A dance journey

By dance_moms5543

Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition t... More

Season 1 (cast)
The competition begins
Wildly inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to dance
She's a fighter
From ballerina's to Showgirls
A/N
Cathy brings it on
It all ends here
A/N
Season 1 stats
Season 2 cast
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No one likes a bully
A/N
brooke's back
Jill on the rampage
bullets and Claire's ballet
The runaway mom and the dancer who lost her passion
Miami Heat Wave and Cassandra's dilemma
Melissa pleads the 5th and Sabrina introduces some romance
Chloe vs Claire & Waiting for Joffrey
Abbygeddon and Claire the Ballerina
The Battle Begins, Claire vs Chloe Part 2?
Night of the Living Dancers
I Know What You Did Last Competition
Maddie and Claire have a secret
How Do You Like Them Apples
Worst Birthday Party Ever
Guess Who's Back
Season 2 Sabrina Does A House Tour

Love on the Dance Floor

351 11 0
By dance_moms5543

PS: the stories will be from Claires POV until it says it from Sabrina's. And I will not include parts of the episode where the moms go hangout if I don't think they would invite Sabrina. But I will start to include other interviews.

"Girls lets go!" Abby yelled as we piled into the dance studio. "Where's Cathy? Where's Vivi Anne?"

"Don't know." Sabrina and Melissa say at the same time. They kinda laugh after they realized they were in sync

~~~~~~~

Abby Interview:

"First thing I noticed, no Cathy, no Vivi-Anne. no show."

~~~~~~~

"Right now I am at the end of my rope with Cathy." Abby said to everyone.

"Abby are we seriously not going to address that Cassandra is also not here with the team?" Christi said.

I saw my mom roll her eyes.

"I will get to that in a minute Christi, shut your mouth!" Abby yelled, obviously frustrated.

~~~~~~~

Kelly interview:

"It doesn't surprise me at all that Cathy's not here for assignments. You know, she picks and choices what she wants to come to. I am surprised about Cassandra. Sabrina throws her in with are girls, Abby praises her and gives her solos for the two days she is here. And here we are in Orlando and poof, no Cassandra. And Abby seemingly doesn't care."

~~~~~~~

"now onto pyramid, on the bottom, Mackenzie. Now you and Vivi-Anne are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi." Abby also revels Vivi n the bottom next to Mackenzie. "So you might be doing "Summer" by yourself." Abby said. Mackenzie seemed a little sad with that news.

"Next is Chloe, you're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique." Abby said. I gave Chloe a little side hug from the waist because I know she was sad.

~~~~~~~

Chole Interview:

"I would have been ok if Miss Abby would have picked another week for me to work on technical stuff. but I don't think it was really that fair because I was the only one. And this was, like, kind of a big week."

~~~~~~

"I was happy with fourth place. your mother was not. And I don't think you were, either." Abby said. Christi looked confused that Abby said that. I was too because I thought Christi didn't mind what place Chloe got.

~~~~~~

Christi Interview:

"I'm shocked that Chole's on the bottom. I though Chloe was fabulous. Abby needs to remember that if she has a problem with me, she need to take it up with me and not punish my nine year old."

~~~~~~

"Last on the bottom is Nia." Abby said.

~~~~~~

Holly interview:

"After Nia performed "Laquita" in Connecticut, I am not surprised at all that she's in the bottom row. Actually I think it's a good thing that the judges did not find "Laquita" to be exceptional.I think kudos to them."

~~~~~~

"I was happy with you. your mother is not happy with the choreography. So we're going to work on that. Mom, I don't want any more altercations like Connecticut." Abby said.

"it was a conversation." Holly said

"I don't want any more conversations like Connecticut."

~~~~~~

Holly interview:

"An Altercation, I think of it as being something that's really threatening. And my conversation just calling her on issues of accountability, is not anything of an altercation. Its and conversation."

~~~~~~

"Umm Cassandra, she's not here but Sabrina this is where she is at just if you wanna tell her. Christi she is not here because she is back in LA filming for a TV show." Abby said. I saw Christi roll her eyes.

"Maddie, you won. It was great. Costume was gorgeous. Everything clicked. I just don't want to see tears. You're at the top f the age scale. You did a beautiful job. You did the title. This is your year. And remember, Claire doesn't cry." Abby said. "And also on the top is Claire. You've been really get better, I love the positive attitude. Your turns are great and you're getting more flexible."

~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Maddie has been on this winning streak, and she just wins everywhere we go. So, hopefully she can repeat her performance from Connecticut and win another title here. And we have Claire that also wins everything. And her and Maddie are just so good that they are always second to each other. So I'm going to give Claire a solo for this competition."

~~~~~

"Lets talk about the group number for this week's competition. the number is called "Snapshot." You're all models. So who's modeled before?" You've called modeled." Abby said. All the girls raised their hand and so did my mom. She was trying to be funny. Abby saw her and laughed at her.

"there is the queen of modeling right there girls." Abby said pointing at my mom. "So now you should know what the runway is. What else is at a fashion show? A photographer. I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours, and I think we need to being a boy in to be the photographer. What do you think?"

"Brooke." Christi said slyly

"Yes!" Kelly said smiling.

"I have a surprise for all of you, a bug surprise." Abby looked around. Us girls looked around wondering who she could be bringing. "Here's our photographer." Abby finally said tearing off the last paper on the pyramid.

"Its Brandon!" the moms all yelled out loud.

"he looks so weird." Paige said.

~~~~~~

Brooke interview:

"Brandon and I used to like each other a couple of years ago, but it never really went anywhere."

~~~~~

"is he here?" Sabrina asked Abby

"Brandon!" Abby yelled.

And there Brandon and his mother walked through the doors. All the girls started screaming. We all went to say hello.

~~~~~

Abby interview:

"I Brough Brandon in because he's a good looking guy. he's very masculine on stage, which all of my boys are, I pride myself on that. And he's getting to the point where he's old enough and strong enough to do overhead lifts."

~~~~~

"Hi, Diane." Me and Maddie say to Brandons mom.

"Come stand in the line." Christi says walked away from her.

~~~~~

Diane interview:

"My name is Diane. Brandon has been one of Abby's best dancer for years. Abby told me she needed a boy to spice up one of her numbers, and that's why we're here."

Kelly interview:

"Brandon and Brooke got paired up as duet partners. They used to do great together, and then they started liking each other and dating. once they started dating, they lost that connection in their dancing. Because I think they were like embarrassed of each other."

~~~~~

"Brooke, Brandon, you used to have a duet." Abby asked. They started smiling at each other and me and the other girl started laughing at them.

"Well, guess what?" Abby said with a smile. "You're going to be doing some partner work. Brandon, you're not used to this pace that we've been on. You have four days to pull this number together. It's not about laying in the sun. It's not about riding a ride. It's about the dancing. Everybody. five minutes to warm up, the choreography. Lets go." Abby finished saying.

So we started to stretch and warm up.

Brandon

Maddie Claire

Cassandra Brooke Paige

Nia Chloe Vivi Mackenzie

Four days to competition

We started to learn the dance and we were going over it.

"Chin up high when you face upstage." Abby said

Sabrina POV

"Welcome to our world." Christi said to Diane.

"And home away from home." Holly added.

"Oh god." Christi said. "I cannot believe we're in Orland and I'm sitting in a damn dance studio."

"Yeah, I get that Christi." I said.

~~~~~~

Sabrina interview:

"I was debating on wether I should bring up my daughter Cassandra to Christi. Since she was obviously upset about her not being here and stuff. But again I do not want to start with her."

~~~~~~

Claire POV

"I'd rather her do a tumble flat grand Jete instead of the trick." Abby said.

~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Snapshot" is our group number. It's about models and a photographer, and the relationship grows from there. I felt that the chemistry between Brooke and Brandon would be good. I think they used to have a little fling at the studio."

~~~~~~

Sabrina POV

"All right Holly, "it wasn't;t an altercation, it was a conversation." Christi said trying to imitate Holly

"You're too funny." Kelly said

"it wasn't. I'm just sick and tired of her always making something more dramatic than what it is. it was a conversation. I'm not a person that has altercations with people." Holly said

Claire POV

"Pointed foot's turned in, Nia!" Abby yelled

"Stay on that outside Brooke."

"Chloe, when you arch back, square your shoulders off even."

Sabrina POV

"And then she's making Chloe feel bad like, oh no solo for you this week. We have to work on your technique. I was happy with fourth place, but your mother wasn't. I never said that!" Christi said. "I can't stand it."

~~~~~~

Diane interview:

"I'm sitting around with these moms and I'm thinking what the hell did I get myself into."

~~~~~~

"The surest way that you will be at the bottom of the pyramid is if you speak up for anything about your child." Holly said.

"yeah." Christi agreed.

"Chloe really didn't deserve to be at the bottom." I said

"yeah not at all." Melissa chimed in.

~~~~~

Sabrina interview

"The moms made this fuss about Brandon and Brooke. I think they are cute kids. Like Kelly thought some of the moms were a little inappropriate, and said Brooke was too old for chemistry. When she was smiling saying that they dated."

Kelly interview

"The moves in "Snapshot" were risqué. I mean I felt like I was watching "Dirty Dancing."

~~~~~~

Claire POV

"both of you need to use your stomachs and engage. Go" Abby told Brandon and Brooke.

"Kelly, Diane, come down here for a second." Abby yelled. "I need to talk to you."

"you guys take five," Abby told us. "Brooke, Brandon, come on over here.

Brooke, you and Brandon are carrying this number. So I need chemistry. I need something. And if you two wouldn't mind. I'm gonna send 'em on a date." Abby said

Sabrina POV

As soon as I heard Abby say the word date. I was laughing. I knew Kelly and Brooke. This would be a fun thing to hear about when it's over.

two days to competition

~~~~~

Holly interview

"When we are on the road, away from Abby's studio , we have to rehearse any time and any place."

~~~~~

Sabrina POV

we walk into the room and see Holly running Nia's number

"Holly are you working again?" Kelly asked

"Well, actually I'm not doing work-work. I'm trying to help Nia." Holly said. "I'm writing thins down on this notebook."

We start laughing at Holly. Watching Holly give her corrections killed me.

Claire's POV

"We are here at Starpower in sunny muggy hot Orlando and they have a pageant. Every one of yo have been registered. We don't know who's going to qualify. So right now we're all going to rehearse as if you made it. And then whoever makes it will be ready. Brooke stand up, go head upstage." Abby said.

Abby showed us how to walk and it was funny. She gave a questions and corrections. Me and Maddie laughed the whole time. But we did learn some interview tips. But I'm used to talking infant of people so I knew what to do.

We were in the dressing room when Cathy and Vivi showed up. It was a shocker to everyone.

"Hello." Cathy said

"Abby pulled the duet because you didn't come." Melissa said

"I missed my flight." Cathy said

"So where were you?" Holly said

"Doesn't matter." Cathy said

"We are a group." Holly and Kelly said

"here we go with a team its a group." Cathy said. "I'm sick of that because we are not really a team,"

"She was in the numbers, the only reason she can't be in the groups is because she can't do what are kids are doing." Kelly said

"Why am I even arguing with you." Cathy said

"I don't care what you have to say Cathy." Holly said

"If you don't care what I have to say then be quiet." Cathy said

"No one tells me what to do Cathy." Holly said, making it clear.

"You may as well stick your hand up her butt." Pointing to Melissa. " And be her ventriloquist!" Cathy said.

"Well then do something about it." Holly said.

Cathy then got quite and me and Maddie were kinda laughing at her because Miss Holly shut her up real quick.

One day to the competition

Claire POV

Abby took us to her Florida house. Her mother was there and we all said hi. We ate lunch there and we got to play the watermelon game. I loved that game because I love to swim. I usually win.

Christi threw it in the pool and we all tried to grab it. I had the watermelon when Maddie started to cry. So I dropped it and checked on her. She said someone hurt her knee. So I sat with her on the side of the pool trying to get her to feel better.

"Maddie its okay." I said

"It just hurts." She said wiping her tears.

Day of competition

me and Maddie were rehearsing our stuff together with everyone else. While we were practicing there was the girl names Juliana. And people say she's me and Maddie big competition. but we've beat her plenty.

~~~~~

Maddie interview

"Juliana is probably the toughest competitor here. And I think she is a really good dancer. But I think I have a good chance of beating her. "

Claire interview

"Juliana is good but me and Maddie are better. And I'm not being rude but we have beat her in every single competition we have been in with her. So she doesn't make me nervous."

~~~~~~

So me and Maddie were sitting outside in the big hallway with Melissa and Mackenzie. When Juliana came over to us. So Melissa encouraged me and Maddie to go introduce ourselves.

it was really awkward because it was mostly Melissa and her mom talking, not really me, Maddie, and Juliana.

"And does it really matter who wins or dies it really matter who has fun?" her mother asked.

"I don't care if I don't win." Maddie said.

me and Maddie were the only ones who qualified for the pageant. So we had to go and speak and stuff, get all glammed.

~~~~~

Abby interview

"Maddie and Claire are the only girls that qualified for the pageant. I would expect nothing less from them."

~~~~~

We had to do our solos for the pageant so Maddie went before me. I wished her luck like always and gave her a hug before she went out there. I was a little nervous because Juliana is always competing in the pageant.

When Maddie was done I went on after her. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the check. I kinda freaked out because I thought I had lipstick on my cheek. But we laughed at that cause I didn't end up having anything.

Then after me was Juliana. She was good but we were better. Sorry not sorry.

It was the interview part of a pageant. Maddie was a little nervous. But I taught her some of my tricks when I have to do public speaking. But before we went up it was Juliana's turn.

"Hi, My name is Juliana. I'm from Saddle River, New Jersey. I'm so cornered to be here tonight. I'd like to thank my mom for supporting me in all I do. Starpower, thank you so much for this opportunity." She then did a courtesy.

it was Maddie's turn before mine. So I wished her well.

"Good evening, Ladies, gentlemen, and judges. My name is Maddie. I am eight years old, and I'm from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. I hope you enjoyed my ev-" She stuttered. "My performance this evening. Thank you."

Maddie walked off and I gave her a hug. I can tell she was a little upset about messing up the speaking part. But I was after her so I had to go.

Claire's outfit:

"Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Claire Park. I am eight years old and I'm from Pittsburg Pennsylvania. I'd like to thank my mother and my dance teacher miss Abby lee for letting me experience and enjoy a life full of dancing. my life wouldn't be complete without. And I would also like to thank Starpower for allowing me to live out my dancing dream and for this opportunity." I give a courtesy and walk off the stage.

"You did so well." Maddie said hugging me.

"Thank you so much Maddie." I said. "You did good too."

"ladies and gentlemen our second runner up with a outstanding score is Juliana. Our first runner up is Miss Maddie Ziegler." The announcer said. I clapped for Maddie and gave her a hug even though we were on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen your winner tonight Claire Park. Claire congratulations to you, who's your teacher." I smiled so wide and said. "Abby lee Miler."

I loved getting crowed winner of the pageant. And it was really cool cause it was my first one.

Now it was time for the dances.. The first one up was the group dance. We went on and struck the beginning pose. I felt so ready for this.

After "Snapshot" I was a little disappointed. Abby seemed mad as well. So Brandon and Diane left after the group number so they must be pretty disappointed too.

Group awards

"second place champion is "fly to you heart" next generation number 645. "Champion of today in our small division will be "About That Walk"

When the announcer didn't announcer us in the top 10 we were all shocked. I was sad because of that. We always placed top 10.

It was Nias solo coming up and I went backstage with her. I gave her a hug an wished her a good job.

"Please welcome to the stage Nia."

I think Nia did really good when she came off stag me and Maddie gave her a bug hug.

solo awards

"We have some special awards to give away. nine to eleven full floor with a 441-A, Nia with "Bollywood" and first place trophy.

I was cheering and clapping for Nia because she got first in her category.

We were in the dressing room after the competition.

Abby started list places we are going. Las Vegas, LA. the moms were upset but me and Maddie were ecstatic.

But then Cathy decided to leave the dance team. It was weird but I wouldn't miss Cathy that much.

We we all headed away and started to get ready for Vegas. Me and Maddie were having way to much fun. it was all sunshine and rainbows practically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 96 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
253K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
101K 949 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...
18.3K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...