Remember You ( August Alsina...

By Xo_For_Life

when you see a girl getting pistol whipped do you help her or keep it moving ? especially when your a drug ri... More

Remember You ( August Alsina & Yn Story )
" What If " ?
Meeting Trey
Meeting The Fam
Where Do I Know You From ?
"I Found You"
"Who Am I" ?
" is this true "
" That Bitch "
- Cleaning Up
Their Home -
College Screw Up
Im Glad ..
|| Outta Your Mind ||
Remember Me
Block
Mind Games ..
Was it him ?
I cant believe it !
Why Me ?

She's Her

412 24 3
By Xo_For_Life

Shania 😘
Next Day 💸✊

2:36 pm

I was looking at the college doors I decided to pick trey up from school , usually he took a cab cause he didn't like to drive some days others he was for it . I watched him come out with our new neighbor trailing behind him . I didn't pay it mind at first because it was the nearest college around most people did go here . Then she did some thing that caught my eyes , she gripped his arm and he snatched away swiftly then she jumped in front of him panting a quick kiss on his lips , then stood their said something to her and walked off. I got out the car being as big I was already I walked over " bitch " the first to come out of my mouth . She cocked her head at me , " I have no clue what your getting your disrespectful about . " bitch you just kissed my nigga or cause I walked over you caught amnesia " she busted out a loud laugh and smirked . "Your nigga , baby please tell her who I am" trey caught himself and looked at her stank , " I have no clue myself " I could tell by the look of his face he had no clue .

Mystery Girl ✊👀

I can't believe he really doesn't remember , " trey how could you not remember the first girl you made love to , the one you got pregnant and disappeared on you never even called " he looked u confused and suddenly looked guilty . " Claudia " he still seemed uneasy . " In the flesh baby " I could see in shania's face she wanted to cry . Trey left me to raise a kid at only 17 I had to set back on college why he's just going I don't know . Before I could collect my thoughts and the loose ties and promises , I saw shania walking away crying with Trey trying to slow her down and talk to her . " why you chasing that dramatic ass hoe you should be asking how your sons DOING FUCK BOY " I smirked got in my car put on my shades and thought , finally I got him back .

Trey 🔥✊

"Baby wait PLEASE " I gripped her and held her against the car enclosing her so she had nowhere to go . Her tears rolled in , I know she feels stupid then Claudia kept rubbing it in her face that she was the one to have my first child . I looked in her eyes and I could see how broken she was . " I'm sorry your not my first " she looked at me and the tears fell more . " it's not only that Trey how could you abandon her and now it's always going to be half and half , you never even mentioned her TO ME , HOW MANY FUCKED UP SECRETS YOU GOT NIGGA " I just kissed her and she pushed me off but I grabbed her and kissed her again . " no Trey to many lies and secrets just let me be " she slowly backed away shaking her head . I watched her get in the car she started the engine I felt her look at me so I looked back before watching her slowly drive off. Did I just lose the love of my life ?

I know I've been gone but bare with me Yall 💯😘❤️ I'm back . comment and like 👀💕😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
189K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.1M 28.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
315K 36K 25
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...