The Regular Show X Reader

By Multiplefandomsgirl

Three best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai, a brown raccoon named Rigby, and a chipmunk named (Y/n) work a... More

A/N
The Power
Just Set Up the Chairs
Caffeinated Concert Tickets
Death Punchies
Free Cake
Meat Your Maker
Grilled Cheese Deluxe
The Unicorns Have Got to Go
Prank Callers
Don
Rigby's Body
(Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys
Ello Gov'nor
It's Time
Appreciation Day
Peeps
Dizzy
My Mom
High Score
Rage Against the TV
Party Pete
Brain Eraser
Benson Be Gone
But I Have a Receipt
This Is My Jam
Muscle Woman
Temp Check
Jinx
See You There
Do Me a Solid
Grave Sights
Really Real Wrestling
Over the Top
The Night Owl
A Bunch of Baby Ducks
More Smarter
First Day
Go Viral
Skunked
Karaoke Video
Stick Hockey
Bet to Be Blonde
Skips Strikes
Terror Tales of the Park
Camping Can Be Cool
Slam Dunk
Cool Bikes
House Rules
Cruisin'
Rap It Up
Under the Hood
Weekend at Benson's
Fortune Cookie
Think Positive
Butt Dial
Eggscellent
Gut Model
Video Game Wizards
Big Winner
Trash Boat
Replaced
Fists of Justice
Yes Dude Yes
Busted Cart
Dead at Eight
Access Denied
Muscle Mentor
Trucker Hall of Fame
Out of Commission
Fancy Restaurant
Diary
The Best VHS in the World
Prankless
Death Bear
Fuzzy Dice
Sugar Rush
Bad Kiss
Exit 9B
Starter Pack
Terror Tales of the Park II
Pie Contest
150 Piece Kit
Bald Spot
Guy's Night
One Pull Up
The Christmas Special
T.G.I. Tuesday
Firework Run
Sandwich of Death
Ace Balthazar Lives
Do or Diaper
Quips
Caveman
That's My Television
A Bunch of Full Grown Geese
Fool Me Twice
Limousine Lunchtime
Picking Up Margaret
K.I.L.I.T. Radio
Carter and Briggs
Skips' Stress
Cool Cubed
Trailer Trashed
Meteor Moves
Family BBQ
The Last Laserdisc Player
Country Club
Blind Trust
World's Best Boss
Last Meal
Sleep Fighter
Party Re-Pete
Steak Me Amadeus
Laundry Woes
Silver Dude
Benson's Car
Wall Buddy
A Skips in Time
Survival Skills
Terror Tales of the Park III
Tants
Bank Shot
Power Tower
The Thanksgiving Special
The Heart of a Stuntman
New Year's Kiss
Dodge This
Portable Toilet
The Postcard
Rigby in the Sky with a Burrito
Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit
Saving Time
Guitar of Rock
Skips' Story
Return of (Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys
Bad Portrait
Video 101
I Like You Hi
Play Date
Expert or Liar
Catching the Wave
Gold Watch
Paint Job
Take the Cake
Skips in the Saddle
Thomas Fights Back
Bachelor Party! Zingo!!
Tent Trouble
Real Date

Skips vs. Technology

247 14 0
By Multiplefandomsgirl

Skips walks by (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby in the computer room. "I think it's broken, dudes." Mordecai said. "Here, try this." Rigby said. "Hey, something need to be fixed in here?" Skips asked. "You know it." (Y/n) smiles at him. "Skips, come help us." Mordecai said. "Yeah, Skips can fix anything." Rigby said. "What's broken?" Skips asked. "So we created this project in "E-designer Plus", right?" Rigby asked. "Then we tried printing it, but it gave error 219." Mordecai said. "Uh huh." Skips said. "We double-checked and the driver is definitely installed." Rigby said. From Skips' point of view: (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby make computer sounds and point to various computer parts. "So you can fix it?" (Y/n) asked. "Sure." Skips taps a key with a hammer.

More pop-ups appear on the computer screen, and an alarms sound off. Skips gasps and roars as he prepares to smash the computer. "We gotta destroy this!" He shouted. "No! Stop!" Mordecai and Rigby grunt and try to stop him. "Skips, it's just a computer!" Rigby shouted. "Put it down, dude!" Mordecai shouted. "Yeah, Skips, chill!" (Y/n) shouted. "Fellas, I've been around the block a few times. There's something evil in that computer, we gotta smash it." Skips said. "Please, stop!" Rigby shouted. Mordecai, Rigby and Skips pant. "You don't know how to fix this, do you?" (Y/n) asked. "What?!" Skips asked. Rigby points at Skips. "Well, you totally don't know how to fix this, do you?" (Y/n) slaps him. "Ow!" Rigby said.

"Skips, it's okay. You don't have to know how to fix everything! Don't worry, we'll take care of it." (Y/n) said softly. Skips skips to the door and pauses. "I can fix anything, you know." He said. "Yeah, Skips, we know." Mordecai said. Skips leaves the room. "Dude, I thought Skips could fix everything." Rigby said. "Well, yeah, but not computers. Come on, let's figure this out ourselves." Mordecai said. Skips reads about computers in the library to find a way to help the trio. Later he goes back to the trio. "(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby! I figured out how to fix error 219." Skips skips up to computer and presses a button. The computer blanks and then more pop ups show up. The printer explodes and starts shooting out paper. "Skips, what are you doing!?" (Y/n) asked. "I was just trying to fix your error 219!" Skips said, and Rigby groans. "But it's not a 219 anymore!" He shouted.

"Yeah, while you were gone, we messed it up and now it's an error 220!" Mordecai shouted. Rigby groans. "Dude, it's even worse now!" He shouted. "Look, Skips, it's fine. We called someone to come fix it." (Y/n) said. "You what? Look guys, I can do this. I just need more time. When is this guy supposed to get here?" Skips asked. "In an hour." Mordecai said. "Okay, look, I can take care of this. If he gets here before me, stall him." Skips said.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked. "Just do it!" Skips shouted. "Geez!" Rigby said. "Okay, okay!" (Y/n) said. Skips exits. "Man, what's Skips' problem?" Rigby asked. "Isn't it obvious? He's butthurt about not being able to fix the computer." (Y/n) scoffs. "I think he needs to realize there's some things he just can't fix." Mordecai said. Skips drives around computer help places. He goes to "Computer Help Zone". Skips enters and see the two employees chilling. "I need to know how to fix an error 220." Skips said. "Guh, we don't know." The 1st employee said. "Yeah, look it up on the internet." The 2nd one said. "I don't know how to use the internet." Skips said. The employees show shocked looks. Skips puts five dollars into a slot.

"Okay, first, open the internet." Employee #1 said. "Uh, which one's the internet?" Skips asked. "Guh, open the internet!" The 1st employee points at the screen. "Just use the mouse and click the internet button." He said. "Uh........." Skips moves the mouse aimlessly. The 1st employee points at the screen again. "Look, see those? They're called programs!" He bangs on the screen. "Now click the internet to open the internet!" He shouted. "Uh........." Skips clicks aimlessly. Computer sounds and programs open. "No, what are you doing!? You can't just open a ton of programs at once, it just makes the computer go really slow." The 1st employee scolded.

"Yeah, don't you know?" The 2nd one asked. "Guh! You're worse than my parents asking me computer questions over the phone! I'm taking a break." The 1st employee said. "Yeah, me too." Both employees walk away. "Hey, Techmo, help this guy with his computer problem, we're taking a break." The door slams, and Skips groans. "Skips!" Techmo said. "Techmo. Do I know you?" Skips asked. "Oh, you probably don't recognize me. My name used to be Sampson. Remember, you fixed my arm back in 1783?" Techmo said. Skips lights up. "Oh yeah! How's the old arm holding up?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, I traded it in for an upgrade a few years back." His hand rotates. "Pretty cool, huh? So, what brings you here?" He asked. "I'm trying to figure out how to fix an error 220." Skips said. "Pfft, easy. Just hold the power button, wait five seconds and press print. Got that?" Techmo asked. "Power... button?" Skips asked. "Oh boy. You know what, Skips? I get that you're more of a hands on learner.

How 'bout you join me at a house call? See me fix one for real? " Techmo asked. "Okay?" Skips asked. "Let's do this. Wanna hear my band?" Techmo puts a cassette tape in. A techno remix of "Yankee Doodle" plays. A car comes to a halt and Skips and Techmo come out. Skips groans. "Oh, great, your house call's in this house?" He asked. Techmo walks towards the house. "Remember when you fixed my arm here? Hard to believe it used to be a battle field, huh?" He asked. The duo go to the computer room where paper is raining.

"You're making it worse!" (Y/n) shouted. "Stop pressing things!" Rigby shouted. The computer's CD and floppy drive slide in and out. "What did you guys do!?" Techmo walks in. "Hurry!" (Y/n) shouted. Skips comes in. "Whoa." He said. "Oh, uh, hey Skips." Mordecai said. "Thanks for stalling him." Skips said. Techmo sits down. "Okay, dudes, brief me." He said. "It still won't print our file." Rigby said. "The monitor just started flashing." Mordecai said. (Y/n) gives Techmo a piece of paper.

"And about twenty minutes ago, these started coming out of the printer." She said. Paper says 'Your skills megabte/You'll never find 220/Printing a file? Ha! <3 Error 220' "A threatening haiku? This is mad. Don't worry, dudes." Techmo pulls out keyboard and plugs it in. "Elevate keyboard!" The second keyboard appears. "Whoa!" The trio said. "What the-" Skips asked. Techmo cracks his knuckles. "Error 220, let's dance." He said. Techmo tries to fix the error only to find more errors and that Error 220 is still there. He groans in frustration. "Elevate keyboard!' A third keyboard appears. Techmo taps at holograms. Techmo fixes the error, but finds out he was tricked.

"Can somebody fill me in on what's happening!? Are we still just trying to print something!?" Skips asked. "This is the worst error 220 I've ever seen. I've got no choice - I'm jacking in." Techmo connects himself to the computer. "Are you sure we just can't smash it?" Skips asked. "Skips! Just let him do his thing!" Mordecai said. "Alright." Skips said. Techmo plugs a wire into his head. "I'm in!" He said. "I see it!"  Techmo runs towards error 220 and unsheathes a sword. "Error 220! Prepare to be pwned!" He shouted. There's a rumbling sound. "What?!" Error 220 sprouts wires and rises out of the ground. "Error 220!?" Error 220 wire rubs words off of top to reveal Doom Ma Geddon. "No, technomancer. It was I, the Doom Ma Geddom virus all along! Thanks to you, we will now be able to digitize the external world!" Doom Ma Geddon. "Wait, we!?" Techmo asked. "Yes. Prepare to be assimilated!" Wires begin to move.

"Resistance is dumb!" Wires trap Techmo. "Noooo!" Back outside. Techmo is glitching. "Skips! Remember how I told you never to smash a computer? I was wrong!" He collapses. Techmo rises again possessed by Doom Ma Geddon. "Thank you for releasing the Doom Ma Geddon virus. Goodbye." Doom Ma Geddon shoots wires out, each wire digitizing anything it touches. "I knew that computer was evil! We've gotta destroy it before it's too late." Skips said. A wire attacks Mordecai, Mordecai shouts, and (Y/n) quickly swats it away. "Stay back!" She shouted protectively. A wire heads for Pops, and Pops runs away screaming. Skips runs for the computer. Doom Ma Geddon blocks the way. "Don't worry, Skips, we got this!" (Y/n) shouted.

The trio run for the computer only to be blocked. "Techmo, no!" Skips shouted. "There is no more Techmo, only Doom Ma Geddon." Doom Ma Geddon sends giant cursor flying towards Skips. "Now die!" "Skips!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly. "He's just too fast." Mordecai said. "Too fast?" Skips asked. "What are we gonna do?" Rigby asked.. "On the count of three, you guys make a break for the keyboard and keep opening programs, as many as you can." Skips said.

"Okay, got it." (Y/n) said. "What're you gonna do?" Rigby asked. "Me?" Skips picks up a sledgehammer. '"I'm gonna fix this. Okay, one, two three!" He runs to Doom Ma Geddon. Doom Ma Geddon makes a sledgehammer, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby run to the keyboard. "A sledgehammer? Really? An analogue relic in a digital world." Doom Ma Geddon pushes Skips. "Ironic, really, that a dinosaur like you will be the first thing to be digitized. Goodbye." He laughs. A processing sound goes off, Doom Ma Geddon freezes, and (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby gesture a thumbs up.

"What did you do!?" Doom Ma Geddon demanded. "Don't you know? If you open a bunch of programs, you'll slow down." Skips does a javelin throw with the sledgehammer. "No, no no!" Sledgehammer destroys the computer, and everything goes back to normal. Techmo gets up. "Wow. Skips, I gotta say, I've know some great technomancers in my day, but none of them have defeated Doom Ma Geddon! If I had the authority, I'd make you an honorary technomancer." He said.

"Thanks, Techmo." Skips said. Techmo:'s arm makes an alarm sound. "Well, duty calls." He teleports away. The printer starts printing, and Skips gasps. "No!" He charges towards the printer. (Y/n) quickly stops him. "Skips, wait! This is what we were trying to print all along!" She hands the paper to Skips. "Huh?" He reads the paper out loud. 'Thanks Skips for all your help around the park. We all really appreciate you, (N/n), Mordo and Rigs.' Aww, thanks fellas." Skips said. "Aww man. Benson's gonna kill us when he sees all this broken stuff." Mordecai said. "Maybe if we bury everything in the yard he'll never know!" Rigby said. "Yeah, great idea, Rigby." (Y/n) said sarcastically, and Skips chuckles. "You guys just leave it to me." He said. "Thanks, Skips." The trio said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
887 52 20
This take place when Mordical, rigby, CJ, Margurate, muscle man, high five ghost, benson skips, pops, Eileen as human anime. It about two boy Mordic...
6.4K 221 12
[⚠⚠VERY SLOW UPDATES⚠⚠] In this story you, the reader are Skips's dear little sister. You had been in town and decided to stay and pay Skips a visit...
172 20 10
(Discontinued) Five beings arrive in an unknown universe. They are to stay with a friend of Peter Parkers. They do not take kindly to her until the t...