*Coworkers With Benefits - Gator Tillman

Warnings: sneaking around kink, protected sex, public sex, rough sex, language

A moan got stuck in my throat when someone walked up behind me and started making out with my neck.

"Gator," I gasped when he bit my earlobe. "Baby. . . We're at work. . . What if. . . Holy shit, baby." I couldn't resist pushing my ass back against his hips and start grinding against him.

"Fuck, baby girl," Gator moaned as he moved with me. "I love fucking at work. It's so fucking sexy."

"Yeah," I moaned. "But it could also get me fired."

I gasped when he pulled away and grabbed my arms, roughly turning me around.

"I would never let that happen," he said under his breath.

"But I'm your receptionist," I whispered. "And isn't there a rule about officers dating or dating someone. . ."

Gator cut me off by grabbing my face and pressing his lips back to mine. We didn't finish that conversation. Instead, we focused on finishing what we had barely started.

He glanced around the empty station before turning back to me with a smirk. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his dad's office.

The second the door was closed, he threw me against it. He smashed his lips onto mine as he trapped me between him and the door. I moaned and reached around to grab his ass as he started grinding against me.

Gator tore away from my lips and started kissing my neck as his hands slid down my body. One hand found my ass while the other found the waistband of my pants.

I leaned my head against the door as Gator licked up and down my neck.

"Come on, baby girl," he grunted as he slammed his body against mine. "Moan for me, sexy."

"We should really stop," I gasped between heavy breaths.

"I can't," Gator grunted as he picked me up and threw me onto the couch in his dad's office. I moaned loudly as he started kissing my neck, slowly moving his lips down my chest.

"What if your dad comes back?" I arched my back and moaned when he bit my collarbone. Gator's lips continued to suck on my collarbone as he unbuttoned my uniform. The second it was open, Gator attached his lips to my chest.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I felt him let out a deep chuckle against the skin of my chest as I started taking off his pants.

"No one is here," he growled against the space between my breasts.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

That's all Gator needed to hear. In a matter of minutes, we were completely undressed, rolling our bodies against each other on his dad's couch.

I kissed his chest as he moved to grab a condom he had hidden in the back of the table at the end of the couch. His lips returned to mine as he leaned down and put it on. The second it was on, Gator grabbed my hips. I wrapped my leg around his waist, squeezing to tell him I was ready.

We let out matching moans that turned into grunts as Gator pushed into me. We instantly started thrusting in sync. With each thrust, our moans got louder and our movements got rougher.

"Holy shit, Officer Sexy," I gasped when he pressed against my G-spot. "Keep going."

"You got it, Officer Baby Girl," he moaned through clenched teeth. I loudly moaned/yelled his name when he started pushing harder and rougher into me.

"Fucking hell, Gator!"

Gator shut me up by wrapping his mouth around my right breast, using his tongue to play with my nipple. While he satisfied me, I started doing the one thing that drove him crazy.