Top Gun: Maverick | Miles Tel...

By fresh_avacado

Lieutenant Lina Cruise, callsign Maverick. Daughter of the fearless actor Tom Cruises ended up just as advent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

50

300 6 0
By fresh_avacado

milesteller: missing my girl way too much❤️
tagged: linacruise

98.9K likes

user1: love a man who appreciates his woman🥰

user2: this is actually really sweet

user3: I'm not the biggest fan of these two because I don't see it working out but yeah, I do like when you show off your girl🫶🏻

monicabarbaro: my favourite couple 😍

user4: he's a gold digger

user5: she is so pretty😍😍😍

user6: aww 🥰

linacruise: miss you my love ❤️

_________________________________

LINA'S POV

"I mean the temperature is insane. And I thought California was hot." Miles said over FaceTime.

"Helluu Lina." I heard Chris Hemsworth say as he appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Chris, are you a pain in Miles's ass?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course I am, I made a promise didn't I." He said and gave me a wink.

"Wait, what?" Miles said.

"You promised her to be a pain in my ass!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! I didn't want her to run me over with a jet." Chris said and I chuckled.

"I should go before he kills me." He said and I chuckled again.

"Bye Chris." I said and he disappeared from the screen.

"So, how are you doing? Is the house screaming emptiness?" He asked and I smiled.

"It's pretty quiet around here. But I'll keep myself busy. I finished up the cinema last night. Got the popcorn maker you wanted." I said and he smiled.

"Can't wait to get home and have movie nights with you." He said and I smiled.

"Hey, how is everything with Suri going?" He asked.

"She is hanging in there. Dad is doing well though, being a full time dad." I said and he smiled softly.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, they have been coming over every other day and Suri is here almost every day after school." I said.

"That's nice, must be fun having her around." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we have more in common than I thought." I said and he smiled.

"Hey, I was thinking about what we talked about before the holidays." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What?" I asked.

"About the whole dog frenchie thing." He said and a smiled appeared in my face.

"Yeah?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. We have a house and a backyard. I think it's time. Well, when I get back maybe." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'll look around a little." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, work is kind of slow right now. We don't have any missions to train for so I have time." I said.

"So what's up today?" He asked.

"Just got down from the air, going to write some reports." I said.

"Okay, well, good luck. I have to get going to set." He said and I smiled softly.

"Good luck, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said and he smiled.

"I love you, byeee." He said and we blew kisses before hanging up. I walked into the break room and poured myself a cup of coffee, I felt my phone buzz and picked out from my pocket in my flight suit.

"What's up, dad?" I asked.

"Hey, are you at work?" He asked sounding a little distressed.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Suri called me from school crying, something happened with some girls or something. I'm in San Diego, it will take me at least an hour to get to school, can you please cover me?" He asked.

"On it." I said and he took a breath of relief.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said and I chuckled.

"I did promise to lend you a hand whenever you needed, didn't I?" I said.

"Still, thank you." He said and I chuckled again.

"I'll call you afterwards." I said and we hung up. I put down my mug and walked out of the break room.

"Chief, I need to flex out." I said as I met him in the hallway.

"You have reports to do." He said.

"Yeah, I also have more overtime than anyone on this facility and I've never complained or ended a shift early before, soooo." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, go." He said and walked past me. I quickly made my way to Suri's school. I could drive this road blindfolded. Spent my entire childhood in this school. I parked the car and got out. I tied my flight suit around my waist and walked inside. As I walked through the hallways I felt the kids's eyes on me and honestly it felt good to walk these hallways in a flight suit, with confidence, having people look at me. Felt like a revenge. I walked into the administration and saw Suri sitting in a chair with her head hanging low.

"Suri, are you okay?" I asked and walked over to her and she looked up with tears running down her cheeks.

"Omg, you were at work. I'm so sorry." She apologised.

"Don't apologise, it's no worries. I'm your sister, of course I'll come." I said as I kneeled down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They took my backpack and my books and poured yoghurts all over it. And I have a big test tomorrow and now all my notes are ruined." She said as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"And they came up to my locker and they said that I was just a publicity product and that all I am and all I'll ever be is their daughter. That I'm not cut out for anything else." She cried and I let out a sigh as I gently stroke her knee.

"You must be Ms. Cruise's sister." I heard a masculine voice say and I looked up to see a middle aged man standing a few feet away from us and I stood up straight.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm Principle Olsen." He said and reached out his hand.

"Captain Lina Cruise." I said and shook his hand.

"Thank you for your service." He said and I smiled lightly.

"Thank you." I said.

"So, I guess Ms. Cruise filled you in." He said and. I nodded.

"What do you intend to do about it?" I asked and he sighed.

"We have the girls a warning." He said and my eyes widened.

"A warning?" I asked surprisingly.

"Not even suspension?" I asked.

"The girls didn't physically harm Ms. Cruise." He said.

"So they have to physically harm someone to get suspended?! How about the verbally abuse her? Huh? Destroy her property?!" I asked getting upset.

"Ms. Cruise, let's calm down." He said.

"It's Captain to you." I said firmly.

"And this is absurd." I said.

"She is being bullied, right in front of your eyes and your version of consequence is a warning." I said and he let out another sigh.

"Captain, if they get another warning they will be suspended." He said.

"Yeah and the next time she will sit here with what? A black eye? Her clothes in the toilet?" I asked.

"Captain, let's calm down." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure. That's how it works." I said and looked back at Suri.

"If you are not gonna do anything bout then I will. Let's go Suri." I mumbled and pulled her out the chair and walked out of the administration office.

"Who is these girls?" I asked as we walked through the hallway.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Just point out who they are." I said.

"Over there, by the lockers." She said and gestured towards of girls, yep, they looked like the typical mean girl gang.

"Names?" I asked.

"The leader is Gwen Hamilton. Then it is Maddie Rogers, Faith Wilson and Nora Gardner." She said and I nodded.

"Go and wait by the car, I'll be a minute." I said.

"What are you going to do?" She asked again.

"Don't worry, I'll be out soon. I said and she walked out. I pulled down my aviators as I walked over to the girls.

"Hey girls." I said and they turned their heads and looked a little stunned.

"Who are you?" Gwen asked and I pulled up my aviators.

"You must be Gwen." I said. She was the stereotypical mean girl, long blond nicely curled hair, more makeup than what Sephora was selling, clothes that her parents probably didn't approve of.

"I am, who are you?" She asked and I smirked lightly.

"Yeah, that's a good question." I said.

"You're a pilot?" That Mandy girl asked.

"Aviator." I said and she looked confused. God, I hated dumb girls.

"Fighter pilot." I said and it clicked for her making me sigh.

"Listen Gwen." I said looking at the big ass moron in front of me.

"I know you are all cool and stuff." I said with a little smirk.

"But if you mess with my sister again I will run you fake ass over with a fucking jet." I said firmly making her smirk drop and I smiled a fake smile.

"Toodles, bitches." I said and pulled down my aviators and waved at them with another fake smile on my lips as I walked away and out of the school. I saw Suri stand by my car looking all nervous.

"Jump in." I said and she did as I told. I got into the driver's seat and we took off.

"What did you say to them?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter, but you need some fun." I said and she furrowed her brows.

"I don't think we have same definition of fun." She said and I chuckled.

"Believe me, you will enjoy this." I said.

______________________________

"You are joking, right?" She asked and I handed her a helmet.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" I asked.

"You want me to sit in that?" She asked as we looked at the Cessna.

"It's a tiny plane, and not a commercial jet. I don't fly these small things." She said.

"No, but I do." I said with a smirk and took her helmet out of her hands and put it on her head.

"Believe me, you will enjoy this." I said and walked over to the plane as I put on my helmet.

"Come on, Sur!" I said and she groaned but walked over. I helped her into the jet and closed the door after me.

"You are gonna love this." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you gonna get in trouble for this?" She asked as I started the engine.

"I've done too many deployments and missions, besides, it's authorised." I said and she chuckled.

"Welcome to being a Cruise." I said with a smile as I pushed the throttle forward and she let out a cheer as she felt the speed and the pressure. We lifted up in the air and I looked over at Suri who was smiling widely making me smile.

"Quite amazing, isn't it?" I asked and she nodded while chuckling.

"Say it." I said and she chuckled.

"Saaaaay it." I said with a wide smile.

"You were right." She said and I nodded with a smirk.

"Thank you." I said and chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1K 23
After a mission in Albania, Nicki Mitchell "phantom"was called to take part in an elite program to train along with other pilots for a mission non of...
14.5K 212 19
Lieutenant Anastasia Wilson never imagined she'd return to Top Gun , her training days something she never liked to look back on. The new mission she...
289K 5.5K 29
Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw and Rachel 'Hurricane' Mitchell have known each other since Rachel was born, and he was only 3. Despite their age gap, the...
9.6K 183 7
π€π―πš "π‡πšππžπ¬" 𝐌𝐒𝐭𝐜𝐑𝐞π₯π₯ is the only daughter to the one and only Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. Naval aviation runs in the family and Ava se...