Rakshak

By ishqbaaziyaan

The story of two brothers who are poles apart but destiny brought them together. Elder one was totally lifele... More

Introduction
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch - 2
Character Sketch - 3
1. Waada
2. Arjun's Decision
3. The Care - 1
4. The Care - 2
5. Staying Alone
6. The Talk
7. A New Bond
8. Going to ETF
9. The Real Fear
10. The Case
11. The Results
12. The Meet
13. First Day of School
14. Sakshi ko kya hua??
15. Sakshi is Hostage
16. Turn of Events
17. Broken Friends
18. Sakshi's Feelings for Arjun
20. The Revelation
21. Dada's Bachcha
22. Mr Anand Mehra
23. Ary's Demand
24. Ary found Roshni's Photo
25. Arjun's Trauma Triggered
26. Dr Kapoor
27. The Revelation
28. Aftermath
29. The Kapoors
30. I Do Believe You
31. Acceptance
32. Confrontation & Confession
33. Arakshi's Conversation
34. Talk with Ary
35. The Engagement
Character Sketch
36. My First Expression of Our Love
37. Something is not right with Ary
38. The Hidden Pain - 1
39. The Hidden Pain - 2
40. Aftermath of Revelation
A/N
41. Arjun's Past and Healing from Pain
42. Kabab me Haddi
43. A Shock
44. Simple Yet Not So Simple Wedding
45. Ary's Reaction
46. Arjun's Love
47. Breakdown and Outburst
48. Reconciliation & Redemption
49. The Saviour
50. The Grand Reunion
Epilogue

19. Arakshi

655 57 12
By ishqbaaziyaan

Adi and Sakshi joined others in the hall. But Sakshi was still continuously looking towards Arjun's room. She was still worried for him. She knew he is fine and it was not that much dangerous but she was not able to calm herself until she hold him at least once for her heart's contentment. All have noticed her keep looking at Arjun's room. Finally Adi spoke.

Adi: Sakshi..

Sakshi: Haan..

Adi: Jao..

Sakshi: Kya?

She asked it quite surprisingly.

Adi (assuringly): Sakshi he is in quite deep sleep. Go and sit beside him. You will feel better.

Sakshi nodded in yes and went to Arjun's room. Ayesha smiled at Adi's gesture. She knew how quite overprotective Adi is towards Arjun and reason too is known and is her husband only. Sam's one mistake has made him distant from all his friends. Adi saw Ayesha was smiling at him for his gesture and he just nodded in assurance. These two have always been silent towards each other. It's not like they do not like each other or has problem with each other but they actually never did that much time and space to get along. But here Ayesha felt nice on realisation that Adi too wants Arakshi to gettogether but she also knew that this process is going to be a time taking one.

Adi: Sam..

Sam: Hmm..

Adi: Let's go to my study. 

Sam nodded and went with Adi to his study. Automatically seeing their husbands behaving like this Aditi and Ayesha looked at each other and found that the other was equally clueless as herself was. They both sighed as they knew noone has the right to come between these friends.

Sakshi went inside the room and sat beside Arjun. She caressed his hair lovingly. She could clearly see that Arjun was quite disturbed in his sleep. But her caressing his hair continuously was making Arjun calm. She shed her tears silently and why not. She could not see him this much stressed and disturbed. She could not see him in pain. She wanted him to share his pain and her hope has now increased a lot since Arjun was talking very much friendly with her unlike her starting days of ETF.

Flashback

Sakshi came inside ETF office and met the team except the seniors and was very much excited. And she was more excited as she would be able to meet Arjun. The person whom she loves from the bottom of her heart. The love she has for him despite knowing he is already married. But her love was sufficient for herself. She really did not want to bother him with her feelings. She was happy seeing him happy until she came to know about how brutally Roshni was killed and it after effects on Arjun. She was hell worried for Arjun but she could not even meet him and how she herself was so much tensed and copped up things that she also did not get time. But then when she started getting news that Arjun solved this case or that case, she thought he has moved on from the pain Sikandar had given him and she was again happy for him. But little did she knew that she is gonna meet a completely new Arjun.

The team had official introduction with Sakshi.

Ayesha: Ab sirf seniors bache hai. Rathod sir aur Arjun sir.

Sakshi: You mean The Super Cop ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte right.

The team was smiling seeing her excitement to meet Arjun but they also knew that she will soon get the famous SYS session because of her excitement only.

Sakshi went to Arjun's cabin totally unannounced and found him engrossed in some file. She forwarded her hand.

Sakshi: Hi.. Sakshi Anand..

Arjun first look at her hand and then at her. He shook hand with her formally and was taking back his hand but Sakshi has still hold his hand.

Sakshi: Main na ETF ki new member hoon. Mujhe na home minister sir ne bheja hai. Aap sab ka kam cover karne ke liye. Aur logo tak apka kam pahunchane ke liye.

Arjun (sarcastically): Publisist..  Madam hum officers hai. Hume kisi publicity ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Sakshi (quite offended): Agar kuchh galat karoge to bhi dusare din news paper me aa jayega. Aur rahi baat apko zaroorat hai ya nahi to yeh baat aap home minister sir ko khud hi kyu nahi bol dete.

She forwarded her mobile.

Sakshi: Speed dial no 7

Arjun was looking or we can say glaring at her with are you serious look to she just gave him tight lip smile. Their silent banter came to end with Sam's voice who has witnessed their meeting.

Sam: Uski zaroorat nahi padegi. Sir ne already email kar diya hai.

Sakshi smiled at him. Sam came to her and forwarded his hand.

Sam: Sameer Rathod.

Sakshi: Hi Sameer. Sakshi here.

Sam: Welcome to the team Sakshi. Talk with Ayesha woh tumhe bata degi abhi kis report pe kam karna hai.

Sakshi: Thanks. Main chalti hoon phir.

Sam nodded.

Sakshi: Bye

Sam: Bye

Sakshi looked at Arjun but he did not react.

Sakshi (quite loudly): Bye

Arjun looked at her disinterestedly but Sakshi smiled at him and went. Sam shook his head at his friend's antics.

Sakshi before going to her desk went to washroom and cried. Her heart was breaking seeing Arjun like this. She could clearly see the lonliness and sadness in his eyes. And top of everything, there was pain which was unbearable for him but he was carrying it. She really did not need him to say anything to make her understand what he was going through. But she was determined to help him coming out of that pain or to lessen that pain and if not even that, she was ready to just be there for him as his silent support person. She loves him and will always love him. Her love for him is enough for her to make efforts to help Arjun. And she did. She used irritate him, she used to tease him. She used to do whatever she could to make Arjun react or take out as much emotions as he could be it only anger or frustration but she was successfully able to do that. And gradually Arjun too has started behaving quite normally. His anger on the team has reduced to a considerable extent. He was way too much calmer now at while he is awake.

Flashback ends

Sakshi: Theek ho jao Arjun. Main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti.

She could not control herself and hugged him from his head. But she quickly composed herself but has still holding him. She again caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead. Arjun unknowingly leaned to her embrace in sleep feeling the love and warmth. Sakshi smiled as she knew he really need that . She knew he has bottled up a lot of things. She knew she has invade in his privacy without his permission by hugging and kissing his forehead but she was ready to do this infinite times if it gives Arjun the calmness he deserves.

As it was almost 2 hours Arjun was sleeping, the medicine's effects were reducing on him. He though was sleeping but the memories of Roshni and her death were disturbing him. He then remembered the person in Sakshi's house. He became more restless in sleep. He was able to feel someone was trying to wake him but he was still very much consumed in his memories with that person. Feeling a quite harsh shake he woke up with a jolt again making himself wincing in pain.

Sakshi: Arjun.. Aram se.. Yeh lo pani pio.

She made him drink water while rubbing his back. Once Arjun calmed down a bit Sakshi got up and sat in front of him.

Sakshi: Ab kaisi tabiyat hai?

Arjun just nodded in yes.

Sakshi: Dard ho raha hai kahi? Doctor ko ya Aditi ko bulau?

Arjun shook his head. Sakshi nodded and was looking here and there not knowing what else she should say. Same with Arjun, he was quite surprised seeing Sakshi alone here but was also somewhere calmed seeing her only when he woke up with jolt.

Arjun: Baki sab?

Sakshi: Bahar hai. Main bula deti hoon.

Arjun: Nahi..

He said instantly making Sakshi quite surprised with his reaction.

Arjun: I mean I want to talk to you Sakshi.

Sakshi: Mujse..?

She asked confusingly not knowing what he wants to talk to her.

On the other side Ary and Abhi were in Abhi's room and Abhi was hell irritated on Ary's antics who was busy in enjoying in his own world.

Abhi: For God sake Ary, will you please tell me what the hell is the thing which has made you this much happy?

Ary: Are Abhi agar tu sunega na to tu bhi khushi se pagal ho jayega. Aur Ahu to nachne lagegi.

Abhi was wondering what it can be but could not find anything.

Abhi: Achchha aiss bhi kya ho gaya?

Ary: Woh main na abhi niche gaya tha na to maine na Adi bhai aur Sakshi di..

She said this much when they received a video call from Ahana. They picked it up. Ary was looking extra happy and excited which made Ahana think what the reason can be.

Ahana: Kya baat hai Ary? Itna khush to tujhe aaj tak nahi dekha.

Abhi: Are main yeh same question pichhale najane kitne janam se puchh raha hoon aur yeh hai ki bata hi nahi raha.

Ary chuckled hearing this which made Abhi more irritated.

Ahana: Achchha.. Aisa bhi kya ho gaya?

Ary: Are woh..

He said this much when Aditi came there calling them for lunch.

Abhi: Hum baad me baat karte hai. Tu apna dhyan rakh.

Ahana nodded in yes and cut the call. Ary and Abhi went downstairs and as all were there, they dropped the topic as first Abhi himself wanted to know the reason as he himself was unusually having weird feeling seeing Ary this much happy and over excited. They had lunch.

Ary: Bhabhi aap Dada ka lunch dedo main unko khila ke aata hoon. Agar unke bharose chhod diya to kha liya unhone khana. Phir medicine bhi to deni hai.

Aditi smiled and served food in the plate and gave it to Adi who happily went to Arjun's room but stopped at the door seeing Arakshi talking.

Sakshi was waiting for Arjun to say something but he was just not saying anything.

Sakshi: Arjun koi problem hai kya?

Arjun shook his head.

Sakshi: To kya baat karni thi tumhe?

Arjun: Mujhe uss insaan ke bare me baat karni hai jo iss waqt tumhare uss flat me hai jiske bare me kisi ko nahi pata tha

Sakshi sighed.

Sakshi: Arjun.. Look.. We will talk okay. But abhi you please take care of yourself.

Arjun: Lekin Sakshi..

Sakshi hold Arjun's hands in hers assuringly and like a friend does but of course Ary took it otherwise.

Sakshi: Arjun I promise we will talk about whatever you want. But for now, you have to first get well soon. Look at yourself, kis angle se The Super Cop ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte lagte ho.

She joked to divert his mind which actually worked as he too smiled a little.

Arjun: Fine. But I want to tell you something very important Sakshi.

Sakshi: Haan bolo na.

Ary too was listening to their talks very much attentively though it was a bad manner but for his Dada and Bhabhi's happiness, he is ready to do that. "Bhabhi" - yes he has started looking at Sakshi as his Bhabhi only.

Arjun: Thank you Sakshi. Thank you for everything.

Sakshi: Arjun.. tum..

Arjun: Let me say this Sakshi. You have been there when even I don't want anyone near me. Your "I Do Believe You" still motivates me Sakshi aur sach kahu to that has motivated me a lot. Thank you so much.

Sakshi smiled hearing this but Ary was internally jumping in happiness. But he composed himself, made a normal face though his smile was unusually wider and went to Arakshi to make Arjun has his lunch and medicine.

Sam and Adi were in Adi's study. Sam was waiting patiently for Adi to talk who was trying hard to say but he was getting emotional whenever he was trying to say something.

Sam: Koi problem hai Adi?

He asked softly to which Adi shook his head in no and then in yes.

Sam: What happened?

Adi: Mere se ab pretend nahi hota Sam ki mujhe fark nahi padta Jun ko Arjun bolne se. Aur maine Jun ko Jun kehke bulaya.

Sam sighed. He has expected that as he knew how much vulnerable Adi was last night. He himself was in no different state.

Sam: Usne..

Adi: He was shocked but may be seeing me in this state, he allowed me.

Tears fell from Adi's eyes.

Sam: What is the thing Adi? Why are you so emotional that you are still not able to get a grip on yourself?

Adi: I am scared Sam. I don't know why lekin mujhe.. mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai Jun ke liye. Bilkul achchha nahi lag raha. Waisa mahol lag raha jaisa..

He took a deep breath.

Adi: Jaisa tab laga tha jab Rosh..

Hearing this Sam stumbled and hold the table to stablized himself. He himself is not ready to even hear anything about Roshni's death as it always reminds him about his biggest mistake of his life which he cannot rectify. Sam composed himself.

Sam: Get a grip on yourself Aditya Raichand. Jun needs you to be strong.

Even he was not able to handle his emotions related to Arjun and Roshani and addressed Arjun as Jun. Saying so he started leaving not able to handle the rushing memories of Roshani and Arjun.

Adi: I called him

Sam stopped hearing this. He turned and looked at Adi with confused Expressions.

Adi: Mere se nahi ho raha Sam. Mujhe nahi lagta ki ab hum logo mese koi bhi Arjun ko sahi rasta dikha payega. We are loosing him Sam. Aur Ary ki responsibility bhi hai uspe ab. He needs to move on and he needs to be ready to move on.

Sam was listening to him.

Adi: Iss liye.. I called him.

Tears fell from Sam's eyes.

Adi: He will be here in a month.

Sam: Hmm..

Adi: It's the time Sam. Please stop your guilt trip and get a grip on yourself. Jun will need us. The road ahead is not easy if we want Arjun and Sakshi to be together.

Saying so Adi left from there giving some time to Sam to think.

Sam: Tune kuchh galat nahi kiya Adi lekin... lekin main.. main usse nazre kaise milaunga jisko mera chehra dekhna to kya mere nam ka zikr ho usse bhi problem hai.

Sam sighed and sat on the sofa there hiding his face in his palm.

..........................................................

As requested, Arakshi moments have been added.

New characters will be coming soon. But what do you think, whether they will be related by blood or only friends?

Kindly do vote and comment. It really motivates me.

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 2.6K 15
Arnav has vowed to protect his brothers from every pain, every sorrow in the world but what happenes when his brother is not ready to accept the chi...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

38.2K 4.1K 37
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...