Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38

Episode 28

448 30 12
By ansarshaikh12

[play music :- Chal wahan jaate hain ( arijit singh, rashmi virag, amaal malik) ]

70 years has passed that couple share their lovely moment. Suffered together along fighting for themselves together in homophobic era. Yet, in this long love journey of there, his husband always has to forget best day of their life.

Amid 70 years he is forgetting their anniversary then at last always approached him with apologies and guilty face. However, it's enough for him, he won't forgive him easily today.

However, sitting on bench with fuming mind and disappointed heart he was glaring at space. Even in his 70, he didn't fail to look stunning. Soft black diy hair were fleeing with seren wind while slightly wrinkle forehead rotated into angry frown, fragile wrinkled lid of eyes blinking to control rolling down tear from grayish eyes. Hence, through his beautiful appearance, person only can asses that he must be mind-blowing in his adult.

"I will not forgive him today!!" gorgeous aged mumbled with wiping face with wobbly palm. Nonchalantly, looked ahead when little 10 year's boy stand front of him. He with calm face about to asked something yet before boy place one paper and white rose on his palm with muttering...

"Here beautiful!!! Beautiful rose for beautiful man" boy muttered and run away from there. Gorgeous male chuckling stared at paper and rose then read paper with frown...

I am sorry my gorgeous .... My darling... My love of life. This old man always hurt you no? So, this little sorry letter with white rose.

By the way, did you remember something looking at white rose. No? Okay let me remind you. This rose is indication of your personality, so pure and innocent and that's how I fall for you first time Hyunsukaaa!! I love you hyun. Forgive me!!

Tear rolled down through his eyes after reading his letter. He chuckling peck on it while again second 9 or 8 year's girl run toward him and passed orange rose and one more paper to him.

"Don't cry grandpa, tear not suits you!!"

She mumbling wiped his eyes and run away without saying anything further..

hyunsuk sorry for whatever wrong did I committed in this long journey of our love. So, orange rose?? This is for my passion which I had to make you mine love. That was not so easy for me to break the barrier of insecurity from your heart yet I did with my passion and strong believe and see today where we are?

I love you hyunsuk and sorry for hurting your fragile heart.

One, two continued tear fall down while teeth were biting lips to control leaving sob. He reminded, how his lover suffered more than him to make them together. How he used to ignored his love for him and used to hurt him, just for his insecurities and fear of homophobic society?

"I am sorry haneoul, I hurt you the most!!"

He mumbling again peck on paper and stand from bench to find his husband yet didn't find. No one were at garden, only his figure were sending there.

Eventually, once again nearby 5 or 6 year boy run toward him and handovering him yellow rose and paper run away from there.

Hyun my heart!! I know I didn't remember today's spacial day but I swear love, this mere single day can't decide my unstoppable love for you. I loved you and will always do.

Yellow rose, did you remember? How you used to ignored your feeling for me? You loved me still didn't courage up to confessed me and I got you love. I sense your misery hyunsuk and decided to make you comfortable with me with the name of friend.

Guess what? I got success. We became friends first then finally got so much closed with ending up confessing each other's.

Crying loudly hyunsuk hug roses and paper closed to heart with nodding to himself. Signing that he remembered their suffering.

"Haneoul come out wherever you are!!! I wanna hug you"

Hyunsuk crying loudly uttered with looking all around the area yet no one come out. Surrounding was so silent that only his crying voice reverberating either side of him.

"Hyun"

As so familiar voice of husband touch his ear, he hastily rotated toward entrance of garden where his lover was standing. Hyunsuk smile in tear, haneoul has large bouquet of red roses in wrinkled hand while handsome wrinkle face has wide smile.

Haneoul slowly stepped toward him with same wide smile, eyes too begin to collect salty drops.

" 70 years!!! That was not so easy for us to walk till now love, still we did Hyun. Fighting for us along crying in each other embrace. I still think myself lucky to have you darling, thank you for always be there for me!!"

Haneoul muttered with each slow stepped while eyes dropping constant water, he halted closed to him and forward red rose bouquet with confessing..

"Red rose!! For our true love. our journey was not so simple as those heartless people thought yet we cross each hard bridge of judgment, taunt and cursing words love. Sorry for forgetting biggest day of our life.

Today is the day we met and get connected in bond of marriage. Now I can freely shout in middle of homophobic people; You freaks, I live my life and that to in contentment. More better then you less minded people leaving.

So!! Now My only wish is from that merciful divin that even if he want to take my soul from my body, he can. I won't be sad but bless me to take last breath in your arm. In my darl----"

He could even complete before hyunsuk hug him with loud weeped, memory of painful era played in his mind with making him overwhelmed.

"No han, please don't even dare to left me here alone in this cruel world. Wish almighty to take our soul together. We reach this far with grasping each others hand then how can we separate at last stage, huh?"

Hyunsuk cried out while haneoul laughing patted his head and mumbled sweet nothings in his ear to calm him. Pair love each other like no tomorrow and thought of leaving each other always shattered their heart in thousand.

Meanwhile, two pair of eyes were witnessing heart churning view from previous entrance of garden. Taehyung was grasping strawberry cake in his hand while jungkook was beside him with slidding hands in coat.

Tear of condolence, hurt, sympathy and pity were sinking down through potter's almond eyes while jungkook were still bewildered hearing hardship of front old gay couple. He heard or studied too in collage, how in back era homophobic people used to behave with LGBT yet never bumped with those human who exactly lived in that era and experience it.

When haneoul stepped toward them with asking their help, At first that surprised them and jungkook who isn't any adept in this matter was on verge to denied him but immaculate hearted taehyung get agreed to help him.

However, it's not something taehyung  is specialist too in this situation but to not disappoint front aged, potter accepted. Yet, when haneoul and jungkook asked him to suggest some way to convince hyunsuk then potter sighing and shaking his head indicated that he doesn't has any suitable solution.

Hence, last option was dgp. Although, he doesn't has any idea about this matter still he hastened his perspicacious brain and made plan.
Thus, that was his idea to passed paper and meaningful rose to hyunsuk to melt his heart.

Anyways, before executing this plan dgp asked him about their past and some memorable days of their life eventually got utterly aghast hearing miserable past of old man. While taehyung directly end up with crying.

Jungkook denied haneoul saying, it will break hyunsuk heart after reminding past agony but haneoul halted him with agreeing his idea. He wanted hyungsuk to remind about their old time. He thought today is the best day to recall thier sweet but bitter journey.

And that's how they executed their plan and hyunsuk reacted same way as haneoul thought.

:

:

:

:

[play music :- main rahoon ya na rahoon ( armaal malik, amaal malik, rashmi virag)]

"That must be so painful and hard for them to reach till today. Right?"

Taehyung still staring at them with gloomy smile state while jungkook simply 'hmm' with intensely staring at gay couple. That's how gay or bi lover emerge at the transfuse age of thier? Can one person really suffered for other one? That's why people call it love? To this suffering, fervour's and tear's people call love? What exactly is love?

"I surely don't know? How exactly love feel? But looking at them, it's flaunting clearly that it must be Bitter-sweet. I mean, just look at them!! how sore thier journey is? Still they didn't left each other and still exceptionally loving."

Potter interrupted befuddled thought of dgp in middle with letting out his opinion on front scenario. It seems, dgp thought and potter actually converted it into words.

However, jungkook tardily moved head at potter with reserved face while taehyung with slight smile too tilted face at dgp with inquiring...

"do you know how love feel? You love someone?"

Jungkook still ogling in his brown orbs steadily shaked his head while taehyung nodded and again begin to check clasping males. While, dgp still stared at taehyung with imprecised eyes. He never experienced this love thing before. He has firm outlook on love; love is just name, it's just four word which human created to lull their insecure heart. Insecurities and fear of getting abandon by their partner, To not get betray by their partner.

Anyways, there isn't particular different in couple love and family's friend's love. Love which being do to his family, friend is same love he share with his partner yet just for his satisfaction he name it as 'different love'. Thus, that is the definition of love for officer.

"Lets Interrupt their moment!!" taehyung's soft word drawn him back into reality, clearing his throat dgp gazed ahead with similar impassive face. Taehyung looked at him and state...

"let's go!!"

Jungkook nodded and followed curious taehyung slowly. Hence, both paused on fine distance while taehyung interfaire...

"happy anniversary beautiful couple. Can we cut the cake now?"

Taehyung loudly catched thier attention while hyunsuk and haneoul back away with rotating their head.
Haneoul chuckled gazing at pair while hyunsuk with muddled frown question..

"They are??"

"Hyun!! They are the one who help me to convince you, They are so kind and good people love."

Haneoul explain with kind smile while hyunsuk as a warm heart aged displayed soft smile too and gestured them to come closed..

Pair stepped at their direction, taehyung with kind smile while dgp with same cold face. He normally doesn't get along with people. He found talking more than enough an annoying trait. Thus, he doesn't express much words and not even preferred to listen.

Hyunsuk nearing them place one palm on taehyung's left cheek or other one on right jaw of officer with delivering soft care of warm hand.
Taehyung beamed while dgp flickered lid with knitted brows, on his act.

"Thank you so much for this beautiful surprise babies!! what is your name?"

Hyunsuk patting their face asked while taehyung first glance at officer yet observing none expression through guest, himself introduced..

"Myself Kim taehyung grandpa and he is Lee junseo"

Taehyung introduced himself along with officer. Potter considered Seoul guest as taciturn and hardened being thus thought junseo won't open up with them so reaveled their name himself.

He couldn't detect Seoul guest's actual identity yet didn't fail to notice authentic personality of junseo. Even junseo behave distinctive with him, reacted in mismatched way but he can clearly say that junseo has solemn behavior. His personality utterly match to stern and austere commander.

"beautiful name with beautiful people!!"

Hyunsuk complimented while potter smiled in gratitude yet dgp didn't reacted much. Just muttered ' thank you' and that's it. Taehyung sliding their introduction part aside, delicately grasped beautiful old male's palm and dragged him toward table along calling other two...

"Let's just hold this talk here!!! It's time to cut the cake!!! Let's go you two"

Taehyung gripping strawberry desert in left palm, clinched Hyun's wrinkled palm with right and pull toward bench. Other make way after him.

However, haneoul chuckled with tear after checking soft behavior of potter toward his innocent husband. Before, whenever his hyunsuk used to courage up to make conversation with someone, other one always took his advantage, disrespect him, ignored him.

At the moment, world came so far to accord human their truthful right and dignity. This two being itself saw changing world and their notion with naked eyes. Today's adult and teen are normal with gay and bi yet conflicted to them, their great grandparents was entirely used to consider them an sin.

There friends and family discarded them through their relation. potter's and officer's age people used to through disgust glance at them then siting beside them and talking was biggest thing.

That's something thoroughly overwhelming for him when this two boys put forward idea of celebrating their anniversary. He just asked their help to convince him yet taehyung suggested the idea of celebrating with cake.

"grandpa! Come!" jungkook asked in respectfull tone along grasping wrinkled palm of aged and slowly pulling forward. Haneoul carefully stepping ahead and sit on bench along with hyunsuk right side and cake in middle.

Potter with pacific face and smile kneeled down ahead of them and placing out candles, begin to decorate cake with it along mumbling...

"I never heard about this much broken past of someone. Never saw someone's unbelievable love journey yet after looking at your bond, I surely learn how love can be?"

Potter state without glancing at any of person there. Steadily placing candle on cake, he state his words. While dgp stay firmed with detecting potter and his words. He was disputing in himself with fresh developing question on potter's word.

Taehyung were struggling to burn the candle yet halted when hard palm of Seoul guest took matchbox from him.
Anyways, officer begin to burn the candle with affirming his own words...

"Neither me!!! Yet, Today, like this burning candle. Let's burn your agony past here and cut the cake of bereavement of those sick homophobic thinking."

Officer finished with finally lifting head at front sitting old people. Taehyung with smile 'hmm' and place sharpless knife in thier wobbly palm with softly muttering..

"Cut the cake grandpa!!"

Old couple peeked in each other's tearful eyes and cut cake together with shaky hands. Taehyung with boxy grinned clapped lightly while officer too push his lip's corner for slight smile.

However, after feeding each other, couple place cake on potter's and officer's lips and feed them cake with patting their head.

"You both must be angles which God send for decorating our day. I wish we can meet again!! No han?"

Hyunsuk caressing officer's long silky lock state , haneoul nodded with patting taehyung's head while jungkook grasped hyunsuk palm from his head and gripping with both palm claimed..

"Sure grandpa!! We will for sure but can I asked you something?"

Jungkook inquired with gripping his right palm which was resting on lap.
Hyunsuk nodded with smile and dgp asked...

"Who are you both?"

"well, we are Wang couple, the one and only owner of Wang group of industry from busan."

Haneoul revealed about their identity which shocked officer to the core. The couple who are sitting ahead of them are the only hidden owner of 'Wang group of industry'.

Thus, 'Wang group of industry' is an competitor of jeon's and equal powerful industry as jeon empire. Yet, no one ever saw prime holder of Wang group of industry. Actual hier of Wang's running their business at USA and at Korea one of Wang's family member sitting on the seat of ceo. However, this couple never show up before on any social platform and sudden information left him in astonishment.

"why you hide yourself grandpa?"

Jungkook with identical sharp face and mind question couple. He for sure begin to count himself as an luckiest human for visiting otgol. As, the data he got through this old couple was inordinate news in itself. To uncovering whom his father competing through year are sitting at front of him with kindly talking with him.

"Only to reserve us from media and any social network. We just wanted to give time to ourselves and that's the reason we drived here!! At beautiful village like otgol."

Haneoul pulling hyunsuk at himself confessed while officer stared at them with still astonished mind and nodded with signaling them that he got the meaning of their words. Taehyung who don't know anything about business world just displayed beautiful smile and state..

"That's your life grandpa!! You have all right to live as you want."

Couple chuckled on him while jungkook stand from his place along taehyung who again asked..

"are you both gonna stay here or will drive back?"

"No!! We were about to drive back busan. Moreover, our guards too waiting for us."

Hyunsuk replied to potter while haneoul call his one of guard and passed him cake to take near car.

However, whole 15 min spending time with potter and officer, couple bid good bye to them with lastly pecking their head. Yet, haneoul before leaving, handovered his busan address to them with requesting them to surely visit at their place.

"Today's day was so good but bad for me. Still I enjoyed"

Taehyung voice out still staring at direction from where old couple left, jungkook glance at him along chuckling on him and mumbled..

"You should thank me then. As, I'm the one who took you here and cause of my plan grandpa got happy!!"

Taehyung rotated head at officer with straight face and nonethelessly muttered...

"Hmm!! Thank you!! Your plan was really good."

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled his blond hair with remarking...

"Pretty potter!!"

Taehyung throw his hand away from him and remarked himself in annoying voice..

"Idiot rabbit!!"

Taehyung retorting begin to walked toward bike while jungkook sighing on his words himself moved behind potter.

***

[play music :- Pehli dafa ( atif aslam, Shiraz uppal) ]

Potter get off from bike and stand ahead of officer while dgp were already staring at him with curious mind, waiting for any good word. Taehyung genuinely smiling at him uttered...

"surely thank you so much for today junseo hyung!! Not for taking me out but making me realize about bad effect of my mute action."

Taehyung said with staring at his fidget fingers while jungkook smiling studied his gorgeous face and respond..

"I will expect from you to talk for yourself next time. Your heart is so fragile for those sharp words and shielding your heart from them, you have to use your tool too. Got it?"

"yeah!" Taehyung nodded with peeking in doe yet intense eyes of dgp. Officer muttering 'good' begin to start his bike.

"okay then!! Ride safely. By" potter initiated to make good bye sentence while jungkook who was about to start his bike halted and lusciously tilted head at potter.

What's this unsure feeling in heart? Why this short bid not liking him? Why he wishing taehyung to talk to him! seat with him! spend more time with him.

"junseo~~~~ hyung~~~~ are you there?"

Taehyung shaking palm at front of his eyes called him while jungkook flickering his lids 'hmm' and finally start his bike.

"So!! Bye?"

Taehyung uttered more like questioned him while jungkook again rotating head at him with blank face  shaked head with indicating 'no'.
Potter knitted brows on his denial and asked...

"Means? Don't you wanna go?"

Officer were desiring to shout out loudly that no! He still wanna spend time with him and talk with him yet word didn't slip out. What happening to him?? why this incommunicative being wanted to communicate with this otgol caremist?? He was not like this yet he becoming one.

However, Still dgp asked something from potter which was only suitable way to maintain connection between them.

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook deeply called while potter frown on sudden increasing rushed of his own beating heart. Yet nonchalantly respond..

"Hmm?"

Jungkook chewing corner of bottom lip take out his mobile and asked...

"Can we share our number?"

He who never ask someone's single name before is asking someone's number!! He never put himself in situations like this before thus that's something making him nervous.
Asking someone's phone number isn't that great thing or thing of getting nervous over yet asking number of that person who is the reason behind your palpitating running heart is different

As if it's racing contest that officer's heart rushing in high speed for some victory. He only know, with how much confidant he asked potter about his number. Kim taehyung isn't that easy being and he detected him from the first day of their encounter.

For making conversation with him, officer has to handle disrespectful words through potter then asking number from him isn't easy task.

On otherside potter stared at officer  blankly with frown on forehead. Should he share his number with junseo? Will it be good? Yet there isn't any wrong with sharing numbers with friends right? Moreover, he begin to trust Seoul guest so sharing his number isn't that big deal.

While he surely started to like junseo's company then there isn't any erroneous with sharing number with him.

Taehyung place out his phone and unlocking it asked..

"your number?"

Jungkook cautiously getting potter's words , wholly 10 sec later begin to state his number along smiling in pleased. Taehyung noted his number and saved it as 'junseo hyung' name.

"Yours?" jungkook inquired in calm tone and taehyung divulged with peeking inside dgp phone yet scowled when officer saved his name as 'pretty potter'.

"What an idiotic name 'pretty potter'. Can't you save it as normal 'taehyung'?"

Taehyung scowled while dgp chuckled with placing phone back in coat and replied...

"I love to call you with this name!"

"whatever!! Go safely. By"

Taehyung rolling his eyes bid last good by to him and rotated to strolled toward his house. Jungkook stay their with staring at his retracted back and eventually ride away when potter disappeared from his view.

***

Don't be quiet!! Let me know your opinion on story!! I really love when you people respons me. 
Your words always motivate me to write more. Yet there are some readers, who always response in each episode and I really love that.

Comment and share!!

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 4.7K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
349K 18.6K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
567K 35.6K 34
Love, relationship, commitment sounds so beautiful yet hard to redeem. "That's not fair, I wanted to spend this night with you" Taehyung sighed and s...
45.6K 2.7K 40
"I'm married Jungkook!" "Well I know, and I don't give two fucks about it." In the dazzling expanse of Seoul, Kim Taehyung, a luminary in the world o...