Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40

Episode 25

516 34 4
By ansarshaikh12

"What happen weilong hyung? why are you sweating?"

Elegant DGP queried with intense voice while word deeply grasping mocking intention. Naughty heart of perilous officer still grinning at his miserable figure.

"N-O, where?"

Words parted cause of anxiety yet as a professional criminal he once again accumulate himself with grasping deep breath with bending head down. He was saving himself through five year then how could he let himself simply exposed. He straightened with forming at least less suspicious smile.

While DGP raised brows in amusement on his composed behaviour yet leaning front slightly grasped glass of water from table and forwarded near weilong with mumbling in duplicated caring voice...

"You are hyung!! Here take drink some water"

Weilong tightening his jaw with flaring nose lifted head up in slow manner while jungkook again gesture toward glass with smile, not affecting even a bit through weilong stern face.

Weilong still maintaining eye contact remove glass from jungkook grasped and thank him in mocking way...

"Thank you!!!"

"It's perfectly alright hyung!!!"

Jungkook with plan voice lean back while weilong nonetheless chugged down at once.

He know, if he let any suspicious aura draw on himself then will surely get caught by ASI yet it's better to behave normal. Like, there wasn't any criminal sitting instead___elder son of dongseok. Ultimately weilong get interuppted by brother who was also observing his changing behavior...

"hyung? You okay? "

"Yes tae, There is too much hot here"

Dgp scoffed while taehyung sigh with smile yet again rotated toward Kai who was teasing rose and hoseok making them red.

However, Taehyung himself couldn't hold to join as he was totally enjoying seeing rose being shy. As both are childhood friend, he never see this side of rose before. She was always chatterbox and straightforward but today nothing were slipping out through her lock mouth.

"Well can I suggest you something hoseok hyung?"

Other gazed at taehyung who asked hoseok with teasing smile, Rose narrow her eyes on his smile while hoseok with smile permitted...

"Yeah??"

"my best friend isn't so easy to handle, she is an chatterbox that no one can stop her from talking nonstop. I'm still suspicious!!! How can this blabber machine can be this much silent??We can't assure you for future hyung, that's gonna be so hard for you to handle her hyung, best of luck!!!"

Taehyung chuckling teased while other chortled too. Rose playfully glare at him with jolted lips while taehyung shared clap with Kai on her bashful face. jungkook lightly chuckled on him. As he himself observed rose, how nonstop she can talk. Hoseok indeed has to handle word bank in future.

Anyway, everyone giggled on his word except okvin. No it wasn't free giggle!! she laugh yet not through heart. She was already anxious about Jung, if they will like rose or not while taehyung really has to revealed her bad habit.

"(Chuckled) taehyung!!! You really has to say this to him? She not even talk that much"

Okvin tried to defend her daughter while other got quiet on her sentence. She let out in less rude tone still words weren't so plan to not make surrounding awkward. Meanwhile, beautiful smile of potter steadily begin to flattered, Rose along with raewoon stared at okvin with 'are you for real' face.

Jungkook with unclear frown gawked at okvin on her rude word. What so big in it. It's clearly shown taehyung just played with couple then suddenly why this not so liking reply. Is Mrs.Park dont like taehyung?

"He was just teasing your daughter Mrs. Park!!! Are not friends do that?"

Jungkook without debating inside let out with expressionless face along not so calm tone, catching others attention while rose knowingly smile with Kai. weilong too with angry frown uttered...

"No only rose has right to tease not taehyung, right aunty?"

He observed, weilong observing through many years how her behavior always change toward taehyung without any pointed reason. Taehyung always ignored her words yet weilong can't tolerate.

"It's okay, I was teasing her aunty. Otherwise rose is really good being with pure heart hoseok hyung, she is best supporter. I can guarantee you about my friend, she will support you and will always help you in your hard time. Trust me!!!"

Taehyung chuckling with soft smile let out while okvin sigh with guilty face. She didn't meant to hurt taehyung but her mind always play with her. Reawon smile before uttering...

"Here!!! See sangwoo hyung? This boy? He is our taehyung? Never let her auntie's words to get affect his heart. That's how dongseok raise his children"

Sangwoo smile along with minsook while taehyung smiling slightly gazed down, okvin were about to apologize taehyung yet raewon interrupted..

"Well, what I was thinking? We should send children alone to spend little time, so they could know each other better?"

"Yeah!! I was thinking same!! "

Sangwoo replied while raewon asked rose to take hoseok at garden area. As pair hiked at garden area, parents once again begin to discussed. However, weilong phone ring which was from dongseok thus excused himself.

Kris wo who was still dreaming about taehyung were staring at him with creamy grinned while dgp got busy in scrolling phone.

"Umm Taehyung? So you are best friend of rose right"

Hence, without holding himself Kris wo begin to make conversation with taehyung, trying to make good bond with him. His heart were desperately jumping in anxiety still he courage up to asked.

Taehyung with scrunching brows looked at him and replying in simple yeah again throw his attention on discussing people. While, Kris wo didn't stiff on one question as he want to know tae more, then again blurted...

"Well, myself Kris wo, cousin of hoseok hyung"

Taehyung again just nodded with moving single glance on him. Kris wo bitting his lips with cute smile again asked...

"So?? Are you single?"

As Kris let this sentence out through his mouth, DGP too scotted his eyes toward them with firmly gazing at them. Kai for first horrerly rotated head at Jungkook and observing his face eventually turned at Kris to halt him.

While, taehyung scowled and skipped head at him and replied rudely...

"yes!!"

"Kris, he is single now look here? What I wanted to show you"

Kai tried to distract his dump friend while showing something in mobile. However, without hearing him Kris again blabbered...

"By the way, You look attractive!!"

Taehyung ignored.....

Dgp still didn't respond, just calmly begin to watch front scenario. Kai enlarging his eyes swiped head at dgp and sheepishly grinned and again turned at Kris with stretching him toward himself yet Kris again muttered..

"well, People say I look handsome too. Usually girl die for my single glance you know??"

Thus, fidgeting with his wrist watch with rosy cheeks, he praised oneself for making good image forefront of taehyung. He thought, he could impressed potter with blurting some praising words yet without his knowledge, how much irritate taehyung getting from him.

"Hmm"

Taehyung still response with not disrespecting their guest, he was ignoring him listening raewoon who was discussing about hoseok and rose to Jung.

"Well, I'm single too you know?"

Off!!! That's it for taehyung know. He was tolerating this idiot guest amid the time they enter here. Can't he let him sit peacefully? Disturbing and annoying him from pointless question.

Taehyung closing eyes tightly first take deep sigh and wholly twirled at Kris wo with asking firmly...

"Did I asked you? Who are you?"

He asked in plan tone while Kris got excited as taehyung make move to talk to him. He with whipped smile shake head and answer slowly...

"No~~"

taehyung sigh annoyingly on his cheeky smile and again asked..

"Did I asked? How many girls die with your creepy glance"

Taehyung intentionly mocked with implying on word creepy, while jungkook tilted his head with leaning back along struggling hard to halt leaving chuckled. He surely love to see annoyed side of taehyung, he always enjoyed it and today is no different.

Kris still peeking at him with dreamy eyes and smile shake head with answering...

"No~~"

Taehyung role his eyes on his irritating face and asked...

"Did I asked you? Are you single?"

Taehyung asked annoyingly while Kris wo with similar face again shake head with uttering...

"No~~"

He said then taehyung at first nodded his head and chided in low voice..

"No right? Then why the hell are you saying me this? I have no interest in hearing you!!!!!! so please don't annoyed me, yeah???"

Nontheless, three of them rotated at DGP when he let out loud chuckled with stretching his attention back on phone. Yet, Kris wo still didn't get affect by his rude word. It is first time someone enter in his heart. How can he give up that easily?

However, he again tried to convince taehyung but okvin interfair with kindly asking taehyung...

"Tae, please help me to take tea and coffee for guest"

"Sure aunty!!! Let's go"

Taehyung replied kindly and both of them went inside to take tae and coffee for guest. Lastly, Kai jerkily dragged Kris body toward himself with warning him..

"What the hell are you doing?"

Kai whispered while Kris still dumbly looking at taehyung's restricted back mumbled...

"Planing to settle in life"

Kai with done face shake head with hitting his own head and make Kris to look himself who again swipped at taehyung direction...

"You know who is he?"

Kai with sigh asked while Kris replied..

"Yeah!!! beautiful and kind boy along friend of rose"

" No" kai cutt his word who with jumbled face finally look at him and asked..

"Then?"

Kai sigh and moving little more closer to him clarified...

"He is soon to be elder son in law of jeon's"

Kris with still puzzled face asked...

"Say clearly hyung, I'm not getting you? "

Kai inhaled with close eyes and after unlocking he cleared...

"I mean, our perilous senior officer......our danger DGP developed
Passion and liking toward this boy. Toward taehyung. Now get it? "

"what" Kris shouted catching others attention while jungkook who was going through his phone, sharply glanced at Kris and Kai who mumbled sorry.

" That means ----"

"You have no chance with him" Kai completed him who with sorrow face lean back and again place hand on broken heart. Once again rhythm of song begin to ring around him yet this time not romantic one but broken one 'jag suna suna laage'.

However, Kai sigh on his dramatic act and taking glass of water from table forwarded him and comforted...

"Stop being dramatic, now drink this and hear me"

Kris indeed sipping half water glance at him with asking...

"That means, taehyung is our sir too?"

" yeah!! You can say that but don't flirt with him or disturbed him or you know how sir is? "

Kai cautiously make clear for him while Kris gulping down slightly lean back and take glance of dgp who was still engrossed in his phone. Nonetheless, each action of his own toward taehyung rebound in his mind with developing horrer feeling inside heart. How he was creepily staring at taehyung? Staring at his sir's soon to be lift partner.

"Kai hyung??? I think, I should apology taehyung or sir will burn me in ash"

Kris returning on comfort zone asked to Kai who chuckled and patting his head softly replied...

"You should Kris!! You unknowingly make him uncomfortable. So just say him sorry, he for sure will forgive you"

Kris 'hmm' and waited for taehyung to return while in min time, soon to be couple too stroll back with intertwined their fingure. Only to report their parents, we are ready to bind in relation. Pair get settle on their previous place while jungkook eyes lastly begin to find Kim weilong, who disappeared somewhere in the name of call.

Meanwhile as Kris find taehyung strolling with snacks, he absurdly rushed at front of him and begin to chant with guilty face....

"Sorry sir!! Sorry taehyung sir!! I didn't knew? You are special person of our senior??? I am sorry for my crime"

Parents ignored them thinking children are teasing each other yet rose, hoseok, Kai and jungkook stared at Kris with distinctive eyes. Rose and hoseok share confused stare while Kai hitted his head on armrest as he revealed, the biggest veiling data.

Jungkook clutching his teeth with flaring nose about to shout yet taehyung's word interfair...

"Are you crazy or what? What are you chanting? Side away, I have to place it" Taehyung weirdly gazed at him and slide him with placing snacks on table and rotated back to take tea.

"Kris wo!!! Come here"

Gulping down in horror Kris stepped toward DGP who was glaring at him. He grasping his wrist make him sit beside him and huskily whispered closed to his face...

"The hell you were doing? Didn't I fucking warned you before?"

Kris staring downward mumbled slow sorry with pout yet glance at DGP when he order...

"Now fucking go and find Kim, what he discussing on call"

Kris hastily nodding ludicrously begin to marched at weilong direction yet in rush he clumsily stumbled on taehyung who has tray of tea in grasped.

Ultimately, it slipped and shattered down with numerable pieces along pouring some hot liquid on his wrist with burning his sensitive skin.

Kris widening his eyes begin to bow continue with asking sorry. Taehyung mumbling 'it's okay' about to bend to gather parts yet get distract by furious yell of one and only dgp.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 3K 12
Why did you do this to me hubby? why? All I did was just ask for love... Did I asked you to marry me? Did I asked for anything other than just to spe...
19K 1.8K 30
#3 on bottomkook - 2024/06/05 "I am fine." That's what Taehyung says to everyone. But the truth is he STILL remembers it all. That fortnight in Paris...
98.2K 3.1K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...
4.1K 342 10
Human emotions, they say, are the most bizarre truth ever existed in this universe. You never know what that person meant to you, unless and until it...