Top Gun: Maverick | Miles Tel...

Par fresh_avacado

Lieutenant Lina Cruise, callsign Maverick. Daughter of the fearless actor Tom Cruises ended up just as advent... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

53

298 8 2
Par fresh_avacado

suricruise: family time
tagged: linacruise, tomcruise

45.1K likes

user1: she is living the dream

user2: holy shit😍😍😍😍😍

user3: OMG HER BODY WOW WOW WOW🤤😍

monicabarbaro: best sister duo

user4: imagine being on a boat with that body and TOM FUCKING CRUISE!!!!!!

user5: 😍🤤😍🤤

lillykendall: 🫶🏻👏🏻
|
suricruise: 🫶🏻❤️

user6: everybody must love being in the same class as Suri🥰🥰
|
user7: bet she gets a lot of fake friends

user8: don't not look at her boobies do not look at her boobies

user9: I'm quite disgusted how everyone is commenting on Lina's body on her what 12 year old sisters Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

milesteller: 🫶🏻🫶🏻

__________________________________

LINA'S POV

"Hey dad, what are you doing here?" I asked as I walked out to the parking lot after finishing my shift.

"Thought I would do some nice and pick you up from work." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"I have a car dad." I said.

"Come on, let me do this for you. You have so great with Suri, letting her be at your place whenever she wanted, picking her up from school, helping her with homework. Let me do this as a thank you." He said and I smiled softly.

"Alright, but this means you will drive me to work tomorrow." I said and he chuckled.

"Of course." He said.

"You look beautiful, honey." He said with a proud smile and I looked down at my sweaty black r shirt and flight suit and I furrowed my brows.

"Are you okay dad?" I asked.

"Of course, can't a dad tell his daughter that she looks beautiful?" He asked.

"Not when the only thing that looks remotely good on her right now is her hair." I said and he chuckled. We sat down in the car and he just wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and I furrowed my brows even more.

"You are acting weirder than usual." I mumbled and I looked myself in the mirror and made sure I didn't look as gross as I did.

"I'm just practicing for a role." He said and I chuckled.

"Must be hell of a weird role." I said. We took off from the Top Gun facility and headed back home. Dad was acting weird all the way home. Looking at me with this proud smile. Listening to nostalgic songs. All the fucking way home he was being like this and now I finally understood what teenage girls meant when they talked about embarrassing dads.

The gates opened and we drove up to the house. He parked the car and I got out. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I closed the doors behind us and threw the keys on the side table with a sigh.

"You want anything? Coffee? Beer? Whiskey?" I asked and he let out a chuckle.

"I'll go for that whiskey." He said and I chuckled and we walked over to the bar room and I grabbed a whiskey from the shelf and poured it up in two glasses. He kept on checking his phone which made my brows furrow.

"Who are you waiting for?" I asked and he looked up.

"What?" He asked.

"You keep on looking at your phone like you are waiting for someone to text you? Do you have a girl on the line? Is that what it is? Are you in loooove?" I teased and he chuckled.

"No, I'm not." He said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Nah, just waiting for a colleague to text me back about something." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"Okay." I said sceptically as I put the whiskey back in the shelf.

"How about we sit outside?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and we walked towards the patio door and when he opened it my eyes widened and my jaw was dropped to the floor. The fireplace was lit with a dozen of small candles and cream coloured roses around it with all my friends and Suri sitting around it. The dinner table was set with lit candles, string lights and food. And in the middle of the lawn was a pathway with more candles, string lights and roses.

"Dad, what is this?" I asked and suddenly I saw someone walk up from the slope that lead down to the basketball court that almost made me have a heart attack. I could see his hair and then more and more of him was revealed, his beautiful eyes, his smile, he was wearing white pants and a beige linen shirt looking ridiculously handsome and I felt my heart beating so fast. He walked up and placed himself by the end of the pathway.

"Go." Dad mumbled and I looked back at him smiling so widely, gesturing me to walk up to Miles. I put down my bag and slowly starting to walk up to him. I just couldn't believe he was here. He's supposed to be in Australia. I looked around and my friends were smiling so widely, they were all dressed up and I felt so out of place in my flight suit. I looked back at Miles who as well as everyone else was smiling widely. He reached out his hand as I got close to him, I took his hand and he lead me to his side and turned around so we faced each other.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked happily as I was smiling, shocked at the sight of him.

"Couldn't spend another day without seeing you." He said and I blushed.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"Lina." He said and looked me deeply in my eyes,

"When you walked up to that podium on the first day of the production, I knew you were someone worth knowing. I knew you would waltz into our lives and sweep us off our feet." He said and I let out a chuckle.

"And I was right. You totally and utterly swooped me off my feet. I thought I had experienced what love felt like, what life felt like, but you proved me wrong. Before you life was black and white, worth living but mainly just surviving, but when you entered my life the black and white turned into colours and I wasn't surviving anymore, I'm living." He said and I felt tears burn in my eyes as I was smiling widely.

"And it's been a rollercoaster so far, there is not a boring day with you. You make my life so much better, adventurous, thrilling. And what's so amazing with you is that you make each day count. You seize the day. And what's also is so amazing with you is that you manage to be there for everyone you love no matter what happens in your life. No matter how important it is, you will be there." He said and I let a tear slip down my cheeks.

"And I could stand here and list everything that I love about you but it will take me forever to got through that list because I can think of at least hundred reason to why I fell in love with you and how you impact my life and make it better. Because you do. You make my life better. Complete. No matter what kind of day I've had, I can't wait to get home and share it with you. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said and more tears fell down my cheeks.

"And I won't spend another day, not knowing that you and I are endgame." He said and I smiled as he reached to his back pocket, took out a small velvet box and got down on one knee as he opened the box and revealed the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Lina Cruise, will you marry me?" He asked and I smiled widely as I put my hands over my mouth and I nodded.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I said happily.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I said with the widest smile possible and he got up, placed the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately as everyone cheered and applauded.

"I'll marry you, my wild actor." I mumbled into the kiss and he chuckled.

"I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too." I said and he placed his head on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. We had to pull away as our friends almost jumped on us to celebrate.

I looked down on the ring. It was absolutely gorgeous. I looked up at Miles who looked so happy, he kissed the side of my head making me smile even wider and I looked back down at the ring. I couldn't believe it. I was engaged. I was getting married. I looked over at dad who was still standing at the patio. I walked over to him and he smiled widely and I brought him in for a hug.

"Congratulations." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, dad." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"You deserve this so much." He mumbled into the hug.

"You deserve to be happy, you deserve the world." He said and I dried away a tear.

"I love you so much, dad." I said and I could hear him sniffle.

"Your mom would be so proud of you." He said.

"I miss her." I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I know. But she will always be with you, no matter what. She is in your heart." He said and I nodded.

"You have deserve happiness, you really had to work for it, and you've been through so much, but this, this is god's way to pay you back." He said and I smiled.

"Now go, enjoy your night." He said and we pulled away.

"It won't be enjoyable without you there." I said and took his hand and we walked back to my fiancé and my friends. That word felt so weird. Fiancé. He was my fiancé. Miles Teller, my fiancé, it felt strange, so right but still so strange. I walked over to him and he brought me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, fiancee." He said with a wide smile.

"I love you too fiancé." I said with an even wider smile.

Mr & Mrs Teller. Wow. Weird. But so fucking right.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

35.6K 573 18
After graduating top of her class at Top Gun. Lt. Savannah 'Skylar' Kazansky got deployed to the Bering Sea. Leaving her family and friends behind. F...
14.5K 212 19
Lieutenant Anastasia Wilson never imagined she'd return to Top Gun , her training days something she never liked to look back on. The new mission she...
191K 5.5K 14
⎯ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. ...
17.1K 237 15
Having a mother who passed away and a certain so called "Pete Maverick Mitchel" as your dad things don't get much more complicated than that. Sarah...