Can You Forgive Me

By ansarshaikh12

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... More

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40

Episode 23

492 26 9
By ansarshaikh12

Hoseok were handling the greyish SUV with beside detective Kris wo munching his vefers while two sprites casually laying on dashboard.

Jung sangwoo

Jung Minsook

Jung sangwoo And Jung minsook were comforting backside with eventually complimenting beautiful otgol.

"You remember right? How you have to introduce Jungkook sir and Kai there?" hoseok inquired glancing at others while Mr. Jung along with Mrs Jung nodded with mumbling 'don't worry we remember' while Kris throwing wrapper on dashboard blurted...

"Don't worry sir, I just have to introduce myself as your cousin, right?"

"Yeah and be serious. I don't want you to behave irresponsible, as jungkook sir will also be there. He won't spare you, if you did something idiotic"

Kris wo the most talented and intelligent detective along with second detective jisso. Well, jisso is utterly responsible and firm with her work yet Kris wo is totally alternative from her. It's not something!! he don't perform his work perfectly. In fact, he is extremely virtuous in his profession moreover that's the reason he is working under powerfull DGP.

Thus, alternative means he behave childish and clumsy. Eventually, or unknowing do those act which he shouldn't done. last, which lead him to drown in volcano like wrath of DGP. Thus in anyway, Kris wo shouldn't hit Jungkook's hot button there, hoseok warned him before.

"I will sir!!" Kris wo response.

However, Car weren't to far from park house yet halted as sudden call of officer Kai interrupted Hoseok.

"Hello!! Kai?"

"Hello sir!!! Jeon Sir asking whereabout you" Kai asked through other side while jungkook riding mtt.

"Well, we are already here. Just on a little distance"

" Okay then, wait we are about to reach" Kai notified and getting 'yeah' from hoseok cutt the call.

***

Lady of the day were anxiously walking back and forth at her room with frequently tapping phone on palm. Yet, hurriedly pick up the call as 'Taehyung' name beam on it.

"Tae-aaa are you evading me? I warning you, don't you dare to betray me" Rose blabbered with bewildered face. Well, she was trying to call him through half hour yet taehyung didn't pick up her call. Thus, as he responded, rose directly throw her word on him.

"Calm down rose!! I was at bathroom so didn't hear ring. And I ain't betraying you" taehyung replied with done voice while rose calming down asked...

"Okay, But when will you leave? They will be here soon. I need you here taehyung. I'm dieng in nervousness here." rose in anxiously muttered, she already fix herself yet just waiting for taehyung.

Through otherside, taehyung place mobile on shoulder with bending ear on it along tying his shoe lace and answer...

"Actually I was about to left early but weilong hyung said, park uncle invited him too along with seoku but dad isn't in good condition. Thus, me and hyung were visiting together. Hyung told me to wait for him"

Hence, taehyung lifted up from bed with treading out of room with talking on call.

"That's good that hyung also visiting then when will you both leave?"
Rose asked with sitting on bed, taehyung glancing at wrist watch along stepping down through stair replied...

"Hyung getting ready, we will reach there in 15/20 min"

"Okay then I'm waiting" rose sigh before uttering and hang up as taehyung response in " we will".

***

Car halted at front part of park house. Ultimately, mtt of dgp too reach along with Jung family. Four member step out amid SUV while Kai hiked toward Jung and DGP went to park the bike.

"Hey hyung!!! You are looking handsome"

Eventually, Kai complimented hoseok with clasping his frame on him while Kris excitingly gazed at his best friend to greet him. Hoseok chortling tap his back and replied...

"Thank you Kai!! How work going on?"

"Good hyung, hello uncle!!! Hello aunty" Kai after backing off, greeted Jung couple who kindly pat his head with softly greeting back.

"will you meet me or not?" Kris wo asked with serious face, Kai rotated at him and laughing out heartly__skiped arm around his shoulder.

"How are you Kris, I really miss you here bro!!"

"Well, not gonna lie. Miss you too brother" Kris exclaimed with hugging him. Nevertheless both back away with turning ahead along others when..

"Wow!! What a beautiful and strong bro-bond we have here, right Jung?"

Dgp sarcas with strolling toward them with familiar restrained face, kai with Kris gulping make themselves straight, hoseok chewed his lips to control his chuckled while Jung couple didn't stop themselves from laughing out.

Kai and kris were the best bro-couple and naughty member of Seoul department. each and every officer of Seoul department adore them except one and there no eed to pick out who?

"So!! In your so caled bro-bro game don't forget, What's the real motive of yours to visit here? Or anyone from you even dare to let slip this or dumbly revealed our plan then prepare yourself to witness my inverse form which you two won't ever desire to see"

Jungkook firmly implied with scaring front playfull member, two of them share hesitate glance and nodded head firmly. DGP muttering 'good' swipped at Mr and Mrs Jung and greeted....

"Hello aunty!!! Hello uncle!!!" DGP respectfully greeted along handshaking with Mr. Jung and Mrs Jung kindly greeted back.

"hello!!! How much progress in case?" Mr Jung asked taking hands back. As a father of officer son, he is already aware of case and their mission.

"Almost reached to grasped Kim under us" jungkook replied.

"That's very good, okay then we should get inside. Park must be waiting for us. Yeah?" Mr Jung suggested and getting positive nod through officers, make way toward park house.

***

As the door bell ring Park Okvin mother of rose rushed toward door and hastily unlocked it and welcome Jung guest while park raewon too marching toward them welcome them with warming words.

Park okvin

Park raewon

Park guide them at backside cosy place of house while guest settle themselves at present couch of open area.

"We were waiting for you people from one hour" Park raewon state with sitting beside Jung sangwoo who displaying soft beam uttered...

"Yeah, it's just we got stuck in traffic. Sorry"

"good you reach safely, by the way how my friend doing, it's been days he didn't linked with me?" raewon asked. Sangwoo chortled and said with placing palm on his shoulder...

"He is fine, he is badly engrossed in his business"

"Oo!! That's what i thought. How my friend couldn't miss me" raewoon muttered while other grinned on his statement.

"He was about to join us with suna uni but their son call them and requested them to meet him. Thus, they went to visit thier son" Jung misook let out who was beside park okvin. Hence, okvin replied...

"No worry uni, we will make sure to not disappoint you people. You are guest of byun hyung and it's our responsibility to not disappoint you with our any reckless act."

Park okvin is responsible lady. she is humble with heart. Yet, that much she is self conscious too. If she decided for something then that should be done with no interruption, that's how she is.

Park raewoon, byun insang and Kim dongseok were best friends. Also, Park's and byun's used to be neighbors. Yet, byun family shifted at Seoul for business work and collaborate with Jung family who are current neighbore of byun.

That's how, byun insang suggested his best friend's daughter for Jung's son.

:

:

:

:

Lastly, Park raewoon with jumbled frown gazed at front sitting four handsome being, Kai next to him Kris then hoseok beside him jungkook. Hence, Jung sangwoo, as per instruction introduce them. Yet, except hoseok he revealed fake identity of three of them. even, they are here to detect about Kim. Still, hoseok is genuinely drived here for his marriage proposal. Thus, not hiding any of his data, sangwoo introduced him as per his rank.

"will they even call girl or just talk with no end" Kai mumbled with bending at hoseok from right side of Kris while Kris 'hmm'. Hoseok, timidly meandered his eyes all round to find any shadow of his soon to be fiance.

He for sure excited to see 'rose' name lady. His parents only informed him about marriage proposal yet didn't show or tell about girl. Thus, he is more nervous and excited to see rose.

On the otherside, rose bit her neil apprehensively with erecting at window of her room. Eyes frequently struggling to peeked at four boys who was sitting at couch with back facing her. amazedly she found two boys awful familiar yet couldn't able to clear out.

She sighing rotated toward nightstand where her Mobil was. Again dueling similar number, she make call. Immidiatly, taehyung pick up and without hearing her answered...

"sorry rose!!! I will be there in 15 min, hyung just went to take his bike"

"Okay fast, they are already here"

"Yeah" taehyung hang up.

After cutting call, she again about to stepped at window yet halted as okvin enter with sweet smile.

"Let's go rose!!! They are here baby"

"But mom tae still didn't come."

"He will be here soon rose, guest are waiting. It's not good to make them wait" she tried to convince her. Rose get silent nonetheless follow her.

***

"Hyung~~~~ rose call me. They already arrived. Let's go"

Taehyung lace out peeking at weilong who was taking out his bike, weilong sigh and glance at brother after starting his bike.

" Come, sit"

"Thank God. today cause of you I got late. How can you be this much irresponsible huh? "taehyung scolded him along comforting himself behind him.

"O please!! I have to look attractive to show my charm. You know?" weiling playfully muttered while taehyung role his eyes and asked...

"Why is that so, it's not like they are here. to. see. you?" taehyung mocked making weilong to chuckled on him. Well, bike already begin to dash toward park house.

"I know yet what if they instantly get agreed for marriage after looking at my handsomeness?" weiling again played with brother while taehyung chuckling asked with disbelief face...

"Did this even make sense?what are you blabbering hyung? How is that possible?"

"This absolutely make sense Tata!! Like see, As the way I will enter there. They will glance at me and inadvertently will get lost in my enchanting existence. Isn't it sensible thing?"

Weiling clarified him, as if it indeed going to happen. Taehyung scoffing softly hitt his head and mumbled...

"Are you for real hyung? Stop throwing your self loving words and ride fast. Or that lady will eat me alive if we didn't reach on time"

Weiling chortled and speed up his bike.

***

Rose apprehensively followed her mother along constantly tilting her head to clear images of guest. Park and Jung family were engaged in talking that didn't see the rose.

However, as okvin side away with clearing her vision, an front frame of present people get clear to her. Yet, as her eyes concluded on giggling Kai with kris and discussing jungkook with park raewoon, she enlarged her eyes and astonishingly let out loudly...

"What are you both doing here?"

instantaneously others eyes swipped at her. Similar to her, Kai's eyes get wide with confused frown along with DGP. Well, conflicting to three unclear eyes, there were someone's eyes already stiffed on his soon to be lady.

Yeah!! That's Jung hoseok. Through his collage time, he met with uncountable females yet never saw this much delightful feature before. He for sure considerably lucky to find beautiful lady like her. Anyway, Kai's sentence pull him out from his zoning state.

"Don't tell me rose, you are the lady hoseok hyung come to see?"

Kai with surprise face presumed, Dgp silently yet carefully tried to gather untidy data. While, Kai's question cleared each thing for him. Other were confusedly glancing each other thus dgp who isn't so fond of suspicious things, affirmed...

"Well, don't get confused. I think rose was the lady to whome hoseok come to see. And about how we know her, then we already met before."

Other 'Oo' and Kai with exciting amused face blurted...

"Oo!!! It's mean you are our sister in law now. That's amazing" Kai exclaimed while hoseok smile with bending head. Rose still didn't get what exactly happening there. Hence, Kai stretched her and make her sit beside hoseok with clearing...

"Don't frown rose, let me clear you. We are friends of hoseok hyung. Means, friends of your soon to be fiance. Understand?"

Rose in realization wide her eyes and tilted head to left only to lost in amber eyes of officer Jung who with slight smile and along affections were peeking at her.

Heart were thumping in vacillation that how that Jung hoseok name male would look? That man even has something conflicted to earn her heart? Yet, each and every disoriented thought get oriented just peeping in warm orbs of soon to be fiance. Nervousness, which annoying her through two days, seems like disappeared in thin air after sencing calm aura of front male.

However, moment of soon to be couple interrupted by family member as other clear throat with signaling 'they are still here'. Thus, two of them bashfully breaking their eye string bend head down while park minsook voice out...

"Your daughter is really good looking okvin"

"Thank you uni, well mine soon to be son in law too didn't look less handsome" Okvin added while hoseok chuckled and rose fidget her finger with beaming with blushy cheek.

"Then rose, it means you will gonna be my forever friend. As you will stay at Seoul after marriage. Right?" Kai squealed raising his brows while rose smiling with carmine face playfully glared at him yet nonetheless laugh with Kai.

Family again begin to discuss about marriage thing. While, DGP who was getting awful annoyed in this marriage discussion, begin to inquired about weilong through park raewoon without letting him know about his intentions. Moreover, Park raewoon is already innocent and kind man thus didn't caught intension of dgp and blurted single data about Kim family to him.

Rose get involved in two playfull people, Kai and kris. Well, after knowing Kris she already found out, Kris is exactly like Kai and eventually make strong bond with him too. As a social butterfly and extrovert, it didn't take much time for her to involve in new people yet this is contrasting for potter. He himself don't let himself involve in new being.

However, Her mind were still praying for best friend to reach early there and seems like his prayer already got hear by The most sacred. As, suddenly two appealing human enter at backside.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2K 60
In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min yoongi have a beautiful wife min jimin s...
352K 18.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
34.8K 3K 12
Why did you do this to me hubby? why? All I did was just ask for love... Did I asked you to marry me? Did I asked for anything other than just to spe...