ivy | s. black โœ“

By theilliterateironman

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž." "๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐จ๐  - ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
1 | KING'S CROSS
2 | THE DOG
3 | PROFESSOR HOTTIE
4 | CHOCOLATE CHIP
5 | EXPECTO PATRONUM
6 | PATHETIC CRUSH
7 | BUCKBEAK
8 | SNUFFLES
9 | NICE DOGGIE
10 | NOT NORMAL
11 | DISAPPOINTED BUT NOT SURPRISED
12 | KIND HEART
13 | DEPARTMENT STORE
14 | EVERYTHING
15 | A LITTLE DENSE
16 | SUNBLOCK
17 | FAMILY
18 | PRETTY THINGS
19 | BAD DREAM
20 | CHARLIE
21 | SNITCH
22 | PLEADING PRAYER
23 | AMAZING
24 | CUJO
25 | SPLASH WAR
26 | CANNONBALL
27 | WORLD CUP
28 | RIOT
29 | A CHILD
30 | CLINGINESS
32 | PLOTTING
33 | THE FIRST TASK
34 | THE SECOND TASK
35 | THE FINAL TASK
36 | OVER MY HEAD
37 | NOT PRETTY
38 | ASSET
39 | PRETTY BOY
40 | FAMILY TREE
41 | BLUEBERRIES
42 | HIGH
43 | BLUEBELLS
44 | THREE
45 | DEATH OF ME
46 | STRAY ANIMALS
47 | I TOLD YOU SO
48 | SOMETHING BORROWED
49 | I LOVE YOU

31 | BIRTHDAY

8.1K 516 180
By theilliterateironman

I AM NOT AN ENABLER.

"HAVE YOU GOT EVERYTHING?"

"Yes, Ivy," Harry sighed, though he wasn't really annoyed as the older girl fussed over him in the train station.

"Hedwig's cage?"

"Already on the train."

"We packed your new dress robes, right? I don't know why on earth they had that on the packing list this year," Ivy muttered with a small frown. "Oh, and the chocolate chip cookies I made for Draco?"

"I've got them," he said with a smile. "Dray said he was going to try and find us once the train takes off."

"Good. Give him a hug for me — you as well," she said, pulling Harry into a tight hug, which he happily returned.

"Darling, you have to let him go at some point," Sirius said in a teasing tone. "Or you'll suffocate him."

Though he couldn't blame Ivy for worrying about Harry after all that'd happened over the summer. It was dangerous, and yet again, Dementors would be guarding the school — not that they were very effective given that Sirius easily snuck past them.

And as Harry hugged Ivy, he found that for the first time, he wasn't quite as excited to go back to Hogwarts. This time, he wasn't leaving behind the dreadful Dursleys. He was leaving behind a family that he loved, one that he would miss.

"I'm fine with suffocation," Harry declared, making Sirius laugh. "Ivy, make sure you don't open your birthday present until tomorrow."

"Just don't get into any trouble this year. Take care of yourself and let Hufflepuff win the Quidditch Cup this year," she said, partly joking.

"Oh, no," Sirius said, pulling her back. "He's going to dominate the pitch and cause so much trouble that Minnie has to call me into her office."

"Ugh, Gryffindors," she said, rolling her eyes playfully. Sirius just laughed and kissed the side of her head. "Alright, you've got your Hogsmeade slip, right?"

"Like I'd forget it. Sneaking there is too much work," the boy said.

"Got the map?" Sirius asked with a proud smile.

"And the cloak," he assured him. Then he caught Ivy's disapproving stare. "Which I will not use to cause any trouble at all."

"Thank you for humoring me," she murmured before giving him a little push toward the train. "Go on. The train's about to leave."

"Love you guys," Harry said, moving to hug Sirius one last time. "I'll see you at Christmas."

It was his first Christmas that he'd have a home to go to.

As Harry ran onto the train, Sirius studied Ivy, who had a concerned expression on her face. So, he wrapped his arm around her. "He'll be alright."

"You haven't been around him for his first few years here. Something is going to go wrong — whether it's Pettigrew or flying a car into the Whomping Willow."

"He did what?" he asked, a wide grin on his face.

"I think I have the newspaper clipping somewhere. He and Ron missed the train because of Dobby. Was a disaster," she said, shaking her head and trying not to smile. "Don't encourage him."

"I am not an enabler," he said, putting his hand to his chest.

"Yes, you are," she said. "But I love that about you."

Sirius smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly before taking her hand, ready to leave the platform together. And as the train pulled away, a pair of red-haired twins had their faces pressed to the window, watching the loving exchange in disbelief.

"Well," Fred said with a pout on his face, "that's not bloody fair."

| | |

Ivy woke to careful kisses being placed down her back, lips tracing the line of her spine. It put a soft, sleepy smile on her face as she burrowed her head into the pillow further, trying to fall back asleep. But the owner of the lips wouldn't have that.

"Happy Birthday, Bunny," Sirius murmured, pulling her hair to the side so that he could kiss her neck.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" she asked, slowly turning around to look at his handsome face. She always thought he looked so pretty in the mornings with a sleepy smile and messy hair he'd yet to comb down.

"As tempting as that offer sounds, we wouldn't have time to do all your favorite things," he said, kissing her cheek. "Blueberry muffins for breakfast. We're going to watch that Nanny show you like so much."

"The Nanny," she corrected with a small giggle. "What else do you have planned?"

"Well, we must start with gifts," he said, pulling her up into a sitting position. He had to hold in a groan at the sight of her bare chest before she pulled the comforter up shyly — he had to at least make it through presents before devouring her.

"You didn't have to get me anything," she said, her cheeks heating up in anticipation. Because even though she said it, both knew by now that she loved when Sirius bought her things.

Sirius was already prepared with two nicely wrapped boxes on the floor — Remus had wrapped them and added ribbons and bows after seeing the mess Sirius made. In a second, the boxes were put on Ivy's lap. "Open."

She eyed him for a moment before tearing into the larger and heavier of the two boxes. Inside, she was pleased to see a new pair of black Mary Jane's with a heel taller than anything she had. There was also a set of frilly socks in all kinds of colors that she could pair with them.

"I love them, Siri," she gushed, picking one up.

"Well, it's getting a bit laborious to bend down so low to kiss you," he teased before kissing her. But then he pulled back, excited for her to open the others. "Go on."

Much to Ivy's surprise, when she opened the box, on top of the tissue paper hiding something else, there was a much smaller box. She peered at Sirius, thinking he'd gone far too overboard. "The shoes were enough, Sirius."

"Oh, hush, and let me spoil you," he said, rolling his eyes playfully.

Upon opening the smaller box, Ivy found a set of small, dainty, gold rings that she could wear nearly every day. They put a smile on her face, and Sirius matched it when she instantly put one on her index finger, admiring it.

Then she tore into the tissue paper, finding a black evening dress that was made of a silky fabric. She could tell that the neckline would fall low on her, and it fell all the way to the ground but had a high slit in the skirt.

"Siri, it's beautiful," she said, admiring the fabric. "But where could I possibly wear this? I don't go to those silly Pureblood balls anymore."

"Well, I was hoping you'd wear it to the extremely fancy restaurant we have a reservation at tonight — so fancy I can't even wear my leather jacket."

Ivy lit up like a Christmas tree, which made Sirius' day. "We're going on a date?"

"Figured you deserve one," he said, holding her hand. "Should've taken you on one sooner, but got a bit preoccupied with taking care of Harry."

"No, don't for a second think I'd be upset because of that," she said, leaning against his chest. She just couldn't stop grinning. "I've never been on a date before."

"I know," he said, running his fingers through his hair. "So I'll make sure it's perfect."

| | |

Ivy almost didn't want to leave when Sirius came to her bedroom door at seven — he said they had to treat it like a real date, so he knocked right on time and everything. He was wearing the Muggle suit she'd talked him into buying, and she thought he looked so impossibly handsome.

"We don't have to go," Ivy said quietly, watching his long fingers adjust his tie as they got ready to Apparate to the restaurant that served only Wizards. Ivy had heard of her parents going there before, but it wasn't the kind of place you brought your children.

Sirius raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly what she was thinking as she caught her bottom lip between her teeth. He chuckled before wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her up against his chest.

"Don't you worry, Bunny. It's your birthday — that means I've no choice but to worship you all night long once we get back. But first, I want to finally show off my fucking gorgeous girl."

That just made her all the more needy, which was what he wanted. In the dimly lit restaurant, as they sat across from each other, all Ivy could do was stare at Sirius as they talked about anything and everything — stories from Hogwarts, Harry, little things that they hadn't discovered about each other yet, the Tri-Wizard Tournament, which Harry write them about in the morning.

Sirius made sure it was a perfect night. He pulled out her chair for her. He bought some expensive wine for her to try as she'd never had alcohol before. He told her how beautiful she looked every ten minutes.

It was a perfect night right up until a familiar face passed them.

Chase Bilisby had his hand on some girl's ass while following a waiter to a table, but he came to a halt when he saw Ivy sitting at a table.

"Arora," he said, practically leering at her. Ivy uncomfortably pulled the fabric of her dress up while looking down at the table, missing how Sirius clenched his fist at the familiar boy. "Looking good."

"Thank you, Chase," she muttered.

"And you're here with... Sirius Black," he said, sounding quite surprised. It was safe to say he was intimidated. "Good luck with that one, mate."

"I'm not your mate," Sirius said tensely.

Chase put his hands up innocently. "Just saying — she's not worth the work you'll have to put in to shag her."

Ivy flinched, which didn't go unnoticed by Sirius. She kept quiet, watching warily as Sirius neatly folded his napkin before standing up.

"Chase, was it?" he asked with a polite smile.

"Yeah,"

"Right, cheers," he said before rearing back and punching him. Ivy covered her mouth and gasped as some of the other patrons screamed, watching Chase drop to the floor like a rag doll, blood gushing from his nose.

In an instant, restaurant attendants were surrounding them, once holding back Sirius who was quite calm despite the burst of violence. He quickly shoved them off.

"Yeah, yeah, we're getting kicked out. I know," he muttered while holding his hand out for Ivy. "Darling."

Ivy looked up at him with wide eyes before taking his hand. She cast one look at Chase, who was barely sitting up.

"Nice seeing you," she mumbled out before they Disapparated back to the manor.

"I'm so sorry," Sirius said, pacing the kitchen. "I've ruined your birthday, but he was such a prick."

Ivy watched him while leaning against the counter, watching how he flexed his right hand — his knuckles were red from hitting Chase. She didn't know why, but him defending her with his fist rather than his wand drove her wild. Maybe it was wrong of her, but she wanted him to do it again and again just so she could see the protective and angry glint in his eyes.

So, as Sirius continued to rant and apologize, Ivy approached him. He was cut off when she grabbed his tie and pulled him down into a deep kiss. He hummed happily against her mouth, pleasantly surprised by the turn of events.

Rather than lean down — she was in her new heels but he was still a fair bit taller than him — he opted to lift her up on the counter. As he kissed her, he tried to step between her legs only to find it nearly impossible because of the skirt of her dress.

Sirius let out a growl, and it was followed by the sound of a rip. Ivy gasped into the kiss, letting his tongue into her mouth. Rather than mourn the new dress, she whimpered, wrapping her legs around his waist to keep him close.

"Happy Birthday, Bunny," he muttered against her jaw, leaving bruising kisses to claim her. Then he bit her soft skin, loving how she drew in a sharp breath.

Testing the waters, Sirius' strong hands sought out her throat, and Ivy thought it felt more comfortable than any necklace could. He then slowly pushed her back until she was laying on the counter fully. Then he knelt on the ground, pushing the ripped dress up her legs. And he groaned when he got an eyeful of her cunt.

"Where's your fucking underwear, Darling?" he asked, his throat feeling tight, realizing she'd been like that all night.

"Didn't want a panty line," she mumbled, her cheeks heating up.

Sirius groaned again before beginning to kiss from the inside of her knee and up her thigh, making her squirm as his beard scratched her skin. Then he was diving in, his hot mouth seeking out her aching cunt.

She cried out, feeling him suck on her clit, tongue swirling around the sensitive bundle of nerves. She reached down, tangling her fingers in his hair, ruining how it was carefully combed back. As she tugged on his tresses, he moaned against her, the vibrations making it all the more pleasurable.

Sirius' fingers were digging into her thighs, keeping her as close as physically possible without suffocating himself — though he knew there'd be no sweeter death. No doubt, there'd be bruises in the shape of his fingers come morning, and when she was all alone, Ivy would trace them lovingly, thinking back on this moment.

It was safe to say it was the best birthday the girl had ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
1M 29.7K 182
-แดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€ โ -ส€แด‡แดแดœs สŸแดœแด˜ษชษด โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
19K 586 7
Everything started with a tree and a dog. She had found it, given it a name, had become friends with it. She would meet it at the end of the day by h...
348K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...