Can You Forgive Me

Por ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... Más

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40

Episode 31

661 26 34
Por ansarshaikh12

Dear readers just wanna notify you all, 'Can you forgive me' novel completely created in my mind thus I just can't change scene as per your perspective. Taekook will fall for each other the way I already made in my mind. Like wise, I won't change future's scenes as you will expect through me. And 'taekook didn't fall for each other still' thinking you guys didn't reading episode but how could it be romantic if never saw them falling slowly with lovely moments?

And big warning for future; don't hate jimin ahead, this is just fiction and the love you have for bts similarly maintain it till last episode of 'can you forgive me'. Jimin is just lead in my fiction so no single hate for him.

***

Complete one month has elapse that officers staying at otgol, whole one week and nine days moved that potter and dgp expend time together

Two of them didn't linked up together after last meeting, dgp was badly engrossed in file of murder and weilong case. Although, wished to catch up with potter still work sticked his hour and minutes in case.

However, After getting rejection through brother, potter contact with best friend regarding riding at northern side of otgol yet rose was even faint-heart then him thus instead riding there with him, rose suggested him he himself doesn't need to go there.

Anyway, caremicist snubbing her request commanded her to get ready to drive at haveli yet rose next day, at
apparent time notify him; Her maternal grandma got admitted at daegu hospital so she and her mother urgently has to drived at daegu.

Hence, potter let go the thought of flying at daemyung place. Yet, he did, he attempted to buried his curiosity inside himself amid week still didn't work. Thus, at the end of the day of last week he determined to ride there. Still, fear of father's information about ghost were scaring his sensitive heart with holding him to visit alone there.

Ultimately, puzzling himself whole week in choosing with whom exactly he should visit there as major close people already denied him, he finally picked out the human to explore daemyung place.

That's why, sitting on bed with sideway position along clinching squishy pillow closed to chest with left arm while diffidently chewing nails of right hand, potter hesitantly grasped nearby phone and dialing particular number begin to wait for other one to pick up.

***

On other side, DGP with inhaling smoke through cancer stick along scrupulously checking similar murder file were sitting on couch with resting left leg on right one.

While, subordinate devouring his apple slice at front of jeon, reported dgp about riding at daegu tomorrow for following weilong. They got notification through department, weilong gonna do drug deal at 'Crazy companions' club of daegu. Thus, catching third strong evidence against him, they planned to ride at daegu city.

"Sir!! We have to change our costume tomorrow, right?"

Subordinate inquired with chewing his apple about duplicate attired which they about to wear for switching their character. Dgp exhaling smoke from mouth simply 'hmm' in deep tone yet inky intense orbs stuck in file to not miss single data through it.

"Sir?? Officer Jung message me, he will join us at club too as he visiting daegu tomorrow!!"

Kai once again revealed while dgp along with deep frown and voice queried still reading his file.

"Why?"

"actually sir!! Rose and Mrs park went daegu for looking after her grandma. There, hoseok sir throught to spend some time with her and later will join us too."

Subordinate let out along lifting himself with empty plat while jungkook nodding slightly get engaged in his work. While, kai strolled back in kitchen.

[play music :- Ve haaniyaan ( danny, Avvy Sara, sagar)]

Dgp were silently along intensely studying case along upcoming mission's plan's while cancer stick steadily getting short on constantly sucking. Eventually, phone ring with distracting him, yet without glancing in it dgp pick up considering one of officer call him to report related to tomorrow's important task.

"Hello!!"

Flipping page of file which is laying on lap dgp response along breathing out vapour through nose and mouth.

"Hello!!! Junseo?? It's me t-taehyung!!"

in the twinkling of an eye dgp gazed in phone with cold yet ubrupt palpitating heart. Face who maintained firm frame through 24/7 get replace to relaxed one after hearing deep seren yet hesitant voice of potter.

Potter call him!!!! taehyung himself call him!!! What an unbelievable fact. The deed he was struggling to do through one week and nine days, potter himself made simple for him.
Brawling with inner sprite to make call potter, dgp lastly back away and elected to make call him after returning back from daegu. Means; day after tomorrow yet potter already crossed him.

"Taehyung??"

Meanwhile, potter still abusing his nails, anxiously asked...

"Yes!! Are you busy? If you are? then I can call you lat-----"

Before he could finish his sentence dgp hastily halted him with middling his own words..

"No!! I'm free!!! We can talk!!"

Closing important file dgp response, as if it is nothing much salient case for him more then this call. Through three hour, he was cautiously and deeply studing case yet after potter's call didn't take second to ignored it.

Dgp kneading cigarette in front glass ashtray place it in it along allowing his entire attention to potter. Warm of enlivened were unhurriedly begin to awake in heart. Thought of talking with potter on call were unwittingly exciting him through deep down.

Taehyung sighing 'Ooo' and paused himself to make some words about 'how to explain?' him.

"You wanna say something potter??"

Sensing hesitant silent through otherside dgp scrutinized that potter are unsure about something to say. In this one month, he for sure studied taehyung's nature. While, taehyung aggressively bitting his inner cheek make words to state..

"Yes!! Umm----I wanted to asked------will you free tomorrow?"

Taehyung entering long paused in middle asked with unsure voice, jungkook coiling his brows thoroughly thought on his sentence as he is hundred percent sure there is no chance he will be free tomorrow, they has to follow brother of potter to daegu.

"Why?"

Yet, to know intention behind those words of taehyung dgp asked. He has to know before placing his own reply that why potter asked him?

Taehyung rounding hand on pillow which was still loosely laying on chest uttered....

"Umm, you said...we are friends now!! Right?"

Taehyung begin to spin his word to make other accept whatever his request is!! Jungkook with raising brows nodded along with 'hmm'. Officer too make out something is fishy behind purpose of this call. Still, found it interesting and let potter to speak whatever he intent to.

"Hmm!! Then as a friend!!! You won't deny my words!! Right?"

Jungkook beam slightly on his curious words, taehyung carefully trying to explain his words. First it was dgp who was connecting with him on the name of friend yet today potter doing same.

"No!! What is it?"

Dgp inquired potter to detect what exactly potter trying to say? He loving the way potter call him to asked something from him!! potter who always ignored him, today itself make move toward him.

Taehyung nodding to himself lean back with similar position and muttered..

"Will you come to my place tomorrow, I want to go somewhere with you!!!"

Taehyung's simple question arouse thousand unexceptional sentiment in heart of dgp as well as potter's too. Jungkook wasn't expecting this question through potter, taehyung wanna go somewhere with him??

"You wanna go somewhere with me?"

For confirming he heard correct? dgp queried yet taehyung again 'hmm' for his knowledge and again begin to bite inner cheek on nervousness whether dgp will accept it or not. As, only he last person left whom he could request for accompany him.

"Where?"

[play music :- Rabba main toh Mar gaya oye (pritam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan)]

Taehyung's unanticipated words drown him in bewildered about what he should reply to potter cause he has to ride at daegu tomorrow, that is utterly important for him yet potter forefirst time asked him something, request him to join him wherever he will go. Should he accept it or directly deny? Yet, mind were replying something else thus not thinking about much jungkook asked, where he taking him?

"That I will tell you tomorrow!! What if you deny to come with me?"

Two close one already disregarded his offer thus thinking junseo will too deny him, potter heralded with raising brows. Jungkook let out husky chuckled when whinny sentence fall out through potter. So!! How could he deny this much appealing request of pretty potter.

thus far, he begin to feel enthusiastic to find out, where potter planing to take him?

"still I can refuse you!! You know?"

However, to vast conversation more jungkook teased him while already decided to accept potter's proposal. Taehyung broad his eyes on his words yet hit his head with mumbling inside that 'How could he think that this idiot rabbit will accept, he is more clever then what he show!!'

"You can't deny me!! You said, you will accept my word as we are friends now!!"

Taehyung again played his words the way jungkook used to do. He anyhow want to visit that daemyung place, curiosity were disturbing his mind with distracting in work. Yet, In any case, He will make agree junseo to guide him.

"You can't force thing in friendship!! You know!!"

Dgp once again beaming on him joshed while taehyung huffed with closed eyes. Nevertheless, mocked him with fake soft voice..

"Ooo really!! Then teach this to yourself first. As, you yourself did same____ did you remember; how you with fake friendship threaten me from my father's name, 'I will tell Kim uncle, how his innocent son disrespect me' recall?"

Taehyung forefirst mocked him with back incident when both unexpectedly stumbled on path. yet, tried to uttered last statement in jungkook voice which make dgp to let out loud chuckled. Astonished as hell subordinate just stepped out of kitchen with noticing dgp's expression and still with same surprise face slumbered ahead of jeon for coping unforeseen reaction and pasting inside brain.

This is completely rare to witness this side of dgp, smiling and chuckling that something no one see before except subordinate. Who are witnessing at otgol.

"Uff!! You are surely something potter!! Still you can tell me, I won't refuse......Promise!!"

Dgp licking bottom lips with little grinned remarked. He was relishing with discussing on call, dgp definitely not caring to know where taehyung want to go yet maintaining long communication with potter he asked.

Taehyung too knitted his brows along poker face with pressing lips together, potter was battling in himself to point out, should he explaine him yet junseo seems to be smart___what if he deny on exact time, like rose. No he can't!!!

"No!!! You have to come tomorrow then I'll tell you!!"

Dgp with same calm face heard him with knowing better, potter won't accept his defeat thus finally accepted his own.

"Sure stubborn boy!! So when I have to reach your place"

However, soft tittered left through potter along with wide grinned, thus eventually shifting his sitting position with criss cross taehyung energetically exclaimed....

"Good!! Tomorrow morning at 10 O'clock, Understand?"

Taehyung like a senior of dgp commanded him without sencing, this is the similar human about who's cruel ancestor's history he heard. yet, jungkook raise left brow on command and state....

"I don't take commands potter!!! request me!!"

Don't know why yet that frequently trigger him whenever someone command him. He always make sure to teach front being to not command him next time, cause that will only drive front man in loss. Hence, probably that's why people call him other heewon.

Meanwhile, potter frown on sudden deep tone of dgp yet he himself is Kim taehyung when dgp never halted to annoyed him then how could he?

"I would have yet you don't know meaning of request. Instead hearing me, you would have annoyed me. That much I think, I can detect you Mr. Rabbit. Hence, still as a good friend I'm requesting you; please accompany me!!"

Taehyung rolling his eyes sassed along
making dgp bewildered on his answered, he with blank face stare in space, what the fuck this Kim taehyung has in him which always astonish dgp. He was expecting taehyung to request him yet not with this style. More then his words, his way of request surprise him.

He still remember incident of two Month's back, how one of lady accidently spill water on him at restaurant and just glancing at his stern face begin to chant continues sorry. Moreover, she was daughter of owner of restaurant itself. That time, dgp thought, he must be so scary that people scare him this much yet taehyung instead fearing him always daringly replied.

However, taehyung's normal action with him make him realize, potter don't scare with him and can take each angry groal of his. Taehyung through beginning never think twice to forward direct words to him yet people always talk with permitting him high respect with respectful words.

Even his own family and friends think twice to make conversation with him. His best friend jimin itself never courage up to behave impolite with him. Thus, that make him question, does no one there who can behave venturesome ahead of him? but Kim taehyung's appealing entry answered him; someone is there who can act normal with him!!

[Play Music :-  duniyaa ( akhil, dhuvani bhanushali, kunaal vermaa ]

"Junseo hyung!! Are you still there??"

Taehyung after not getting reply through officer mumbled while dgp clearing his throat lift up himself along gripping file and uttered..

"Hmm!! Request me properly!!"

Jungkook still stubbornly asked yet this time with soft tone. Taehyung sighing with shaking head did..

"junseo hyung, I will wait for you at 10. Please pick up me from my place!!! Done???"

Taehyung with fake smile muttered while dgp smirking lightly replied...

"That's good....by the way!!! You don't need to request taehyung I still would have join you!!"

And here!! He did what exactly potter thought!! This rabbit indeed love to annoyed him thus with clutching teeth potter throw pillow on bed and shrill...

"You dumb wild rabbit hybrid!! I will pull out your bunny teeth if never reach on time, get it?"

Taehyung shrilled in frustration while jungkook scoffing on his word make way toward room. He really hate this 'rabbit' name which taehyung gave him. Moreover, what the hell this bunny teeth, hybrid and all? This is best word taehyung found out to annoyed him!!

"Stop calling me with this name"

Jungkook firmly implied yet taehyung chuckling in sarcasm replied with comfortably laying on stomach..

"That's what always I felt!! When you annoyed me!! The day you will stop annoying me, I will stop calling you rabbit too!!"

Taehyung with stern face state while dgp with same cold face begin to climbed stair and muttered...

"If you again call me rabbit, I will not come with you tomorrow!!"

Taehyung widening his eyes stretched previous pillow toward himself and place it under hands. Yet, again calmly uttered..

"You can't refuse now hyung!! You already said yes"

" I have whole night to think on it thus I can still change my thought??"

Jungkook unlatching his room's door, jungkook through file on bed and stepped toward closet to take night wear yet again teased potter while taehyung sighing in irritation decided to stop mouth of dgp...

"Okay as you say!! You no need to come. I will ask Kai hyung!!! Moreover, he will be so happy to join me!!"

Potter declaring his words cut the call and throw it on side with resting head on pillow yet ignore continued ring of phone which was from dgp. There was five rings from dgp but taehyung ignoring it, cut it.

However, jungkook connect call five time still didn't get response through otherside thus sighing with close eyes he chuckled yet hastily changing his night wear again went back to living hall where Kai was working and ordered..

"I won't able to join you tomorrow. So, without any reckless act collect evidence against Kim. Moreover, hoseok will join you too so don't let anything useful left from your grip."

Jungkook ordered and pick up Kai's mobile through glass table and dialing number waited for it to pick up by other. While, subordinate dumbfoundedly stared at him without believing on dgp's words. Dgp just ignore most important work, jungkook backing away from his work???

"Why sir?? I mean, are you sure you won't come?"

Kai still not believing on senior question him yet jungkook sternly looking at him state..

"you don't got right to question me subordinate so start preparation for tomorrow mission and yeah!! I will not join"

Subordinate gulped saliva on dread tone nonetheless check dgp with unbelievable eyes, he was observing; how dark orbs of officer stuck on his phone as if he was waiting for something. Yet, smirked when call get pick up by front.

Jungkook with identical smirked  waited front male to respond..

"who??"

Taehyung asked with lazily laying in same position while dgp standing still beside Kai answered...

"Junseo hyung!!"

Taehyung wide eyes with lastly checking his phone and angrily asked..

"From where you call me?? No!! Why you even call me."

Jungkook carefully heard yet didn't replied for fine minute while potter waited for answered. Well, he was already begin to let go the thought of visiting northern place. He said that he will ask Kai yet he doesn't even has his number.

"I'm the one will ride you wherever you wanna go!! I will reach your place exact 10. Good night potter!! See you tomorrow!!"

Taehyung with jumbled frown stared in phone yet when intend to muttered something before dgp hang up. However, chuckling ceramicist laid down properly and mumbled..

"He surely is rascal rabbit!!"

***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.7K 565 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
47K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
4.1K 342 10
Human emotions, they say, are the most bizarre truth ever existed in this universe. You never know what that person meant to you, unless and until it...