The Regular Show X Reader

By Multiplefandomsgirl

Three best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai, a brown raccoon named Rigby, and a chipmunk named (Y/n) work a... More

A/N
The Power
Just Set Up the Chairs
Caffeinated Concert Tickets
Death Punchies
Free Cake
Meat Your Maker
Grilled Cheese Deluxe
The Unicorns Have Got to Go
Prank Callers
Don
Rigby's Body
(Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys
Ello Gov'nor
It's Time
Appreciation Day
Peeps
Dizzy
My Mom
High Score
Rage Against the TV
Party Pete
Brain Eraser
Benson Be Gone
But I Have a Receipt
This Is My Jam
Muscle Woman
Temp Check
Jinx
See You There
Do Me a Solid
Grave Sights
Really Real Wrestling
Over the Top
The Night Owl
A Bunch of Baby Ducks
More Smarter
First Day
Go Viral
Skunked
Karaoke Video
Stick Hockey
Bet to Be Blonde
Skips Strikes
Terror Tales of the Park
Camping Can Be Cool
Slam Dunk
Cool Bikes
House Rules
Cruisin'
Rap It Up
Under the Hood
Weekend at Benson's
Fortune Cookie
Think Positive
Skips vs. Technology
Butt Dial
Eggscellent
Gut Model
Video Game Wizards
Big Winner
Trash Boat
Replaced
Fists of Justice
Yes Dude Yes
Busted Cart
Dead at Eight
Access Denied
Muscle Mentor
Trucker Hall of Fame
Out of Commission
Fancy Restaurant
Diary
The Best VHS in the World
Prankless
Death Bear
Fuzzy Dice
Sugar Rush
Bad Kiss
Exit 9B
Starter Pack
Terror Tales of the Park II
Pie Contest
150 Piece Kit
Bald Spot
Guy's Night
One Pull Up
The Christmas Special
T.G.I. Tuesday
Firework Run
Sandwich of Death
Ace Balthazar Lives
Do or Diaper
Quips
Caveman
That's My Television
A Bunch of Full Grown Geese
Fool Me Twice
Limousine Lunchtime
Picking Up Margaret
K.I.L.I.T. Radio
Carter and Briggs
Skips' Stress
Cool Cubed
Trailer Trashed
Meteor Moves
Family BBQ
The Last Laserdisc Player
Country Club
Blind Trust
World's Best Boss
Last Meal
Party Re-Pete
Steak Me Amadeus
Laundry Woes
Silver Dude
Benson's Car
Wall Buddy
A Skips in Time
Survival Skills
Terror Tales of the Park III
Tants
Bank Shot
Power Tower
The Thanksgiving Special
The Heart of a Stuntman
New Year's Kiss
Dodge This
Portable Toilet
The Postcard
Rigby in the Sky with a Burrito
Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit
Saving Time
Guitar of Rock
Skips' Story
Return of (Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys
Bad Portrait
Video 101
I Like You Hi
Play Date
Expert or Liar
Catching the Wave
Gold Watch
Paint Job
Take the Cake
Skips in the Saddle
Thomas Fights Back
Bachelor Party! Zingo!!
Tent Trouble
Real Date

Sleep Fighter

311 13 0
By Multiplefandomsgirl

(Y/n) is sleeping in her bed peacefully. "Mm. Sam, more coffee please." She said in her sleep. The door to her room opens and Muscle Man, who's also sleeping, comes in and starts punching (Y/n), causing her to scream which causes Mordecai and Rigby to wake up with a jolt. "(Y/N)!" They shouted. The duo quickly run down the hall to her room as fast as they could in blind panic, and quickly open the door to see her defending herself against Muscle Man who was beating her up.

"Muscle Man? Dude!" Rigby attempts to stop Muscle Man but gets punched. He falls to the ground and Muscle Man tries to punch him again but he rolls out of the way and Mordecai holds back Muscle Man's arms and tries his best to keep him away from (Y/n). "Muscle Man, quit it!" He shouted. Muscle Man head-butts Mordecai, kicks Rigby to the ground, and punches Mordecai in the stomach.

Mordecai tackles Muscle Man to the ground but Muscle Man keeps fighting them. The next morning, Benson is humming and sees a skateboard ramp and sighs. "I thought I told them to clean this up." Benson looks up and sees the others, who look beaten up, confronting Muscle Man outside of the house. "I don't know what happened!" He shouted. "Yeah, right. You're just trying to prank us." Mordecai said. "It's not a prank!" Muscle Man insisted.

"Yeah, I got a few bruised ribs because of you." Skips said angrily. "You wouldn't stop hitting me until I pretended to be dead." Fives said. "You smashed my model train set." Pops said. "You broke my tail." (Y/n) said. "How did you even find out where I live?" Thomas asked in disbelief. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Muscle Man pleaded. "What's going on?" Benson asked as he approaches. "Muscle Man's beating people up in his sleep." Mordecai said.

"I wouldn't do that. I hate senseless violence." Muscle Man said. Everyone except for Rigby glare at him in disbelief from those words. "I seriously can't remember fighting you guys!" Muscle Man shouted. "At this rate, he's gonna put us all in the hospital. Benson, we gotta do something." Rigby said. ""We"?" Benson asked. "Yeah. This is a park problem. Everyone's gotta be on board." (Y/n) insisted.

"This has nothing to do with me. Anything that happens in the park after hours is your own problem." Benson said. Later that night at Benson's apartment; Benson is sleeping when Muscle Man opens the door, runs up to Benson and punches him while Benson is surprised; the next morning Benson returns beat-up. "Okay, this is a park problem." He said.

"Oh, so now it's a park problem just 'cause you got involved." (Y/n) snarked, narrowing her eyes. Her friends snicker quietly at this. "Can it, (Y/n)." Benson scolds. "It's a park problem all right. Thomas lost a tooth last night." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) flinches. "Oof. Are you okay Thomas?" She asked him with concern. "Yeah... I still don't know how he knows where I live..." he replied. "And Rigby won't go to sleep unless we barricade our bedroom door." Mordecai said.

"Sleep in the hallway if you want, it's your funeral." Rigby snarked. "I don't know what's wrong with me. It's not like I want to hurt you guys." Muscle Man said. "Yeah, well you obviously have no control over yourself while your sleep fighting." Benson said. "Your sleep strength is double your normal strength. Nobody's safe until we get you to stop. We gotta find the source of your problem and take it head on!" Muscle Man said. "What if I can't be fixed?

And I'll just be a sleep fighting freak for the rest of my life?" Muscle Man asked. "Don't say that. I'm sure we'll find some way to help you." (Y/n) said. "Yeah. We won't give up until you're cured." Mordecai said. "Thanks guys, you're the best." Muscle Man said. Later that night outside of Muscle Man's trailer, there's a white van with the trunk open near it; it goes to a tied up Muscle Man on his bed and a walkie-talkie is on his nightstand. "Muscle Man, can you hear me?" Benson asked on a walkie-talkie. "Loud and clear bro." Muscle Man said. "Okay, we're gonna get started." Benson said. "Wait, I understand the ropes," A bunch of cameras are all around his room. "But what are all these cameras for?"

He's seen on five screens in the van. "You're not gonna do anything weird, right?" He asked. "Relax. We're just gonna watch you sleep." Benson said. "We think your sleep fighting is being caused by night terrors. If we figure out what kind of dreams you're having, we might be able to cure you." Skips said. "But what if I break out and hurt you guys again?" Muscle Man asked worriedly. "We pad locked your trailer from the outside, plus you have to get through Rigby and he's wearing a police dog attack suit that we found in the trash." Mordecai said.

Rigby is seen flexing his arms to test the suit. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He said, and (Y/n) giggles. "There's no way you can get to us." Mordecai said. "Okay, here we go Muscle Man." Benson goes to the van. "And...." He presses a button on the keyboard that plays lullaby music on the walkie-talkie. "Ugh, what is this junk?" He falls asleep and starts snoring. Each park worker takes turns watching Muscle Man. (Y/n) and Thomas watch, then go to outside of the van where Mordecai is chasing Rigby and hitting him with a bat to test the suit, Fives watches,

then Benson and Pops, then Skips watches, and it ends with Thomas and (Y/n) watching the screen, although Thomas had fallen asleep, (Y/n) stops as she sees Muscle Man waking up. "Thomas," (Y/n) shakes him gently, and his eyes twitch, as he groans a little, and she shakes him again. "Huh...?" He asked. "Wake up, sleeping beauty." (Y/n) teased, and Thomas snickers quietly, then rubs his eyes. "He's moving." Thomas looks at the screen to see what she's seeing, then wakes up everyone else. "Guys, wake up." He alerted. The gang are waking up and walk over to the duo to see what they're seeing on the screens. "We think he's dreaming." Thomas said.

The screen shows Muscle Man moving around and talking in his sleep. "Sounds like it." (Y/n) said. "Turn up the volume." Skips said, and Thomas turns the volume up. "No, get off of me! Let go!" Muscle Man shouted. "Whatever he's seeing, it's intense." Benson said. "Yeah, sounds like he's having some kind of nightmare." (Y/n) agreed. Muscle Man struggles against the ropes and breaks them and gets out of the bed. Mordecai gasps. "He's breaking loose!"

Muscle Man, who's now sleep fighting, pushes a camera over and then knocks out one of the cameras. One of the five TV screens go static and the gang gasp. "I'm gonna turn your face into a meatball pizza!" He picks up a camera and throws it at a camera that's on the ceiling, causing it to go static as well, he then knocks out the remanding cameras and all of the screens go static. "Look!" Pops said.

One of the screens shows the room but then goes back to static. "Uh oh." (Y/n) said uneasily. "Where's Muscle Man?" Rigby asked. The screen then goes to the ground, goes static, then goes to the outside of Muscle Man's trailer, goes static, then to the trees, goes static, and finally goes to the gang in the van watching the screen; they turn and see a sleeping Muscle Man, who has the camera wrapped around him, heading towards them. "We're dead." (Y/n) said.

"Please don't say that." Thomas said. "You're on dude." Mordecai said to Rigby. "Please don't make me-" Mordecai pushes him out of the van and closes the trunk. "Mordecai!" (Y/n) scolded. Muscle Man walks up to Rigby who whimpers; and the gang in the van watch in horror as Rigby is beat up by Muscle Man, fighting noises are heard and Rigby is screaming, all of them wince and close their eyes. "Not the face!" Rigby shouted. "Oh! Sorry Rigby." Mordecai said. "The suit's not working! UGGGAAAHHHH!!" More punching and screaming is heard and the torn up suit is thrown at the window.

"RIGBY!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly. In the morning, Rigby is moaning, laying on the coach with an ice bag on his head while the others surround him. "Thanks a lot guys, for being such great spectators!" He throws the ice bag at Thomas who catches it. "I do hope we figure this out soon. I don't know how much more chaos I can endure." Pops said. "So what's Plan B?" (Y/n) asked her friends.

"Plan B is to say "Bye, bye, Muscle Man". Muscle Man is holding two bags. "What? Where are you going?" Mordecai asked. "Some place far away where I can't hurt you guys anymore, across town into cheap motels." Muscle Man said. "What?! You can't be serious! Just let us help you!" (Y/n) pleaded. "We just got started!" Benson shouted. "And I'm ending it! Goodbye, bros." Muscle Man said. "No!" (Y/n) grabs him by the left arm. "I'm not letting you leave!" (Y/n) shouted. He yanks his arm away.

"Look, it's for the best, alright?!" He asked angrily. Fives comes down the stairs. "Wait! I was going over the surveillance tapes from last night. There's something you guys gotta see." He said. Later the gang are looking at the computer. An ostrich is kicking a ball and then kicks a guy standing by in the groin. Everyone laughs except Muscle Man. "Ok, ok. That's not what I wanted to show you guys.

Check this out." Fives said. The footage is being rewound in a strange way. "Could be a technical glitch." Skips said. "No, wait. Can you get a closer look, Fives?" Benson asked. Hi Fives zooms in on that shot. "What's that? off Muscle Man's sweat?" Benson asked. Hi Fives captures a piece of sweat. There appears to be something weird on it. "Uh, let me enhance the resolution."

He does so. The sweat then reveals some strange looking creatures. Everyone is in complete shock. "What... is that?" (Y/n) asked. "Creepy." Mordecai said. "Whoa." Skips said. "The camera must have picked up some remnants of your dream." Skips said. Muscle Man backs away. "Dude, are you okay?" (Y/n) asked softly. "Do you recognize these things?" Benson asked. "Oh no, bro!" Muscle Man said.

~Flashback~

Starla kisses her baby sister on the cheek. "Goodbye sweetie." Ana picks up the suitcase. "Mommy loves you." She said. "We'll be gone until tomorrow night. Are you sure you can handle this, Mitch?" Starla asked. "Come on, babe. I can take care of a little baby. Go have fun with your sister at your curling tournament." Muscle Man said. "Okay." Starla said. The two start kissing each other.

"Miss you, muscle muffin." She start to walk away. "Miss you, too, pork chop, bring home the goal!" He grabs the TV remote from the baby while she was chewing it. "Alright, time to switch on the real babysitter." He turns on the TV to see the strange purple creatures called Huggstables. "Wait, mister bank robber, don't you wanna play?" One of them asked. "You Huggstables stay away from me!" A robber shouted. "I know, let's give him a hug!" The four Huggstables cheer. "Pfft, next." He presses the button and changes the channel. "DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!" The car flew and exploded in the TV. "The world's gnarling hit crash pit!"

The announcer shouted. "Alright!" Tina suddenly starts to cry which distracts Muscle Man. "Are you sick, hungry, you make a mess in your diaper?" Tina continues to cry as Muscle Man changes back to the Huggstables chasing the Robber. "No, get back!" The robber shouted. They hug the Robber. "Hugs." Tina starts to clap her hands happily as Muscle Man sighs. In the show the robber grunts as he tries to get out, but it's too late, and they turn him into glitter.

"Ooooh, now he's beautiful glitter!" One of them giggles. "Let's sing the glitter song!" She said. "Glitter Smitters, glitter glitter shining." All of them sung. Muscle Man sighs. "Creepy." He said. One points at a troll. "Oh no, more trouble." She said. "Huggstables hug!" They run up to the terrified troll and hug him turn him into a glitter too as they started to laugh and so does the baby. "Why won't they stop hugging people?!" Muscle Man looks at Tina as she started to laugh happily then turns around a little paranoid. "Hug time!" They hug on the man. "Help me..." They all laugh as Muscle Man is paranoid. "Wanna hug?" Muscle Man's eyes went in horror to hear the word.

~Present~

"I tried to turn it off, but every time I did the baby would start crying again. They played all eight seasons; two hundred and fifty seven episodes back to back. When Starla and her sister found me the next day, I was crying in a ball on the floor." Muscle Man said. "It sounds like that show messed you up pretty bad." Mordecai said. "That must be what's causing your nightmares." (Y/n) said. "How do I get them out of my head?" Muscle Man asked. Skips turns around at Pops.

"Eh, Pops, you still have that dream catcher I let you borrow when you were having those talking dog nightmares?" He asked. "Yes! They ride bicycles now, but it's not as scary." Pops said. "Good. I have a plan." Later Muscle Man is asleep tied up on the stair banister as the gang are holding the giant dream catcher. "So when I give the word, tilt the dream catcher towards Muscle Man and it will draw out the nightmares." Skips said. "How delightful! I usually miss this part because I'm asleep." Pops said. Muscle Man starts to snore. In his dream he falls through a purple vortex and lands in a colorful playroom. Suddenly he hears the doorknob and looks to see a Huggstable open the door. "Oh no, bro!" He shouted. "Do you want a hug?"

Muscle Man turns around to call the others. "Come on friends, let's give him a hug!" Four more of them appeared and they all started laughing, chasing him as the terrified Muscle Man runs. "No! NO!" He tries to run for his life but too late, one of the Huggstables hug behind him while the other hugs him on the leg as Muscle Man trips over while the rest of them are about to hug him. "Get off me, you freaks!" All of the

Huggstables continue to hug him as Muscle Man was buried in the hug. Meanwhile Muscle Man begins to dream and starts screeching in panic. "Now!" Skips shouted. As the gang lift the dream catcher, a bright pink light appears out of the dream catcher and shoots towards Muscle Man, causing all of the Huggstables to come out of his dream. "It's working!" Rigby said.

As the beam continues to make them all come out, more of them are still coming out of Muscle Man as the dream catcher begins to full. "Why are there so many?!" Skips asked. "Muscle Man watched eight seasons worth!" Mordecai reminded. As the unaccountable number of Hugstabbles begins filling up the beam, they start to pop out from the beam. "There's too many of 'em!" Skips shouted. Skips looks down to see one the Huggstables hug his leg and starts to lift his leg and flew it away. "Weee!

The dream catcher suddenly gets full and the net went straight to the wall and brakes, the net and all the purple dream creatures hit the wall. "Uh oh..." Skips said. All of the Huggstables begin to laugh as they are about to hug the park employees but the gang manage to fight back while Skips runs away. "Hugs!" Pops punches her while (Y/n) uses her chair and hits the three of them to save Thomas. "Stay away from him! You creepy little bastards!" (Y/n) shouted angrily. (Y/n) starts hitting them as Thomas escapes while the three Huggstables starts to hug a chair, Skips arrives with a gym bag and throws it to the floor with a dream catcher weapons inside.

"Grab a weapon!" Skips shouted. The gang pick up their weapons. Mordecai grabs the tennis racket dream catcher. "Cool." He said. Mordecai runs towards the Huggstables and swings the racket dream catcher on the Huggstables, Benson uses a bowing arrow dream catcher fire at the Huggstables, the dream catcher pops out of the arrow and sucks it inside. "Skips, why do you have all this stuff?" Benson asked.

"Hey! When you're as old as me, you have some pretty crazy dreams." The two run around in the living room about to fire their weapons trapping the Huggstables, Pops with his dream catcher gun fires at the two Huggstables, High Five Ghost with the dream catcher mirror trap two Huggstables while Skips yells, a Huggstable hugs Benson and Thomas uses his straw that blows the dream catcher at the Huggstable saving Benson, later Mordecai was swinging the racket trapping one Huggstable as he tries to trap another one the dream catcher pounces the Huggstable. "Shoot, it's full!" He said.

"Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!" Five Huggstables run towards Mordecai. A giant dream catcher net appears out of nowhere trapping five of them, which turns out to be Pops laughing and blows the gun. (Y/n) attacks using a dreamcatcher grenade. But suddenly multiple Huggstables surround her and hug her. "Help!" She shouted. Everyone turns to her. "(Y/N)!" Everyone shouted. Benson grabs her while Thomas grabs the Huggstables. "Get off her!" He shouted,

then he lifts them high. Skips uses his dream catcher harpoon and fires at the Huggstable. "Hugs!" The dream catcher finally traps the last one. "Did we get them all?" Rigby asked. Suddenly they heard a stomping noise and they turned around to see a shadowy figure which revealed to be a giant pink Huggstable. "Want a hug?" It asked. "Nope." (Y/n) said, answering Rigby's question. "We're out of dream catchers!" Mordecai shouted. "No. There's still one left." Skips said. The gang are now in Skips' van as the Huggstable Leader crashes through the house. "Skips, this dream catcher is way too small!" Mordecai shouted.

"I wasn't talking about that dream catcher." He replied. As the van starts continuing charging toward the leader, they see that the skateboard ramp is still there. "Ugh, I told you guys to put that ramp away!" Benson shouted. "You're gonna be glad they didn't. Hang on!" Skips pulls the brake and accelerates the van towards the ramp and flew in the air revealing that the last dream catcher is under the van and landed on the leader, traping her inside the dream catcher as the van swirls and crashes into the broken wall. Muscle Man wakes up. "Uh...Wha.."

The gang comes out of the van as Benson and Thomas untied the ropes freeing him. "I had the weirdest dream. You were in it, and you were in it. You weren't, Thomas." Muscle Man said, and Thomas just gives him a look. "Sounds like you're cured." Mordecai said. "Let's hope..." (Y/n) said. "You got those things out of my head? I really owe you guys, big time." Muscle Man said. "Don't mention it. Now let's all go get some sleep." Mordecai said. "But before we do, group hug?" Pops asked. ... "Too soon, Pops." (Y/n) said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 816 10
Hello my lovely sweeties!This is my first morby fanfic!WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY AM I DOING THIS!AAAH!Don't mind my panic state because of how I am c...
37.3K 696 8
Y/N L/N is a human boy who just lost his job and is looking for work until one day he saw 3 red creatures with horns running down an alleyway when he...
335 5 22
Dipper is an 13-year-old boy with a secret identity which is a crime-fighting superhero Chipmunk Boy He fights crime and saves the world from the evi...
6.4K 221 12
[⚠⚠VERY SLOW UPDATES⚠⚠] In this story you, the reader are Skips's dear little sister. You had been in town and decided to stay and pay Skips a visit...