Ace Of Hearts: The Game Playe...

By StoriesbySimran

(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all sh... More

Characters
Playlist
Chapter 1- Finally, I made you mine
Chapter 2- Why are you naked, Rani Sa?
Chapter 3- My Rani Sa
Chapter 4- Get dressed, Rani Sa
Chapter 5- I love you, My Rani Sa
QNA
Chapter 6- How about we break our beds with our deeds?
Chapter 7- Cry for me, Rani Sa
Chapter 8- Breathe for me Jaan
Chapter 9- My Rani Sa is the strongest
Chapter 10- SHE IS MINE
Chapter 11- Blindfolded
Chapter 12- Seduction
HER UNKNOWN IDENTITY
Note
Chapter 13- Ekansh is pregnant
Chapter 14- First kiss
Note
Chapter 16- Truth
Chapter 17- Murderer
Chapter 18- Singing and dancing
Chapter 19- Ekansh and punch
Chapter 20- Nightmare
Chapter 21- Do I know him?
Chapter 22- Dance in the den
Chapter 23- Tinku Jiya
Note
Chapter 24- They should live
Note
Chapter 25- I will cage you
Chapter 26- Shreya-Ranvijay and broom, a love story
Chapter 27- Smile and jealousy
Note: Please Read
Q&A
Chapter 28- Difference between Rana Sa's love and lust

Chapter 15- Detective Shreya

41K 2.8K 188
By StoriesbySimran

Shreya's POV

I slowly opened my eyes due to the sunlight, I was wrapped in his arms and our legs were tangled.

I unwrapped myself from his arms and got up from the bed.

He stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes, letting me see his grey orbs.

Hayeee.

No, no Hayeeee. I'm still angry. Angry at him, with him.

"Come to bed Rani Sa." he said with sleep in his voice and eyes.

"Just because you kissed me doesn't mean you are forgiven. I'm still very angry with you." I said trying to glare at him

"You kissed me? Are you forgetting you kissed me back too? Nibbling and sucking my lips." he said with a sly smirk on his face.

"N..no, wh..... what nonsense are you saying? I..I didn't kiss you." I fumbled.

Ughh.

Why do I always stutter or fumble in front of him?

"Whatever helps you to sleep peacefully at night, Rani Sa." he said with a smirk on his lips and his eyes closed, not letting me see his grey magnetic orbs.

The orbs that always pull me towards him.

"Idiot sa." I murmured.

"I heard that Rani Sa." he said while I stood there in shock. Just how amazing his hearing power is.

"I'm not talking to you." I declared and went away from him.

I entered the washroom and went lost in my thoughts.

He knew everything, saw everything yet he stayed back, for the realm. Just because he saved me when I was molested doesn't justify his action. He is the king. He could do anything. Anything means anything. Ok, he didn't bring me out of that hell because he didn't want to set a bad example for the people but he could have done something. He knew what I was going through yet he decided to stay quiet and do nothing.

He is the king. Of course, the welfare of the people should come first but I'm his wife, not any random person.

I'm the person he claims to love.

And the kiss, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And I even called him that.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

....................

I was arranging the dining table as the family members were slowly joining the table for breakfast when I heard someone calling me. I turned around to find my husband's friend standing near the staircase and calling me by my name.

He ran towards me and stood in front of me and asked me, "How are you?"

"I'm good," I replied sheepishly.

"You can't call her by her name." my father-in-law said.

We turned towards him as soon as we heard him.

"Why?" he asked with a hardness in his eye. Gone was the bubbly, funnyguy. The man standing in front of me was a ruthless businessman just like my husband.

"Because she is the queen. Even we, her family members can't call her by her name." My Maa softly replied instead of my father-in-law.

"Family? Do you even know the meaning of family? You guys do have the courage to talk about being a family. Show this fakeness of being a happy family, showing love, respecting each other, and loyalty to the outer world. I know how wrecked you all are. Especially you, the so-called mother of the king. I know how much you hate your children. You only show love to Rajveer because you need someone to feel pity for you. If the king hasn't maintained his distance from you, you won't have even cared for your younger child. After all, we all know what you did all those years ago."

He said with a wrecked grin on his face. I saw Maa with her head bowed down and taking every word of insult with shame and guilt on her face.

Why isn't she saying anything?

'My mother used to maintain her distance from me. I always thought she loved me but maintained her distance.....'

'She hated me, my birth, she hated my very existence in this world.'

'She doesn't deserve to be a woman. No married woman with morals will commit such a crime as she did.'

My mind suddenly went to yesterday's conversion. What has Maa done that no one here likes her? Except for Dever Sa.

(Brother-in-law)

I need to know.

I think I should activate my 'Detective Shreya' mode on.

"Detective Shreya?" someone whispered beside me.

"Did I say that aloud?" I asked.

"Yes, you did." he replied.

"It's rude to hear someone's conversation." I glared at him and said, trying my best to keep my voice low so that on one could hear us.

"And with whom were you conversating?" he whispered as if we were talking about some secret.

"My brain." I whispered back.

"Ouch"

I put my fingers on my forehead and massaged it where I felt pain. I turned around to see my husband's stupid friend flicking my forehead.

"You can't hit me." I said with my eyes glaring at him.

"You are so cute Shreya. Your eyes are big and your cheeks look like balloons when you puff it." he said, pinching my nose. I pushed away his hand and said. 

"You shouldn't call me by my name."

"Why?" he asked with a small smile on his face.

"Because.. Because I don't know." I said while pouting my lips and looking at the floor feeling embarrassed.

"Because you are my sister and I have every right to call you by your name, even your husband, the king can't stopped me." I looked up to see him as soon as those words entered my ears.

Sis.. sister.

"I.. I'm no..not your si..sister" i said with a lot of difficulty.

All my life I have been denied being a sister to Tanika. She hated me and I don't even know why. She used to bully me, lie to our parents so that they would punish me. She would get some type of sick satisfaction when I was beaten, till I stayed on the floor like a lifeless body.

She would mock me. She would do everything which a sister isn't supposed to do. Even a woman won't go to such extents.

I felt tears brimming at my eyelids but I dare not let it flow this time. This isn't the place where I should show my tears.

There is only one place in this world where I will lay out my every drop of tears, every fear, insecurities and pain without any fear of being judged and I know he will be there for me, to hold me, whisperer sweet words softly in my ears telling me everything is going to be alright, encourage me, give me love and will wipe every tears my eyes will leave. He will hold me when I will fall apart, he will gather my shattered pieces and will join me piece by piece.

He is the strongest pillar of my weakness.

He will hear every word of mine.

After all he is My Rana Sa. Rani Sa's Rana Sa.

"You should call me Bhai," he replied.

(Brother)

"I.. i. " I was about to say something when he suddenly asked me.

"Are you angry with your husband?"

"Why?" I asked back.

"Because he looks like an angry bull who was just denied his favourite chocolate." he said looking behind me.

I looked at him, confused.

"But bull doesn't eat chocolates." I replied and his head suddenly snapped towards me. I'm afraid he might get a sprain on his neck.

"I pity him. He has a long journey to cover." he said while looking at me with pity in his eyes.

"wh.. " I was about to ask him what he was talking about when I felt the atmosphere around us change.

I turned to see him walking in all his glory. His eyes fixed on me. I too expanded my eyes and glared at him.

When he saw me glaring at him he smirked.
He smirked at me.
I will not talk to him for two days. I thought I will punish him for one day by not talking to him but he....

I should give him nicknames.
Arrogant.
Idiot.
Stupid.
Donkey.
Monkey.
Handsome.
Wait where did that handsome come from.?
No, no. No handsome.

'But he is handsome. The most handsome, gorgeous and beautiful face our eyes have ever seen.'
'Hey you stupid brain. Behave.' I shouted at her.
I mean I shouted in my brain.

I saw him looking at me with still that same smirk plastered on that stupid face of his.
'Who does he think he is?'

'King.' my brain replied.

'You stupid brain, you should be on my side. We are supposed to be a team,' I said but didn't get any reply.

'You cowardly little brain.'

.................

Breakfast was done. My husband and his weird friend went to the office together.

I was about to go back to the kitchen when I heard someone calling me.

"Bhabhi Sa?"

I turned around to see my Dever Sa standing with a small smile on his face.

"Jii, Dever Sa."

(Yes, brother-in-law)

I replied with a smile on my face. I haven't talked much with my Dever Sa but the amount of time we spend together I know one thing. He loves his mother and brother a lot. He even respects his brother a lot but he craves for his love and affection like a child.

"Are you angry with Maharaj?" Why is everyone asking me this question?

"Why do you think so?" I asked back.

"Because he looked like a lost puppy and was trying to get your attention the whole time. He looked so cute, trying to get his wife's attention and looking at you so adorably. When will I find the type of love you both share." he replied with a sly smile on his face.

'Because he looked like a lost puppy and was trying to get your attention the whole time. He looked so cute, trying to get his wife's attention and looking at you so adorably. When will I find the type of love you both share.'
I carefully thought his words for a few seconds when something clicked into my mind.

"You were too involved in that fraud, weren't you?" I asked.

"What fraud?" he asked looking at me like I'm a monkey and doing some weird dance.

"You all were with him in this scam, aren't you all?" I asked again while putting both of my arms on my waist and trying to intimidate him just like my husband.

"What scam Bhabhi Sa?" he asked back slightly being scared.

The way his family behaved on the wedding day. They all easily accepted me as The King's wife. The way I was welcomed here. No one said a word about my sister when she ran away. No one spoke about it even after my wedding. I was accepted as if they knew I would marry the son of this house.

"You all knew I would be the one who would marry him, not Tanika." I stated.

"Yes Rani Sa, we all knew." I turned around to see Ajay Bhai Sa standing there with his head bow down.

"Why don't we head out for a walk Rani Sa? I would like to show you the beautiful pond we have in the palace." he asked, still his head bowed down.

'I thought you knew about it when you saw Ajay on the day of your pagphera.'

'Ajay was the one who dropped you back to your house while I dealt with that bastard.'

'It's time for few answers, isn't it?' I asked myself.

'Yes' my soul replied

Upcoming..

"He is the king but I'm his wife. he saw every thing with his own eyes but didn't do anything." i said.

"He didn't tell you the whole truth" Ajay replied.

"Have you ever loved someone?" I asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"Where is she?"

"Dead"

.............................

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Do tell me which part did you liked the most.

I'm well now. Thank you for all the wishes. I'm glad to read them. I know the chapter is short but please bare it with me.

Will try my best to update soon and write longer chapter.

There is few things I need to mention but will talk about it when I fully recover.

I wanted you all to comment so that I can know that you guys are loving the book.

I have been seeing that the comments are going down.

Please comments your favorite parts. Please guys do comment.

Please do comment as it motivates me to write. Pretty please guys, comment ok?

Follow me on Instagram - author_simranchaudhary

See you all soon.

Take care.

Simran Chaudhary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 23.4K 47
*Destiny part 2* ---♡---- • RANVIJAY SINGH RATHORE Power!!The only thing he always wanted.He is the elder son of Rathore's and the soon to be king of...
71K 4K 38
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
48.8K 3.4K 35
Ruhanika Thakur She was beautiful, kind and soft hearted girl from middle class family in Rajasthan. A sudden change of events made her totally lonel...
3.5M 150K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...