*I'll Be There For You - Joe Keery

Requested by minty-fox-candyyki

Warnings: protected sex, rough sex, public sex, dominating, fingering, language

Due to Joe's busy work schedule, we rarely had time to be intimate. When we did have time, we didn't bother to take it slow.

As soon as Joe was done with work, he instantly came home. The second he opened the door and walked in, I jumped him. He laughed as I pressed my lips to his and roughly started moving my lips against his.

Without breaking the kiss, Joe started walking us into our apartment. We bumped into walls, tables, and furniture, knocking down lamps and pictures as we went.

"I missed you so much, baby," I moaned against his lips.

We both moaned when Joe pressed me against our bedroom door. I reached behind me and opened the door. We let out matching laughs as we almost fell. Joe smirked at me before leaning down and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing his neck as he carried me into the room.

The second he laid us down we fell into our usual rhythm of making out and undressing. We never did it gently. Every time we were together was like a reunion. We have been together for so long that we knew exactly what the other needed to climax.

Since it's been so long since we were together, we expanded our usual foreplay. We kept going until we were basically begging each other to finish. As soon as we did, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning to someone gently kissing my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I mumbled sleepily.

"I have my interview," Joe chuckled. "I'll be back as soon as it's done. It shouldn't take too. . ."

I cut him off and grabbed his hand, pulling him back into the bed. He laughed as I smashed his lips onto mine. Joe didn't fight it as I rolled onto my back, bringing Joe with me. I felt him smile as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

"Baby," he mumbled against my lips, "I really need to go."

"Fine," I pouted as we broke apart. I sat up on my elbow, making sure our comforter was still covering my bare chest. "But next time you leave, don't you dare only give me a kiss on the forehead."

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"I want a real kiss whenever you leave," I clarified. "None of that kiss on the forehead crap. That is for when I'm sick."

Joe chuckled as he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. He broke the kiss and kept his face inches from mine.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"Text me when you're done?" I asked.

"The second it's over."

* * * * *

After Joe left for his interview, I fell back asleep. When I woke up again, I showered and got ready for the day. Knowing that Joe would be home soon, I didn't go do the errands I needed to run. Instead, I stayed home and got things ready for him. The second he walked into the apartment, I ran to meet him.

Joe laughed as he easily caught me. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. Without breaking the kiss, he easily carried me into the other room. As soon as he sat down, I started grinding on him.

"Sorry," I mumbled, not breaking the kiss.

"It's okay," he replied.

"I missed you," I moaned. "So much, baby."