let you know our next step.  My team of four is on their way and we would observe the surrounding first , even a minute detail would be helpful. "

" That's right. I trust you in this officer and hoping to clear up the criminal rate soon " , the officer said.

Karan " yes sir, It will.. If everything is done, I will take my leave now "

The officer nodded, he stood up and saluted at him before his departure. 

He started his drive to the hotel where he was staying now and looked at the person who opened his room. 

" Welcome back sir " ,  the person said

" How was the journey Manoj " , Karan asked looking at Manoj who was the same person who opened the door and his rest of team which include Shivam pandey, Om Singh , Jake paul.

Shivam " It was good.. Aap batao.. What did the DGP said "

Karan forwarded the file to him and they all started looking into the details.

Karan " Our first work is to observe the surrounding where thy lived before ,I m sure , even if they r hidden, they must have left someone to keep the people in their control. We need to find that person and follow him or her to know where r the rest hidden "

The four nodded and they talked further about the cases.

.....................................................................

Teju was now standing at the hotel, grinding her teeth as she felt something inside her uneasy. 

Teju " Why does this man stay in hotel like this? He is the biggest cop, he can easily book in any 5star right, or can stay in the quarters offered by the police department, y does he stay in a place like this.. "  she thought waiting in the couch, as the receptionist guy was giving her creepy looks which is making her more scared. 

Teju " baapppaa, please save me.. I don't feel good with anything here " she murmured and heard boots sound making her relief somehow. 

He is not Karan kundrra, then why is he here? She wondered looking at the guy with broad shoulders and turban in his head. 

" Yes ma'am, what do you wanna talk about? " he asked looking at her and she frowned. 

Teju " I m sorry, I m here to meet
Mr. Karan kundraa , who are you "

Om " Myself Om Singh , Sir is busy and he asked me to address your pblm and importantly he asked me to inform you that,  girl like you should not be in this place at this time. It can turn like something else "

Teju felt angry " First, I requested to meet him which he rejected after making me wait here for this long
and still have the audacity to advice me. I was waiting for nearly a hour and now, you come and tell me that I shouldn't have been here.  Ask your sir to keep his concern to himself,  arrogant jerks"

She left in anger and shivam stood there flabbergasted at the lady who just shouted at him. 

Shivam looked at the receptionist who acted oblivious to whatever happen and he walked to him.

Om " Did she gave any card of hers? "

He nodded no but showed the details she have written in the register and Shivam captured them and walked to his room. 

.....................................................................

Teju was gulping water like she have been deprived of it from years.

Anvi " Calm down my girl "

Teju " don't ask me to calm down, how dare he. He insulted me. I struggled and pleaded to the people in commissioner office to get his address and he just called off the last minute. "

Anvi " he didn't. He sent his officer to meet you and you need to chill down teja. The hatred towards that man is blinding you. He is busy, that man told right, then how you expect him to come and talk "

Teju " so, he could have told that when I reached there itself right? But he made me wait for a hour only to that idiot guy to show up "

Anvi " aiii.. He is not idiot ,you spoke harsh to him without even letting him speak further "

Teju glared at the poor girl who turned around to do her work and she took deep breath to calm down. 

Teja looked at anvi after sometime, only to realize she was right, may be she could have been calm and just speak to that officer and fix another apt with that arrogant jerk, but she messed up. 

She sighed and kept her head on the table. This man is dangerous for her. 

.....................................................................

The other three were laughing their ass off while Karan was sitting quietly wondering who must be the girl and om was pouting.

Om "Stop laughing guys "

Manoj " Just imagine, if someone come to know that a small girl had made you terrified, what will be their reaction. Itna hulk hone ki kya fayda"

Shivam " Exactly.. "

Om " what exactly, it was directed to Karan sir,  Not me.. She was actually scolding him " he said and other stopped their laugh and looked at Karan who was glaring at him now. 

Om " I m saying the truth sir. I think she have some enmity with you already "

Karan " Om, I don't even know the girl, so stop wit your fictional brain creating stories now " he said and walked to the other room, to open his laptop.

But om words were ringing in his mind and he sighed. 

His intention was not to make her wait. Initially he was very shocked when he got to know that a girl was waiting for him in the reception and he wanted to snap at her for being in such place. The team and him stayed here to have a look at their surroundings, and they also heard that the guy closer to one of the criminal visit here often with one girl, who claims to be a call girl and that's the reason they stayed in this 2 star hotel. 

He got ready to meet her but at the same time he got a call from his family who were asusual enthusiastic to talk to him and the call just prolonged, so he asked Om to attend her and ask her what's the issue but to his surprise Om came with a grim face and the incident happen downstairs just left him in surprise. 

His thinking session was broken by a message tone and his mood went into gutter seeing the notification.

Karan pov "Enough of thinking about the girl, you gotta big pblm here man"

.....................................................................

After 3 days, 

Om and shivam were walking down the lane in the busy street of Mumbai, they were dressed in casuals and were just trying to find something unusual happening there. 

Om " So far everything is clean sir. Nothing unusual spotted "
He said on his Bluetooth looking around when his eyes fall on something. 

Om " wait wait, I spotted some unusual people "

" Wait what,   We r coming " the rest of team said in the call which was left unheard by him as he walked to his target. 

He tapped on someone shoulder who was bargaining for something and the person turned around and her eyes widen.

Om " Hello Ms tejasswi , what r you doing here, wanted to scold someone in this market.  Are u a lady Don? "

The team stopped on their track listening him and shook their head in disbelief, Karan wanted to smack his back at the moment but nevertheless he continued his work after saying Shivam to bring Om back to the hotel. 

Teja "What did you say now? "

Om " You.. Lady Don.. Bcoz you r not scared of anyone right. Not the inspector of police, not the commissioner right "

Teja looked down in embarrassment and then at him " Hmm.. I m sorry... I.. I know I overreacted that day, didn't heard you properly, it's my mistake but that doesn't mean your sir was right. He could have told me if he was busy "

Om " he never make anyone wait for him, he was about to come to you but something else came at the right time and he got stuck with that.  He felt bad for making you wait long and importantly, he was genuinely concerned as you r a girl "

Teju nodded not knowing what else to say and the shop keeper asked her for money making them remind about the place. 

Teju gave him the bill amount and Om  walked along with her. 

Om " So what's your profession and may I ask now, why did you want to meet sir "

Teju " I am a reporter and I heard he is in Mumbai, so my team head wanted me to write a cover article about him, so just wanted to have some one on one session with him "

She said half truth and he nodded buying it. She hesitated to ask but decided to do " So are you all here for some operation? "

Om " You are asking our secrets girl, be aware, someone will kill you for this "

She gasped and looked around while he chuckled. He asked her to walk on the pathway and she looked at him as he made her walk on his right while he stayed on the left.

Teju " okay then, I will leave.. It's nice to meet you by the way "

Om nodded " same way here.. "

She turned to leave when he called her " Tejasswi " she looked at him and he continued " You are playing with fire, be careful.. It might turn you into ashes if you tag along. He is not bad, but he is not good for betrayers as well.  Stay away if u don't want to be broken.. Warning from a elder brother "

He walked away without saying anything and she frowned with his words.

Teja " what does he mean by that "

The cab arrived and she left to her home thinking about his words.

.....................................................................

Om entered inside the room and Karan looked at him " She reached safely ? "

Om shrugged " don't know. I was there till She got into cab "

Karan " track her location and find if she reached home " he said to Shivam who nodded. 

Om " why this sudden care "

Karan " She was seen with you in the market and that's enough for some fox to make her as a target which we don't want.  Next time before you have a conversation with anyone in public place , think twice " he said in a stern  voice

Om " But no one know us here "

Karan " you never knew what's hidden in darkness Om..  Shivam ?"

Shivam " She reached , just now "

Karan nodded and left, Shivam looked at om who was little quieter than usual.

Shivam " Kya huaa "

Om " she is going to mess up something , I m sure that will hamper her life only "

Shivam " that's her fate. We can't do anything about that "

Om sighed and they indulge in their work.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I know I m super late but just got stuck with some work and festive days , couldnt update bcoz of that. 

I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

126K 12.4K 49
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
241K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
40.1K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...