*Sexy Secrets - Steve Harrington

Warnings: teasing, turning-on tease, public sex, sneaking around, language

I walked back into the front of the store after grabbing a box of candy from the back. I smirked when I saw Steve on the phone.

"What, to hang out with you and Eddie "The Freak" Munson?" I heard Steve scoff on the phone. I smirked when I got an idea.

"Uh, yeah, I'll pass," Steve said to most likely Dustin.

As he listened to Dustin argue about something, I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I started kissing his neck causing him to suck in a breath. Dustin continued to beg Steve to do something while my hands slowly slid down his stomach.

"I gotta call you back," Steve said quickly as I slipped my hands into his pants. He grabbed them and turned around.

"Y/N Munson," he elongated.

"What?" I asked, faking innocence.

"You can't do things like that," he sighed, loosening his grip on my wrists. "Especially when I'm on the phone with someone who shouldn't know about us."

"You were talking crap about my brother," I shrugged.

"I'm sorry," he said, his whole demeanor changing. "I was just. . . Dustin's been hanging out with him a lot since I graduated and I guess I'm a little jealous. I know it's stupid but. . ."

"Steve," I cut him off. "I was just messing with you. I don't care how you see my brother. I've grown up with him. I've had people trash-talk him. I've had people be nice to me to impress him. I've heard it all. Believe me."

He sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I dragged my hands up his chest before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he sighed. "I didn't mean. . ."

"Don't," I cut him off again. "Please, Steve. Don't."

I stepped out of his hold and turned around, walking toward the box of returns. I grabbed it and slowly started going through it.

"Y/N," Steve sighed as he jogged over to me. He took the box out of my hands and stepped in front of me.

"Don't," I said, lowering my voice. "My entire life, I've been compared to Eddie. I've been judged, ignored, made fun of. The list goes on. All because of my weird brother who is in the same grade as me but shouldn't be. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has treated me differently because of my brother. So please, Steve, don't do the same."

I started to walk away again but he grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to do the same. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I'm sorry, Y/N. Let me make it up to you."

"How?" I sighed. My breath got caught in my throat when Steve smirked at me. He pulled me close, his face inches from mine as he whispered his answer.

"You're working the closing shift tonight, right?" He asked under his breath.

"Yes," I whispered. I gasped when he started kissing my jawline. I leaned my head back, unable to stop the moan as he started exploring my jaw.

"Good," he grunted as he moved to my ear. "So am I. And something tells me it's going to take longer than normal."

Steve quickly pulled away when the bell above the door rang, signaling a customer.

"To be continued," he whispered. I giggled when he pinched my ass before going to help the customer. It took me a few minutes to get my head back on straight. It didn't help that Steve kept looking over at me and dragging his eyes up and down my body with his sexy smirk on his face.