The omniversal champion, Spid...

By Dailous

Spiderman was down on his luck. MJ was with another man and had children with him. He was basically blacklist... More

Prologue: The Chosen
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: The Omniversal introduction of Spiderman
Chapter 3: 2 new additions to the adventure.
Chapter 4: Entering Avengers tower
Chapter 5: The man behind the Spider
Chapter 5.5: The Other Spider Worlds.
Chapter 6: The MK tournament begins.
Chapter 7: The spider and actor VS the Black Dragon
Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.
Chapter 9: Attempted Extraction.
Chapter 10: Information gathering.
Chapter 11: A new player enters the game.
Chapter 12: A brothers squabble.
Chapter 13: A calm before the Storm.
Chapter 14: Spiderman vs Chasm
Chapter 15: Final Round.
Chapter 15.5: The other spider worlds part 2
Chapter 16: Want answers? Seek your gods.
Chapter 17: A complicated talk.
Chapter 18: Outworld strikes back.
Chapter 19: The Princess and the Spider.
Chapter 20: A heart to heart.
Chapter 21: Attack of the Clone.
Chapter 22: Kolloseum.
Chapter 23: For the fate of Earthrealm.
Chapter 24: The long awaited Talk.
Chapter 25.5: Chain Reaction.
Chapter 26: The war of the realms begins.
Chapter 27: Hold the line.
Chapter 28: Spiderman vs Chasm, the rematch.
Chapter 29: Brothers Unite.
Chapter 30: The Totem vs the Empress.
Chapter 31: He must win.
Chapter 32: Finish Him!
Chapter 34: A tower emerges.
Chapter 35: Mansion exploring.
Chapter 36: Discovery.
Chapter 37: Aboard the Hellicarrier.
Chapter 38: To lead, or not to lead?
Chapter 39: Temple of Anansi.
Chapter 40: Edenians in Wakanda.
Chapter 40.5: The other spider worlds part 3.
Chapter 41: A new world, or is it?
Chapter 42: Kang's reward.
Chapter 43: Just another day in New York.
Chapter 44: An awkward meeting.
Chapter 45: Reunion.
Chapter 46: Decisions.
Chapter 47: Planning.

Chapter 33: Rebuilding.

4.5K 163 102
By Dailous

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spiderman grunted with some effort as he used his magic to conjure some chain to wrap around a collapsed building and pulled it up slowly. Once it was upright, he then welded the support beams together whilst quickly rebuilding and replacing the destroyed ones with the help of some magic.

Sighing in exhaustion, he levitated up into the air to survey the rebuilding effort from above. Spidey could see his many copies going around removing rubble, rescuing trapped civillians, and pulling the collapsed buildings to their original positions. The nephew of aunt may then spotted raiden, fujin, and Storm with a few of his copies using their powers to lift up rubble and heal civillians that had serious injuries and soon handed them to the military where the wounded were to be taken to one of the many Special Forces FOBs and be treated for further injuries and to hopefully reunite them with any possible family that could still be alive. The sound of many footsteps caught his attention as Peter looked down to the ground to see psylocke, sonya Blade, johny Cage, and kenshi conversing with many of the special forces military, communicating orders through the help of radio communication and telepathy. Looking behind him, Peter spotted liu kang, kung Lao, kitana, Jade, skarlet, mileena, Tanya, and sindel near a portal to outworld, conversingsheeva who arrived in earthrealm with a few shokan as her guard.

From what peter was told by kitana, they were planning to attempt to reinstate sindel as Queen of outworld once more and fix the long term damage that shao Khan has done to the realm, starting by renewing the alliance between sindel and the shokans.

Spiderman couldn't spot any of his brothers and believed that they were somewhere further away and decided to take a small break to recharge. Landing on a roof, he took a seat on the edge and breathed a sigh as his cloak and sorcerer robes slowly receded and faded away, leaving him in his slightly tattered future foundation suit.

"Taking a small break?" A voice asked, and Peter glanced behind him to see his clones.

"Yup." Peter replied, removing his mask as both kaine and Ben moved and sat opposite of him with kaine removing his own mask. "Just a small one, and then I'm back to it." He added.

"Do you guys think kang could help us out and fix the city?" Kaine asked his brothers.

"No." Both Peter and Ben immediately replied.

(With kang)

Kang, the conqueror, hummed whilst absentmindedly working on a little something on the side, a small gift for Spiderman for defeating shao Khan, once he was done with it, he would be there to congratulate the spider hero as well as perhaps fix the damages from the invasion.

(Mortal kombat universe)

The 3 brothers then sat in comfortable silence, taking in the semi ruined state of the city.

"Do we know how many people we lost?" Peter asked, his eyes locking onto one of the Special Forces FOBs where he could see people reuniting with the people they thought they lost.

"Besides the people that were helping us fight shao Khan and his forces?" Kaine asked before rubbing his eyes. "Too many." The second scarlet spider mumbled, but both spider's heard their brother loud and clear.

Ben Reilly looked away, guilt and self hate bubbling with him at his participation in the invasion before he got his memories back but was snapped out of it by a hand grabbing onto his shoulder and giving it a firm grip.

"Don't." Peter firmly said with kaine also looking at his fellow clone seriously.

"But I-" Ben tried to speak but was cut off.

"But nothing." Kaine cut in. "You were a man who was manipulated with false promises and was suffering from the effects of dying so many times. Of course, you'd go insane or turn to the dark side." The second scarlet spider continued. "But you got your memories back. You came back when it counted, and we're not gonna let you suddenly leave us that easily." The clone ended, a smirk on his face, one that peter copied.

(Omniverses)

Many agreed with what kaine had said, they're had been many cases where people were manipulated, mind controlled, blackmailed or joined the right side after seeing the actions and consequences of the people they worked with.

For Chris redfield, it was Jill Valentine when she was under the control of wesker.

For the Justice League (JLU), it was hawkgirl when the thanagarians came to earth, imprisoned them, and planned to use a machine that would eventually destroy the earth but hawkgirl switched sides and helped defend the planet from her people.

For the first members of young justice, it was superboy, Miss Martian, and artemis. The hybrid was created for the sole purpose of serving the needs of the light before he was found by Kid Flash, aqualad, and robin. The female Martian was manipulated because she was hiding that she was a white Martian and was afraid of how her teammates would've reacted but was still welcomed with open arms by her teammates when she revealed herself. For the female emeral archer, it was hiding the fact that her family, her sister, and father, more specifically, were killers and were working with the light and she was afraid that the team would hate and not trust her when they found out but like miss Martian, she was still accepted and was a part of the team.

There were many more cases across the omniverses, but at the end of the day, they had no choice and needed help to get out of whatever predicament they were in.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Ben stared at his fellow spiders, his brothers, and couldn't help the tear that escaped his eye before he wiped it off.

"Thanks." Ben quietly said, his tone greatful.

The 3 looked back at towards the city, enjoying the little break they were having before kaine broke it.

"So, you're a wizard, Peter. How'd that happen?" Kaine asked his template, getting a groan in response.

"Long story, a very long story at that." Peter answered, rubbing his head. "My memories are still a little fuzzy on the how." Spidey said.

"Your memory was messed with?" The first scarlet spider asked.

"Yeah, essentially." Peter answered. "That dragon that came to me was trying to give me a boost in power, but it instead unblocked some memories as well as something blocking my connection to mystic arts." The son of Richard and Mary let out a sigh before continuing. "Let's just say it involved myself with the venom symbiote, hobgoblin, a hobo doctor strange, black widow wearing black cat's outfit and having her persona and a book." Parker listed off to his siblings.

(Omniverses)

In Earth 616, many of the Avengers turned to the silent natasha romanov, expecting some kind of explanation or response, but they received none and got a glare instead and also getting internally annoyed as she and Nancy rushman were listening to red cat cooing and saying that Spiderman still remembered and loved her and that she was gonna show how much she missed him when he came back, much to both of the redheads annoyance.

Meanwhile, Black Cat (616) scowled at what she heard. The black widow wearing her outfit? Why? Was she trying to take her spider? Oh, hell no, that wasn't gonna happen. She was gonna get her spider back, and everything would be perfect.

The cat thief was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear a window open and a figure entering penthouse and heading to her room and opening a hidden safe, revealing various jewels, cash and a photo of Spiderman. The figure grabbed a nearby bag and put all of the jewellery and money in it. The figure glanced at the picture of Spiderman before closing the safe silently and jumping out of the window they came from.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"You and Venom did always get into interesting scenarios before the 2 of you split." A voice said from behind the 3 spider totems, causing them to jump to their feet in alarm and turn to see the floating form of kang the conqueror. Kaine prepared to jump at the conqueror, but Peter held him back.

"Don't." Peter ordered, his face stern. "He's not actually here. It's a hologram." He explained, using a small portion of magic to see if kang was actually in front of them but could not detect his presence. "What do you want, kang?

"Why to help, of course." Kang said, smiling before clapping his hands together, and a big flash of light erupted, blinding the 3 brothers and everyone else, including the people from the different omniverses watching.

After a few seconds, the flash disappeared, and the 3 totems removed their hands from their eyes and looked around and saw that the city was now fully rebuilt. Spidey sharply turned back go kang.

"What's your game, kang?" The totem asked, his tone suspicious.

"I just felt like speeding up the rebuilding process." Kang replied, his arms behind his back. "I'm nothing if not generous." The multiversal traveller continued.

"I'd say you're anything but generous." Peter shot back.

"Believe what you want, Parker. It makes no difference to me." Kang shrugged. "Now, why don't you go and pay your respects to the people that lost their lives in this crisis?" He asked before snapping his fingers, and the 3 brothers were suddenly teleported and found themselves standing in front of a memorial.

Looking around, they spotted their fellow kombatants as well as the many military and civillians that survived the invasion.

"Peter?" Psylocke called out. "How did we -" She was about to ask but got cut off.

"Kang." The 3 spider brothers shortly replied as if it answered everything.

"What did he want?" Storm asked, suspicious.

"Who knows." Peter shrugged. "He, for whatever reason, helped rebuild the city and from the looks of it...." Peter then looks at the giant memorial with many names on it. "Also built a memorial for the fallen." He said, staring at the many names that couldn't be saved.

Some of the civillians and soldiers soon looked at the names on the memorial, trying to find certain names, the ones that did, broke down crying with some of the people nearby comforting them whilst the ones that didn't find the names, breathed a small sigh of relief before either comforting the ones that lost the people they cared for or bowing their heads down and being silent as a show of respect.

The defenders of earthrealm, the outworlders, and the Marvel group stared at the memorial before bowing their heads in silence, offering their own prayers to the fallen.

(Omniverses)

Everyone followed suit, offering their own prayers for those that were lost whilst some people didn't, either not caring for the loss of life of saying how they could've prevented the loss of lives better than spiderman and the earthrealm defenders but they were swiftly dealt with by the people near them.

(Mortal kombat universe)

As spidey ended his prayer, he felt someone tapping his back to get his attention. Turning around, he spotted no one before looking down and seeing a familiar little girl looking up at him shyly.

It was the same little girl that he rescued during the invasion, and if he remembered right, her name was-

'Leah.' Spiderman thought hoarsely, the image of a smiling little homeless girl taking the place of the one in front of him made the totem tense slightly before he let out a calming breath and bent down to one knee to be at eye level with the girl.

"Umm..." leah fiddled with her fingers. "I-I just wanted t-to...." She began to stutter out before lunging at Spiderman and giving him a hug. Spidey tensed at the contact but eventually relaxed and gently returned the hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." The girl kept repeating.

"You're welcome." Peter whispered back, patting her back before the 2 broke the hug, and the girl smiled at him before running back to her parents who held her and nodded their heads to the airachnid hero who nodded back and turned back to the memorial, feeling his hand being held by both psylocke and Storm.

(Mini timeskip)

After paying their respects, raiden teleported his fellow kombatants as well as the outworlders back to the wu shi academy grounds.

"Well..." johny cage spoke up. "What happens now?" He asked.

(With kang)

Kang, the conqueror, sat comfortably in his seat, but when he heard the actor's question, he leaned forward and chuckled.

"Now...." kang raised his right hand up. "We move onto the next phase." And with that, the conqueror snapped his fingers.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Before anyone could answer johmy Cage, portals opened up below psylocke, Storm, Kaine, Ben, and Spiderman. The Marvel group only had a second to realise what was about to happen before they started to fall.

"NO!" The earthrealm and outworld warriors yelled out. Raiden and fujin flew as quickly as they could towards them, kenshi was a second away from grabbing them with his telepathy, and sindel stretched her hair to try and grab them.

But it was too late, and they fell through the portals, and they closed.

"No...." Raiden whispered out after failing to grab his fellow kombatants.

"Who took them?!" Sonya asked, worry in her tone.

"Quan Chi?" Kitana suggested, looking at her fellow warriors.

"No." Sindel said. "His magic leaves a lingering presence of netherealm magic. This was something else." The empress explained.

"Then who?" Kung Lao asked.

"Kang." Liu kang said, confident it was the conqueror.

"Where could he have taken them?" Johny cage asked the group.

No one had an answer to that.

(With the Marvel heroes)

The 3 spider totems and 2 mutants flew through their respective portals, unsure of where they would end up. Eventually, they reach the other end of the portal and land on their feet.

"Where the hell are we now?" Kaine asked, annoyed at being taken away to possibly another omniverse without having the chance to have a true break after everything that has recently happened, a sentiment that was shared by his fellow heroes.

Looking around, the group found themselves in an empty living room in avengers tower. Having a feeling, Spiderman goes to the window and looks outside, finding the streets empty of people.

"Oh great." Peter muttered out.

They were back on the template earth.

A/N: and another chapter out. I think we'll spend a chapter or two on the template earth before moving on because I need to set up a few things. Anyway, I hope you all had a nice first week of the new year.

A/N: Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. Feel free to leave a review and, as always.....PEACE✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 287 89
After Peter's final battle as the web spinning hero, he had hung up his webs for breaking the one rule he had as a superhero: never kill. after that...
14.5K 421 40
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿. 𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝘁�...
85.5K 1.9K 33
all the story ideas I have on spiderman related stories or spiderman crossover stories
222K 5.8K 20
This book will be a collection of stories between Peter and the Avengers. Most will be field trips but I'm open to suggestions. Leave them in the com...