A dance journey

By dance_moms5543

Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition t... More

Season 1 (cast)
The competition begins
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to dance
She's a fighter
Love on the Dance Floor
From ballerina's to Showgirls
A/N
Cathy brings it on
It all ends here
A/N
Season 1 stats
Season 2 cast
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No one likes a bully
A/N
brooke's back
Jill on the rampage
bullets and Claire's ballet
The runaway mom and the dancer who lost her passion
Miami Heat Wave and Cassandra's dilemma
Melissa pleads the 5th and Sabrina introduces some romance
Chloe vs Claire & Waiting for Joffrey
Abbygeddon and Claire the Ballerina
The Battle Begins, Claire vs Chloe Part 2?
Night of the Living Dancers
I Know What You Did Last Competition
Maddie and Claire have a secret
How Do You Like Them Apples
Worst Birthday Party Ever
Guess Who's Back
Season 2 Sabrina Does A House Tour

Wildly inappropriate

1K 10 7
By dance_moms5543

Claire's  POV

Today when me and Maddie walked into rehearsal, Abby was mad.

"I am the leader, I am the teacher, You do as I say" Abby said. "Nia how do you think we did?"

"Uhh, I think we could have improved." Nia said shyly.

"What do you need to improve?" Abby questioned.

"Pointing my feet." Nia answered.

"Yes very sloppy, your feet, your arms. It's the same mistake over and over and that pulls the group down."

Maddie interview:
Abby yells at us too much, but I think it's because she wants us to become a better dancer.

"Chloe the timing was bad in the trio." Abby said "next time what are you going to do?"

"Make sure my timing is better." Chloe said

"Could you have worked on that?"

Chloe nods her head as Abby says yes.

"Okay the new number will be called "electricity" everybody say that." Abby said.

"Claire because you were great this weekend, and you didn't give me trouble and your mother didn't give me any trouble, and because you were the front and center of the trio your on the top of the pyramid." Abby said. I smiled as Maddie tapped my knee and whispered good job.

"Maddie because you were also great in the trio and the group you're also on the top of the pyramid, but you will be front and center on the group dance." Maddie smiles as I give her a side hug and tell her good job.

Claire Maddie
Pagie Chloe
Brooke Nia Mackenzie

Maddie and Claire interview:
Maddie:"not trying to be rude but we are probably the best dancers in our group." Pointing at herself and Claire
Claire: "yeah I would agree, we have won more than the others girls so..."

"Everybody's goal should be right here" Abby said while pointing to me and Maddie's photos. "But it won't always be two on top, Maddie, Claire, I will put one on top one on bottom once you start competing against each other." We nodded. "Okay, three solos will be competing, Chloe you will be doing one of your solos, Maddie you will be doing one of your solos, and Claire you will be doing one of your solos."

Christi interview:
I'm really mad at Abby right now. She always puts my daughter up against Maddie and Claire when she knows she's favorite them. It's not fair to Chloe.

"Alright everybody up I wanna start this number"

Sabrina's POV

"Here we are, sitting here like a bunch of jackasses." Christi said.

Christi interview:
I would say that Chloe's biggest competition is Maddie and Claire. She is constantly going against them, so our biggest goal is for her to beat them, or just one of them.

"Did you hear that talk in there" Kelly said "be like Maddie and Claire!"

"Don't go there Ke-" I was interrupted by Holly

"Who is at the bottom of the pyramid? Nias at the bottom of the pyramid, and it's not right."

"Brooke's at the bottom of the pyramid!" Kelly half yelled.

"No, Nias at the bottom of the pyramid." Holly said.

"So is Brooke, she's with Nia and Mackenzie!" Kelly replied.

Me and Melissa just rolled our eyes.

"Everyone had something wrong that they did, except Maddie and Claire. They were perfect. That makes my kid feel bad." Holly said

"I guess she's setting us up for another Maddie, Claire, Chloe showdown. It'll be the same old, same old. You know Abby will be working with Maddie and Claire right before they go on stage, and it will be me in the back of the hallway with my daughter. Because that's how it always is. All the focus is on Maddie and Claire, and then there's nothing left for anybody else." Christi said.

"Right" Holly agreed.

Melissa interview:
I don't care what the other moms think because my kid and Sabrina's kid are stars. And maybe they're Abby's favorite because they're the best, and they follow the rules and they pay attention.

My goal for Maddie is for her to win dancer of the year, I think she has the drive the determination, and she is definitely a perfectionist.

"I don't like the move Brooke's doing, it's way to sexy." Kelly said.

"So moms" I say "what do you think of this dance?"

"It's way to much" Holly said

"I don't know how they keep up with it." Kelly chimed in.

Four days to competition

Claires POV

Me and Maddie were stretching in the den when Abby came in. We got to try on our costumes. Nia went out first. The moms did not like the costumes, but me and Maddie thought they looked funny and cute. 

Sabrina POV

Me and the mother sat upstairs watching the new girl and her mother in rehearsal

"Is that the new girl ?" Kelly asked Melissa

"Yep, her mother has money." She answered

"Does she come from a competition team?"

"Her mother says she does."

"Ohh, oh my goodness she fell over!" Kelly said.

We all started laughing.

Three days to competition

Sabrina's POV

Me and the mothers sat upstairs working on costumes, when Vivian's mother Cathy comes up.

"Hi" we all say greeting her.

"Girls this is Cathy" Melissa said.

"Hi" Cathy said to us. "You guys are rhinestoneing huh?"

"For this weekend" Kelly said

"Okay" Cathy said" so somebody's going to rhinestone mine right?"

"No" me and Melissa say.

"You gotta rhinestone your own" I say as me, Cathy, and Melissa laugh.

"What happens if you don't know how to sew?" Cathy said looking around at us.

"You need to learn." Christi said

"Well we have a seamstress at our studio that does all this. The moms don't do any of it. We're way more organized than you guys are." Cathy blabbed.

We all kinda looked at each other, exchanging looks wonder who the hell this woman thought she was.

"Why don't you take your daughter to your studio?" Kelly asked

Cathy laughed "go back to my studio?" She looked around "so do you guys use Swarovski crystals?" 

We all said "yes"

"So do we" Cathy said

Two days to competition

Claire's POV

Maddie interview
I think my biggest competition is Chloe and Claire. But me and Claire are best friends, so the competition doesn't get to us. We are the best of our group.

Sabrina POV

"My daughter is supposed to be doing her solo this weekend." Christi started. " so why isn't she working with my kid? Why is she in there doing this? Is this competing?"

"Cause her last name isn't Ziegler or Park." Kelly stated

Melissa looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. These mothers could suck it.

One day till competition
Claire's POV

Today we did another solo rehearsal. Me solo is called "rainbow" and I really like it. It is a lyrical solo which in good at.

" Claire point your feet!" Abby said

"Alright thank you Claire you're done for today please go get Chloe."

"Thank you miss abby." I said while walking to the den. 

"Chloe it's your turn." I said while going to get water. Maddie came over to me. " hey Claire how's your solo?"

"I love you solo, miss Abby says I'm doing really good." Maddie's smiles and then tells me all about hers. We end up talking.

Sabrina POV

"I brought costumes this day Kelly said in a cheery mood

"Nia is that an attitude then?" Abby yelled " you're out of the picture Chloe, get in tighter!"

"Hello." Cathy said walking up the stairs.

"Hi" the moms say

"I'm just going to sit down." Cathy said

"So Melissa, what's there to do where we're going?" Christi asked

"There's shopping places there." Melisa says

"What are you going to shop for at Lancaster?" Christi asked

"Cheese." Cathy said

Christi started to cry because she's tried and Chloe has been up all day. She goes to confront Abby, but it doesn't go well. She ends up leaving and letting Chloe stay.

Competition day
Claire's POV

Abby shows up with a towel on her head. Me and Maddie start laughing. She looks really funny. Then Cathy has to put her own stuff up and me and Maddie laugh at that. Me and Maddie and Chloe had to do our makeup and stretch and put our costumes on, while on the bus.

We got to the competition and me, Maddie and Chloe were running around getting ready to go on stage, Chloe was first.

"And next up is number 107.5 Chloe Lukasiak "Baby Mine"

I clapped for her as the exited the stage.

I was nervous as I waited for them to announce me. Maddie was helping me go over my dance when I heard them start to announce me. "Good luck." She whisper yelled. "Thanks" I mouthed back.
"Next up is number 115.8, Claire Park "rainbow"

After the dance Maddie ran and hugged me. "You did so good!" She yelled. "Thanks Maddie" they started to announce her so I patted her on the back and watched her go on

"Up next number 206.5, Maddie Ziegler "Cry"

When she exited the stage we hugged. " you were amazing Maddie your definitely going to win!" I said. "Thanks Claire." We talked as we went back to get ready for the group.

"Hey Maddie, Hey Claire, good job!" Abby said as she hugged both of us.

Solo Award Presentation:

"In third place we have act number 107.5, Chloe!"

"In second place we have act number 115.8, Claire!" I went up to get my trophy. Me and Chloe shared a smile. I was happy I beat Chloe but I'm a little disappointed I didn't win

"And your first place is number 206.5 Maddie!" I give Maddie a side hug as she stands next to me getting her trophy.

"Good job girls" Abby said and she hugged me and Maddie again. "Now everyone we have to get the group together.

Mackenzie and Vivian went and did their duo.

"Number 103.5, Mackenzie and Vivian with "why can't we be friends"

Maddie was helping me with my makeup and I was helping with hers. Ours moms are nervous about the costumes and the moves in the dance because of where the competition is.

"And next up, junior small group jazz "electricity"

GROUP PERFORMANCE AWARDS
"Next we have your top five junior small groups. Fifth place,"My Boyfriends Back" from the LADCO, your forth place is number 474, the Balcony" from Little Red Dancing School, your third place, number 497, "Spiderman" from Dance Depot, second place, "Rhythm.", and your first place junior small group and the winner of $100 is number 468, "Ain't Nothing Wrong" Dance Depot"

Me and Maddie were really sad we didn't place top five. We thought the dance was good. We got on the bus and couldn't wait to get back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 51 4
High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Very Slow Updates 2024 © marlborocuts
143K 2.1K 107
Camila Blaire Lukasiak is the middle child of Christi and Marc Lukasiak, she has been dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company since she was 2 years old...
4.3K 97 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
550K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...