Joe Keery Imagines Vol. 2

By BriNanny17

My book of Joe Keery Imagines continued. Take note that some content may not be appropriate for younger reade... More

Kiss Me - Steve Harrington
Protective Best Friend - Joe Keery
Brotherly Cupid - Steve Harrington
A Little Distracted - Keys
Not The Same Without You - Steve Harrington
Underneath The Tree - Joe Keery
Diner Girl - Joe Keery
To the Rescue - Steve Harrington
*I'll Be There For You - Joe Keery
Caught And In Trouble - Steve Harrington
The Bookworm and The Basketball Player - Steve Harrington
A Man of Mistakes - Gator
The Munson Twins - Steve Harrington
Love Test - Joe Keery
Ex's and Oh's - Steve Harrington
Rarely Stunned - Gator
*The Basketball Coach - Steve Harrington
Life After Trama - Joe Keery
Cupid's Little Helper - Keys
The Good Samaritan - Joe Keery
The Right Sacrifice - Keys
Little Stevie's In Love - Steve Harrington
Rough Patch - Joe Keery
Urgent Conversations - Keys
Late-Night Visitor - Gator Tillman
The Basketball Coach Part 2 - Steve Harrington
*Sexy Secrets - Steve Harrington
A Blast From the Past - Joe Keery
Extreme Proof - Steve Harrington
Deputies and Dancers - Gator Tillman
Out of The Blue - Keys
Always Your Hero - Steve Harrington
Coworkers With Benefits Part 2 - Gator Tillman
New to Mother's Day - Joe Keery
Worst-Case Scenario - Joe Keery
Reason I Quit - Steve Harrington
Enemies to Lovers - Joe Keery
*Enemies to Lovers Part 2 - Joe Keery

*Coworkers With Benefits - Gator Tillman

866 15 3
By BriNanny17

Warnings: sneaking around kink, protected sex, public sex, rough sex, language

A moan got stuck in my throat when someone walked up behind me and started making out with my neck.

"Gator," I gasped when he bit my earlobe. "Baby. . . We're at work. . . What if. . . Holy shit, baby." I couldn't resist pushing my ass back against his hips and start grinding against him.

"Fuck, baby girl," Gator moaned as he moved with me. "I love fucking at work. It's so fucking sexy."

"Yeah," I moaned. "But it could also get me fired."

I gasped when he pulled away and grabbed my arms, roughly turning me around.

"I would never let that happen," he said under his breath.

"But I'm your receptionist," I whispered. "And isn't there a rule about officers dating or dating someone. . ."

Gator cut me off by grabbing my face and pressing his lips back to mine. We didn't finish that conversation. Instead, we focused on finishing what we had barely started.

He glanced around the empty station before turning back to me with a smirk. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his dad's office.

The second the door was closed, he threw me against it. He smashed his lips onto mine as he trapped me between him and the door. I moaned and reached around to grab his ass as he started grinding against me.

Gator tore away from my lips and started kissing my neck as his hands slid down my body. One hand found my ass while the other found the waistband of my pants.

I leaned my head against the door as Gator licked up and down my neck.

"Come on, baby girl," he grunted as he slammed his body against mine. "Moan for me, sexy."

"We should really stop," I gasped between heavy breaths.

"I can't," Gator grunted as he picked me up and threw me onto the couch in his dad's office. I moaned loudly as he started kissing my neck, slowly moving his lips down my chest.

"What if your dad comes back?" I arched my back and moaned when he bit my collarbone. Gator's lips continued to suck on my collarbone as he unbuttoned my uniform. The second it was open, Gator attached his lips to my chest.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I felt him let out a deep chuckle against the skin of my chest as I started taking off his pants.

"No one is here," he growled against the space between my breasts.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

That's all Gator needed to hear. In a matter of minutes, we were completely undressed, rolling our bodies against each other on his dad's couch.

I kissed his chest as he moved to grab a condom he had hidden in the back of the table at the end of the couch. His lips returned to mine as he leaned down and put it on. The second it was on, Gator grabbed my hips. I wrapped my leg around his waist, squeezing to tell him I was ready.

We let out matching moans that turned into grunts as Gator pushed into me. We instantly started thrusting in sync. With each thrust, our moans got louder and our movements got rougher.

"Holy shit, Officer Sexy," I gasped when he pressed against my G-spot. "Keep going."

"You got it, Officer Baby Girl," he moaned through clenched teeth. I loudly moaned/yelled his name when he started pushing harder and rougher into me.

"Fucking hell, Gator!"

Gator shut me up by wrapping his mouth around my right breast, using his tongue to play with my nipple. While he satisfied me, I started doing the one thing that drove him crazy.

"Fuck," he moaned against my breast as I squeezed myself around him. With a few more moans and thrusts, we pushed each other over the edge and forced us to reach our peaks.

"Shit!" Gator gasped as we released in sync. He kept himself inside me as we came down from our orgasms. When we had barely caught our breaths, Gator slowly pulled out of me. Before climbing off me, he leaned down and kissed me.

"Get back to work," he smirked with his face inches from mine. "Or I might have to bring you back in here and spank you."

"Kinky," I giggled.

"You know you love it," he said, lowering his voice.

"Just as much as I love you," I said before I could stop.

Gator leaned back and studied me. I opened and closed my mouth, unable to form any more words. Before either one of us could respond, Gator's phone started ringing. As he went to answer it, I quickly started getting dressed.

"Hey, Dad."

I could feel his eyes on me as I finished getting dressed, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Yeah," I heard him say as I walked out of Roy's office. "I'm at the station. What do you need?"

* * * * *

Gator's POV

After Y/N's confession and going back to work, she didn't talk to me. It seemed as if she refused to be in the same room with me. I wanted her to be. I needed her to be. I was still trying to wrap my head around her confession, but I didn't want her thinking that I didn't love her back.

Of course, I did.

Y/N was the only one in town who looked at me like I was me and not my dad's son. She listened to me. She talked to me. She made me laugh. She made me smile. She made me happy. And I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life making her happy.

"Hey, have you seen Y/N?" I asked a random officer whose name I'd never bothered to learn.

"I think she went home," he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I panicked.

"She said she had a migraine," the guy said as he eyed me. He rolled his eyes before going back to work. I went back to my desk, unable to wrap my head around this.

Y/N left work.

She left because of what happened. She left because she told me she loved me and I didn't say anything back. Instead, I took a call from my dad. She thinks I don't care about her.

I stared at the file in my hands, but nothing was sinking in. When the phone started ringing, I answered it without breaking the staring contest.

"What?"

"Is this Gator Tillman?"

I slowly put the file down and sat up. "Yes, this is him."

"Hi. I'm calling from Sunrise Hospital."

"What?"

"We have a Y/F/N Y/L/N here in the emergency room," the nurse continued, "and we have you listed as her emergency contact."

"I'm her. . . Wait, what happened to her?"

"We couldn't get much out of her before she passed out," she explained, making my stomach drop. "It seems it was a home invasion gone wrong."

"Shit," I mumbled. I looked around the station, hoping my dad was nearby. The nurse started to say something, but I hung up and ran out of my office when I saw my dad walk by.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"What's your problem?" He scoffed.

"Y/N is in the hospital."

"Who?"

I pushed down my anger and clarified, "Y/N, Dad. Our receptionist."

"Oh," he said with no emotion in his voice. "Right. Her."

I tried even harder to control my anger as I explained, "Apparently, someone broke into her home earlier today."

"We didn't get the call," he shrugged.

I hadn't even thought about that. I didn't care. There were more important things to worry about.

"She's hurt, Dad."

"Guess we better get to the hospital," he sighed.

"We should send some officers to her place," I said quickly. My dad sent me a look and I didn't care if he could read me. He debated for a second before sighing again and nodding his head.

As my dad drove us, I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. If my dad caught on to my weirdness, he didn't say anything. The second we arrived, I practically ran inside. I asked the nearest nurse where Y/N was but she couldn't help me.

"Then why the hell are you standing here?!" I snapped. "Find me someone who actually knows shit."

"Will you calm down?" My dad sighed, saving the nurse I was yelling at. "I'm sure Y/N's fine. The guy was an idiot. He attacked the police's assistant. We'll find him."

"Receptionist," I automatically corrected. My dad sent me a weird look, but I was focused on the door separating me from Y/N.

"What is your problem?" He scoffed. I held my breath as he figured it out. He let out a deep chuckle when he connected the dots. "How long?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice dropping.

"How long have you been sleeping with Y/N?"

"It's not. . . We just. . . We started a few months after she started working for us," I sighed, giving in.

"She's been working for us for over a year," he chuckled.

I waited for him to say something else, but he didn't. Instead, he sat next to me and patted my shoulder.

"I'll go to the nurses' station and find out what's going on with your girl," he said softer than I've ever heard him speak. "Then I'll make her break-in a top priority. You stay here and wait for her to wake up."

He patted my shoulder once before standing up. As he walked away, I spoke up.

"Thanks, Dad."

* * * * *

Y/N was in surgery when we arrived at the hospital. If I hadn't hung up the phone or had been more patient with the nurses, they would've told me that.

Apparently, Y/N took a pretty bad beating from the robber. He knocked her around and tried to kick in her ribs. One of her broken ribs almost punctured her lung. They had to be extremely careful to prevent her lung from completely collapsing.

I lost track of how long Y/N was in surgery. I went back and forth between sitting restlessly and pacing across the waiting room. My dad was in and out as he talked to the officers working this case. He tried to get me to wait at home, but he quickly found that I wasn't going anywhere.

"It's serious, isn't it?" My dad asked as he came back from checking in with the officers.

"Y/N's injuries? I don't know. I hope it's not too serious. I mean, they said that she was just. . ."

"I didn't mean her injuries, Gator," he cut me off. "I meant you and her. It's serious, isn't it?"

"I think so," I said, finally sitting down. "I mean. . . She told me. . . And I feel. . ."

"Spit it out, Gator."

"I love her," I blurted out. I let out a deep sigh before repeating, "I love her, Dad."

"Does she feel the same?"

His question surprised me. "She does," I said, my voice dropping. "She actually told me earlier this morning."

"And I'm guessing you didn't tell her you felt the same?" He asked, almost laughing.

"I was caught off-guard," I sighed, angrily running my fingers through my hair. I jumped up and started pacing again. "Of course, I've thought about how I felt about her over the last couple of months. How could I not? I've never felt like this, Dad. Like ever. She makes me insanely happy. I could be having the worst day of my life and the second she walks into the room, it's better. It doesn't matter what horrible things are happening that day. Seeing her makes all of it go away. I can't imagine my life without her, Dad. And the thought of some low-life, punk-ass, son of a. . ."

"Mr. Tillman, you asked me to come get you the second Ms. Y/L/N was out of surgery?" A nurse cut off my rambling.

"How is she?!"

"The surgery went great," she smiled at me. "In fact, she's awake. And she's asking for you."

I followed at the nurse's heels as she led me down the hallway. When she got to a certain room, she stopped. She turned toward me, but I didn't bother to listen to her tell me to go in.

I swung the door open, instantly freezing at the sight of Y/N in the hospital bed. I held my breath as she slowly turned her head toward me. The small smile that spread across her face made my heart jump into my throat.

"Gator," she said weakly. She started to say something else, but I ran to her side. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips onto hers. Our lips instantly started moving in sync as she reached up and grabbed my arms.

"I love you too," I gasped as I broke the kiss. I looked into her eyes as they filled with tears. "I didn't get the chance to confess this to you earlier," I continued. "But I should've. I should've ignored that call and told you how much I love you."

"Gator. . ."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," I sighed as I sat on the edge of her bed, holding both of her hands in mine. "I know our relationship has mainly been us sneaking around, but I don't want that anymore. I don't. I want a real relationship with you, Y/N. I want to be able to drive you to work. I want to be able to take you to lunch. I want to be able to kiss you goodbye before going out to answer a call. I want to be able to hold you in my arms when I get back and you're relieved. I want to be able to take you home each night. I want to be able to warn the new officers to leave you alone because you're taken. I want to be able to have everyone we work with know that you're mine. I want everyone in town to know that I love you."

Y/N cut me off by grabbing my face and smashing her lips onto mine. We relaxed back into the hospital bed with me slightly hovering over her as our lips moved in sync. We would've continued what we did in my dad's office this morning if someone hadn't walked in.

"Oh!" My dad laughed. "Sorry for the interruption. Then again, a girl who just took a beating shouldn't have a two-hundred-pound man on top of her."

"Dad," I said between my teeth. I sat up and started to get off the bed, but Y/N grabbed my arm. When I looked at her, all I could see was fear in her eyes.

"I'm right here," I whispered as I sat on the edge of the bed. "I won't leave you."

"Promise?" She asked, her voice breaking.

"I promise," I smiled. My smile fell when I saw the look on my dad's face.

My dad cleared his throat and replaced this amazing tension between Y/N and me with an awkward tension. "We should really talk about what happened, Y/N."

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice still soft as she paid special attention to the hospital blanket. I watched as she slowly looked up at my dad. "I know you have a procedure to follow and questions to ask. Go ahead."

"First things first," he started, "did you get a good look at who did this to you? Was it a group? Was it only one man? Was it an ex-boyfriend? Was it anyone you recognized?"

"It was one guy," she cut him off.

"Wait," I said slowly. "Y/N, do you know who did this to you?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "You arrested him last week," she said, her voice soft. "I think his name was Dennis Jones or Johnson?"

"Dennis Jackson?" I asked, subconsciously tightening my hands into fists as I jumped up. "The asshole who gets drunk every Friday night and spends all day Saturday in the holding cell, just to leave and get drunk again Saturday night? He did this to you?!"

"Yeah," she said, her voice shaky.

"Did he say anything to you?" My father asked her.

"Not really," she stuttered.

"Not really?" He challenged. I sent him a glare but he didn't even bother to look at me.

"I mean. . ." She explained slowly. "He kept mumbling about 'the perfect payback'. He wouldn't say anything else."

"My guess," Dad sighed as he turned toward me, "he knows about you two and wanted to get back at you by hurting you."

"About us. . ." Y/N didn't finish her question as my father pointed at her. "Gator?" She whispered.

"I told my dad," I said softly.

"You what?!" She gasped. Her anger was taken away when it turned to pain.

I jumped forward and helped her lay back down. "It's going to be fine," I stuttered.

"He could fire me," she said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not going to fire you," my dad sighed. "I don't care who my son is sleeping with this week. Is there anything else we need to know about the attack?"

"No," she said, not looking away from me. "Nothing else."

Y/N and I stared at each other as my father left. The second the door closed, I defended myself.

"I know how that sounded," I said quickly. "But my Dad is just an ass. You know that you're the only woman that I've been sleeping with. I'm really not that big of a player."

"Gator. . ."

"I'm not like that," I said again. "The town just likes to spread rumors. I swear, Y/N, you are the only girl that I've been seeing lately. I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that to you. I swear."

"Gator. . ."

"I would never cheat on a woman. Especially a woman like you, Y/N. You're different than any girl I've been with. And to be honest, I haven't been with a lot of women. But you. . . You're different. Every time I wake up next to you, all I can think of is that I'm not good enough. You deserve a guy who's as incredible as you are. You're too good for me, Y/N. My biggest fear is losing you. I don't want you to wake up one morning and realize that you deserve better and you leave me to go find it."

Y/N grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the edge of the bed. She grabbed my face and pulled me to her. I smiled the second her lips touched mine. As our lips moved in sync, Y/N pulled me so I was hovering over her. I broke the kiss and pressed my forehead to hers.

"I love you, Y/N," I whispered. "And I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's okay," she whispered back to me. "At least you told me."

"I promise to always say it back."

"I love you, Gator," she giggled.

"I love you too, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 26 6
"If something hurt you, It would hurt me. And not only because I wouldn't hesitate to jump in front of whatever was about to hurt you." steve harring...
32.1K 592 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
9.7K 133 15
This is a book that is full of imagines about Joe Keery and his characters. It contains Joe Keery, Steve Harrington, and Walter "Keys" McKeys. (on h...
254K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...