Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38

Episode 26

608 33 25
By ansarshaikh12

Inhaling deep shaking furry breath dgp close eyes with tightening his molar yet steadily unlid the cover of furious iris with intensely gawking at burning area of taehyung wrist.

Potter's skin were burning at high lever still he didn't manifest any discomfort emotion on face, left palm clinching right paining and shivering one. Meanwhile, present member gasped while rose were about to rushed at him. Anyway, DGP impulsively crossed her along halting her in middle.

Dgp cautiously tried to grip his mushy palm which taehyung didn't let. He step back calmly murmuring...

"I'm okay"

On otherside, Kris with vastly culpability face were staring at taehyung, moving head at floor he apologized...

"I'm sorry taehyung, I ____ " get cut of by loud yell of furious jeon..

"SHUT UP...... ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT OR LEFT YOUR BRAIN SOMEWHERE, COULDN'T SEE AN LIVE HUMAN WALKING TOWARD YOUR WAY"

Kris wo badly shuddered while hoseok and kai gazed at him with pity eyes. Taehyung with broad eyes peeked at DGP, he never saw junseo this much angry. Yeah!! He before yelled at taehyung too still this time, he was appearing an infuriated lion.

"It's okay junseo hyung!!! He didn't did it intentionally. Let it be!!"

Taehyung to not create any scene at park house tried to halt him while jungkook taking deep air through nostril again ranted with glaring in enrage...

"JUST FUCKING DISAPPEARE YOURSELF SOMEWHERE, GO"

Kris wo is already sensitive human. moreover jungkook's firm word pierce his soft heart causing tear to gather in his eyes. He lastly whispering sorry dashed, where he about to go along wiping tear with sleeves.

Jungkook massaging his fluttering hot temper sighed and once again glance at red shapeless patch of potter's wrist, he about to hold his hand yet before....

"WHAT THE HELL TAE??? HOW CAN YOU BE RECKLESS? "

Okvin stepped there and without acknowledging about situation directly burst on taehyung who with extensive eyes rotated at okvin along attempting to explain her real condition. While, okvin heatedly meandered eyes on shatter cups.

About okvin then as said, she is self conscious woman. Thus, she don't prefer any inconvenience in her work. moreover, there were present special guest of Seoul and embarrassing park's at front of them was last thing she wanted to done. Yet, something like this indeed has to perform to make park ashamed at front of Jung.

It was not so substantial complicated situation yet she thought that much. Hence, thought which always nudged her against taehyung. Currently, provided her best opportunity to fumed..

"Aunty I di____"

"Then!!you all argued with me to not snapped at him. Can't he even grasped single cup tray"

She cut him with furiously staring at raewoon along mocking taehyung. Taehyung moved head down while she again ranted...

"Didn't you said? You are Bi then that's how you will gonna handle other male? You should know about this all taehyung? You are bi Thus you have to learn this all to spend peacefull life with other male"

Oh!!! So that's what the major reason of okvin to act frequently harshly toward taehyung? It's probably six year passed that park came to know about taehyung's sexuality. Well, she isn't homophobic but generally she desired to marriage rose and taehyung together. However, when she found taehyung weren't interested in her daughter thus begin to evolve disturbing thought about him.

Well, before she never taunted taehyung through his sexuality yet today she surely crossed her line. Taehyung being bi, this words always irritated her.

On otherside, each and every member wide their eyes on her indignity statement toward taehyung.

Meanwhile, taehyung with smarting heart and sore expression lifted head up to skipped at okvin, eyes eventually begin to assemble precious pearl. He always maintain esteemed toward her, considered her as valuable as his own mother yet today this lady literally humiliated him between some stranger.

Jungkook were already outraging by Kris yet okvin again sprinkle petrol on his fire like rage with expanding it more. What the hell this lady think of herself? She without envisioning much embarrassed taehyung ahead of Jung that to fucking just for small incident!!!

"Bite your tongue Mrs.Park, you are humiliating him?"

Jungkook with angry austere face and cold voice chided while rose with raewon too interrupted...

"Mom? Why you said that? It was just little thing mom. Stop behaving rude to him" rose angrily blurted while raewon shouted at her...

"why are you making scene okvin? It's not even his mistake and don't you dare to use those nonsense words for him again. Cause you won't able to tolerate if I also use humiliating words for you"

Taehyung were silently gazing down without letting his tear to slip out. About DGP, then he for sure would have take his side. Would have retorted her similar shameful words yet the main problem is, why the hell pretty potter not uttering anything  for his own defense? Why not he  standing for his ownself? That is wrong, absolutely wrong for an higher rank officer like him to witnessed event identical to this. Taehyung shouldn't had stand with getting humiliated by this lady.

Okvin scoffed with clutching teeth when beloved husband and daughter insulted her in presence of guest. anger which should have buried down on their reaction, instead got heated in embarrassment.

[play music :- Hamdard ( Arijit Singh)]

"Yumi should have left them after teaching him some house work, so that his bi son couldn't face situation like this ahead of his husband."

Taehyung covered lid of his eyes with the intense pain of heart along clinching fist. Why okvin has to take name of his mother? Name of that lady, whom he missed single day of his life. Anyways, jungkook still didn't assisted him. In rage deeply stared at taehyung more like waiting for taehyung to retort something yet potter still didn't dare to defend. Not even when he get humiliated by the name of most precious person of taehyung.

Okvin Jeering about to bend to collect shattering cup yet get interfair by loud mocking clap of one and only brother of taehyung.

Weilong who was silently listening humiliating alphabets of okvin. Finally, strolled toward them with clapping in sardonic manner. He cease his foot at front of her and sneered...

"Wow..... Wow.... Wow!!!! What a good way to humiliate person with inviting them at their own place, no Mrs.park"

Okvin round head left direction feeling unusual on his words. Weilong's eyes were visibly showing rage for her. Only notifying how much angry he is on front lady, yet, just for park guest he didn't insulted her much. As, he respect her enough to embarrass her in presence of Jung. Other, the way she humiliated his brother. If someone was on her place then he surely had killed him/her.

"She didn't mean to said those words weilong son, you know your aunty. How she is? He love taehyung but sometime lost her brain."

Raewon tried to convince him with worried face while weilong scoffing again berated..

"that's why your wife humiliated taehyung that to with my mom's name"

Raewon tilted his face down in shame, now for sure he wanted to hit his wife yet can't create more scene in front of guest.

"For your clarification my brother taking good care of us similar way as yumi, whom you just blame for no reason"

Weilong again barked and completed...

"And this is last warning Mrs. Park. If you dare to taunt my tae again and disrespect my mother. Then, we unwillingly have to break our this pure family bond"

Weilong completed his sentence along making park and taehyung to enlarge their eyes adding okvin too. She has her own issues with taehyung yet that doesn't mean they will separate their this much good relation. She love this pair.

"Hyung calm down!!! What are you saying. We won't do anything like this understand?"

Taehyung panickly voice out while weilong with soft eyes rotated at him and paying no heed on brother's word, weilong delicately catch his hand and detecting red wrist of brother again gazed at taehyung face with tilted head asking 'what's this' and unhurriedly taking up his wrist blow on it.

"It must be h-hurting right bub?"

Brother with wobbly lips asked while eyes too begin to collect identical water like tae. Taehyung bite his lips to not let out sobbed and stuttering replied...

"No h-hyung, i-it's not!! I'm okay"

"O shut up taehyung!!! I know it's paining. From where you learn to hide your pain huh? You don't need to hide it tae."

Weilong snapped at him when he clearly lied to him, taehyung taking wrist back calmly accepted...

"Yes it's but not that much"

"Go and wash your hands then we will treat it yeah??" weilong softly asked while other were silently observing sibling. Jungkook were still mad with the fact that taehyung has to take other's help, when he can stand for himself. Yet, his own eyes first time through he encounter weilong get soft for him when he genuinely reacted for taehyung.

"Let me pick up this first hyung!!"

Taehyung suggested with indicating toward cup parts and next answered of weilong surely shocked other. Mostly to officers.

"You go tae, I will clean this!"

"No hyu----"

"Just go taehyung, we need to treat your wound"

Taehyung slowly rounded to disappear while weilong about to bend down to clean yet okvin halted him..

"Wait son!!! Don't worry!! I will clean it"

Okvin with wet face paused him.Well, she is already regretting on her action and were weeping quietly. When she heard weilong words then hurriedly stop him.

"No need Mrs park, as per your view. My brother insulted you at front of your guest then let me send your dignity back to you. Let me clean this broken pieces which my brother unintentionally shattered"

Weilong sternly replied with kneeling down and sluggishly picking slightest part of cups while jungkook purposefully skipped himself from there only to follow potter.

Weilong after picking single part  make his way toward dustbin and throw it. Then,drawing himself toward kitchen he returned after second with taking wet cloth to wipe tile. He cautiously cleaned it and rotated to place back cloth. While his action were keenly were getting observed by other who are astonishingly staring at him.

Thus, that's how he love his brother. this much, he smashed his unbeatable love on his brother. While one thing  is sure, henceforth, the respect and affection he was gripping for okvin will never maintain like before. Now onward, She is just wife of his father's friend. Hell, taehyung is his life. He is his child, how could this lady hurt his bear?

Yet the reality is, Taehyung's life begin to tangled him in hypocritical still sincer love. Two humans who care for taehyung and ready to make him thier life, are only entirely prepared to betray him in next second. Criminal and officer, both claimed to be loyalist to him yet both itself are traitor to explode his faith.

***

Meanwhile, DGP were wandering around the park house to discovered petied figure of caremist. Yet, paused his stepping foot near one of room when sobbing sound of particular human caress his ear. Hence, DGP firmly twirled head at left toward stair through where the sound were echoing.

He carefully move at stair with discovering sobbing taehyung. Who
was sitting on one of step with placing folded hands on knees and forehead resting on it.

Dgp without disturbing him, tardily stepped ahead and take seat beside him. Then, steadily place palm on his head with providing slow care there.

Taehyung flinching sit straight with wet face and turned head to glance left side.

[play music :- pal ( javed-mohsin, Arijit Singh, shreya ghoshal) ]

Unintentionally, there again pair intensely gazed in each other orbs. Jungkook can clearly identify pain and hurt in chestnut brown orbs of caremist while taehyung too didn't fail to notice perturbed and solace for him in onyx one of Jungkook. Yet, question is, why this male grasping exceedingly solicitude for him?just because, taehyung accepted him as a friend?

He noted; How front elegant male detecting him with deep onyx and slight tilted face along studying his affliction. Anyways, avoiding his face taehyung move face down with staring at fidgeting finger along not permitting him to distinguish his vulnerable form.

Nonetheless, potter scrunched brows when white folded cotton forwarded ahead of his face, he with unclear face peek at dgp who didn't muttered a word. stay quiet. Yet, taehyung get his answer and slowly taking napkin from dgp, tenderly clean his eyes. While in process inhaling earthy masculine fragrance of officer which white cotton leaving through it.

"It must be hurting, right?"

mollifying deep question left through dgp, he was cautiously noticing his wound. Taehyung first look at him then at his wrist and respond...

"Hmm"

"Not your wound"

Hasty untidy words of jungkook left potter in confusion. He glanced at officer with puzzled face who was still glaring at his red patch. He said 'not wound', then about what dgp is talking? Yet, after complete word of dgp, sentence get clear for taehyung along making him surprise...

"Your heart!!"

He completed half sentence with finally peeking in surprise orbs of potter, taehyung again avoiding his intimidated orbs look otherside with shaking his head. denying.

Jungkook stared at him for movement and gently grasped his shivering wrist which is still throbbing in pain.

"Are you sure, As your tear explaining different story"

Jungkook state calmly with rubbing thumb on corner of wrist along detecting burning side while potter
scrupulously stared at his hard but soothing face and reacted...

"Yes, it is!!"

Jungkook paused on his thumb action for minute then without any words lean down at floor with taking piece of aloe vera which he cut from garden before finding taehyung. He with restrained tilted head begin to rub on red area with causing taehyung let out loud hiss.

"Sorry!! It will throb little and will eventually get cool. You will feel better" Dgp let out calmly with applying gently while constant hiss was leaving through potter.

"How many time did she taunted you?"

One more question slip out through dgp's tongue with directly stretching topic toward okvin, he was still bewildered about behavior of okvin. First, she clearly reacted kind and warm to Kim brother yet out of no where begin to react rude. He somehow managed to find reason of her reaction toward taehyung. when she humiliated taehyung, he considered her from homophobic. that's the reason she behaved strange with potter, That's what jungkook thought.

Taehyung didn't answered. He was already insecure about the fact, his sexuality get revealed in between some stranger. He was embarrassed. When jungkook pick up okvin topic that make him slight uncomfortable.

"Taehyung?" jungkook call him in low tone while taehyung gazing out through door answered...

"Enough time to sting my heart"

He still said, as he felt to let out. Junseo weren't so close to him yet now he sharing his trust with him. Permitted him to be his friend. He wasn't from those, who make thousand friends. He make few and respect them equally with finding his comfort zone in them.

Silent.....

Non voice out, officer were still softly rubbing gel on wound while taehyung already begin to feel cool on stinging area. Anyways, jungkook sence hurt in voice of other's yet take time to affirmed...

"Don't blame her for the thing, she never did potter"

[play music :- Muskurane ( jeet gannguli , Arijit Singh)]

Taehyung with jumbled faced swipped head at jungkook who was still engaged in cooling burning area. Jungkook statement surely drown him in complication. Is jungkook taking her side? So, Potter with offended face directly answered...

"She hurted me!!!"

"You let her"

And instant answered left through dgp who leisurely gazed up at him with similar calm face. Taehyung with tilted face and knitted brows asked definition through eyes..

Jungkook deeply detecting potter's beautiful face make his point clear..

"She humiliated you cause you let her!!! She insulted you cause you let her!!! She disrespect your mother cause you let her. Then, why are you blaming her for no reason? "

Taehyung slowly scotting head down let his single tear fall out. Even he denied still junseo is absolutely correct. Yet, that's how he is!!! intentionally is big word, he even unintentionally can't disrespect someone. Although, that front being indignity him.

"That's not me hyung!! I can't retort anyone cause that's only hurt me back"

Jungkook smile on his words and moving little more closer to him deliberately wiped, slip out single drop from his delicate cheek with back of his index and middle finger.
Taehyung steadily swipped head at him with blankly staring at bony hard face of officer.

" Then, let yourself hurt with this way taehyung, hurt by yourself is far better than hurt by others"

Jungkook intensely lace out, taehyung were still staring at him with same poker face while almond eyes were still fill with water. jungkook taking deep sigh again whispered and taehyung could hear him clearly...

"Life isn't so plan as we think it tae. Today she humiliated you through your sexuality but tomorrow other will do too. And there you have to stand for yourself potter."

Dgp softly state with staring in his iris while taehyung were consciously getting his words. Jungkook didn't halted, he again muttered..

"Life always throw us in two situation. Where, at sometime you have to make mute yourself and let front person talk and snap at you, shout at you, yell at you. Yet, sometime you have to talk for yourself pretty potter, fight for yourself. That's what the rule of universe taehyung as people is so selfish now a days."

Jungkook's deep word increase taehyung's heart's beat. Realization hit him, how fool he was to let other to hurt him!! How fool he was to let other to insult his mom!! he perfectly know, how selfish people live in this world!!!

Well, DGP's word were indeed right but doesn't he think he have to face this situation himself in future. Where, he have to make himself mute and let others to talk, to shout at him.

Destiny were excellently playing with them, today he is teaching taehyung to stand for himself, preparing taehyung to fight for himself___not knowing he will himself handover him the situation where taehyung have to go through with difficult exams of life.

"What do you think about, I am bi?"

Taehyung without hesitation directly question officer to know about his opinion as jungkook's encouraging words indeed comforting taehyung eminently. Jungkook chuckled on his words and tilting his head licked his lips and claimed..

"If I ask same then?"

Taehyung with frown asked...

"Means?"

Jungkook again chuckling state...

"If I asked, what you think about..... I'm bi..... Then?"

Taehyung first with still unclear face stare at him then wide his eyes in realization before asking...

"Are you bi too?"

Jungkook smile and nodded head with  saying 'yes'. Unknowingly smile form on poker face of taehyung when jungkook revealed his sexuality. He felt content after hearing his answer. He was anxious and embarrassed about thinking, what will seoul guests will make point about him. Yet, when jungkook revealed, he felt comfortable thinking one of guest and now his friend is itself bi.

"Thank you!!"

Taehyung softly show his gratitude to officer who with raising brows asked..

"About?"

Taehyung smiling clarified his words..

"For encouraging me and treating my wound" taehyung exclaimed along showing his wrist, jungkook chuckling lightly grasped his soft palm and uttered..

"you were in need that!! It was my pleasure to make you understand"

Taehyung chuckling nodded and again glance at his lap while jungkook looking at his soft but dull feature mumbled...

"Gloomy face don't suits you pretty potter"

Taehyung with muddled frown turned at jungkook who stand and forwarded his rigid palm toward taehyung, with signaling him to grasped it. Taehyung confusedly stared at his hand and raised his brows with asking reason.

"Let's lift up your mood!!" jungkook said while taehyung nonchalantly place his palm on jungkook's one and stand with asking...

"How?"

Jungkook clinched his palm and dragged him out of park house along answering...

"Let's take you somewhere"

Taehyung confusedly gazed at him and let him dragged wherever he was taking him and again inquired...

"junseo~~~ where are you taking me?"

Jungkook chuckled and stretched him toward his bike with muttering...

"You will know taehyung, let's go"

Taehyung silently with jumbled face followed him and as they reach near bike jungkook leaving him get on it with starting it while taehyung still stand there.

"come on potter, sit already "

Jungkook signed toward back side, taehyung sighing settle behind him and place palm on his shoulder.

" can we go now"

Jungkook with glancing in mirror asked while taehyung nodded lightly with peeking at mirror.

Hence, finally mtt begin to dashed don't know where? That's only jungkook know? Yet, where will this mtt stop? Are they somehow went in indirect date? However, one thing is sure, taehyung unknowingly begin to feel comfortable with jungkook. That's why, this time potter didn't hesitate to follow.

***

Hi!!

So how was the episode!!! What do you all think? Where dgp would ride taehyung? will they enjoy? We can't say about them but we will surely gonna enjoy.

So leisurely pair were growing trust on each other. Wait for next episode.

Please respond and comment that how much excited you are for next episode? How was the today's episode?

Thank you!! I will tried to upload soon 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.2K 22
It all happened in winter, in a remote village in Gangwon-do, Seoul, where the beautiful village was covered with blankets of snow and the frequent...
46.7K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
17.4K 277 7
Destiny has his own scheme who made being to gambol on his tip of digit. Likewise, he is the only one who is aware and has potentiality to merge alte...
40.4K 3.2K 31
๐Ÿ”Špaenboi : /หˆpanbษ”ษช/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...