A Girl Can Dream (Dreams Seri...

By fhsgctcusbf

Since they were kids Everly and Ryot have been best friends, but as they got older Everly fell in love with h... More

Disclaimer
Cast list
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 14

876 16 0
By fhsgctcusbf

Semi edited.

We walk through the cafe and find a booth by the window.

"This is so cute" Jessica said.

I take my jacket off and put it down on the booth bench. "I know right? They have pretty good food too."

"Good because I'm starving" She said.

We just got out of work and decided to get dinner since Nolan had to go run some errands so I invited her to dinner.

They're only a few years older than me so given our close age gap we have some things in common.

We've been getting closer at work and it was only a matter of time before we hung out outside of work.

The waitress comes over and takes our drink orders and we go over the menu.

"So how are you liking the team so far?" She asked.

"It's really great. The whole dynamic is very welcoming."

"That's exactly what I thought when I first came to the team many years ago" She said.

I take a sip of my iced tea. "When did you first start?"

"I actually got hired right out of college, which as we all know is very unheard of so when they offered me the job I took it" She said.

"That's great."

Our waitress comes back to take our orders, both of us ordering a half sandwich and cup of soup combo.

I go with the grilled cheese and tomato soup and Jessica gets the turkey and swiss with chicken and wild rice soup.

Even though we live in Florida it's a little on the chilly side so hot soup sounds pretty good.

"So how did you and Nolan meet?"

She smiles. "We met when I was hired. He was already the team trainer and it was love at first sight, but we had to keep our relationship a secret until we figured something out so we didn't lose our jobs" She said.

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh wow."

"Yeah, at the time they had a no dating policy, but the person who made that rule was leaving so we had to wait until he left and we could be free" She said.

"Wow, how long did you guys have to wait?"

"We waited 6 months, but we started dating 2 weeks after meeting. We both agreed that we were meant to be together, it's an indescribable feeling so we just knew and even though it sucked to wait sneaking around was also pretty fun" She smirked at the last part.

I could just imagine.

The waitress comes back with our food and thank goodness because I'm starving.

"So what's the deal with you and James?" She asked.

I knew that was coming.

"We're friends. My twin sister and I have been best friends with him since our moms took us to mommy and me classes. As we got older I fell in love with him and by the time we started highschool I couldn't deal with seeing him around other girls so I distanced myself from him and this is the first time seeing each other since we graduated highschool."

"Oh my, that explains his reaction to seeing you at the meeting" She said.

I laughed. "Yeah... It was definitely a surprise, but we've hashed everything out and we're back to being best friends again."

"With some serious sexual tension" She laughed.

I laugh with her. "You're not wrong. We've always been flirty with one another so that's nothing new."

"Why don't you go for it? It seems like both of you are on the same page" She said.

"He doesn't want a relationship. I won't go into details since it's his business, but he's had things happen in life to make him turn away from dating so that's a lost cause."

"Damn that sucks, but from what I see with you guys something's going to happen sooner or later" She said.

"Maybe" I shrugged.

*

When I get to the home I'm greeted by Leo as soon as I walk into the apartment.

I shut the door behind me and bend down to pet him. "Hey buddy" I scratch the top of his head.

He let's out a big meow letting me know he's hungry.

"Ignore him, I just fed him, but now that you're home he's trying to swindle you into feeding him" Ryot said from the other end of the living room.

I walk further into the apartment and see Ryot standing in his underwear with his socks on so that's nothing new, but he's holding a hockey stick and has a net set up in the corner.

"Getting extra practice in?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, and I got bored" He said.

"Ohh ok."

"You wanna play with me?" He asked excitedly like a little boy.

I smile. "Sure."

"Ok hold on, I'll get you a stick" He ran out of the room and into his room, then came back out with a hockey stick and a few hockey balls.

The balls he uses are almost like foam around the size of a golf ball, we always used them when we'd play when we were kids.

"What do you wanna play?" He asked.

"I don't care, it's up to you."

"We could play a shoot out" He said.

"Ok I'm down, flip a coin to see who gets it first."

He walks over to the key dish on the counter and grabs a nickel. "Ok, call it" He flips it up in the air.

"Tails."

He flips it on the back of his hand. "Heads, I go first" He said.

I turn to put my stuff on the couch when I feel him smack my ass with the end of his stick.

I turn around to see him smirk. "Why don't we make this interesting?" He asked.

"Alright... What do you have in mind?"

"Each time one of us makes a goal the other has to answer any question the other asks and let's say if either of us block the shot, the person in goal gets to ask the other another question" He said.

Ok, so basically like truth or dare, but with just truth.

"Ok, and by anything I'm assuming sexual questions?"

He smirked. "Yes" He said.

"Of course you horn dog."

He shrugs. "Hey don't tell me there's things you don't want to know about me" He said.

He's not wrong...

"Ok, game on Ry."

He drops the ball on the floor and slowly makes his way towards me, he does some moves that makes me think he's going one way then goes the other, scoring the goal.

I brace myself. "Ok, what do you wanna know?"

He smirks. "Ok, I'll take it easy on you to start then it'll get more intense" He said.

Oh boy.

"Alright, I'm ready for it."

"Ok, have you tried anal before?" He asked.

"Yes. I tried it with a fuck buddy in college and hated it the second it happened so never again."

He nodded. "Ok, I understand that because I actually feel the same way about it, I tried it with this one girl when I first started in the league and didn't like it" He said.

I'm honestly surprised because most guys like anal.

When it's my tum he gets in goal and I make my way to the goal, transferring the ball back and forth as if I was skating on the ice.

I line up my shot and it makes it into the goal right through his legs.

"Nice shot, what do you wanna know?" He asked.

I have a bunch of ideas, but I go with something easy like he did. "Ok, how many times a day do you jerk off?"

He smirked. "Wow, going easy on me, but to answer your question it depends. A few times a day, but if you're walking around with very little clothes on it's more than that" He said.

Ok, I didn't expect him to say that.

When it's my turn in goal he does another diversion move and makes the goal.

He smirks. "Ok sugar tits, do you have any sex toys?" He asked.

I knew he'd ask me that sooner or later.

"Yes."

His face lights up like a kid on Christmas morning. "Really? What kinds?" He asked.

I laugh and walk past him but pat his chest. "One question at a time buddy."

"Alright I'll be good" He raised his hand in the air to surrender.

I go to make the goal but he blocks it.

"Ok, how many toys do you have and how often do you use them?" He asked.

"That's 2 questions."

He shrugged innocently, but his eyes hold nothing but desire. "Please?" He asked sticking his lip out.

I laugh and shake my head. "Nope, rules are rules."

He huffs. "Fine, how many toys do you have?" He asked.

"I have 4."

His eyes glaze over and after a few moments he  shakes his head and reaches down to pull on the ends of the legs of his boxer briefs.

Looks like someone is getting happy with that answer.

We battle back and forth until the questions get more and more intense and my panties are ruined.

I go to my purse to get my phone to check the time when I realize it's not there. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I must've left my phone at the cafe or in my office."

"Ok, well retrace your steps" He said.

I go grab my keys. "I'm gonna go look for them, I'll be back in a bit."

"Ok, good luck. I might head to bed, not sure yet" He said.

"Ok."

I look in the cafe and ask them if someone had returned my phone by no luck, so I bought an apple turnover for Ryot and went to check my office and there it was sitting on the counter

I've never forgotten my phone before, but I guess my hunger ruled my mind earlier.

When I get home all the lights are off in the apartment and his door is shut to his bedroom.

I put the apple turnover on the counter and stop to flex my shoulders that have been a little sore lately.

Maybe I should go soak in the hot tub.

Deciding to do just that I grab a towel on the way out and head upstairs.

Since Ryot is sleeping and no one can see me in the hot tub I decide to skinny dip.

I didn't feel like changing into my bikini and don't want to ruin my bra and underwear from the chlorinated water.

When I get to the top of the steps I see Ryot lounging in the hot tub.

There goes my idea.

He hear me because he turns in my direction. "Hey, you coming in?" He asked.

I bite my lip. "I was but I don't want to disturb you."

He shakes his head. "I don't mind the company, just come in" He said.

"I don't know..."

"Why?" He asked.

I shift in my place. "Well I was gonna skinny dip."

His eyes widen and he smirks. "Oh I don't mind if you wanna do that, I'll turn around so you'll have privacy" He offered.

Skinny dipping in a hot tub with Ryot while we have this sexual tension between us... Not the best idea, but I can't seem to say no.
_________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

The indoor hockey scene was inspired by my childhood best friend since we'd always play indoor hockey.

I swear you can feel the sexual tension.

What do you think will happen next?

Feel free to comment, see you in the next update!👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 141 37
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
34.3K 260 11
You and Auston had been friends since you were in kindergarten. You were close. Maybe too close from the outside looking in. But that was just you an...
528K 6.4K 71
"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. She was so worried. His plumped red lip a...
1.1M 28.8K 32
Alley is 24, she is a world class surgeon. She has worked her butt off to get to where she is. One day her assistant lets her know that she has a...