THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5
IS IT FINISH?

TRUST

34 6 0
By infinity_mj

We tried our best to get out the trailor ,but the lock was to hard to break throw.

The trailor stopped moving, charity said " ok I have a plan, as soon as they open the door lets just start attacking. Do everyone have there gun,cause i dont"

No one had there gun ,but chris found this one shut gun that was under the seat.

We turned off the trailor lights and we all hid in the drivers area.

The lock was tooken off and the door slowly opened ,the two last crazies that remained . Chris shot the smallest one in its head 3x. He had 2 left. He tried to shot the largest one in its heart but the metal plate that was on his chest blocked it. The largest tried and go for tanaj head, chris gets up and shoots him in his head. He holds tanaj and kisses her on her cheeck and says" are you ok"?

Tanaj-"yeah am fine"

Chris-"are you sure, i would'nt let anything happen to you"

tanaj went to kiss him on his cheeck but they ended up on the lips, i saw it on his face that he enjoyed it, probally why he did'nt stoped it.

The rest just stared at me, i got and said"umm, ok lets get moving".

Jake unhooks the trailor and we got on the road again. For the rest of the night,chris spends his time with his hand over tanaj shoulder, he claims he is keeping her comfortable.

I felt like I knew were this was headed, they started smiling and giggling at each other and chris constantly gave her a kiss on the cheeck. Tanaj starts to lick behind his ears and then carried him into the bathroom.

I stayed by myself the rest of the night, to much stuff was happening, i've been attacked twice ,my boyfriend basicly cheated on me infront of my face and didnt get to finish eat my food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 85 47
Gabriella, a typical girl trapped with a not so typical father in a not so so typical half dead family. Determined to change her fate she'd do anythi...
273 38 17
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Suicidal Thoughts Language Possibly some LGBTQ+ Four friends were just having a normal day of highschool. Or so they thought...the n...
2K 123 15
Kaito Mizuminoginga wakes up one day, after he died in his world to discover he was sent to another.
470 98 55
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...