Sunsets and footballers

By jaegeraether

This is a UNIVERSE! That means it follows the same timeline, with multiple different couples. So far we have:... More

Lucy Bronze x Reader (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (9)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (10)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (11)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (17)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (18)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (19)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (20)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (23)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (26) & Alexia Putellas x Character (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (27)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (28) & Alexia Putellas x Character (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (29)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (30)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (31) & Alexia Putellas x Character (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (32)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (33)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (34)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (35) & Alexia Putellas x Character (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (36) & Alexia Putellas x Character (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (37) & Alexia Putellas x Character (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (38)
Alexia Putellas x Character (9)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (39) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (40)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (41) & Alexia Putellas x Character (10)
LucyBronzexReader42/Alexia PutellasxCharacter11/Jordan NobbsxLeahWilliamson4
Lucy Bronze x Reader (43) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (44) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (45) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (7)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (46) & Alexia Putellas x Character (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (47) & Alexia Putellas x Character (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (48) & Alexia Putellas x Character (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (49) & Alexia Putellas x Character (15)
LB x Reader (50) / AP x Character (16) & JN x LW (9)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (51) & Alexia Putellas x Character (18)
Alexia Putellas x Character (19)
LB x Reader (52) / AP x Character (20) & JN x LW (10)
Alexia Putellas x Character (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (53)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (54) / Alexia Putellas x Character (23)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (11) / Lucy Bronze x Reader (55)
Alexia Putellas x Character (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (56) / Alexia Putellas x Character (26) MINI
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (12)
LB x Reader (57) / AP x Character (27) & JN x LW (13)
Alexia Putellas x Character (28) & Lucy Bronze x Reader (58)
LB x Reader (59) / AP x Character (29) & JN x LW (14)
LB x Reader (60) / AP x Character (30) & JN x LW (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (61) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (62) & Alexia Putellas x Character (31)
Alexia Putellas x Character (32)
LB x Reader (63) / AP x Character (33) & JN x LW (17)
Alexia Putellas x Character (34)
Alexia Putellas x Character (35) - Ridley Part One

Alexia Putellas x Character (17)

584 17 2
By jaegeraether

((** Mentions of Lucy and YFN | 4.1K **))

Alexia POV

Alexia's heart dropped as the door clicked shut. Her emotions boiled over and she let the tears slide down her cheeks. The past few weeks since her injury she felt lonely, weak, cut-off. She did do some of that herself, truthfully. She'd cut herself off from the team to not lay her burden on them. And now it seemed that on top of that, nearly a year of desperately pining over Ridley, she'd also walked away.

Alexia was strong, though. She wiped the tears away. She was used to be alone.

She bent down to do what she always did when upset, put her headphones on and listen to music and then; she explored.

The next hour or so she let herself wander through the penthouse, her mind putting even more pieces of the puzzle together that was Ridley. Neat. Modern. Exceptionally maintained. Obviously created by a very, very good architect and she imagined that Ridley would have been very close to the project in it's entirety.

Downstairs was the kitchen, the vast living area, laundry, three large bedrooms with ensuites and a sunken theatre room at the far end which was soundproofed. She shook her head at the enormity of it all. She'd stayed in some nice places over the years, but this was something else. She took her time, her hand gliding across surfaces as if they'd speak to her.

She walked outside to the balcony which ran the length of the penthouse, with an outdoor lounge, barbecue area, and a spa attached to a lap pool that beckoned her. She bent down and swiped her hand through. Warm enough to swim and still workout. She'd be coming back to that later.

She moved towards the indoor stairs, that spiralled upwards, her fingers gliding along the perfectly polished wood of the handrail. Upstairs she turned right where there was only one room. Double doors opened to the master bedroom and Alexia hesitated on the doorstep, feeling like she was overstepping. She leant forwards, seeing the large double bed pressed up against the wall, its bedding all different shades of black. She pondered at the bedframe and her thoughts went to Javier's and his private rooms upstairs where the beds were made for bondage and such. She couldn't see very well from where she stood, though she did wonder if it had the ability to do just that. Knowing Ridley, the answer was yes. Of course it could. Her mind shifted to how many people had been in that room being pleasured by her. Being adored by her. Being fucke-

Alexia caught herself and her jealousy. No, she wouldn't let herself go down that path. She turned to the right which was an open bathroom, the bath and a little bit of the shower on display. Two shower heads. Did she used to date someone? Is that why-

No! She scolded herself. Stop. Alexia, stop.

She pulled the bedroom doors closed and made her way to the rooms on the other side of the staircase. One was a gym, a large area with an array of different work out equipment and a large mat in the middle that she assumed was for martial arts. She wondered if she could use it for her rehab with the physio Lucy had suggested. And then her mind shifted to wondering if Ridley would teach her some self-defence there...

There was a library and work office together in one room, separated by a large archway without a door. Somewhere she could zoom into Jonatan or the Barca physios if she needed. One wall was purely glass ensuring it was hit with the perfect amount of sunlight and it had a door leading out to another balcony which ran down to the master bedroom.

Past those two rooms and at the end of the hallway was a dark door which she opened to a pitch black room. Her hand felt around for the light switch and felt the familiar feel of soundproofing. As she flicked the lights on, she realised it was a music studio. Ridley and her love of music. Alexia had never attempted to learn an instrument before, always too busy with her other hobbies. Saying that, she loved music. It was her life, it lifted her when she was sad, calmed her when frustrated and even prepped her for games. She couldn't live without it.

She felt the guitars and wondered which was her favourite, or if perhaps it was the piano sitting alone. The studio was set up well with a sound booth as if to properly record music and she wondered if she had. She went back out to the control room outside the sound booth and looked through the music on the shelves. There were vinyls, she smiled at the CD's – how millennial of her – and then sat down at the desk in front of the Mac.

Although Ridley had said she was welcome to anything and everything, she did feel a little like she was intruding. Regardless, she made her decision and clicked on the touchpad. The screen lit up. There was no password, surprisingly, it just went straight to the desktop. Alexia searched around hesitantly, hoping to find some music, any music. At least that's what she tried to convince herself. Really, she knew what she was looking for. And... she found it. A whole file of it. Ridley's music.

She hesitated again, her mouse icon hovering over the first file. She connected her headphones to the computer and clicked on that first file. And then there it was, the sound of an acoustic guitar softly being played. She closed her eyes and leant back into the chair, listening to the gentle way Ridley was playing the instrument, as if expressing her emotions from the deepest part of her. Alexia could feel her mind calming, her body relaxing and then... her voice. Like she'd never heard it before. She'd heard her playing loudly for crowds at Javier's with a band. She'd heard her do covers. But she'd never heard her like this. Vulnerable. Passionate. Almost whispering. Her voice husky with emotion. She sung in Spanish and again, Alexia found herself crying and feeling everything Ridley was at the time she'd recorded it. Oh, Ridley. Was music her only escape?

The song ended and Alexia was a mess, sitting in the darkened room, her eyes red and puffy from the tears she'd allowed to escape. Or rather, the tears that Ridley's voice had drawn from her. She moved her mouse icon to the second file and went to click when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Alexia yelped and jumped in her seat, getting the shock of her life. Ridley?

She spun to an older man looking guilty. He spoke, but she couldn't hear. She pulled her headphones down and stood.

"I'm so sorry," he apologised in Catalan.

"You....you're..." she hastily wiped her tears away.

"I'm one of the housekeepers, Benjami. Lovely to meet you, la Reina."

"Alexia, please. Lovely to meet you." They shared a Spanish hello as another man entered the room.

"Alexia, this is my husband, Richard."

"Hello, ma'am." He responded in slightly less comfortable Catalan as he smiled.

They were adorable. Ridley had mentioned they were a couple, but not a gay one.

"You're both Catalonian?"

Benjami shook his head. "No, I am, however Richard is English."

That explained Richard's limited Catalan.

"He move here for I," Richard explained.

"Oh..." She didn't know what to say. She felt like she'd just been caught, and that she had too many questions to ask. "Where did you meet Ridley?"

"In Barcelona," Benjami explained. "My sister and her husband are housekeepers of her home in the city. Richard and I lived there for a long time, and decided it was now fair to spend time in his home too. Ridley offered us this job a few years ago and it's the best thing that's happened to us."

Ridley... how on earth did she think she was 'not good'? She was the definition of good.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting you. I didn't see your headphones."

"No, it's okay. It's my fault. Thank you for both speaking Catalan. I miss speaking it..."

"Ridley said you would prefer that." Benjami smiled.

"Her Catalan is very better than me," Richard admitted.

"We can speak Spanish or English if you prefer?" She offered.

"No, I want a practice! I am happy for Catalan, thank you!"

"Also I didn't know which room to put your suitcase in," Benjami admitted.

"Oh, that's okay." She said, smiling thankfully at the older gentleman. "I haven't chosen yet."

"I suggest the far one on the left, it gets the best morning light."

"Okay then, sounds perfect."

"Would you like dinner?" Benjami asked. "Ridley suggested classic Catalonian for you tonight as you're already too out of your normality of Barcelona. I know how that feels."

Ridley was looking after her even when she wasn't there. "That would be lovely, thanks."

"Perfect! It'll take a while as you know, so you have a few hours to keep exploring. It is quite large! We'll leave you to it."

They left then and Alexia was stood, not knowing what to do but suddenly grateful she had company. She left the music and went to pick out a bedroom.

Alexia's suitcase was in the corner bedroom when she got downstairs. She unpacked, even though she didn't know how long she was staying for, and the first thing she did was use that gym. She pushed herself for a good 45 minutes, feeling guilty that she wasn't training everyday like the others. Her knee was painful, but she pushed through it, doing her weights and telling herself it was all in her head.

She was warming down on the treadmill when her knee went and she yelped in pain, hopping off and falling to the ground, clutching at her knee. Her mind immediately went to panic. Had she done her meniscus? Her ACL?

She knew it was neither, though she couldn't stop those being her first thoughts. The pain went away gradually and she sat up, stretching it and massaging it out. Her workout was done.

She limped her way back down to the bottom floor and didn't bother to change before falling into the pool. That sweet relief. She was a water baby, being Spanish, and felt the immediate ease of tension that was weight on her knee.

Swimming had always been a nice reprieve for her. One of her favourite types of rehabilitation for her knee. She swam a few slow laps before getting out and showering for dinner.

She shared dinner with the older couple who had made several typical Catalonian dishes done very, very well. They chatted, laughed, spoke of home and helped Richard with his pronunciations. They spoke of Benjami picking her up the next day to go to Lucy and Blau's, organising a time. She said she didn't know how long she'd be there, but it wasn't an issue for him. He always found things to do.

Although they insisted she didn't, she helped them clean up and made sure they took some food home with them as they left.

Alexia settled into bed, full and warm besides the icepack Richard had wrapped up for her knee. She stared at the ceiling wondering again why the fuck she was in London. It was so unlike her, and although Ridley wasn't there, she seemed to still be taking care of her from afar.

Her protectiveness. Her resilience. Her strength... her voice... her whole aura. The way she protected Blau. The way she truly saw her. Brought them a surprise. Cared for Chiquito. Loved her music.

The way she'd gripped her neck that night, and she hadn't wanted it to stop.

Alexia's breathing became ragged as her hands found her neck where she'd been holding and drifted down to tease her nipples through her shirt.

The way she looked at her.

Her fingers trailed down her abdomen and one slipped under her shirt, feeling across the skin of her body while the other drifted lower.

The way she'd leant over her at lunch, her arm and leg warm against her own.

Although they were her own fingers, she still drew in a sharp breath as they slipped through her wet folds which betrayed just how much she liked the Australian.

The way she'd brushed up against her in the plane and asked if she were going to behave.

"Good girl."

Alexia's fingers circled her clit with purpose, drawing that legless feeling out of her, and whimpering at the sensations.

The way she'd guided her through fucking another woman, her body against her back as she ate her out. As Ridley had lined their fingers up and pushed them inside of the women together.

Alexia pushed two fingers inside of herself, moaning at the feel and wishing they were Ridley's. She'd know exactly what she wanted. Her spare hand moved to the other nipple, flicking it. Exciting it. Pinching it.

She thrusted into herself a few times, enjoying the feel of her body mindlessly clenching and unclenching as she pulled her wetness up to her clit and covered it, rubbing herself mindlessly. Needlessly.

The way she'd slipped her hand down and touched her, expertly fucking her as she tasted another. Ridley's way of keeping that distance between them. She'd touched her like she knew her body better than herself. She'd never entered her, just expertly teased her clit and drawn that ecstasy out of her like it was easy. It was never easy for Alexia, but right now, and with Ridley, it was.

Her spare hand moved up to her throat and choked herself as Ridley had, her back arching off of the bed as she rubbed her bundle of nerves to the point of no return.

Ridley. She'd made her come in just a few minutes, her front pressed warmly against her back; her breath tickling her ear as she murmured encouragement while she came.

She was unable to stay silent as she moaned, whimpered, gasped her name again and again. Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. With her back arched tighter than a bowstring, Alexia came to her memories of the smell of her, the feel of her, the heart of her. And she heard herself let out a pained cry of ecstasy as her body locked up and spasmed.

Ridley's POV

Ridley hadn't slept. How could she? She'd suggested Alexia come to London and then left her to be alone. She could offer everything, make sure everyone was checking up on her, but it would never be enough. She didn't realise just how much she didn't trust herself around the footballer. Not until the plane.

She was in a meeting and grudgingly entertaining the opinions and suggestions of those around her only because they were key stakeholders, though, she had no plans to go ahead with any of them. It was her company. Her decision. Not a board. She was the majority owner. Her company which was world-wide. The one she'd created from the ground up to provide training to pilots, make recommendations of candidates for piloting positions in the militaries, passenger liners and general aviation around the globe. Her company which covered that large gap in the market and made sure people were adequately trained, resourced and prepared. There was nothing her company couldn't do when it came to aviation. Provide flight reviews for airlines around the world. Provide appropriate type-rated pilots to fill gaps for the larger companies. Training and type-rating. Liaising with aircraft manufacturers to ensure better ease of use and functionality in the flight decks. It was growing exponentially every year, and always, people had something to say. To suggest. To beg her for. And regardless of any of that nonsense, she was zoned out thinking about Alexia Putellas.

Her lips and her hazel eyes and that hair she was so obsessed with. She could control herself most of the time, but not when it came to pushing the hair from her eyes or tucking it behind her ear.

She knew she could have her right now. She could walk into that apartment and crash their bodies together and Alexia would happily accept it. It would be the most incredible, mindblowing sex. She knew that.

She didn't need to staying in the hotel in town. There was no reason for her to. She just wanted to provide that distance to avoid any interactions like that. Any possible slips of discipline on her part, not that it wasn't rare to happen. There was so much good in her, so much happiness. She needed that and Alexia wouldn't find it in her. Because the good in her, the part that deserved to be loved, died the day her family did.

"And the US navy would like another ten recommendations of..."

The voices drowned away. She knew her colleague was taking notes scrupulously as he usually did. Never missed a beat, that one.

Her body was feeling cold and empty. Nothing could fill it. She thought of calling up one of her regular London benefits but she didn't because she knew there would be no point. It wouldn't take the ache away. She was so mad at herself for being so weak, and yet that madness was overcome by that feeling of longing. She needed to make sure she was okay. To know how she was doing.

"I'm going to make a phone call," she said loudly to the room.

"We'll wait," one said quickly, knowing she was the one with the power in the room. It was incredible how submissive powerful men became when they knew they needed her. Which was always.

"No, don't. Keith is all over it." She refused and flashed him a wink as she left the room.

She walked out of the conference room of the hotel and found a quiet spot in the bar area, ordering a drink. She pulled out her phone and called Blue.

"Hey Riddles!"

She always loved hearing her say that.

"Hey baby Blue, how are going with everything?"

"Checking up on me are you?"

"Don't sound so surprised."

"I'm not, Lucy just looked offended. I'm great, it's difficult to do daily tasks but we're managing. I'm more worried about Lucy's knee as she carries me everywhere."

"She'll be okay."

"How's work?" She asked sceptically.

"Oh you know, little men begging."

"Ah, so you're having a fun day then."

"Yeah..."

"What's up, Riddles? You're not sounding yourself."

She took a sip of her drink that had just arrived. The waitress winked as she walked away. "I'm okay."

"Talk to me..."

"It's nothing, Blue. How's Alexia?"

Blue paused, understanding immediately as she usually did. "She's... good."

"She's happy?" At this point, she couldn't even care how obvious she was being.

"I mean... yes. We've been having a fun day."

The way she spoke made Ridley realise she was probably sitting right next to her, and she would be unable to walk away for privacy with her injuries.

"Doing what?"

Blue laughed. "Well we played a board game and made some lunch and right now I'm being interrogated..."

"And after lunch?"

Blue sighed, probably at her persistence. "Lucy is going to the park with Alexia and Narla to kick the ball around later on while I work. And then Alexia has a rehab session with Meg tonight."

"Okay."

"Would you like to co-"

"No. No, I was just checking in."

"Hm." She could practically hear her thoughts telling her to just message Alexia.

The thought of her sitting next to Blue and knowing she was checking up didn't sit well with her.

There was a pause. A moment of silence. She knew Blue wanted to talk, to offer advice but she couldn't because she was right there. And Ridley... Ridley didn't know what to say. She was too conflicted.

She knew she should have hung up, but she didn't.

"Is she happy...?" She asked again.

Blue sighed softly and Ridley could feel her looking at Alexia. "She's lonely, Riddles."

Ridley knew she was, but it still didn't stop it hurting. And the fact that Alexia had heard her say that. Blue was trying to encourage her to get out of the hotel, to spend time with her. But she couldn't. Her pride wouldn't let her.

"Thanks for inviting her over," she murmured.

"It wasn't for you."

"I know."

Ridley hung up, downed her drink and went back to her meeting feeling even more terribly than she had before she'd left.

Alexia POV

The physio, Meg, was attractive. Very attractive. She and Alexia immediately fell into sync with each other and it was just so natural to flirt. She was 100% Alexia's type, and suddenly, she was back to her dominant self.

Meg hadn't found anything wrong with her knee, she believed it was performing well and suggested that it may be a mental barrier rather than a physical one. Alexia had also wondered about it, almost wanting to push her knee... to test it to the extreme to see if it would handle the pressure. Meg was patient though. Kind. Caring. She'd massaged her in all of the right places, and relaxed it more than it had been in a few days. The girls had been right, she was fantastic. As her fingers kneaded her upper thigh she thought back to the night before and how she'd touched herself. She quickly pushed the thought of Ridley out of her mind and instead thought back to the last time she'd had sex. She almost gasped when she realised that Ridley was the last to touch her. It had been that long. She hadn't let anyone touch her since. Part of her wanted to stay that way... and part of her said she needed sex to try and distance herself from her emotions. Maybe that's why she couldn't stop thinking about her.

And so Meg flirted, and Alexia flirted right back. Shamelessly. She left the rehab session, having barely made it out without fucking her right then and there. God, she was sexy.

"I'll see you tomorrow..." she murmured, looking to Alexia's lips and back.

The only thing stopping Alexia was that they'd only met an hour ago.

"See you tomorrow," she flirted, flashing her a grin that Meg trembled under.

Meg leant in so close that Alexia's heart skipped a jump as she slid something into her jacket pocket and whispered. "Message me."

Benjami was chatty as he drove her back to the penthouse, talking about his day with Richard. It calmed Alexia to listen to it. How could it not? Two people very much in love and excited to share their day with her. They had again planned a dinner for the three of them, having agreed to it after their fun the night before.

Richard greeted them with a far off call from the kitchen as they entered and it smelled like home. So, so good. She hung up her jacket and kicked off her shoes as if she'd been living there for years.

"Ten minutes!" Richard called.

Dinner was almost ready. It was much, much earlier than she ate in Barcelona but she didn't mind. Benjami started towards the kitchen to help when he snapped his fingers and turned to Alexia.

"Sorry... I forgot to mention the gifts in your bedroom."

She tilted her head in question, though he didn't answer, just giving her a soft smile instead as he moved towards the kitchen.

Alexia made her way to her bedroom, wondering what they'd bought her, or rather what Ridley had asked them to buy her. Was it because Blau had said she was lonely on the phone that day? Alexia's heart had dropped at the honesty of it when she'd said it and Blau had immediately given her an apologetic smile. Alexia knew it was her way of telling her friend to be better.

She entered the room, and the first thing she saw was the easel. Her eyes followed it to the blank canvases, all different styles. Pencils. Paintbrushes and paint. Her favourite hobbies. Her heart skipped a beat. Ridley.

She took the note off of the easel and read it, her hand beginning to tremble.

Your first gift is to pass the time.

Your second gift is for company.

She was confused, wondering what the second gift was. Her eyes wandered the room and fell on her bed. She took a sharp breath in as she saw his little grey body curled up, fast asleep.

It was Chiquito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.8K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...
90K 3.3K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...
413K 6.4K 54
ON HOLD "You know, I made a promise to myself a year ago that I'd never fall in love again." Niamh spoke as Leah tilted her head to position her ear...
166K 5.8K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? 🥇 #arsenalwomen 🥈...