My Bodyguards (Action/Love St...

By comechurros3000

Rachel Marielle Coriolli is the name. She is a normal 18 year old living the life. Everything is turned upsid... More

My Bodyguards
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
EPILOGUE
Don't forget about us. Last author's note.
THE SEQUEL!!! Just kidding, please read...
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!

Ch. 17

639 19 0
By comechurros3000

Chapter 17: "It's Complicated. "

Lou's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. As soon as I was ready, I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Harry sitting down on the couch, waiting for the girls.

"Good morning, Harhar!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Good morning, Lou!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much..." He said. I saw how the smile on his face disappeared.

"What's wrong?"

"I was about to kiss Charlie yesterday, but Chris interrupted us." He said, sadly.

"THAT JERK!" I exclaimed.

"I know!" Harry exclaimed. "Why does he act that way? I don't get it."

"He's just jealous."

"Yeah, I guess he is..."

"Good morning!" Charlie exclaimed happily as she and Rachel entered the livingroom.

"Good morning." Harry said smiling.

"Good morning, Rachie-poo." I said, giving Rachel a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Loulou." She said, yawning.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Terrible! I couldn't sleep during the whole night!"

"Ow, I'm sorry to hear that." Chris said entering the room with a huge smile on his face. Rachel just ignored his comment and took her backpack.

"Can we leave, please?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go!" I exclaimed happily.

We left the house. I secretly hoped our second day at school would be better than the first one, without all those conceited classmates critizicing us.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

The time passed by quickly. Maybe it was because I slept during the first three periods. I couldn't help it. I didn't sleep the whole night because I was busy thinking about Chris. That stupid jerk was really creepy sometimes. I just stood up as soon as the bell rang, and walked to the cafeteria with Harry, Louis, and Charlie.

We sat down in a table by ourselves, but Riley and Cassandra saw us and sat down in the same table as us.

"Hey, guys." Cassandra said.

"Hey, Cassie." I said smiling.

"Cassie?"

"Yes. That's how I am going to call you from now on." I said smiling.

"I like it." Riley said.

"Yeah, it sounds cute." Cassie said.

"How are you going to call me?" Riley asked.

"I'll have to think about it." I said smiling.

"Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?" Riley asked casually.

"Sure! I love that game!" Louis exclaimed.

"It would be great!" Harrry said.

"Why not?" Charlie said smiling.

"Let's do it!" I exclaimed happily.

"Okay. I'll go first!" Cassey exclaimed smiling. "Rachel, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I exclaimed quickly. What's better than a dare?

"I dare you to... Convince your friend over there to play." She said, pointing at Chris, who was sitting alone in a table. I just sighed. It was going to be hard to convince him.

"But... Just ask him, or convince?" I asked.

"Convince." She said. I just stood up and walked to where he was.

"Hey." I said almost in a whisper.

"What do you want, phenomenon?"

"We are playing Truth or Dare. Would you like to play?"

"In your dreams." He said smiling arrogantly. He turned to see his food and started eating his food and ignored the fact that I was there, which sucks.

"Okay. Your loss. I could dare you to kiss Charlie, but I guess you don't care." I said with a smile on my face. He turned to see me again.

"Would you do that?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p.'

"Okay, I play, but you have to help me out with Charlie."

"Deal." I said smiling. Of course I was not going to do that. I just wanted him to play.

"Okay then." He said standing up. We walked to where the others were and sat down. Chris took a a seat next to Charlie.

"How did you-" Louis started to say, but I cut him off.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said simply. "My turn. Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said smiling.

"I dare you to kiss Christopher's cheek!" I exclaimed. Louis shot me a glare and gulped. Then, he got closer to Chris, and his lips touched his cheek.

"Ewwww!" Chris exclaimed frowning.

"I'm not exactly pleased with this dare either." Louis said. I just laughed until tears started to form in my eyes.

"Sorry! It was just too funny!" I exclaimed, trying to stop laughing.

"Whatever. My turn!" Louis exclaimed with an evil smirk on his face. "Charlie, truth or dare?"

"I'm afraid to answer that." Charlie said. Harry laughed and I just smiled evilly.

"Choose dare! Choose dare!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know..."

"Just choose dare!" Harry exclaimed excited.

"Okay. Dare." Charlie finally said.

"I dare you to go and flirt with Andy!" Louis exclaimed.

"He has a girlfriend!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Okay then. Let me think of another one..." Louis said. He made a silly face and then started to think of another dare.

"If you can't think of one dare, maybe you should ask her a question." Riley suggested.

"Okay. Do you like Harry as more than a friend?" Louis asked. Charlie blushed, and a huge smile appeared on Harry's face.

"Yes." She finally answered. "My turn. Riley, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answered.

"Are you and Cassie together?" Charlie asked. Riley just blushed a little bit.

"No way! We've been best friends since 3rd grade! She's like my sister!" Riley explained.

"Yes, we are just friends." Cassie said smiling.

"My turn." Riley said. "Harry, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Harry amswered without thinking about it.

"I dare you to kiss Cassie!" Riley exclaimed. Harry just smiled and kissed Cassie's cheek. "I meant on the lips!" Riley exclaimed. Harry gulped, and nodded not so eagerly. He got closer to Cassie and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Cassie blushed, and Harry turned to see Charlie, who looked hurt.

"My turn..." Harry said trying to break the awkward silence. "Chris, truth or dare?"

"I don't really care." Chris said.

"Okay, I will choose for you!" Louis said. "Dare!"

"I dare you to eat cheese!" Harry exclaimed.

"Piece of cake! I mean it is disgusting, but I can handle it."

"But..." Harry said. "I will step on the cheese first!"

"Ewww! I am not going to eat cheese with your stinky scent all over it!" Chris exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Why? Are you a coward?" Harry asked.

"No! I am not! I will eat the cheese!" Chris said. Harry smiled and walked took a piece of cheese that was in his plate. He removed his shoe and his sock, and stepped on the cheese.

"Eww, Harry! That's gross!" Cassie exclaimed smiling. Was she trying to flirt? I hoped she wasn't because Harry and Charlie would look really cute together.

"Eat it." Harry demanded as he handed the cheese to Chris.

"Ew." Chris said, then he ate the cheese.

"This is so gross!" Louis exclaimed. Harry just laughed, along with me, Riley, Charlie, and Cassie.

"My turn!" Chris exclaimed, but at that precise moment the bell rang. "Are you serious?"

"Sorry Chris."

"Maybe next time, dude."

"Bye!"

"Stupid."

"This is just so pathetic..." We all stood up and walked to our classroom. School was not so bad after all...

***

Rachel's P.O.V

The rest of the day went by normally. We got bored during every singlr class, and left the school as soon as last bell rang. We were now at home, being the lazy slobs we were.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Sleep!" Harry exclaimed.

"Come on, let's watch a movie or something!" Louis exclaimed.

"Louis is right, we should have fun!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I agree with Harry, sleeping is better." Chris muttered.

"Chris, are you okay?" I asked surprised.

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you agreed with... me." Harry said as surprised as me. We all agreed and Chris just rolled his eyes.

"Just because I am tired!" Chris said.

"Let's just sleeeeep...." Harry said.

"Okay, go and sleep. We don't need you! We can have fun without you!" I exclaimed.

"Okay... Bye!" Chris exclaimed standing up, and leaving the livingroom. Party pooper!

***

Mario Coriolli's P.O.V

These two days were long and exhausting. I tried to get a safe place to sleep, but I just could not get one. I went to several hotels, but most of them had a picture of me hanging on the door. I had to sleep in Tiffany's house. Yes, the same Tiffany I met at the mall.

Maybe you would think that at my age, forty-five years, it would be too late to find love, but Tiffany was just so sweet that she made me fall for her. She was thirty-five years old, but that does not mean we could not be together, right?

At this precise moment, I was in the livingroom, thinking about Rachie. Was she safe? Was she okay? Was she going to survive without me? Was she-

"Mario, are you still thinking about your daughter?" Tiffany asked as she entered the livingroom. I nodded.

"Yes, I can't get her out of my head." I said. "After all, she is my daughter and I love her."

"I understand." She said smiling. "Can I meet her?"

"Do you really want to meet her?" I asked confused.

"Sure! She is the daughter of the man of my dreams!"

"Does that mean I'm the man of your dreams?" I asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"Yes, Mario. You are the man of my dreams. You make me feel like nobody else in this entire world makes me feel!" She said. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Oh, Tiffany. Of course you can meet Rachel!" I said.

***

Lou's P.O.V

"This movie sucks!" I exclaimed. It was the worst movie ever! I would tell you the title, but I don't want to humiliate the producers.

"Let's just go to sleep." Rachel said disappointed.

"Good night." Charlie said standing up and leaving the room.

"Rachie... Do you want to go to sleep, or do something more fun?" I asked winking.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" She asked.

"I don't know... Why don't we say it at the same time to find out?" I asked. "One, two, three!"

"Churros fight!"

"Let's make out in the couch!"

Rachel and I blushed as we both yelled our answers.

"I think your idea is better..." Rachel said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes! Let's do this!" Rachel said. She leaned forward and her lips met mine...

***

Charlie's P.O.V

I was in my room, listening to music. Whenever I couldn't sleep, music was the answer. I was about to fall asleep, but I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come on in!" I exclaimed. The door opened, revealing Chris. He entered the room and sat down next to me on my bed.

"I'm sorry..." He said sadly.

"What for?" I asked confused. I wasn't mad at him.

"For interrupting you and Harry... I'm really sorry..."

"Just forget about it! It's okay!" I exclaimed smiling.

"It's not... Harry was right. I was just jealous."

"It's okay Chris. You are human. Humans make mistakes."

"Charlie... You are amazing." He said smiling. He looked really handsome with that huge smile on his face.

"Thank you." I said. "You are a great person, too."

"I'm not! I'm the meanest person on earth!" He exclaimed.

"You know what I think, Chris? I think you are kind of mean because you want people to get away from you. You are not a bad person, you are just afraid to be loved. I used to be that way too, until I met Rachel. She changed me. She made me understand that love really exists."

"Do you really think so?" He asked. Tears filled his eyes, and I just gave him a hug.

"Yes. Don't be afraid to be loved Chris. Give us the chance to make you happy!"

"Charlie.. I'm a bad person. That's why everyone hates me! My parents, my grandparents, even my sister hates me!" He said. Seeing him cry made me realize how vulnerable he was. Behind the conceited and arrogant Chris, there was a sweet and kind person. I just had to show him the way.

"You are not a bad person! You are actually really sweet! The only thing you need to do is letting us help you!" I said. We were still hugging each other. One of those hugs that you wish lasted forever. I thought I liked Harry, but now I was not so sure. Chris was really sweet, and that's what I was looking for in a guy.

"Would you really help me?" He asked letting go of the hug. His green eyes met mine, and I just nodded. I found myself crying, too. He just had this effect on me. What about Harry? Why did Chris made me feel better? Who did I like? I was in a very complicated situation right now.

"Of course I would help you." I said grinning. Tears were still streaming down my face, but I wiped them out. "That's what friends are for!" I said smiling. Chris's eyes were really beautiful. How come I hadn't notice it before?

"Charlie..." He whispered. He leaned closer to me, and his lips met mine. Maybe the right thing to do was to pull away from the kiss and tell Chris that I liked Harry, but I didn't do it. I continued to kiss him. His lips were soft and warm. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, but the kiss felt like the best kiss of my life.

"What the heck!?" Someone yelled, interrupting us. We both let go of the kiss, and turned to see Harry, who was now staring at us. He looked hurt, and I felt terrible. I felt like a slut.

"I'm... I'm sorry." I said almost in a whisper.

"How could you?!? I knew you were mean, but I never thought you would do this to me, Christopher!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry... Trust me, he did not do this to hurt you! It was me! I kissed him!" I said. Chris was already having a hard time, I did not want him to get in troubles with the others.

"No, it was me. I did not do it to harm you, I promise. I just..." Chris said, wiping out the tears from his face. "I just couldn't help myself."

"I thought you liked me..." Harry muttered.

"I thought I liked you, too, but now I'm not so sure... It's complicated!" I said, turning to see the ground.

"Hey, it's okay." Harry whispered with a fake smile on his face. "You don't have to like me." The sad tone in his voice made me feel guilty, but for some reson I didn't regret anything. He just turned to see the ground, and turned around. Then, he left the room.

"Charlie, I'm really sorry!" Chris exclaimed. I knew he was being honest, because the tears started to fill his eyes one more time.

"Shhh.." I said covering his mouth with my finger. "Don't be. It was mutual."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A!N: More drama!!!! As you can see, this was not a filler. Next one wont be a filler either. So get ready for the actionnnn!!!!!!!!! I love youuuuuuu!!! Thanks for reaaaaaading. Vote, comment, and fan us. Love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 402 28
Bella a 19 year old little who have trust issues because of how she was treated by her former Mummies. she just wants one thing, to have a mummy who...
231 43 15
Mateo Rossi, in three words, the devil himself. The man who brought his mafia back to life. The man who has a special place in hell saved just for h...
87.5K 1.9K 29
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
53.8K 2.4K 70
He had one mission... "I'll fucking ruin him!" • One rule... "I don't even fucking want to see his face, dad! Love is far from it!" • One dedicatio...