ADAAVAT - E - ISHQ - TejRan's...

By santhiyasuresh

" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he... More

Prologue
2. Reporting to duty
3. Admist the dark
4. Encounter no. 1
5. Complicated love
6. Youuu shuttt up!
7. Fire between them
8. First kiss
9. Teju in trouble
10. Breaking news
11. Marriage?
12. Nanu's plan
13. Karan vs nanu
14. Tale begins
15 . Biwii hai meri
16. Keep it secret
17 . Who is Riya?
18. Storm hits hard
19. Tashan at peak
20. Dur raho Mujhse
21. Punishments
22. Deep scar
23. Utsav Maharashtra
24. Fun at theme park
25. Let me go
26. Nani is sick
27. Separation
28. Truth
29. Neetu's Agony
30. Aftermath
31. Surprise
32. Star gazing and confession
33. Birthday special
34. Mission Ooty
35. Do or die, but never give up
36. Back to Mumbai
37. Take me as you want
38. Love at cafe
39. Punjab mei aapko swagat
40. Narazgi chodo
41. Red as tomato
42 - Mystery death investigation
43. Karwachauth
44. Kushnazeeb
45. On field investigation
46. Morning sickness
47. Forensic reports
48. Justice
49. Underarrest
50. Happy moments
51. Engagement
52. Rain dance and scoldings
53. Haat ka rangg
54. You and me? no, its Us :)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New story update

1. Meet the families

3.6K 275 21
By santhiyasuresh

Goregaon, Mumbai , 5.30 am,

The alarm shrieked making the Sleeping Beauty to jerk and our Tejasswi woke up rubbing her eyes in total displeasure as her sleep was broken.

She looked at herself in the side mirror, her cheeks were puffed up more and the visible eye bags were making her look like zombie. These are the side effects of her disturbed sleep schedule coz of a case she was looking on.

Stepping down the bed, she wore her slippers and arranged the discarded papers which were sprawled on the table. She kept them safe in her file and moved to the washroom to get ready for the day in her groggy mood. 

She walked downstairs after wearing her Yoga outfit and greeted her grand father,  Mr. Kalyan Prakash, who is a retired headmaster and currently teaching students for free in his home. 

Kalyan " You r 5 minutes late " he said in his stern voice and she gulped looking at the clock which says it's 6.20 am. 

Realizing She was indeed fiveee minutes late, she closed her eyes and apologized to him who nodded and ask her to start.

Both did their Yoga and she saw her grand mother Mrs. Padma Kalyan coming with their morning drink, one more thing that she hates to do, drinking that stupid drink which have some herbs, but it's her grand father routine and he won't be happy if she doesn't drink. 

Gulping the drink in a go, she stood up to get ready for the day. Dressed up in a beautiful white shirt paired with black jeans, she stepped out of her room taking her necessities, she was happy to finally kick start the day with something she loves, her work.

Finishing the breakfast with her grandparents, she walked and stood in front of her mother's portrait which was hanging on the wall with garland spread ,

" Good morning aaii,  I hope you r happy there, but I wish you were here with me. Okay, no emotional bateei, let's keep it simple. Please aaj ka yedin acha ho and you be with me, like always "

Padma " Isme lunch hai, don't forget to eat in your busy schedule "

She nodded and took the box, kept it inside her bag and kick started her two wheeler to start the day. 

Padma turned to look at her husband who smiled " You can show this smile to her as well, y are u being this much strict with her.. You were never like this "

Kalyan sighed and sat down " She need to be prepared for the world, sab log ache nahi honge. She need to blend in and understand things. Aur mei nahi chahta, she become another Neetu. I can't bear that. I couldn't bring my daughter well, she closed her life and got rotten in cementry, I can't let that happen with teju. I love her so much and i want a perfect life for her "

Padma placed her hands on his shoulder " You r trying to control her, not trying, you r doing that. Just bcoz she doesn't say anything , you can't keep doing things like this Kalyan ji. Aur voh kabhi dusre neetu nahi  banegi. She is Kalyan's Grand Daughter and she will never go wrong, please be kind to her "

Kalyan " My kindness is not in words, it's in my action. She knows that "

He stood up and walked inside, ofc to spend time with his boom while padma walked outside to spend some time to herself. It would be a lie, if she says she doesn't miss her daughter, who is no more, her one wrong decision had changed many lives, including her own daughter. 

The world knows tejasswi as a orphan, whose mother is no more and her father, well she doesn't know anything about him. Something she remembers about him, is his rude arrogant behaviour with her mother and vaguely she remembered that he was the one who was with her when she passed away. Everyone said, he killed her and she beleived  that. She hate him?  No,  she despise his existence and doesn't want to call him her father anymore. Her grandfather said her father was no more when she turned 10 and she was the happiest knowing that.  She despise people who are rude !

.....................................................................

Amristar, Punjab :

A young man dressed up in a cop uniform entered the Commissioner office of Amrister. He salutes to the person sitting opposite to him in the chair designated for the DGP.

" Good morning Karan kundrra, we have something for you "

He smirked and Karan rolled his eyes and took the letter which he offered. 

Karan " Now to which state sir ? "

" Maharashtra is eager to welcome you "

Karan " no wayyy.. I am not going there, I m not taking this transfer "

" we have no choice, it's the order personally from the  central home minstry and they need u there now, a team of four which you want would be working for you in dark. "

Karan sighed and removed his cap
" Is it needed mamu, you know i don't like the city, it's totally corrupted "

" and thats y they need a officer like you to clear that corruption. Explore the city Karan, may be  time might change and you will never feel like leaving the place " he said and Karan shook his head in disbelief. 

Karan " when are we supposed to leave "

" anytime you want, as soon as possible, I have informed your parents as well and bade sahab too , they all know the news already "

Karan nodded and wore his cap and saluted before he left, he gripped the letter in his hand, something is going to change, good or bad, he doesn't know, but let the time decides. 

The car parked in his next destination and he looked up to his haveli. Born and brought up in a well settled family, he does know the importance of time and money, but the most important thing he learned from his family was loyalty. 

Loyalty runs in his blood and if anyone tried to betray them, the person is dead.

" sunny, come inside, y r u standing out " his elder sister Poonam called him who was 45 years and working as a doctor in the Govt primary health centre, she was married to Dr. Gaurav malhotra who  own a private hospital, she have twins and they r studying medicine in UK. 

He nodded and entered inside to see his second sister Madhu running behind his third sister Meenu.

Madhu is also married and her husband stay in Toroto, he run a business there and she is here for vacation with her two kids , while meenu is single and happy. 

Karan was the youngest among the four children born to Mr. Satpal Kundrra and Mrs. Suneeta Kundrra, who had a love Marraige, basically a collaboration of two states, Punjab and kerala. 

He saw his dadu and dadi laughing their lungs out seeing the siblings and the children were looking at them in disbelief. 

His dadu,  the sarpanch and a great leader of Amritsar whom everyone respect more ,  Mr. Yash kundrra, and his dadi, Mrs. Bani Kundrra was the strongest women he have ever seen.  When his dadu was concentrating on politics, she is the one who handled the family and raised the kids with good behavior and manners. Thy had three children, two boys and one girl which include Karan's father and his chachu baldev kundrra, and his bua Smirti Wayankangar who is married to Mr. Sitesh wayangankar, the DGP of Punjab. 

Karan walked to them and touch their feet, they smiled and patted his head. He walked to his room which was clean and neat, taking off his clothes, he changed into his casuals. He placed everything back in the place perfectly and stepped down stairs. 

The messy living room send a nasty feeling to him since he have OCD. He signalled the butlers to clean them immediately and they started doing the work. 

His parents and grandparents were never the strict one but he was, he likes things which was perfect.

He cleared his throat which gained everyone attention " I know you guys already know the news, but still I would like to inform you all, I got transferred to Mumbai, I mean Maharashtra and we will be staying in Mumbai fort.  "

Dadu " we know sunny, Sitesth had already informed us. "

Karan nodded with a smile " dadu, I will reach there First and arrange everything for you people, then u can come , You all are coming right?  "

He asked knowing they never stay without him and they all shouted yes at the same time.

Satpal " Karan, we have a farmhouse there and it's near to Fort only. But it's unused for many years. I will ask the butlers to clean it "

Karan " no issues Papa, I would be staying in the hotel for sometime, you  know my protocol, when you people reach there, we can shift to the house"

Suneeta " madhu is here for vacation, we will leave once she goes back. That would be fine ma Papa and maa"

Dadu and dadi nodded their head and Karan stood up to leave, he need to inform someone about his transfer and pretty sure that it won't turn well knowing her.

.....................................................................

Back in Mumbai, 

Teju entered her office and she was called immediately by her senior Journalist " Parvati nair "

She entered her cabin after knocking and parvati signalled her to sit. Teju was utterly confused as the last continues to speak on the call even after her presence but chose to be quiet. 

After half an hour, she needed the call and looked at teju who was trying  not to burst out.

Parvati " there is a new assignment for you Ms. Tejasswi "

Teju nodded and remained quiet to listen her further,  and parvati continued " There is a rumour that a new commissioner is taking charge soon and we need to get a cover up article about him.. It's Mr. Karan Kundrra, an IPS officer and you are going to do this "

Teju " I m sorry to say this mam, but I can't do this. You can give me any other work, not this "

Parvati " and y can't. You are a investigative journalist who will have encounters with the police officer. I don't want to know your stupid reason for denying this. You are doing this work, or else feel free to quit, now leave "

Teju stood up and rushed outside with utmost anger and smacked her table making everyone to look at her.  Anvi,  her bestfriend signalled everyone to continue and patted her back. 

Teju " This lady is hell bent on making my life hell, she want me to write an article on some Karan kundrra now. Hell with her "

Anvi eyes widen with the name she heard from her best friend now " You mean, Karan kundrra, seriously?  Girl, you got a jackpot. That man is freaking hot and he is one hell of perfection. Lucky girl haa "

Teju's anger only raisen up hearing her " I don't give a fuck to whoever he is and just shut up now "

Anvi raised her hands and settled down, while teju took deep breath to calm herself. She took her iPad and searched " Karan kundrra, IPS"

His picture with his biograogy appeared, the man was transferred to 7 different state already and his encounter list maker her shiver. For her, killing someone is a crime and this man was doing it as if he is having breakfast and she knew, she started hating him from the very moment. 

She clicked one short IV of him and his rude answer were cherry on top, maana hai ki, the interviewer was flirting much with him but he could have been polite, instead he walked away making all the checklist of teju for hating him ticked. 

Whatever teju, lets get the business done and escape from him soon,  such a jerk he looks! 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 18.8K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...
119K 6.4K 62
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
92K 6.4K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
253K 31.8K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...