Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
033.
034.
035

032.

1.6K 50 17
By slime2slatt

—Friday, May twenty third—
Omniscient

Quincy opened the door for Milani who stepped out in her pink dress that wore tightly over her, today was her and Quincy's gender reveal, they were almost due so they had to hurry and know the gender before it was too late.

Quincy wore white too with purple jeans and some white alexander McQueen's.  
"Thanks" milani smiled at quincy closing the door for her, he kissed her forehead before leading them into the building where they had the gender reveal, kali had rented it out a few days ago and decorated with navi and krown.

Quincy opened the door letting her walk in first, as soon as they walked in everybody stared at them in awe, cameras were out and flashes, the 'cloud 9' theme was so beautiful, milani almost dropped a tear.

"I hope they got chicken Alfredo up there" Milani whispered in Quincy's ear and he chuckled, she reached onto his hand gripping it hardly once she'd seen the amount of people taking pictures of them, she just smiled for them.

She hardly even noticed anybody, but she'd seen her father and his mother in the crowd, she'd seen lyn and mason taking pictures and also ken and cash with navi beside them and kali, everybody was wearing white like they had suggested milani smiled wider. 

Krown finally broke the silence since the music went off, she yelled telling milani how pretty she was and everybody agreed getting the girl shy. "Thanks everybody" she smiled looking off at the food.
"I know you hungry girl" kali walked up to her hugging her by side ways "it's some Alfredo up there" she informed and milani smiled leaving kali and quin alone to go get some food. 

Kali laughed at her veering her eyes towards her soon who looked at her with admiration, she seen that he had gave his heart away a while ago, just for milani. 

"How you been son? We ain't talked in a while." Kali crossed her arms looking him up and down, quincy scratched his head looking at all the people going on into their own conversation and music played.

"Momma, we talk two days ago."

"Boy ion' give a damn! That's too long" she playfully said laughing with him, lyn walked up and hugged his brother.
"Congratulations, i'm happy I'm having a niece." He said cheering with quincy who was as happy as him.

"Y'all keep saying that, watch the baby gone be a boy" kali rolled her eyes scratching the braids she had in her head, she had wore a plain white shirt with also some black cargo pants and her white air forces.

"Damn you mo' flya' den' me" quincy looked at his mom's attire, she laughed waving her son off "boy shut up" she playfully mugged him "come to the store with me lyn" she tapped his arm "i need some liquor in my system." 

Lyn just decided to go, getting grabbed by his arm and pulled away leaving the boy alone, quincy was excited to know the gender, his eyes flickering everywhere before they landed on zaylia, old news. She wasn't even wearing white she wore all black.
He rolled his eyes walking towards milani who was making a plate for herself he rubbed on her belly pulling her closer his way.

"Why i see old news?" He said and she knew who he was talk about, she shrugged sitting the big spoon down turning his way. "That don't matter quin, we here for us, fuck her."

Quin just smiled softly at her words, her 'I don't care' mindset made him think differently, like it was just them against the world.
"Bae this is so good!" Milani screeched catching his attention "get some" she said trying to feed him but he dogged the fork swaying his head left and right.

"I'm not hungry baby." Quin frowned declining the food, milani knew cause he didn't smoke he wouldn't eat, she hated that for him.
"Please." Milani said staring him in the eyes, it was always the eyes, he just smacked his lips taking a bite off the fork, it tasted like his alfredo so he had figured kali made it.

"It's good ain't it?"milani smiled and he did as well chewing and nodding at the same time, once he swallowed the food he told her it was decent.

"Boy you always saying something decent, you know it was good" milani laughed at him mushing his head with her unoccupied hand, quincy rolled his eyes seeing their were two seats at the front of the room for the both of them.

Milani grabbed his hand unexpectedly leading him that way, it was like she was reading his mind every time though he kept his mouth quiet, they both made it towards the chairs not even knowing a lot of eyes were set on them, they had sat down discussing about what gender the baby would be, they were having this conversation all night.

"They cute i guess." Zaylia mugged stirring her drink she was watching them the whole time and she didn't like what she had seen. "I mean come on now, that plane ass dress, I could've did better."

Navi mugged her standing up from beside her.
"Bitch if you came to hate then leave, I don't even know why I invited you" she scuffed before walking away leaving zaylia in shock, she definitely was hating.

"Yea ian' gone lie you not even supposed to be here." Cash butted in from behind her "you finna have to go."

Zaylia scuffed mugging him "says who- says me bitch." Another voice was heard and it was kali, she hadn't left the scenery yet and she had heard what she said.
"If you came to hate then leave once again, you not even wearing white bitch you in all black." Kali said and zaylia went speechless.

"Leave or ima drag your ass out, ion' mind doing it" kali dismissed the whole conversation watching as she got up clutching her purse she left the premises.
"Lets go son, i need to smoke." Kali sighed pulling Lyn towards the exit.

Meanwhile Krown and Keith walked up to the couple who were sitting down the siblings smiled for from ear to ear. "A baby is crazyy" keith said and quin just laughed knowing how much bullshit he was on right now.
"What you want man" quincy said dappin' him up, Keith scratched his head looking both ways before pulling out a kd for quin he stuffed it on the side of the large chair quin sat in.

"Fa' you my boy, congratulations."
Quincy dabbed him up again laughing "i got my own shit cous" quin looked at the big bag almost as big as his palm, keith just shook his head. Clearly quincy wasn't getting the hint.

"That's some new shit cous, you gotta try it." Keith quietly told not wanting his sister to hear him as she spoke to milani, it was almost two years since he was brought on of selling drugs, he was in the game with quincy but that was kept that on the low.

"what you think, boy or a girl?" Milani asked krown chewing her food "this a big debate daughter cause we want it to be a girl." Milani shot a glare towards krown who wanted to decide correctly.

"I don't really care for the gender, i just know ima be a big sister" krown smiled and milani laughed, they really had gotten close throughout the months, krown showed her true self to milani who loved her despite her being antisocial.
Keith was out of school now which meant she would be a junior next year and she would be by herself, she flipped her hair sitting on the arm of the chair milani sat in.

"I don't really care for the gender either cause ima love this baby anyways" milani rubbed on her belly "but i hope it's a girl."
"I want it to be a girl too I'm not gonna lie" krown discussed looking around once again, milani nodded to her words liking the mindset. "But whats gone be the name if so?" She asked looking down at milani.

"I'm not gone lie we ain't plan no names yet, we gone need some suggestions on that cause I wasn't thinking about it" the girl shrugged, krown was just thinking yet cause she was always ready to pick names.
"Oh baby let me go to my notes, i got names- nicknames. You name it" krown said and they both bursted into laughter.

For the rest of the time everybody enjoyed themselves playing games and dancing as music played, an hour later milani sat down in the chair she sat in before out of breath.
She looked at the camera in her phone to make sure she hadn't messed up her makeup, her father walked her way taking the back bun out of her head.

"Girl you gone mess them curls up, you bet not and i payed for ya' hair" mir crossed his arms and she laughed shaking her head at his antics.
"Dad i told you, you didn't have to pay quincy could've- girl shut up." He cut her off.

"Alright y'all" kali was heard over a mic, the music turned down and everyone looked her way stopping their talking for the announcement she was going to make.

"It's six thirty and we gotta be outta' here before seven thirty so we finna start the little thing, quincy and lala come over here" she waved the couple over looking through the crowds for quincy "where the hell quin at!?" She yelled and everyone looked around seeing he was nowhere to be found.

"He went to the car with keith, cash and ken" navi yelled to her and she smacked her lips knowing they went to get high, luckily they walked in on time.
"Boy you finna miss the dame game!" Kali yelled as everyone laughed, quincy rolled his eyes playfully walking towards milani.

"I'm ready to go home" quincy said and milani smacked her lips deadpanning him. "Help me up, we finna go in a minute."
Quincy helped milani up out of the seat and she lead her towards the front door where everyone stared at them.

A baseball bat was given to quincy and a ball was given to milani, they looked at each other in confusion wondering what were they doing. "Alright, the deal is once she throw that ball to him the color either gone be blue, or pink." Kali said over the microphone.

The couple stood far away from each other making sure to keep the distance at six feet, milani threw the ball to quincy who failed to hit, everyone laughed.
"Thats all you got twin?" Cash yelled getting laughs from the crowd, Quincy shook his head handing milani the ball again. "I'm tryin' twin" he said and the crowd laughed once more again.

"Come on bae, gimmie' ya' best shot!" Milani laughed and he nodded keeping focus on the ball that was thrown his way, he failed again miserably and the crowd made a noise of disappointment.

"Come on son!" Kali said over the microphone, quincy gave milani the ball once again stepping back into the spot he stood in before.

"Throw it bae." He said, and she did as so throwing as hard as she can he finally hit the ball hardly, blue powder came out getting the crowd to cheer loudly, milani frowned at quincy who walked her way with a smile of disappointment he pulled her into a hug everyone joined them.

"I fuckin' knew it!" Kali yelled jumping up and down the joy, how many times they had doubted the unborn baby to be a girl, it was a boy.

"How about Quinton."

"Hell no." Quincy shook his head, milani smacked her lips slapping her thigh all in one.
"Bae that's the only name i can think of, youn' wanna help so i dunno."

"We can just tell krown to pick, quinton not a bad name but that's just too close to my name." Quin waved his baby mother off staring at the tv in front of him, she just sat back on the bed letting out a slight yawn, it was ten at night and they had just gotten home.

Quincy pulled her into his arms wrapping her up in the cover with him, they were both mad about having a boy but god choose rightfully. 
They couldn't lie and say they hadn't enjoyed themselves today because they were tired out, it was all joy and excitement.

Quincy looked over at milani who was now knocked out cold, she went to sleep so fast he couldn't close his eyes yet, he just shook his head feeling her steady breathing in the crook of his neck, her touch could put him out in a minute.

"Quincy." Milani opened her eyes seeing he was already staring, she pecked him on the lips laying her head back down.
"Now that you're off the ban, can we finally go to Jamaica?"
He laughed lowly rubbing her belly in circles "yes, we can't go to New York then." He told her and she shrugged in response no having the energy to talk.

Quincy kissed her lips a few times seeing she was drifting back into her slumber. He loved this girl till infinity, and now that she was having his baby boy she wasn't going anywhere.

Milanii2youu with Quincyg_

Liked by Kennelarab and 12,138 others.
Milanii2youu it's a boy💙💙💙. @quincyg_

Comments disabled.

Thoughts?? Predictions??? Lmkkkk
Voteee💙💙💙.

Blue hearts for the babyboyyy💙💙💙💙. ++ give me name suggestions 🙏🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

348K 13.4K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?
10.1K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
53.1K 3.4K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
89.1K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...