Sunsets and footballers

By jaegeraether

This is a UNIVERSE! That means it follows the same timeline, with multiple different couples. Our couples: Lu... More

Lucy Bronze x Reader (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (9)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (10)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (11)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (17)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (18)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (19)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (20)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (23)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (26) & Alexia Putellas x Character (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (27)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (28) & Alexia Putellas x Character (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (29)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (30)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (31) & Alexia Putellas x Character (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (32)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (33)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (34)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (35) & Alexia Putellas x Character (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (36) & Alexia Putellas x Character (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (37) & Alexia Putellas x Character (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (38)
Alexia Putellas x Character (9)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (39) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (40)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (41) & Alexia Putellas x Character (10)
LucyBronzexReader42/Alexia PutellasxCharacter11/Jordan NobbsxLeahWilliamson4
Lucy Bronze x Reader (43) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (44) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (45) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (7)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (46) & Alexia Putellas x Character (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (47) & Alexia Putellas x Character (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (48) & Alexia Putellas x Character (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (49) & Alexia Putellas x Character (15)
LB x Reader (50) / AP x Character (16) & JN x LW (9)
Alexia Putellas x Character (17)
Alexia Putellas x Character (19)
LB x Reader (52) / AP x Character (20) & JN x LW (10)
Alexia Putellas x Character (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (53)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (54) / Alexia Putellas x Character (23)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (11) / Lucy Bronze x Reader (55)
Alexia Putellas x Character (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (56) / Alexia Putellas x Character (26) MINI
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (12)
LB x Reader (57) / AP x Character (27) & JN x LW (13)
Alexia Putellas x Character (28) & Lucy Bronze x Reader (58)
LB x Reader (59) / AP x Character (29) & JN x LW (14)
LB x Reader (60) / AP x Character (30) & JN x LW (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (61) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (62) & Alexia Putellas x Character (31)
Alexia Putellas x Character (32)
LB x Reader (63) / AP x Character (33) & JN x LW (17)
Alexia Putellas x Character (34)
Alexia Putellas x Character (35) - Ridley Part One
Alexia Putellas x Character (36) - Ridley Part Two
LB x Reader (64) / AP x Character (37) & JN x LW (18)
LB x Reader (65) / AP x Character (38) & JN x LW (19)
Alexia Putellas x Character (39) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (20)
Alexia Putellas x Character (40)
Alexia Putellas x Character (41)
LB x Reader (66) / AP x Character (42) & JN x LW (21)
LB x Reader (67) / AP x Character (43) & JN x LW (22)
Alexia Putellas x Character (44)
Alexia Putellas x Character (45)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (68) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (23)
Alexia Putellas x Character (46)

Lucy Bronze x Reader (51) & Alexia Putellas x Character (18)

868 20 3
By jaegeraether

((** 3.4K **))

Lucy POV

Lucy's body didn't know what to do. It wanted to sleep well like it always did when it was with her, but it also was so terrified of moving wrong and hurting her more. Her little broken Australian. Guilt had been gnawing at her since the assault. She should have been there. She should have ran quicker. She should have sorted Kristie out when the photos had happened. Before her scar. Her Visa. Her assault.

Her assault.

Assault.

She couldn't escape it. The thought of it – the brutality towards someone who never meant to hurt anyone with words let alone violence. Lucy had rounded the corner shortly after Ridley, her knee screaming in pain as she did so and suddenly Kristie was pushed back into her. But she didn't care. She'd thrown her body to the ground because she only had eyes for one thing.

Her little Australian huddled on the ground protecting Narla. Lucy had been too scared to touch her, to hurt her, but she knew she needed to. She needed to be strong for her, and so she would be. She'd be anything she needed her to be.

And so, she had been. Quite naturally. Her thoughts were purely YFN. How to make her comfortable, wanting to spend time with her, to make sure she knew how loved she was.

This wasn't a task to Lucy. It wasn't something she thought about doing, she just... did. And although she shouldn't have – YFN did so in return.

It was now Friday, five days since the incident and every one of those days they spent just enjoying each other and working through the hardship together. It wasn't something they needed to discuss, they just did. They leant on each other and worked as a team which was something Lucy wasn't used to in a partnership. She was used to working together, sure, but with communication. With YFN they didn't need that.

The first few days in the hospital had been the hardest. Now that they were home, it was easy besides the knowledge gnawing at Lucy that she needed to be in training late next week for the Lionesses. But right now, they were together and although yesterday had been about spending time with Alexia and work, today was very much a relaxed one.

Lucy had been trying to read the same sentence for twenty minutes, her head moving back to a mixture of those negative thoughts and the feel of YFN sitting between her legs. They were sat in the corner of the couch, one of Lucy's legs behind her back as YFN leant against the couch perpendicular to Lucy's, both of her own legs stretched over Lucy's other one. It was comfy. Natural.

Lucy gave up on her book and put it down, instead turning her attention to YFN. She was concentrating hard on the last pages of her book, the hand of her arm in the sling was playing with Lucy's absentmindedly as it always did.

Her hair was up in a messy bun though slightly different, as Lucy had done it that morning. Her beautiful sun-kissed hair. Her little dimples getting shallower and deeper as her lips moved, almost whispering as she concentrated. Those dazzling blue eyes. The now paled pink scar cutting the edge of her eyebrow. Her dark, bruised jaw, now only a little swollen, giving her a baby faced look.

Lucy's heart grew in size as she studied her. She wasn't used to feeling things so deeply until she'd met her. She knew... she knew she would go to extraordinary lengths for her. And it was almost scary just how extreme those were. She was her first thought when she woke, the last when she slept and almost every thought in between. How strange it was, to dream of her even when she was with her.

She'd quit football for her. She'd move countries for her.

Her priorities had all shifted as she came into her life and took that top spot away. And she never even had to ask for it.

Lucy put her book down and instead used her hand to trace patterns in YFN's leg. She was in shorts, as she had been most of the time as her knee brace wouldn't fit under any pants besides track pants. Her skin was soft and malleable under her fingers, YFN humming happily at the feel.

Lucy's hand eventually moved higher to stroke her thigh under their joined hands, her fingers gentle and loving.

YFN finished her book, putting it down next to her.

"Good book?"

She nodded as her eyes met Lucy's.

"Tell me about it..."

She always loved talking about her books to Lucy, and Lucy loved hearing how her mind interpreted things.

"Not right now."

Her now free hand made itself home in the back of Lucy's hair and pulled her close, their lips meeting softly. Lucy wanted her so badly like she always did; but she'd been gentle with her. So, so gentle as if she were glass that would break. That's why she was surprised when YFN turned her head a bit and parted her lips, pulling Lucy closer as their tongues met.

She knew it must have been hurting, but before Lucy had a chance to pull away, YFN moaned needily into her mouth. Lucy's hand moved from her thigh to her jaw to stroke her bruise softly but it didn't last long until the little Australian took her hand and moved it back down to her thighs, and more specifically, her inner thigh. Lucy broke away.

"Little one..."

"Luce," she whimpered as her fingers found Lucy's hair again, tugging her back down into the kiss. Their tongues glided across each other, teasing and stroking. Hot and wet and needy. Out of pure curiosity, Lucy's hand rubbed her shorts over her core. She could feel her emanating heat, and then it was her turn to moan.

"We can't..."

"Yes, we can."

She tasted like lip balm and honey, her mouth and body seemingly desperate to taste Lucy.

Lucy made sure she didn't have to move far, her body leaning to meet YFN's, her left leg now raised behind her back to brace her.

"I need you," she whimpered between kisses.

"Little one-"

"Please." She begged, her mouth moving its way up and down Lucy's jaw. "Please, Luce."

How could she say no to that?

Lucy manoeuvred her shorts down just far enough for her hand to slip in and find where she was so desperate for her. She was wet, warm, and was not joking about needing her. Lucy felt through her excitedly swollen folds, her fingers finding her centre before stroking their way up to her clitoris while their tongues played.

YFN made a sound, her hand encouraging Lucy's to go down where she just was. So she did. Lucy was so worried about her ribs. Her collarbone. Her jaw. Her knee. Let alone everything else. But she was just as desperate and so gently worked two fingers inside of her.

"Aaaahh fuck, Luce," she cried softly into her mouth, holding her by the wrist to make sure her hand stayed still. Lucy felt her own body almost trembling. She needed this just as much as YFN did.

"You feel so right inside me."

Lucy groaned. She felt like she belonged there.

"Oh...okay. Slowly," YFN whispered as she kissed her again. Lucy leant over further so YFN was inclined a little, and she slowly pulled her fingers out, relishing the feel of her as she pushed them back in again... and again.

YFN clung to her with one hand, her teeth biting Lucy's bottom lip which encouraged her to go faster.

Lucy's fingers sped up ever so slightly and it was only a few beats until YFN clutched her shoulder and whimpered grudgingly. "Pineapples."

Lucy froze on the spot, tensing up and then pulled her fingers from her completely, as YFN rested back against the couch.

"Little one, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Talk to me."

"I...it's my ribs, Luce."

Lucy made a frustrated sound directed at herself. "Can I help..?"

"No... no it was just because I'm sitting up I think..."

Lucy softened as YFN relaxed in her arms. "We can't be doing this, little one. We can't be tempted."

They shared a look. "You know... I never had a high sex drive until I met you," she admitted. "You make me feel so loved and safe and able to be myself. You make me feel like my needs aren't strange and that I deserve to be loved for who I am. Regardless of if it means sharing food with me, or holding me down on the bed and taking away my choices. I... I can't help wanting you. I'm sorry I'm broken."

"Don't ever apologise for that," Lucy whispered.

"Sexual needs are just as important as mental ones, Luce. And I know you've been needing this too."

She was right, of course. Lucy's sex drive was more about YFN than herself. It was about needing to pleasure her, to make her feel good and fall apart under her. That's where Lucy got her satisfaction. Everything else was a bonus.

Lucy looked at her body in its entirety. Her bruised jaw. Clipped wing. Broken ribs. Braced knee. Her grazes.

YFN's hand touched her cheek. "I'm sorry," she murmured, those blue eyes searching Lucy's. "What are you thinking?"

Lucy hesitated.

"Lucia." She said it like a warning but there was no malice in her expression.

"I... was thinking... that if you laid down and put your good knee over my shoulder... I could use my mouth."

Whatever she expected, it obviously wasn't that. Her mouth dropped open.

"But we shouldn't." Lucy followed up quickly.

"Can we try?" She asked shyly.

"Ridley would murder me."

"She doesn't need to know our sex life. It's ours."

Lucy hummed for a minute, thinking before she made her decision.

"If anything goes wrong. If there's any pain... you say the safe word."

She nodded and ever so gently and carefully, Lucy helped her manoeuvre into a good position on the couch. Lucy slid a pillow under her lower back and then behind her head. She was standing and leaning over, brushing the stray strands of hair away.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"One mouth please. How much will that set me back?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "On the house for you, pretty lady."

Lucy got into position between her legs, pulling her good knee up over her shoulder and finding her now naked bottom half. She started slow, her tongue finding her core and swirling around it, tasting her. After a little bit of teasing there, she moved up, her tongue flattening as it glided up along that sensitive line towards her clitoris. She teased around it, enjoying hearing her frustrated huffs and when Lucy sucked on it, her huffs turn into moans and whimpers. Lucy hummed into her, knowing it would provide a nice little vibration and because she couldn't help herself. She tasted so good.

"Ahhhh Luce... Lucy... oh my god your tongue," she cried softly.

Lucy sped up her tongue, stimulating her little bundle of nerves, now happily out of its hood and wanting all of Lucy's attention.

"F...fingers... argh I need your fingers..." she cried as she came close.

"Little one." Lucy warned against her pussy, moving down to collect some more of that glistening excitement from her core and cover her own lips as she dragged it up to her clit.

"Not m... moving," she promised. "Just... argh god yes. Just inside please. I need to... to feel you t...here."

Lucy readjusted herself to not put pressure on her bad knee as her hand moved down from her abdomen and pushed two fingers inside of her agonisingly slowly; the pads of her fingers pressing into her g-spot.

She could feel her body relax under her as she groaned. "Yeeeees. Thank... you Luce. My Luce."

Her noises became more pornographic as she came close, Lucy's other hand pressing down on her lower abdomen to protect her ribs and collarbone and in general to help strengthen the feel of it for her.

She swallowed her taste, getting excited herself as she felt YFN's hand gripping tighter in her hair.

Lucy sped up, her fingers pressing slightly harder as she came into her mouth with a cry that resonated through the room, her body tensing and her breathing stopping.

God, she loved this. Feeling her trembling and losing herself under her.

As she relaxed back down into the couch, Lucy could feel that tension from the past few days disappear with it.

She cleaned her up with her tongue and gently withdrew. YFN laid silently, catching her breath as she tried to keep to short, shallow breaths to save her ribs.

Lucy stood and wiggled her shorts back up over her and knelt on the ground next to her head, stroking her cheek.

YFN turned to look at her with sex-drunk eyes.

"Thank you. For everything. For being the most amazing person. Thank you for loving me and spoiling me."

Lucy smiled and gave her a peck.

"Get used to it, love. This is what you deserve."

She smiled and Lucy's eyes wandered to those little dimples, which were now happy.

"Little one...?"

"Yeah, Luce?"

"I'm so proud of you for using our safe word."

Alexia POV

Alexia woke with a warm body cuddled against her. She yawned and looked down at Chiquito who was using her arm as a pillow, his little grey paws wrapped around it. She wondered if he'd learnt that from Ridley. Pets did tend to learn most things from their owners and Nala certainly had from her.

Chiquito had been the perfect company. He was the least cat-like cat she'd ever met. He was independent yet loved to be around people, wandering around for attention and when it was met, wandering off to explore or whatever else caught his attention. He'd been primarily close to her, hanging around and sitting on her towel as she swam. He was her little shadow and she never felt alone with him there. They went to bed late, after dinner, a swim, and an hour or so painting outside. He was ready for bed before she was and she thought she'd lost him until she found him waiting patiently outside Ridley's bedroom, his tail curled around his body and over his paws.

"Wrong room, Chiquito," she'd said in Spanish and picked him up, walking him back down to her bedroom.

They spent the day together again, swimming and painting and reading. Alexia hadn't touched her phone all day and it was such a stress-relief that had her happy and excited to hit the gym, and instead of stressing, she was wondering what she'd make for lunch. She did her usual weight training and stretching, her mind moving to Ridley. She pushed the thought of her aside quickly and wondered on Meg. She'd slipped her number into her pocket and as of yet, she hadn't messaged. She wanted to but didn't know why.

Is it because I haven't had sex in a while? She thought as she squatted with the bar over her shoulders.

Chiquito wandered in front of her, tail slowly moving through the air.

Is it because I like her? We have chemistry... She thought. Or is it because she was so obvious about it? Or perhaps.... because of Ridley. But was it because she wanted to move on from her, to feel something else? Or because she wanted to make her jealous....

Alexia cried out in pain as her knee spasmed and gave way, falling forwards and dropping the barbell behind her with a loud bang. She saw Chiquito jump out of the corner of her eye.

Alexia sat back and dragged her leg out in front of her, massaging it. She'd put too much weight on the bar. She knew better. But she'd been told again and again and again that there was nothing wrong with her knee when she knew there was.

She stood and pressed some weight down onto it. It hurt, but she could walk.

She left the bar where it was and limped around the gym until she could walk almost normally again, the pain subsiding with movement. She shook her head and spotted the football in the corner of the room and thought about it.

She'd seen the way management had looked at her, as if she were lying. She truly believed something was wrong. There was pain. So fuck it, she'd test herself and see if her knee could take it. If it could, she could go back to Barca and if it couldn't... she'd cross that bridge when she came to it. She grabbed the football and stalked from the room.

Alexia made her way down to the park across the road. She didn't care about lunch. She had her knee to test. It wasn't an oval, just a park and being almost midday on a Friday, it was empty. She set the ball down and began running drills as if she were at training. But this time, she ran faster. Pushed harder. She dribbled around, putting her knee into all sorts of positions that she'd have to in games as she waited for it to fail on her.

She pushed so hard she was dripping with sweat. Any minute now. Any minute.

She gave up on the ball, frustrated, and sprinted suicides instead from one side of the park to the other. It took well over an hour at the park until she felt herself getting sick. There was no food in her stomach and definitely not enough water.

Push, she told herself. Push! Your knee will go!

It was painful and had sharp pains through some of the ball movement, but it just wasn't giving up on her.

She missed her club, her girls, her life. She missed playing in front of crowds and kicking goals.

And suddenly she hit a moment then when nothing felt right.

Alexia started to shake, her body unsure on her feet and then she tripped, her body collapsing to the ground in a thud, the air forced from her lungs. She laid there dripping with sweat, unable to breath. Unable to think. She gasped for air and mentally, she didn't know where she was. She needed oxygen, and water. She cursed at herself for going alone; for being too proud to tell anyone. That's why she was surprised when she heard a familiar voice.

"Lex!" She heard the worried yell as it came closer at speed. "What the fuck did you do?!"

She looked up at Ridley who was over her now, her figure blocking the sunlight and her face coming into focus. Ridley? How was she here? How? And why? And how? As if breathing wasn't hard enough and now... her.

Ridley was inspecting her all over with quick, expert hands, trying to assess for injuries and then she leant over her face and Alexia could look nowhere else but at her. God, she was beautiful. Even when she was angry, her eyebrows pulling together and her face reflecting a frustrated worry. Ridley wiped the sweat from her forehead with a gentle move of her fingers, pushing her blonde hair off her face as she did so.

"What the fuck did you do?" It was softer now.

Alexia didn't answer because she knew it was a rhetorical question. She'd messed up. She'd pushed herself too hard. She'd just wanted to prove something was wrong, or overcome that mental barrier. She'd wanted to prove to herself once and for all that it was real, and not all in her head. She rarely cried, especially around people, but in that moment tears welled in her eyes and she saw Ridley's expression soften further than she'd ever seen before.

"Oh, Lexi... come here. I've got you." Even with her broken hand, she leant down and picked Alexia up, holding her close to her body as she carried her back across the park and towards the penthouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 788 31
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...
800K 14.9K 193
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
107K 3.8K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...
30K 256 10
One shots of Leah Williamson: Based on requests so please send through comments, or feel free to message me🫢 New to writing so please be nice, open...