A dance journey

By dance_moms5543

Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition t... More

Season 1 (cast)
The competition begins
Wildly inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to dance
Love on the Dance Floor
From ballerina's to Showgirls
A/N
Cathy brings it on
It all ends here
A/N
Season 1 stats
Season 2 cast
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No one likes a bully
A/N
brooke's back
Jill on the rampage
bullets and Claire's ballet
The runaway mom and the dancer who lost her passion
Miami Heat Wave and Cassandra's dilemma
Melissa pleads the 5th and Sabrina introduces some romance
Chloe vs Claire & Waiting for Joffrey
Abbygeddon and Claire the Ballerina
The Battle Begins, Claire vs Chloe Part 2?
Night of the Living Dancers
I Know What You Did Last Competition
Maddie and Claire have a secret
How Do You Like Them Apples
Worst Birthday Party Ever
Guess Who's Back
Season 2 Sabrina Does A House Tour

She's a fighter

385 9 0
By dance_moms5543

P.S: sorry this is a short chapter.

Claire POV

Me, Cassandra, and my mom walked into the studio. We said hello to Abby at the front desk and then into the den. Maddie was already here so I went to talk to her and Cassandra went to Mackenzie.

"Claire is Cassandra a permanent member?" Maddie asked.

"Umm, I don't think so, I think she is still just a guest. I don't think she can be a permanent member cause she's a actress and a model you know?" I said getting ready for rehearsal.

"Yeah I get it." Maddie said, "But Mackenzie would love if she was."

"I know." I said

We walked into the studio where all the other girls were. As Abby started to talk.

"This weekend we were on Providence, Rhode Island, an hour outside of Boston. Some of the most prestigious dance studios in the country are there, tough schools, tough competitors. And you really held your own. You won that victory cup you killed it, I'm very proud."

Me and the girls started to clap. It felt great to win.

"Umm, Cassandra I though you were great, you won, I want you to be a permanent member but I understand your busy, and you won't be here that often." Abby said while looking at Cassandra and my mother. "Now lets talk about this weeks competition. We are going to what?" Abby asked while pointing to the board.

"StarPower" we yelled out.

"Its at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and it's a resort. It's all self-contained. We can't forget anything. So we will have wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there, just like the old school days. And you will pack here, in front of me, so I know that you have everything. Lets talk about the board. First of all, everybody worked together as a team . That teamwork is going to help you at National's. That's what's going to put you over the top. Teamwork and technique. Those are the two things that we're going to concentrate on this week. Mom's we are doing a new number. This week I'm going to ask you to work harder than you every worked before. We need to show up and walk in there like we own the place. And I will give you a pack list for clothes for the trip. And I want them dressed a certain way every single day that we are there. Does everyone understand that. Claire your on top because you won, you were great. Maddie you got second, Cassandra your third on the pyramid because there were things you could've done better but picking up in a day is outstanding for your age. Chloe you lost to both Maddie and Claire. And the rest you there because you need to stand out more and work on technique. Okay moms out girls up lets start this thing."

Claire

Maddie Cassandra chole

Paige Brooke Nia Mackenzie Vivi

Five days to competition

Sabrina's POV

"Vivi and Mackenzie were still on the bottom of the board." Melissa pointed out.

"yeah I didn't like that at all." Cathy said. "Because they were in the team that won. Regardless of what they did, they contributed."

"Oh I didn't even think about that." Christi said.

"And I thought that was really stinky." Cathy said.

"They should have put the babies on top." I said

"That's right." Cathy said

"Well wait a minute." Kelly said. "Sabrina your baby is on the top. Third on the pyramid, she's not getting fifth and sixth."

"Well that's because she won her solo, that's all." I said

"I mean its like don't ever give anybody just a little inch." Cathy said

"That's why Mackenzie doesn't even want to dance anymore." Melissa said, "She's like, it's always about the other girls and you know."

"And I just hope that you guys are prepared with a costume, and that you guys stop sharing costumes. Because, yeah there is so much teamwork, but its ridiculous when you're looking at a six year old and your thirteen to cram into her costume. No offense to you because you were only doing what she told you to do. But I paid for the costumes and I didn't like it. So I think that. for now, it's over and done with and we need to move forward." Cathy said to Kelly.

Sabrina Interview:

"The whole drama with Brooke and Vivi's costume was not needed. I don't see why Cathy coulee just let Brooke use the costume. Its called being a team player and if you're on this team you gotta be able to help us moms out."

"But my advice as a dance teacher, you moms need to step up and make sure that she's on top of things with your costumes." Cathy said.

"Vivi is kinda young and you're new, so you're kind of still in the honeymoon period." Christi said. "So she may not take it out, but give her some time then she'll start taking out her frustrations on you and on your daughter."

"Well all I'm going to do is flash her a couple of dead presidents, hopefully that'll work." Cathy said

"That'll settle her." Christi said.

"That'll help her." Melissa also said.

I laughed with Kelly as Holly said. "That might work."

Four days to competition

Sabrina POV

Maddie was rehearsing her solo. It's about her grandmother and it really means a lot to her and Melissa.

"You know that song angle is for my mom." Melissa asked

"I know." Christi said. "Maddie was telling me."

"She so excited about it." Melissa said. "The other day I was a little freaked out because, like, I smelled he. And it was like, so weird. I look at her picture everyday when I get my coffee, and I have her little handwriting on my cabinet. I just miss her so much I can't stand it."

"Have you ever like picked up the phone and tried to call them?" I asked

"Yeah, sometimes I say, oh, I have to tell my mom about this. And then I'm like, she's not there."

Sometime later it also was Nia's Solo rehearsal

Me and Melissa were working the front desk and Dawn came in to talk to Abby. So Melissa went and got abby from the studio.

Melissa came back and told her that Abby said she would talk to her in a few minutes. It was weird seeing her back after what happened last time. It was really crazy, the police had to come and everything. Abby came out and brought her to a private room away from everyone. She didn't pay for a costume and Abby was going to go to court.

Three days to competition

Sabrina POV

"Okay ladies." Abby yelled walking into the room. "This is your pack list for the competition. Now I didn't get down into too much detail since you guys go away all the time. Cathy the reason we do this is so it's easy for me to find the kids. When I'm traveling with children and I need to get them quickly I want to a photo someone shows up and then they all look good for my program book."

"I'm all about themes. but these little themed outfits are just for the children and not-" Cathy was saying before Abby interrupted her.

"No, no, no, no, no. they are for everyone attending."

"Hold the phone for just a moment. Because we've already went shopping and we've bought some fabulous clothes. And I'm seeing here black and white night time, and I'm going to assume that you're talking about banquets. And I have a fabulous fuchsia formal that I'm going to be wearing and she has green."

Sabrina interview

"I don't know if Abby was speechless because Cathy didn't want to follow the rules, or if she was speechless because of Cathy awful color taste. I'm sorry but Fuchsia? Green?"

"You do remember that I am not a team player. And we will be packing at home. And what we pack is what we're bringing. this may not be totally conducive-" Cathy tried to continue

"Do not make your child an outcast." Abby said.

"Oh, we would love for Vivi to blend, but the reason why we're here is to stand out."

"Alright, everyone understand, yes?" Abby said getting up.

Cathy still didn't agree with Abby and us mom kinda ll rolled our eyes. Cathy is a cool girl and me and Melissa like her but its hard to when she just doesn't follow rules.

Two days to competition

Claire POV

We were working on the new number they were doing. Its called "Make you mine". And we are using black chairs. I love this dance but Abby keeps yelling at Nia for the same mistakes.

Sabrina POV

Abby came into the den with costumes. "I have costumes!"

The girls started to clap because they are always excited to see what they get to wear.

"All right, Nia, you're going yo put this on first sweetie." Abby said handing her a costume.

Then she gave Chloe hers.

"I want her in a afro." Abby said to holly.

"Let me just pull it out of my purse." Holly said. "No I don't have a afro!"

Me and the moms just busted out laughing.

Competition day

Claire POV

Me and got on the bus really happy to be going to the competition. This week Cassandra has another solo from Abby that she learned in two days due to some absences. And of course me and Maddie laughed whenever Abby bothered the bus driver. Me and Maddie got out our laptops and started watching funny shows. but then Abby fell asleep, so we all watched as Paige put a gummy bear in her mouth. We all laughed when Abby found out.

We had finally got to the competition and we walked to the dressing room. Maddie kinda got a little frustrated. Cause while I was getting ready I heard her Melissa freaking out. I wanted to talk to Maddie but I was getting myself done. But we got all ready for the dance so we got ready backstage.

"Please help me welcome "Make you mine" number 128."

During the perforce Nia Messed up. Maddie started to cry saying we were terrible and that she was embarrassed. She told the girls that she hurt her for, but she told me it was because of Nia messing up.

Claire interview

"Maddie was sad about the dance and she said it because of her foot, I feel bad." I smiled awkwardly at the camera, I knew why she was sad but I didn't want to tell anyone else.

"Girls I'm talking to you right now because I'm disappointed." Abby said. "Now, why were you crying?" pointing at Maddie

"I got hurt a little."

"You got hurt a little?" Abby said, "What happened?"

"When I jumped off the chair I twisted my ankle."

I was a little sad because I couldn't see my sister do her solo because of the talk with abby. but I know she did well

"Please help me welcome "Fergalicious" number 234."

It was the group dance awards and me I was squeeing Maddie's hand. She was really nervous about what place we would get because of Nia. I was too.

"only 4/10ths of a point separates frost from third. Third place Is "Gratitude," number 124. Your second place world champion today is "make You Mine," number 128." I know Maddie was upset, I was too. Paige went up to get the trophy.

"Name your studio, and who's the choreographer." The announcer asked her.

"Abby lee dance company." She said.

While Maddie was getting ready for her solo I sat there and we took photos. Her mother were telling her about her grandmother. And I helped Melissa pin an angle to Maddie's costume.

I walked Maddie to backstage and gave her a big hug before she went. "love you." I said.

"Please welcome, "Angel."

Maddie danced so good. When she cam off stage I gave her a big hug. I wiped the tears from my eyes because I couldn't help but cry.

Sabrina interview

"While I was in the audience by Melissa we both started crying. I love watching Maddie dance, I've know her since she was born and I love her to death. I know how much her grandmother meant to her and her mom."

next up was Mackenzie and Viv's duet. I love watching them do duets. I wish I could see her and Cassandra do one.

"Please help me welcome "Summer Boy."

Then it was Brookes solo. I love her acro solos because she just so flexible, I hope I'm that flexible when I'm older. before she went on stage I gave her a hug.

"Please welcome "Beautifully Dangerous."

Paige's solo was next. I gave Paige a big hug and wished her good luck.

"Help me welcome "Hot List"

Chloe went after. I love watching her dance. She is such a good tuner.

"Good luck Chloe." I said

"thanks Claire."

And I gave her a hug and a high-five before she went on.

"Please welcome Chloe with,"Different Bodies

Then there was the title showdown. Where there were at the top three and Maddie was one the them.

"for the title of Petite Miss, here ate Mohegan Sun. Maddie!"

Maddie won and I was never prouder. I gave her the biggest hug and I think she deserved this. We took so many silly photos with the big trophy she got.

Its time for Nias solo. I know Nia was going to kill her solo because she looks very good doing these types of dances.

When I went backstage with Nia I gave her a hug before she went on stage.

"They call me LaQuifa." the announcer said as Nia took the stage.

Solo awards

Nia and Paige did not place.
Brooke got 3rd place in 12-14
Chloe got 4th in 9-11
Maddie got 1st in 8 and under
Cassandra got 1st overall in her age

Duo trio awards

Mackenzies and Vivi's duo did not place

It was after the competition and me and Maddie were just hanging out. We were ready for the next competition to make up for that dance. But we had fun .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
251K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
152K 2.4K 49
What if there were two favorites and not just one? Sabrina is just trying to get to the top. Dance Moms Fanfic -Book one of two- (Dance Videos inclu...
128K 1.4K 32
When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby love them both Will one meet a boy along...