ONE OF THE GIRLS || GETO SUGU...

By SCYKHS

ONE OF THE GIRLS A love story, "I just want to be one of girls tonight..." Y/n attends the same high school a... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV

I

1K 28 8
By SCYKHS

CHAPTER I
————————————————————

I'M NOT A STALKER, I'm a fan.

One of his many fan girls, I mean both Geto and Gojo had half the female school population on their knees for them.

I guess more Geto than Gojo, but that's not hard to see and also Gojo finished school last year. So now only Geto remains.

I am one of many, I am one like many, I'm basically the same as all the other girls begging for their glance.

I'm no different, I'm not anything special and I don't mean that as a way to gain attention, I say it because it's the truth.

I'm not jealous of his female friends, I'm not rude or mean like some of the fan girls are. I try to keep myself out of any scandals.

I just like watching from afar, and if I get the chance I'll treat him respectfully.

I just...think he's hot, nothing major.

We share a few classes in common, however he has girls sitting next to him already. I sit close to him but not close enough to be weird.

I think me talking about this is already weird.

I'm more a stranger to him than anything, I think I've spoken to him once.

We didn't speak, I lied.

I asked him for help with something and he was nice enough to actually do it.

He was quiet the whole time and I felt awkward, but I guess it's better than not even sharing a glance with him.

He has gorgeous long black hair and these eyes that I can't even describe.

His body is a whole other topic and everyone knows that.

He has a small crowd of girls watching him from outside the gymnasium for a reason.

He's quiet, reserved and a bit mysterious. I think that's what the girls like about him.

I don't have any particular plan to get close to him or anything, I'll just take it as it comes.

If I don't get a chance with him then it won't ruin my life, he's a guy after all.

I think we share some mutual friends but I keep my fan girlish behaviour to myself for the most part.

I'm not particularly popular either, but I'm not a loner because I think that's more attention-seeking.

I think I find myself to be a background character in his life, but already thinking about that idea is a bit weird.

Saying I'm a character in his life is delusional.

At least in self-aware right?

RIGHT?
————————————————————
@SCYKHS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 26.9K 45
"๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข, ๐š’ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...
835K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 281 26
I never expected it to be you, you know? But it is you. It's all you. And now there's no looking back. The first time you caught my eye it was not lo...